> Dear All,

>

> Here are some thoughts that I had previously presented in this group from my

experience, on this subject:

>

> Mercury affliction seems to be key for Autism. As you have pointed out

affliction of 2nd lord as well. I have seen several Autistic kids have Taurus

lagna. With Taurus lagna, affliction of Mercury is also affliction to the 2nd

lord. Mercury also has the quality of " imitation " . This is the reason why you

will find most good actors have strong well placed Mercury. An afflicted Mercury

makes it difficult for these kids to " imitate " others. Unfortunately " imitation "

is how children learn. Since an afflicted Mercury makes imitation difficult,

these kids have learning disability. So they cannot be taught in a " mercurial

fashion " (traditional way) but in a more " visual " way using unique techniques.

>

> The other thing I found is that some children have both Mercury and Moon

afflicted along with 4th and 5th house afflictions. I have seen a pattern where

Mercury, 4th and 5th afflictions without Moon affliction, produces a more " high

functioning Autism " . If Moon is also afflicted, then the Autism is more " severe "

and results in a " lower functioning Autism " . If Me, Moon, 4th house, 5th house

and the lagna are all afflicted, then the autism is debilitating and some times

there are other coexisting conditions like " mental retardation " .

>

> The grace of Jupiter is particularly potent in alleviating the effects of

Autism for several reasons. We all know Guru is the ultimate benific. Also he is

the 9th lord of the Zodiac. 9th being 5th from the 5th, he can alleviate 5th

house affliction if he is in Good shape and if he aspects Mercury (and

especially Me along with 5th lord and 4th lord). Jupiter is ofcourse also a

karaka for Knowledge.

>

> The other interesting thing in my research incidcates for kids with Autism,

the strength of Venus becomes critical. Why Venus? It is because Venus is the

ruler of the 2nd house of the Zodiac (Taurus). Also dont forget the Shukracharya

was also a guru (albeit guru of the rakshasas). So I have found that a strong

Shukra gives great promise of an eventual " recovery " from Autism and even some

kind of useful " non-traditional education " that helps the child to make money

(ofcourse dashas have to fructify correctly).

>

> If the correct combination of dashas and bhuktis occur, with the presence of

some neechabanga or other alleviating characteristics coupled with a strong

Navamsha chart is present, some of these kids can transition from having severe

learning disabilities and deficits to being Geniuses later in life. Interesting

the very quality of Mercury that helps other " typical " children learn

(imitation) is also a recipe for mediocrity. The very disability due to

affliction of Mercury that hurts Autistic children (inability to imitate) also

makes them extremely Creative Geniuses, if the chart has the correct conditions.

>

>  Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> khurana_satpal <khurana_satpal

>

> Monday, September 21, 2009 10:17:32 AM

> Re: Fwd: how to astrologically select

pathy for treatment

>

>  

> Dear Sunil ji

>

> If Autism means 'jadata',I am not sure, in the sutra it is written as 'jadah',

then six sutra of Jatak Tatwa 5th vivek # 22-27 could be of help.

>

> May be Sreenadh ji could throw some light on it.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> SP Khurana

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " astro_tellerkerala "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear List

> >

> > This messge is posted in another grp

> >

> > since i hav lot of frnds who has such a medical condition kids i am

> > after this charts and reasons of such births

> >

> > some says the increase in such cases in moderan times is cause of too

> > much use of vaccines

> >

> > can we see the astrological reason behind such births

> >

> > hope every one will giv their opinions

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > , " richanu " <richanu@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sirs,

> >

> > I have a daughter with developmental delay and autism and some physical

> > disabilities. ...i am giving homeaopathic medicine to her and seeing some

> > improvement. ..i want to try ayurvedic medicine too. I just want to know

> > can we know astrologically that which pathy will suit a native.

> >

> > My daughter's birth details are

> >

> > Name: Anushka S Sharma

> > POB : Mountain view CA { longitude 122 dergree and 4 minutes and

> > latitude is 37 degree 23 minutes}

> > TOB : 23:54pm

> > DOB : 15 feb 2007

> >

> > I also want to know when can i expect some major progress in her speech

> > and cognition.

> >

> > Thanks for your time for reading out my mail.

> >

> > Hoping to see some responses from all gurujans.

> >

> >

> > Thansk and regards

> > Anshu

> >

>

Dear manoj Ji Thanks for thought provoking post ,also pls consider these points in general tho i am just strted on this reserch .Merc is karaka for imitating ,learning in this birth ,Moon of mind ,sun is lagna karaka and the illumination in head ,Jup is karaka for wisdom ,dhi sakti or intelleligence aquired tru birth and parampara ( jup heavily afflicted along with other indication may b difficult case ) and 4th and 5th houses ,at times lagna too ( as it can even giv rise to medical negligence ) and rahu -karaka for Poison and again medical mistakes and gulika even the dead spirts or ancestal problems ( this are to b watched i feel in any chart s ) here is another data Natal Chart February 20, 2001Time: 13:28:00Time Zone: 0:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 1 W 28' 00", 52 N 31' 00" Nuneaton, United KingdomNow i hav one question ,is it is more with Nativ born kids ( indian kids whose parents r in forign country but mother delivered the kid in india ) or kids of indian orign born in foriegn countries ( so as to check over -dependence in Modern medicinal system ) can any body do a study on this aspect rgrds sunil nair , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear All,> > Here are some thoughts that I had previously presented in this group from my experience, on this subject:> > Mercury affliction seems to be key for Autism. As you have pointed out affliction of 2nd lord as well. I have seen several Autistic kids have Taurus lagna. With Taurus lagna, affliction of Mercury is also affliction to the 2nd lord. Mercury also has the quality of "imitation". This is the reason why you will find most good actors have strong well placed Mercury. An afflicted Mercury makes it difficult for these kids to "imitate" others. Unfortunately "imitation" is how children learn. Since an afflicted Mercury makes imitation difficult, these kids have learning disability. So they cannot be taught in a "mercurial fashion" (traditional way) but in a more "visual" way using unique techniques.> > The other thing I found is that some children have both Mercury and Moon afflicted along with 4th and 5th house afflictions. I have seen a pattern where Mercury, 4th and 5th afflictions without Moon affliction, produces a more "high functioning Autism". If Moon is also afflicted, then the Autism is more "severe" and results in a "lower functioning Autism". If Me, Moon, 4th house, 5th house and the lagna are all afflicted, then the autism is debilitating and some times there are other coexisting conditions like "mental retardation".> > The grace of Jupiter is particularly potent in alleviating the effects of Autism for several reasons. We all know Guru is the ultimate benific. Also he is the 9th lord of the Zodiac. 9th being 5th from the 5th, he can alleviate 5th house affliction if he is in Good shape and if he aspects Mercury (and especially Me along with 5th lord and 4th lord). Jupiter is ofcourse also a karaka for Knowledge.> > The other interesting thing in my research incidcates for kids with Autism, the strength of Venus becomes critical. Why Venus? It is because Venus is the ruler of the 2nd house of the Zodiac (Taurus). Also dont forget the Shukracharya was also a guru (albeit guru of the rakshasas). So I have found that a strong Shukra gives great promise of an eventual "recovery" from Autism and even some kind of useful "non-traditional education" that helps the child to make money (ofcourse dashas have to fructify correctly).> > If the correct combination of dashas and bhuktis occur, with the presence of some neechabanga or other alleviating characteristics coupled with a strong Navamsha chart is present, some of these kids can transition from having severe learning disabilities and deficits to being Geniuses later in life. Interesting the very quality of Mercury that helps other "typical" children learn (imitation) is also a recipe for mediocrity. The very disability due to affliction of Mercury that hurts Autistic children (inability to imitate) also makes them extremely Creative Geniuses, if the chart has the correct conditions.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> khurana_satpal khurana_satpal > Monday, September 21, 2009 10:17:32 AM> Re: Fwd: how to astrologically select pathy for treatment> > > Dear Sunil ji> > If Autism means 'jadata',I am not sure, in the sutra it is written as 'jadah', then six sutra of Jatak Tatwa 5th vivek # 22-27 could be of help.> > May be Sreenadh ji could throw some light on it.> > Sincerely,> > SP Khurana> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> >> > > > Dear List> > > > This messge is posted in another grp> > > > since i hav lot of frnds who has such a medical condition kids i am> > after this charts and reasons of such births> > > > some says the increase in such cases in moderan times is cause of too> > much use of vaccines> > > > can we see the astrological reason behind such births> > > > hope every one will giv their opinions> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > , "richanu" <richanu@> wrote:> > > > Dear Sirs,> > > > I have a daughter with developmental delay and autism and some physical> > disabilities. ...i am giving homeaopathic medicine to her and seeing some> > improvement. ..i want to try ayurvedic medicine too. I just want to know> > can we know astrologically that which pathy will suit a native.> > > > My daughter's birth details are> > > > Name: Anushka S Sharma> > POB : Mountain view CA { longitude 122 dergree and 4 minutes and> > latitude is 37 degree 23 minutes}> > TOB : 23:54pm> > DOB : 15 feb 2007> > > > I also want to know when can i expect some major progress in her speech> > and cognition.> > > > Thanks for your time for reading out my mail.> > > > Hoping to see some responses from all gurujans.> > > > > > Thansk and regards> > Anshu> >>

Dear Sunil Ji,

You make some very good Astro points I agree to. I have several charts, but since they want to keep confidential, I cannot share them all. Regarding NRI kids having more of this problem, answer I give is contreversial, but this is what I believe.

There is in reality no big difference between % of children in India or NRI for Autism related disorders. Big difference is in India they are NOT diagnosed, but family keeps saying "It is OK, they are only "Late Talkers". In many cases they are NOT just late talkers. They have Autism. The big problem is that the word "Autism" in India is ONLY used for children who are very severely affected. This is simply NOT true. Autism is a "Spectrum" disorder. There are children all through the spectrum, some severe and some not severe. Infact it is much much more difficult in some ways to raise a "high functioning" child because, one can never give up hope and need to keep on pushing.

Here are some of the clues that all parents need to look for in very young children (Less than 2 years of age).

1. Eye contact: Is the child able to make and keep eye contact consistently? Children with Autism cannot keep eye contact for more than a few seconds.

2. Sleep problems: Most children with Autism will have very distrubed sleep patterns

3. Over stimulation: Watching TV or listening to songs will over stimulate them and they can Cry a lot.

4. Touch Sensitivity: Very young children (even a few months old) children will either cry a lot if touched or will want to be carried all the time. Both are indications of abnormal sensitivity to touch.

5. Repetitive Behaviours: Children with Autism willl have some kind of repetetive behaviours like Switiching fan on and off a lot, Switching lights on and off a lot, Banging on Walls or Banging on Tables etc, Lining up objects in a line over and over again, Spinning round and round over and over again, Staring at the ceiling or wall for a long time etc.

6. Fussy eaters: Most children with Autism will have food allergies or milk allergies of wheat allergy. They can also be fussy eaters, even if you change food a little bit, they will get upset.

7. Unusual Play with Toys: Many children with Autism will NOT prefer to play with Toys the normal way. Instead of playing with the toy they will "spin" the toy over and over again.

8. Social awkwardness: Autism is primarily a social deficit disorder. These children are so self focussed that they are not able to play with their peers in a normal way. If a child is more interested in spinning a toy than playing with a human being, it is a Red Flag.

9. Not understanding social cues: Children with Autism dont understand social cues easily. They will hug strangers, they will touch strangers, if you call to them, they will not turn back to you and acknowledge you etc.

10. Muscle Tone: Their muscle tone can be poor espeically in the Core area (around the stomach). So they will always want to lean on you.

11: Pointing with Fore finger: This is very very important, most children with Autism cannot point with their forefinger. So we have to watch from a baby onwards to see if the child is pointing with fore finger. If NOT there may be a problem. This is very very important.

12.Shared attention: A child with Autism may never share any thing with you. He will never bring a toy to share. He may never point to a painting and share.

13.Talking: Ofcourse most BOYS with Autism are not able to speak. However, beware, Girls with Autism CAN speak (for the most part) which does NOT mean they dont have Autism. Look for other behaviours above.

More importantly if some of the above is found, it is important to contact a Speech Therapist or a Pediatrician who Specializes in Autism. Regular Peditricians are Worthless. And it is important not to waste time by getting advice from well meaning Relatives who have no experience with Autism. They may be well meaning, but more often than not they are clueless.

Many children with Autism can lead almost normal and healthy lives if they get Early Intervention (before 5 years of Age). Time is of the essence. The journey for a parent with such a child is long and arduous, but it can be done, if they start early enough. A parent who is ready to sacrifice their normal lives completely and dedicate it to their Autistic child, can help the child lead a close to a "normal" and indepentent life. The question is how many people have the physical, mental and spiritual strength to do that?

Any one who needs proof, please google the word Temple Grandin. She is a Phd who has high functioning Autism (also called Aspergers syndrome) and she is independent and leading a near normal life.

Here is her website: http://www.templegrandin.com/templehome.html

Regards,

-Manoj

astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 12:05:05 PM Re: Fwd: Autism and Developmental Delay

Dear manoj Ji Thanks for thought provoking post ,also pls consider these points in general tho i am just strted on this reserch .Merc is karaka for imitating ,learning in this birth ,Moon of mind ,sun is lagna karaka and the illumination in head ,Jup is karaka for wisdom ,dhi sakti or intelleligence aquired tru birth and parampara ( jup heavily afflicted along with other indication may b difficult case ) and 4th and 5th houses ,at times lagna too ( as it can even giv rise to medical negligence ) and rahu -karaka for Poison and again medical mistakes and gulika even the dead spirts or ancestal problems ( this are to b watched i feel in any chart s ) here is another data Natal Chart February 20, 2001Time:

13:28:00Time Zone: 0:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 1 W 28' 00", 52 N 31' 00" Nuneaton, United KingdomNow i hav one question ,is it is more with Nativ born kids ( indian kids whose parents r in forign country but mother delivered the kid in india ) or kids of indian orign born in foriegn countries ( so as to check over -dependence in Modern medicinal system ) can any body do a study on this aspect rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> > Here are some thoughts that I had previously presented in this group from my experience, on this subject:> > Mercury affliction seems to be key

for Autism. As you have pointed out affliction of 2nd lord as well. I have seen several Autistic kids have Taurus lagna. With Taurus lagna, affliction of Mercury is also affliction to the 2nd lord. Mercury also has the quality of "imitation". This is the reason why you will find most good actors have strong well placed Mercury. An afflicted Mercury makes it difficult for these kids to "imitate" others. Unfortunately "imitation" is how children learn. Since an afflicted Mercury makes imitation difficult, these kids have learning disability. So they cannot be taught in a "mercurial fashion" (traditional way) but in a more "visual" way using unique techniques.> > The other thing I found is that some children have both Mercury and Moon afflicted along with 4th and 5th house afflictions. I have seen a pattern where Mercury, 4th and 5th afflictions without Moon affliction, produces a more "high functioning Autism". If Moon is also afflicted,

then the Autism is more "severe" and results in a "lower functioning Autism". If Me, Moon, 4th house, 5th house and the lagna are all afflicted, then the autism is debilitating and some times there are other coexisting conditions like "mental retardation" .> > The grace of Jupiter is particularly potent in alleviating the effects of Autism for several reasons. We all know Guru is the ultimate benific. Also he is the 9th lord of the Zodiac. 9th being 5th from the 5th, he can alleviate 5th house affliction if he is in Good shape and if he aspects Mercury (and especially Me along with 5th lord and 4th lord). Jupiter is ofcourse also a karaka for Knowledge.> > The other interesting thing in my research incidcates for kids with Autism, the strength of Venus becomes critical. Why Venus? It is because Venus is the ruler of the 2nd house of the Zodiac (Taurus). Also dont forget the Shukracharya was also a guru (albeit guru of the

rakshasas). So I have found that a strong Shukra gives great promise of an eventual "recovery" from Autism and even some kind of useful "non-traditional education" that helps the child to make money (ofcourse dashas have to fructify correctly).> > If the correct combination of dashas and bhuktis occur, with the presence of some neechabanga or other alleviating characteristics coupled with a strong Navamsha chart is present, some of these kids can transition from having severe learning disabilities and deficits to being Geniuses later in life. Interesting the very quality of Mercury that helps other "typical" children learn (imitation) is also a recipe for mediocrity. The very disability due to affliction of Mercury that hurts Autistic children (inability to imitate) also makes them extremely Creative Geniuses, if the chart has the correct conditions.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> khurana_satpal khurana_satpal@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, September 21, 2009 10:17:32 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Fwd: how to astrologically select pathy for treatment> > > Dear Sunil ji> > If Autism means 'jadata',I am not sure, in the sutra it is written as 'jadah', then six sutra of Jatak Tatwa 5th vivek # 22-27 could be of help.> > May be Sreenadh ji could throw some light on it.> > Sincerely,> > SP Khurana> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> >> > > > Dear List> > > > This messge is posted in another grp> > > > since i hav lot of frnds who has such a

medical condition kids i am> > after this charts and reasons of such births> > > > some says the increase in such cases in moderan times is cause of too> > much use of vaccines> > > > can we see the astrological reason behind such births> > > > hope every one will giv their opinions> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > , "richanu" <richanu@> wrote:> > > > Dear Sirs,> > > > I have a daughter with developmental delay and autism and some physical> > disabilities. ...i am giving homeaopathic medicine to her and seeing some> > improvement. ..i want to try ayurvedic medicine too. I just want to know> > can we know astrologically that which pathy will suit a native.> > > > My daughter's birth details are>

> > > Name: Anushka S Sharma> > POB : Mountain view CA { longitude 122 dergree and 4 minutes and> > latitude is 37 degree 23 minutes}> > TOB : 23:54pm> > DOB : 15 feb 2007> > > > I also want to know when can i expect some major progress in her speech> > and cognition.> > > > Thanks for your time for reading out my mail.> > > > Hoping to see some responses from all gurujans.> > > > > > Thansk and regards> > Anshu> >>

Dear khurana satpal ji, // > May be Sreenadh ji could throw some light on it. // Sreenadh is not required to through light on things at times. See the beauty with which Manoj Chandran ji explains it!!! Beautiful! I appreciate him and know that numerous such mails touching various aspects of astrology will come from his research oriented sincere mind. It is always a pleasure to read such mails - which are well in tune with traditional advice, but comes from direct study of life conditions.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote: > > Dear All, > > Here are some thoughts that I had previously presented in this group from my experience, on this subject: > > Mercury affliction seems to be key for Autism. As you have pointed out affliction of 2nd lord as well. I have seen several Autistic kids have Taurus lagna. With Taurus lagna, affliction of Mercury is also affliction to the 2nd lord. Mercury also has the quality of "imitation". This is the reason why you will find most good actors have strong well placed Mercury. An afflicted Mercury makes it difficult for these kids to "imitate" others. Unfortunately "imitation" is how children learn. Since an afflicted Mercury makes imitation difficult, these kids have learning disability. So they cannot be taught in a "mercurial fashion" (traditional way) but in a more "visual" way using unique techniques. > > The other thing I found is that some children have both Mercury and Moon afflicted along with 4th and 5th house afflictions. I have seen a pattern where Mercury, 4th and 5th afflictions without Moon affliction, produces a more "high functioning Autism". If Moon is also afflicted, then the Autism is more "severe" and results in a "lower functioning Autism". If Me, Moon, 4th house, 5th house and the lagna are all afflicted, then the autism is debilitating and some times there are other coexisting conditions like "mental retardation". > > The grace of Jupiter is particularly potent in alleviating the effects of Autism for several reasons. We all know Guru is the ultimate benific. Also he is the 9th lord of the Zodiac. 9th being 5th from the 5th, he can alleviate 5th house affliction if he is in Good shape and if he aspects Mercury (and especially Me along with 5th lord and 4th lord). Jupiter is ofcourse also a karaka for Knowledge. > > The other interesting thing in my research incidcates for kids with Autism, the strength of Venus becomes critical. Why Venus? It is because Venus is the ruler of the 2nd house of the Zodiac (Taurus). Also dont forget the Shukracharya was also a guru (albeit guru of the rakshasas). So I have found that a strong Shukra gives great promise of an eventual "recovery" from Autism and even some kind of useful "non-traditional education" that helps the child to make money (ofcourse dashas have to fructify correctly). > > If the correct combination of dashas and bhuktis occur, with the presence of some neechabanga or other alleviating characteristics coupled with a strong Navamsha chart is present, some of these kids can transition from having severe learning disabilities and deficits to being Geniuses later in life. Interesting the very quality of Mercury that helps other "typical" children learn (imitation) is also a recipe for mediocrity. The very disability due to affliction of Mercury that hurts Autistic children (inability to imitate) also makes them extremely Creative Geniuses, if the chart has the correct conditions. > > Regards, > -Manoj > > > > > > ________________________________ > khurana_satpal <khurana_satpal > > Monday, September 21, 2009 10:17:32 AM > Re: Fwd: how to astrologically select pathy for treatment > > > Dear Sunil ji > > If Autism means 'jadata',I am not sure, in the sutra it is written as 'jadah', then six sutra of Jatak Tatwa 5th vivek # 22-27 could be of help. > > May be Sreenadh ji could throw some light on it. > > Sincerely, > > SP Khurana >

Dear Manoj ji, That was very good educative mail. I request you to collect and compile these mails on Autism and publish as an article in AIA website for the benefit of all.Love and regards,Sreenadh-Manoj Chandran09/22/09 04:43 am Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: Autism and Developmental Delay Dear Sunil Ji, You make some very good Astro points I agree to. I have several charts, but since they want to keep confidential, I cannot share them all. Regarding NRI kids having more of this problem, answer I give is contreversial, but this is what I believe. There is in reality no big difference between % of children in India or NRI for Autism related disorders. Big difference is in India they are NOT diagnosed, but family keeps saying "It is OK, they are only "Late Talkers". In many cases they are NOT just late talkers. They have Autism. The big problem is that the word "Autism" in India is ONLY used for children who are very severely affected. This is simply NOT true. Autism is a "Spectrum" disorder. There are children all through the spectrum, some severe and some not severe. Infact it is much much more difficult in some ways to raise a "high functioning" child because, one can never give up hope and need to keep on pushing. Here are some of the clues that all parents need to look for in very young children (Less than 2 years of age). 1. Eye contact: Is the child able to make and keep eye contact consistently? Children with Autism cannot keep eye contact for more than a few seconds. 2. Sleep problems: Most children with Autism will have very distrubed sleep patterns 3. Over stimulation: Watching TV or listening to songs will over stimulate them and they can Cry a lot. 4. Touch Sensitivity: Very young children (even a few months old) children will either cry a lot if touched or will want to be carried all the time. Both are indications of abnormal sensitivity to touch. 5. Repetitive Behaviours: Children with Autism willl have some kind of repetetive behaviours like Switiching fan on and off a lot, Switching lights on and off a lot, Banging on Walls or Banging on Tables etc, Lining up objects in a line over and over again, Spinning round and round over and over again, Staring at the ceiling or wall for a long time etc. 6. Fussy eaters: Most children with Autism will have food allergies or milk allergies of wheat allergy. They can also be fussy eaters, even if you change food a little bit, they will get upset. 7. Unusual Play with Toys: Many children with Autism will NOT prefer to play with Toys the normal way. Instead of playing with the toy they will "spin" the toy over and over again. 8. Social awkwardness: Autism is primarily a social deficit disorder. These children are so self focussed that they are not able to play with their peers in a normal way. If a child is more interested in spinning a toy than playing with a human being, it is a Red Flag. 9. Not understanding social cues: Children with Autism dont understand social cues easily. They will hug strangers, they will touch strangers, if you call to them, they will not turn back to you and acknowledge you etc. 10. Muscle Tone: Their muscle tone can be poor espeically in the Core area (around the stomach). So they will always want to lean on you. 11: Pointing with Fore finger: This is very very important, most children with Autism cannot point with their forefinger. So we have to watch from a baby onwards to see if the child is pointing with fore finger. If NOT there may be a problem. This is very very important. 12.Shared attention: A child with Autism may never share any thing with you. He will never bring a toy to share. He may never point to a painting and share. 13.Talking: Ofcourse most BOYS with Autism are not able to speak. However, beware, Girls with Autism CAN speak (for the most part) which does NOT mean they dont have Autism. Look for other behaviours above. More importantly if some of the above is found, it is important to contact a Speech Therapist or a Pediatrician who Specializes in Autism. Regular Peditricians are Worthless. And it is important not to waste time by getting advice from well meaning Relatives who have no experience with Autism. They may be well meaning, but more often than not they are clueless. Many children with Autism can lead almost normal and healthy lives if they get Early Intervention (before 5 years of Age). Time is of the essence. The journey for a parent with such a child is long and arduous, but it can be done, if they start early enough. A parent who is ready to sacrifice their normal lives completely and dedicate it to their Autistic child, can help the child lead a close to a "normal" and indepentent life. The question is how many people have the physical, mental and spiritual strength to do that? Any one who needs proof, please google the word Temple Grandin. She is a Phd who has high functioning Autism (also called Aspergers syndrome) and she is independent and leading a near normal life. Here is her website: http://www.templegrandin.com/templehome.html Regards, -Manoj astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala Monday, September 21, 2009 12:05:05 PM Re: Fwd: Autism and Developmental Delay Dear manoj Ji Thanks for thought provoking post ,also pls consider these points in general tho i am just strted on this reserch . Merc is karaka for imitating ,learning in this birth ,Moon of mind ,sun is lagna karaka and the illumination in head ,Jup is karaka for wisdom ,dhi sakti or intelleligence aquired tru birth and parampara ( jup heavily afflicted along with other indication may b difficult case ) and 4th and 5th houses ,at times lagna too ( as it can even giv rise to medical negligence ) and rahu -karaka for Poison and again medical mistakes and gulika even the dead spirts or ancestal problems ( this are to b watched i feel in any chart s ) here is another data Natal Chart February 20, 2001 Time: 13:28:00 Time Zone: 0:00:00 (East of GMT) Place: 1 W 28' 00", 52 N 31' 00" Nuneaton, United Kingdom Now i hav one question ,is it is more with Nativ born kids ( indian kids whose parents r in forign country but mother delivered the kid in india ) or kids of indian orign born in foriegn countries ( so as to check over -dependence in Modern medicinal system ) can any body do a study on this aspect rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote: > > Dear All, > > Here are some thoughts that I had previously presented in this group from my experience, on this subject: > > Mercury affliction seems to be key for Autism. As you have pointed out affliction of 2nd lord as well. I have seen several Autistic kids have Taurus lagna. With Taurus lagna, affliction of Mercury is also affliction to the 2nd lord. Mercury also has the quality of "imitation". This is the reason why you will find most good actors have strong well placed Mercury. An afflicted Mercury makes it difficult for these kids to "imitate" others. Unfortunately "imitation" is how children learn. Since an afflicted Mercury makes imitation difficult, these kids have learning disability. So they cannot be taught in a "mercurial fashion" (traditional way) but in a more "visual" way using unique techniques. > > The other thing I found is that some children have both Mercury and Moon afflicted along with 4th and 5th house afflictions. I have seen a pattern where Mercury, 4th and 5th afflictions without Moon affliction, produces a more "high functioning Autism". If Moon is also afflicted, then the Autism is more "severe" and results in a "lower functioning Autism". If Me, Moon, 4th house, 5th house and the lagna are all afflicted, then the autism is debilitating and some times there are other coexisting conditions like "mental retardation" . > > The grace of Jupiter is particularly potent in alleviating the effects of Autism for several reasons. We all know Guru is the ultimate benific. Also he is the 9th lord of the Zodiac. 9th being 5th from the 5th, he can alleviate 5th house affliction if he is in Good shape and if he aspects Mercury (and especially Me along with 5th lord and 4th lord). Jupiter is ofcourse also a karaka for Knowledge. > > The other interesting thing in my research incidcates for kids with Autism, the strength of Venus becomes critical. Why Venus? It is because Venus is the ruler of the 2nd house of the Zodiac (Taurus). Also dont forget the Shukracharya was also a guru (albeit guru of the rakshasas). So I have found that a strong Shukra gives great promise of an eventual "recovery" from Autism and even some kind of useful "non-traditional education" that helps the child to make money (ofcourse dashas have to fructify correctly). > > If the correct combination of dashas and bhuktis occur, with the presence of some neechabanga or other alleviating characteristics coupled with a strong Navamsha chart is present, some of these kids can transition from having severe learning disabilities and deficits to being Geniuses later in life. Interesting the very quality of Mercury that helps other "typical" children learn (imitation) is also a recipe for mediocrity. The very disability due to affliction of Mercury that hurts Autistic children (inability to imitate) also makes them extremely Creative Geniuses, if the chart has the correct conditions. > > Regards, > -Manoj > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __ > khurana_satpal khurana_satpal@ ... > ancient_indian_ astrology > Monday, September 21, 2009 10:17:32 AM > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Fwd: how to astrologically select pathy for treatment > > > Dear Sunil ji > > If Autism means 'jadata',I am not sure, in the sutra it is written as 'jadah', then six sutra of Jatak Tatwa 5th vivek # 22-27 could be of help. > > May be Sreenadh ji could throw some light on it. > > Sincerely, > > SP Khurana > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote: > > > > > > Dear List > > > > This messge is posted in another grp > > > > since i hav lot of frnds who has such a medical condition kids i am > > after this charts and reasons of such births > > > > some says the increase in such cases in moderan times is cause of too > > much use of vaccines > > > > can we see the astrological reason behind such births > > > > hope every one will giv their opinions > > > > rgrds sunil nair > > > > , "richanu" <richanu@> wrote: > > > > Dear Sirs, > > > > I have a daughter with developmental delay and autism and some physical > > disabilities. ...i am giving homeaopathic medicine to her and seeing some > > improvement. ..i want to try ayurvedic medicine too. I just want to know > > can we know astrologically that which pathy will suit a native. > > > > My daughter's birth details are > > > > Name: Anushka S Sharma > > POB : Mountain view CA { longitude 122 dergree and 4 minutes and > > latitude is 37 degree 23 minutes} > > TOB : 23:54pm > > DOB : 15 feb 2007 > > > > I also want to know when can i expect some major progress in her speech > > and cognition. > > > > Thanks for your time for reading out my mail. > > > > Hoping to see some responses from all gurujans. > > > > > > Thansk and regards > > Anshu > > >

Dear Sreenadh Ji, Vijay Ji and others who sent me private emails,

Thank you for your kind appreciation. I will collect these and also add more info on latest therapies available, research on their efficacy etc in the article.

Regards,

-Manoj

"sreesog" <sreesogManoj Chandran <chandran_manoj; Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 10:19:30 PMRe: Re: Fwd: Autism and Developmental Delay

Dear Manoj ji,

That was very good educative mail. I request you to collect and compile these mails on Autism and publish as an article in AIA website for the benefit of all.Love and regards,Sreenadh

-

Manoj Chandran

09/22/09 04:43 am

ancient_indian_ astrology

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Fwd: Autism and Developmental Delay

Dear Sunil Ji,

You make some very good Astro points I agree to. I have several charts, but since they want to keep confidential, I cannot share them all. Regarding NRI kids having more of this problem, answer I give is contreversial, but this is what I believe.

There is in reality no big difference between % of children in India or NRI for Autism related disorders. Big difference is in India they are NOT diagnosed, but family keeps saying "It is OK, they are only "Late Talkers". In many cases they are NOT just late talkers. They have Autism. The big problem is that the word "Autism" in India is ONLY used for children who are very severely affected. This is simply NOT true. Autism is a "Spectrum" disorder. There are children all through the spectrum, some severe and some not severe. Infact it is much much more difficult in some ways to raise a "high functioning" child because, one can never give up hope and need to keep on pushing.

Here are some of the clues that all parents need to look for in very young children (Less than 2 years of age).

1. Eye contact: Is the child able to make and keep eye contact consistently? Children with Autism cannot keep eye contact for more than a few seconds.

2. Sleep problems: Most children with Autism will have very distrubed sleep patterns

3. Over stimulation: Watching TV or listening to songs will over stimulate them and they can Cry a lot.

4. Touch Sensitivity: Very young children (even a few months old) children will either cry a lot if touched or will want to be carried all the time. Both are indications of abnormal sensitivity to touch.

5. Repetitive Behaviours: Children with Autism willl have some kind of repetetive behaviours like Switiching fan on and off a lot, Switching lights on and off a lot, Banging on Walls or Banging on Tables etc, Lining up objects in a line over and over again, Spinning round and round over and over again, Staring at the ceiling or wall for a long time etc.

6. Fussy eaters: Most children with Autism will have food allergies or milk allergies of wheat allergy. They can also be fussy eaters, even if you change food a little bit, they will get upset.

7. Unusual Play with Toys: Many children with Autism will NOT prefer to play with Toys the normal way. Instead of playing with the toy they will "spin" the toy over and over again.

8. Social awkwardness: Autism is primarily a social deficit disorder. These children are so self focussed that they are not able to play with their peers in a normal way. If a child is more interested in spinning a toy than playing with a human being, it is a Red Flag.

9. Not understanding social cues: Children with Autism dont understand social cues easily. They will hug strangers, they will touch strangers, if you call to them, they will not turn back to you and acknowledge you etc.

10. Muscle Tone: Their muscle tone can be poor espeically in the Core area (around the stomach). So they will always want to lean on you.

11: Pointing with Fore finger: This is very very important, most children with Autism cannot point with their forefinger. So we have to watch from a baby onwards to see if the child is pointing with fore finger. If NOT there may be a problem. This is very very important.

12.Shared attention: A child with Autism may never share any thing with you. He will never bring a toy to share. He may never point to a painting and share.

13.Talking: Ofcourse most BOYS with Autism are not able to speak. However, beware, Girls with Autism CAN speak (for the most part) which does NOT mean they dont have Autism. Look for other behaviours above.

More importantly if some of the above is found, it is important to contact a Speech Therapist or a Pediatrician who Specializes in Autism. Regular Peditricians are Worthless. And it is important not to waste time by getting advice from well meaning Relatives who have no experience with Autism. They may be well meaning, but more often than not they are clueless.

Many children with Autism can lead almost normal and healthy lives if they get Early Intervention (before 5 years of Age). Time is of the essence. The journey for a parent with such a child is long and arduous, but it can be done, if they start early enough. A parent who is ready to sacrifice their normal lives completely and dedicate it to their Autistic child, can help the child lead a close to a "normal" and indepentent life. The question is how many people have the physical, mental and spiritual strength to do that?

Any one who needs proof, please google the word Temple Grandin. She is a Phd who has high functioning Autism (also called Aspergers syndrome) and she is independent and leading a near normal life.

Here is her website: http://www.templegr andin.com/ templehome. html

Regards,

-Manoj

astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in> ancient_indian_ astrology Monday, September 21, 2009 12:05:05 PM [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Fwd: Autism and Developmental Delay

Dear manoj Ji Thanks for thought provoking post ,also pls consider these points in general tho i am just strted on this reserch . Merc is karaka for imitating ,learning in this birth ,Moon of mind ,sun is lagna karaka and the illumination in head ,Jup is karaka for wisdom ,dhi sakti or intelleligence aquired tru birth and parampara ( jup heavily afflicted along with other indication may b difficult case ) and 4th and 5th houses ,at times lagna too ( as it can even giv rise to medical negligence ) and rahu -karaka for Poison and again medical mistakes and gulika even the dead spirts or ancestal problems ( this are to b watched i feel in any chart s ) here is another data Natal Chart February 20, 2001 Time: 13:28:00

Time Zone: 0:00:00 (East of GMT) Place: 1 W 28' 00", 52 N 31' 00" Nuneaton, United Kingdom Now i hav one question ,is it is more with Nativ born kids ( indian kids whose parents r in forign country but mother delivered the kid in india ) or kids of indian orign born in foriegn countries ( so as to check over -dependence in Modern medicinal system ) can any body do a study on this aspect rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote: > > Dear All, > > Here are some thoughts that I had previously presented in this group from my experience, on this subject: >

> Mercury affliction seems to be key for Autism. As you have pointed out affliction of 2nd lord as well. I have seen several Autistic kids have Taurus lagna. With Taurus lagna, affliction of Mercury is also affliction to the 2nd lord. Mercury also has the quality of "imitation". This is the reason why you will find most good actors have strong well placed Mercury. An afflicted Mercury makes it difficult for these kids to "imitate" others. Unfortunately "imitation" is how children learn. Since an afflicted Mercury makes imitation difficult, these kids have learning disability. So they cannot be taught in a "mercurial fashion" (traditional way) but in a more "visual" way using unique techniques. > > The other thing I found is that some children have both Mercury and Moon afflicted along with 4th and 5th house afflictions. I have seen a pattern where Mercury, 4th and 5th afflictions without Moon affliction, produces a more "high

functioning Autism". If Moon is also afflicted, then the Autism is more "severe" and results in a "lower functioning Autism". If Me, Moon, 4th house, 5th house and the lagna are all afflicted, then the autism is debilitating and some times there are other coexisting conditions like "mental retardation" . > > The grace of Jupiter is particularly potent in alleviating the effects of Autism for several reasons. We all know Guru is the ultimate benific. Also he is the 9th lord of the Zodiac. 9th being 5th from the 5th, he can alleviate 5th house affliction if he is in Good shape and if he aspects Mercury (and especially Me along with 5th lord and 4th lord). Jupiter is ofcourse also a karaka for Knowledge. > > The other interesting thing in my research incidcates for kids with Autism, the strength of Venus becomes critical. Why Venus? It is because Venus is the ruler of the 2nd house of the Zodiac (Taurus). Also dont forget the

Shukracharya was also a guru (albeit guru of the rakshasas). So I have found that a strong Shukra gives great promise of an eventual "recovery" from Autism and even some kind of useful "non-traditional education" that helps the child to make money (ofcourse dashas have to fructify correctly). > > If the correct combination of dashas and bhuktis occur, with the presence of some neechabanga or other alleviating characteristics coupled with a strong Navamsha chart is present, some of these kids can transition from having severe learning disabilities and deficits to being Geniuses later in life. Interesting the very quality of Mercury that helps other "typical" children learn (imitation) is also a recipe for mediocrity. The very disability due to affliction of Mercury that hurts Autistic children (inability to imitate) also makes them extremely Creative Geniuses, if the chart has the correct conditions. > > Regards,

> -Manoj > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __ > khurana_satpal khurana_satpal@ ... > ancient_indian_ astrology > Monday, September 21, 2009 10:17:32 AM > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Fwd: how to astrologically select pathy for treatment > > > Dear Sunil ji > > If Autism means 'jadata',I am not sure, in the sutra it is written as 'jadah', then six sutra of Jatak Tatwa 5th vivek # 22-27 could be of help. > > May be Sreenadh ji could throw some light on it. > > Sincerely, > > SP Khurana > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote: > > > > >

> Dear List > > > > This messge is posted in another grp > > > > since i hav lot of frnds who has such a medical condition kids i am > > after this charts and reasons of such births > > > > some says the increase in such cases in moderan times is cause of too > > much use of vaccines > > > > can we see the astrological reason behind such births > > > > hope every one will giv their opinions > > > > rgrds sunil nair > > > > , "richanu" <richanu@> wrote: > > > > Dear Sirs, > > > > I have a daughter with developmental delay and autism and some physical > > disabilities. ...i am giving homeaopathic medicine to her and seeing some > > improvement. ..i

want to try ayurvedic medicine too. I just want to know > > can we know astrologically that which pathy will suit a native. > > > > My daughter's birth details are > > > > Name: Anushka S Sharma > > POB : Mountain view CA { longitude 122 dergree and 4 minutes and > > latitude is 37 degree 23 minutes} > > TOB : 23:54pm > > DOB : 15 feb 2007 > > > > I also want to know when can i expect some major progress in her speech > > and cognition. > > > > Thanks for your time for reading out my mail. > > > > Hoping to see some responses from all gurujans. > > > > > > Thansk and regards > > Anshu > > >