IndiaDivine.org

Example- Saturn and venus in 6/8 each other and its dasa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear SirsMy real life example-Libra Ascendant, Saturn-Jupiter-Capricorn, Ketu-Mercury-Aquarius, Sun-PiscesVenus-R-Aries, Mars-Gemini, Rahu-Leo, DOB-26.3.1961, 10.10PM ,MumbaiVenus-Saturn from Oct2006-Dec2009Since the advent of above have been changing jobs,getting not my dues ,taken loan to met my expenses all my savings have gone .Is it due to rule as per below or because of Sade Sati,but gochara can never override Dasa.Kindly enligten me SirsWarm RegardsPuneet Ahuja --- On Thu, 24/9/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:Manoj Kumar <mouji99Re: Saturn and venus in 6/8 each other and its

dasa Date: Thursday, 24 September, 2009, 7:21 AM

Same thing has been discussed by him in his book "Enigmas in Astrology."

regards,

Mouji--- On Thu, 9/24/09, astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in> wrote:

astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Saturn and venus in 6/8 each other and its dasaancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, September 24, 2009, 6:45 PM

Dear List Here is a discussion happening in another grp I will paste the relevent part of discussion XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXxxxxxI have not quoted from authentic script.This from the book of K.N.RaoAnalysing horoscopes through modern techniquesPg:340 which says"According to Uttarkalamitra if Saturn and Venus are both strong and becomes yogakaraka results of their dasha and antar are very unfavourable.Under such conditions the native will be as good as a beggar even though he may be rich like kuber.But if one is strong and another is weak the native will enjoy good results according to character and strength of stronger planet.If both of them be weak and are posited 6, 8 and 12 or one of them is situated in 6th or 8th place place or

another,

or they own any dusthan or are posited there or associated with lord of dusthan the results of their dasha ao antar will be exceptionally good.Saturn and Venus dasas as given by Kalidasa in Uttarkalamitra Venus and Saturn in their mutual sub periods give good results if they are in 6, 8, and 12 from each other or in conjunction in such houses, with one or both debilitated or a malefic for the horoscope.This rather amusing and seemingly paradoxical operation of Venus and Saturn is an exception to the general rule. But venus and Saturn are close friends as is obvious that each one is yogakaraka in Capri and Aqua lagna and Saturn is yogakaraka in signs wuth lagna of Venus Taurus and Libra"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX Any Body has any exprnce with such charts ?? In real life .If so can we discuss rgrds sunil nair

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

dear sir Thanks for the post It is a Millionaire with a puaper combo ( But how far ur birth time is accurate as in a minit plus it chnages )how was ur jup dasa in venus dasa ? How Rahu sub period is venus dasa ??rgrds sunil nair , puneet ahuja <punsoft2003 wrote:>> Dear Sirs> > My real life example-> Libra Ascendant, Saturn-Jupiter-Capricorn, Ketu-Mercury-Aquarius, Sun-Pisces> Venus-R-Aries, Mars-Gemini, Rahu-Leo, DOB-26.3.1961, 10.10PM ,Mumbai> > Venus-Saturn from Oct2006-Dec2009> Since the advent of above have been changing jobs,getting not my dues ,taken loan to met my expenses all my savings have gone .> > Is it due to rule as per below or because of Sade Sati,but gochara can never override Dasa.> > Kindly enligten me Sirs> > Warm Regards> > Puneet Ahuja > > --- On Thu, 24/9/09, Manoj Kumar mouji99 wrote:> > Manoj Kumar mouji99 Re: Saturn and venus in 6/8 each other and its dasa> > Thursday, 24 September, 2009, 7:21 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Same thing has been discussed by him in his book "Enigmas in Astrology."> > regards,> > Mouji> > --- On Thu, 9/24/09, astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in> wrote:> > > astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Saturn and venus in 6/8 each other and its dasa> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, September 24, 2009, 6:45 PM> > > > > > > Dear List > > Here is a discussion happening in another grp > > I will paste the relevent part of discussion > > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXxxxxx> > > I have not quoted from authentic script.> This from the book of K.N.Rao> Analysing horoscopes through modern techniques> Pg:340 which says> > "According to Uttarkalamitra if Saturn and Venus are both strong and becomes yogakaraka results of their dasha and antar are very unfavourable.> Under such conditions the native will be as good as a beggar even though he may be rich like kuber.> But if one is strong and another is weak the native will enjoy good results according to character and strength of stronger planet.> If both of them be weak and are posited 6, 8 and 12 or one of them is situated in 6th or 8th place place or another,> or they own any dusthan or are posited there or associated with lord of dusthan the results of their dasha ao antar will be exceptionally good.> Saturn and Venus dasas as given by Kalidasa in Uttarkalamitra Venus and Saturn in their mutual sub periods give good results if they are in 6, 8, and 12 from each other or in conjunction in such houses, with one or both debilitated or a malefic for the horoscope.> This rather amusing and seemingly paradoxical operation of Venus and Saturn is an exception to the general rule. But venus and Saturn are close friends as is obvious that each one is yogakaraka in Capri and Aqua lagna and Saturn is yogakaraka in signs wuth lagna of Venus Taurus and Libra"> > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX > > Any Body has any exprnce with such charts ?? In real life .If so can we discuss > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! http://in./trynew>