IndiaDivine.org

Yoga Bhanga and Uchha Bhanga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,

I am refering to Shri Nagarajan Jee and Shri Sunil Nair Jee's posting

related to

too many exalted planets

putting too many challanges into the life of the native.

In the chart of Lord Rama, Lord Gautam Budha and Guru Adi Shankaracharya Jee

more exalted planets

only placed more challanges in their lives.

Only after overcoming the challanges in their lives they have

become imortal before us.

---------------------------

By the way strong opposition of exalted planets by moon, sun or another strong

planet

reduces its exaltation strength considerably.

Three exalted plaents in a chart....is also termed as Uccha Bhanga Yoga.

There is a special chapter on Yoga Bhagna Adhyaya in some classics like Jataka

Parijata and others.

In my humble experience I have seen strong enemy planets sun-saturn, if exalted

and opposing each other causing lot of problem in the life of the natives.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

Dear M.Tripathy ji and other respected members,

Uchha Bhanga is something which needs deeper explanation.

I am providing the details in which many planets are exalted.

Jatak: Female

May 9, 2003

Time: 11:31:30

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 75 E 49' 00 " , 26 N 55' 00 "

Jaipur, India

The above birth is in difference to 30-32 minutes technically as one nurse was

specially observing the time of birth.

The coming all Mahadasa in her life will be of exalted\own planets sequentially.

How Uccha bhanga can be applied in this chart ?

Thankyou,

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, " jyotish "

<astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

>

> I am refering to Shri Nagarajan Jee and Shri Sunil Nair Jee's posting

>

> related to

>

> too many exalted planets

>

> putting too many challanges into the life of the native.

>

> In the chart of Lord Rama, Lord Gautam Budha and Guru Adi Shankaracharya Jee

>

> more exalted planets

>

> only placed more challanges in their lives.

>

> Only after overcoming the challanges in their lives they have

>

> become imortal before us.

> ---------------------------

>

> By the way strong opposition of exalted planets by moon, sun or another strong

planet

>

> reduces its exaltation strength considerably.

>

> Three exalted plaents in a chart....is also termed as Uccha Bhanga Yoga.

>

> There is a special chapter on Yoga Bhagna Adhyaya in some classics like Jataka

Parijata and others.

>

> In my humble experience I have seen strong enemy planets sun-saturn, if

exalted and opposing each other causing lot of problem in the life of the

natives.

>

>

> Regards,

>

> Mrutyunjay Tripathy

>

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Mr. Vijay Goel.Three exalted planets in angular houses from each other.and also from Moon Kendra.This is a rajyoga where Moon , Jupiter , Mars and Sun will act mutual YOGAKARKA. EVEN A PERSON OF MEAN BIRTH WILL BECOME LIVE LIKE A kING AND BE AFFLUENT.Venus is placed in 4H from Lagna Pada, the native will settle down in southeast directionfrom his birth place and progress well.Its Rahu is Amatyakarka and in 10H ,she will enjoy lot of influence in political circles.On one hand Jupiter and Mars and on other hand Mercury and Moon are inCharkarka replacement.She will see many changes in her life between the age of 16 to 34 years or in the dasa of these planets,As Venus ,being Atmakarka is placed in 12H in navamsa chart, the natives married life will be disturved and will perform severe penance of hign order (as both Saturn and Jupiter are strong and Venus is the dispositer of Rahu in D-1 and Powerful Mars and Saturn inD-9).Mars (A-10 with Mars ,she will be hard task master) is behind Sun , Mercuru AND Vargottamaand exalted Venus , Such native scale unprecedented success in forein land. In this nativity , no uchcha bhang yoga will be operative on accont of many Rajyogas.RegardsG. K. Goel

Respected G K Goel Saheb,

Thankyou for presenting the esteem views.

Char Karak Replacement (CKR) is not properly understood by me. I think more

matter is still to be disclosed by SJC.

Regards,

Vijay Goel,

Jaipur.

, gopal krishna goel

<g.k.goel wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Vijay Goel.

> Three exalted planets in angular houses from each other.

> and also from Moon Kendra.

> This is a rajyoga where Moon , Jupiter , Mars and Sun will

> act mutual YOGAKARKA. EVEN A PERSON OF MEAN BIRTH WILL BECOME LIVE

> LIKE A kING AND BE AFFLUENT.

> Venus is placed in 4H from Lagna Pada, the native will settle down in

southeast direction.

> from his birth place and progress well.

> Its Rahu is Amatyakarka and in 10H ,she will enjoy lot of influence in

political circles.

> On one hand Jupiter and Mars and on other hand Mercury and Moon are in

> Charkarka replacement.She will see many changes in her life between the age of

16 to 34 years or in the dasa of these planets,

> As Venus ,being Atmakarka is placed in 12H in navamsa chart, the natives

married life will be disturved and will perform severe penance of hign order (as

both Saturn and Jupiter are

> strong and Venus is the dispositer of Rahu in D-1 and Powerful Mars and Saturn

inD-9).

> Mars (A-10 with Mars ,she will be hard task master) is behind Sun , Mercuru

AND Vargottama

> and exalted Venus , Such native scale unprecedented success in forein land.

> In this nativity , no uchcha bhang yoga will be operative on accont of many

Rajyogas.

> Regards

>

> G. K. Goel

>

Respected Goel Saheb,As i open the chart i think there is confusion in some of your readings.//Venus is placed in 4H from Lagna Pada, the native will settle down in southeast direction from his birth place and progress well.//Lagna pada is in aries and jupiter +moon is in 4th house.//Its Rahu is Amatyakarka and in 10H ,she will enjoy lot of influence in political circles.//Sun is Amatyakarka as per 8th char karak scheme.//On one hand Jupiter and Mars and on other hand Mercury and Moon are in Charkarka replacement.She will see many changes in her life between the age of 16 to 34 years or in the dasa of these planets,//Correct.//As Venus ,being Atmakarka is placed in 12H in navamsa chart, the natives married life will be disturved and will perform severe penance of hign order (as both Saturn and Jupiter are strong and Venus is the dispositer of Rahu in D-1 and Powerful Mars and Saturn inD-9).//Venus is in 5th house in D-9 as 12th lord.//Mars (A-10 with Mars ,she will be hard task master) is behind Sun , Mercuru AND Vargottama and exalted Venus , Such native scale unprecedented success in forein land.//Jupiter and moon is with A-10.I hope their is some wrong input of time.I repeat the data is Natal Chart May 9, 2003Time: 11:31:30Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 75 E 49' 00", 26 N 55' 00" Jaipur, IndiaRegards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel wrote:>> Dear Mr. Vijay Goel.> Three exalted planets in angular houses from each other.> and also from Moon Kendra.> This is a rajyoga where Moon , Jupiter , Mars and Sun will> act mutual YOGAKARKA. EVEN A PERSON OF MEAN BIRTH WILL BECOME LIVE> LIKE A kING AND BE AFFLUENT.> Venus is placed in 4H from Lagna Pada, the native will settle down in southeast direction> from his birth place and progress well.> Its Rahu is Amatyakarka and in 10H ,she will enjoy lot of influence in political circles.> On one hand Jupiter and Mars and on other hand Mercury and Moon are in> Charkarka replacement.She will see many changes in her life between the age of 16 to 34 years or in the dasa of these planets,> As Venus ,being Atmakarka is placed in 12H in navamsa chart, the natives married life will be disturved and will perform severe penance of hign order (as both Saturn and Jupiter are> strong and Venus is the dispositer of Rahu in D-1 and Powerful Mars and Saturn inD-9).> Mars (A-10 with Mars ,she will be hard task master) is behind Sun , Mercuru AND Vargottama> and exalted Venus , Such native scale unprecedented success in forein land.> In this nativity , no uchcha bhang yoga will be operative on accont of many Rajyogas.> Regards> > G. K. Goel>

Rear Vijay Goel,Why are you bringing SJC in between.IF YOU SEND ME YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS , I WILL mail you my lecture on this subject.Alternatively you may refer and study chapter32 on ' Planetary Karakatwas' of BPHS,This chapter deals all other Karakatwas of planets other than Naisargika Karakatwa of planets.Charkarka replacement is dealt in this chapter, but in brief.Regards,G. K. Goel

From: goyalvjDate: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 16:59:32 +0000 Re: Yoga Bhanga and Uchha Bhanga

Respected G K Goel Saheb,

Thankyou for presenting the esteem views.

Char Karak Replacement (CKR) is not properly understood by me. I think more matter is still to be disclosed by SJC.

Regards,

Vijay Goel,

Jaipur.

, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Vijay Goel.

> Three exalted planets in angular houses from each other.

> and also from Moon Kendra.

> This is a rajyoga where Moon , Jupiter , Mars and Sun will

> act mutual YOGAKARKA. EVEN A PERSON OF MEAN BIRTH WILL BECOME LIVE

> LIKE A kING AND BE AFFLUENT.

> Venus is placed in 4H from Lagna Pada, the native will settle down in southeast direction.

> from his birth place and progress well.

> Its Rahu is Amatyakarka and in 10H ,she will enjoy lot of influence in political circles.

> On one hand Jupiter and Mars and on other hand Mercury and Moon are in

> Charkarka replacement.She will see many changes in her life between the age of 16 to 34 years or in the dasa of these planets,

> As Venus ,being Atmakarka is placed in 12H in navamsa chart, the natives married life will be disturved and will perform severe penance of hign order (as both Saturn and Jupiter are

> strong and Venus is the dispositer of Rahu in D-1 and Powerful Mars and Saturn inD-9).

> Mars (A-10 with Mars ,she will be hard task master) is behind Sun , Mercuru AND Vargottama

> and exalted Venus , Such native scale unprecedented success in forein land.

> In this nativity , no uchcha bhang yoga will be operative on accont of many Rajyogas.

> Regards

>

> G. K. Goel

>

From the events that change the world, to the ones that just shouldn’t be missed. Catch it all on MSN India. Drag n’ drop

DEAR vijay ji,I FEEL sorry , and I do not understand how I got Leo Lagna.Lagna is rising Cancer. As pet JH hora 7.33 Venus is AKand RAhu is Amk.I always use True Nodes.But analysis will be completely different.Do you wish I do it.Regards,G. K. Goel

From: goyalvjDate: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 17:12:47 +0000 Re: Yoga Bhanga and Uchha Bhanga

Respected Goel Saheb,As i open the chart i think there is confusion in some of your readings.//Venus is placed in 4H from Lagna Pada, the native will settle down in southeast direction from his birth place and progress well.//Lagna pada is in aries and jupiter +moon is in 4th house.//Its Rahu is Amatyakarka and in 10H ,she will enjoy lot of influence in political circles.//Sun is Amatyakarka as per 8th char karak scheme.//On one hand Jupiter and Mars and on other hand Mercury and Moon are in Charkarka replacement.She will see many changes in her life between the age of 16 to 34 years or in the dasa of these planets,//Correct.//As Venus ,being Atmakarka is placed in 12H in navamsa chart, the natives married life will be disturved and will perform severe penance of hign order (as both Saturn and Jupiter are strong and Venus is the dispositer of Rahu in D-1 and Powerful Mars and Saturn inD-9).//Venus is in 5th house in D-9 as 12th lord.//Mars (A-10 with Mars ,she will be hard task master) is behind Sun , Mercuru AND Vargottama and exalted Venus , Such native scale unprecedented success in forein land.//Jupiter and moon is with A-10.I hope their is some wrong input of time.I repeat the data is Natal Chart May 9, 2003Time: 11:31:30Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 75 E 49' 00", 26 N 55' 00" Jaipur, IndiaRegards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel wrote:>> Dear Mr. Vijay Goel.> Three exalted planets in angular houses from each other.> and also from Moon Kendra.> This is a rajyoga where Moon , Jupiter , Mars and Sun will> act mutual YOGAKARKA. EVEN A PERSON OF MEAN BIRTH WILL BECOME LIVE> LIKE A kING AND BE AFFLUENT.> Venus is placed in 4H from Lagna Pada, the native will settle down in southeast direction> from his birth place and progress well.> Its Rahu is Amatyakarka and in 10H ,she will enjoy lot of influence in political circles.> On one hand Jupiter and Mars and on other hand Mercury and Moon are in> Charkarka replacement.She will see many changes in her life between the age of 16 to 34 years or in the dasa of these planets,> As Venus ,being Atmakarka is placed in 12H in navamsa chart, the natives married life will be disturved and will perform severe penance of hign order (as both Saturn and Jupiter are> strong and Venus is the dispositer of Rahu in D-1 and Powerful Mars and Saturn inD-9).> Mars (A-10 with Mars ,she will be hard task master) is behind Sun , Mercuru AND Vargottama> and exalted Venus , Such native scale unprecedented success in forein land.> In this nativity , no uchcha bhang yoga will be operative on accont of many Rajyogas.> Regards> > G. K. Goel>

One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in the world today Drag n' drop

Respected Goelji,

Please also present the analysis of this chart.

I have one male chart with same planetary configuration with Leo Lagna. That

child is shifted to near Dubai after his birth, as you have mentioned in the

previous explanation :).

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, gopal krishna goel

<g.k.goel wrote:

>

>

> DEAR vijay ji,

> I FEEL sorry , and I do not understand how I got

> Leo Lagna.

> Lagna is rising Cancer. As pet JH hora 7.33 Venus is AK

> and RAhu is Amk.I always use True Nodes.

> But analysis will be completely different.

> Do you wish I do it.

> Regards,

>

> G. K. Goel

>

>

>

> goyalvj

> Fri, 9 Oct 2009 17:12:47 +0000

> Re: Yoga Bhanga and Uchha Bhanga

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Respected Goel Saheb,

>

> As i open the chart i think there is confusion in some of your readings.

>

> //Venus is placed in 4H from Lagna Pada, the native will settle down in

southeast direction from his birth place and progress well.//

>

> Lagna pada is in aries and jupiter +moon is in 4th house.

>

> //Its Rahu is Amatyakarka and in 10H ,she will enjoy lot of influence in

political circles.//

>

> Sun is Amatyakarka as per 8th char karak scheme.

>

> //On one hand Jupiter and Mars and on other hand Mercury and Moon are in

Charkarka replacement.She will see many changes in her life between the age of

16 to 34 years or in the dasa of these planets,//

>

> Correct.

>

> //As Venus ,being Atmakarka is placed in 12H in navamsa chart, the natives

married life will be disturved and will perform severe penance of hign order (as

both Saturn and Jupiter are strong and Venus is the dispositer of Rahu in D-1

and Powerful Mars and Saturn inD-9).//

>

> Venus is in 5th house in D-9 as 12th lord.

>

> //Mars (A-10 with Mars ,she will be hard task master) is behind Sun , Mercuru

AND Vargottama and exalted Venus , Such native scale unprecedented success in

forein land.//

>

> Jupiter and moon is with A-10.

>

> I hope their is some wrong input of time.

> I repeat the data is

>

> Natal Chart

>

> May 9, 2003

> Time: 11:31:30

> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 75 E 49' 00 " , 26 N 55' 00 "

> Jaipur, India

>

> Regards,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

> , gopal krishna goel

<g.k.goel@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mr. Vijay Goel.

> > Three exalted planets in angular houses from each other.

> > and also from Moon Kendra.

> > This is a rajyoga where Moon , Jupiter , Mars and Sun will

> > act mutual YOGAKARKA. EVEN A PERSON OF MEAN BIRTH WILL BECOME LIVE

> > LIKE A kING AND BE AFFLUENT.

> > Venus is placed in 4H from Lagna Pada, the native will settle down in

southeast direction

> > from his birth place and progress well.

> > Its Rahu is Amatyakarka and in 10H ,she will enjoy lot of influence in

political circles.

> > On one hand Jupiter and Mars and on other hand Mercury and Moon are in

> > Charkarka replacement.She will see many changes in her life between the age

of 16 to 34 years or in the dasa of these planets,

> > As Venus ,being Atmakarka is placed in 12H in navamsa chart, the natives

both Saturn and Jupiter are

> > strong and Venus is the dispositer of Rahu in D-1 and Powerful Mars and

Saturn inD-9).

> > Mars (A-10 with Mars ,she will be hard task master) is behind Sun , Mercuru

AND Vargottama

> > and exalted Venus , Such native scale unprecedented success in forein land.

> > In this nativity , no uchcha bhang yoga will be operative on accont of

many Rajyogas.

> > Regards

> >

> > G. K. Goel

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Begin your day with a strong dose of news, sports, entertainment and more on

MSN India

> http://in.msn.com

>

Dear Goel JI As Venus is digbali from AL.this child will progress in Venus dasa in south east direction of his birth place.The rule is as under:WHENEVER a planet is in a house from AL ,where it becomes digabali ,the native makes lot of progress in the direction of the planet from his birth place in the vimshottari dasa of the planet.The directions of planets are as under:Sun -East , Moon- North West, Mars-South, Mercury-North , Jupiter-North-East.Venus-South-East ,Saturn-West ,Rahu -South WestAs we all know that Moon and Venus are digbali in 4H,Saturn in 7H,Sun and Marsin 10H and Jupiter and Mercury in 1st house.Regards,G. K. Goel

From: goyalvjDate: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:25:56 +0000 Re: Yoga Bhanga and Uchha Bhanga

Respected Goelji,

Please also present the analysis of this chart.

I have one male chart with same planetary configuration with Leo Lagna. That child is shifted to near Dubai after his birth, as you have mentioned in the previous explanation :).

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.