IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Autism and Developmental Delay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

Here are some thoughts that I had previously presented in this group from my experience, on this subject:

Mercury affliction seems to be key for Autism. As you have pointed out affliction of 2nd lord as well. I have seen several Autistic kids have Taurus lagna. With Taurus lagna, affliction of Mercury is also affliction to the 2nd lord. Mercury also has the quality of "imitation". This is the reason why you will find most good actors have strong well placed Mercury. An afflicted Mercury makes it difficult for these kids to "imitate" others. Unfortunately "imitation" is how children learn. Since an afflicted Mercury makes imitation difficult, these kids have learning disability. So they cannot be taught in a "mercurial fashion" (traditional way) but in a more "visual" way using unique techniques.

The other thing I found is that some children have both Mercury and Moon afflicted along with 4th and 5th house afflictions. I have seen a pattern where Mercury, 4th and 5th afflictions without Moon affliction, produces a more "high functioning Autism". If Moon is also afflicted, then the Autism is more "severe" and results in a "lower functioning Autism". If Me, Moon, 4th house, 5th house and the lagna are all afflicted, then the autism is debilitating and some times there are other coexisting conditions like "mental retardation".

The grace of Jupiter is particularly potent in alleviating the effects of Autism for several reasons. We all know Guru is the ultimate benific. Also he is the 9th lord of the Zodiac. 9th being 5th from the 5th, he can alleviate 5th house affliction if he is in Good shape and if he aspects Mercury (and especially Me along with 5th lord and 4th lord). Jupiter is ofcourse also a karaka for Knowledge.

The other interesting thing in my research incidcates for kids with Autism, the strength of Venus becomes critical. Why Venus? It is because Venus is the ruler of the 2nd house of the Zodiac (Taurus). Also dont forget the Shukracharya was also a guru (albeit guru of the rakshasas). So I have found that a strong Shukra gives great promise of an eventual "recovery" from Autism and even some kind of useful "non-traditional education" that helps the child to make money (ofcourse dashas have to fructify correctly).

If the correct combination of dashas and bhuktis occur, with the presence of some neechabanga or other alleviating characteristics coupled with a strong Navamsha chart is present, some of these kids can transition from having severe learning disabilities and deficits to being Geniuses later in life. Interesting the very quality of Mercury that helps other "typical" children learn (imitation) is also a recipe for mediocrity. The very disability due to affliction of Mercury that hurts Autistic children (inability to imitate) also makes them extremely Creative Geniuses, if the chart has the correct conditions.

Regards,

-Manoj

khurana_satpal <khurana_satpal Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 10:17:32 AM Re: Fwd: how to astrologically select pathy for treatment

Dear Sunil jiIf Autism means 'jadata',I am not sure, in the sutra it is written as 'jadah', then six sutra of Jatak Tatwa 5th vivek # 22-27 could be of help.May be Sreenadh ji could throw some light on it.Sincerely,SP Khuranaancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Dear List> > This messge is posted in another grp> > since i hav lot of frnds who has such a medical condition kids i am> after this charts and reasons of such births> > some says the increase in such cases in moderan times is cause of too> much use of vaccines> > can we see the astrological reason behind such births> > hope

every one will giv their opinions> > rgrds sunil nair> > , "richanu" <richanu@> wrote:> > Dear Sirs,> > I have a daughter with developmental delay and autism and some physical> disabilities. ...i am giving homeaopathic medicine to her and seeing some> improvement. ..i want to try ayurvedic medicine too. I just want to know> can we know astrologically that which pathy will suit a native.> > My daughter's birth details are> > Name: Anushka S Sharma> POB : Mountain view CA { longitude 122 dergree and 4 minutes and> latitude is 37 degree 23 minutes}> TOB : 23:54pm> DOB : 15 feb 2007> > I also want to know when can i expect some major

progress in her speech> and cognition.> > Thanks for your time for reading out my mail.> > Hoping to see some responses from all gurujans.> > > Thansk and regards> Anshu>