IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Son with issues... please advise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear List here is a baby chart having attention defeciency syndromergrds sunil nair vedic astrology , "ard_mom" <ard_mom wrote:Dear respected folks,Our son has been having lot of health issues since birth.Recently he is being diagnosed with ADHD also.We are very concerned and worried to say the least.Can you please check his chart and see when things will turn for better? And how will his life be?Regards,VaniBirth details:20th August 2003, Bridgewater NJ (16:54 )

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Pranams,Mr.SunilNairji,I am not able to get the coordinates for 'BridgeWater NJ'.Browsed Google for any hospital in that area - to my knowledge only 'The Pet hospital' services are only present there.Just to confirm the place of birth assertion and as well as boys mental conditions,done a prasanam at 1.58.43 in Mumbai -Ketu in Lagnam and LL is indistinct in the 6th house.Hence I doubt either the place of birth statement incorrect or the boy's LAGNAM / LL afflicted.Regards/Dhananjayan--- On Sat, 26/9/09, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala Fwd: Son with issues... please advise Date: Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 1:03 AM

dear List here is a baby chart having

attention defeciency syndromergrds sunil nair vedic astrology, "ard_mom" <ard_mom wrote:Dear respected folks,Our son has been having lot of health issues since birth.Recently he is being diagnosed with ADHD also.We are very concerned and worried to say the least.Can you please check his chart and see when things will turn for better? And how will his life

be?Regards,VaniBirth details:20th August 2003, Bridgewater NJ (16:54 )

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Dear dhananjayan Ji I dont Know much abt it ( prashna is individual merit of an astrologer than i commnt on it ) Many ppl in india dont know that it is disastrous to play with sastras and gurus any way ketu in prashna lagna when in doubt of authenticity of queriest indicates some mistakes may b frm part of queriest than a deliberate one But it is ur prashna and hence i hav No authority to commnt on itI think some persons in and around US can help us to get co-ordinates regrding this rgrds sunil nair , Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> Mr.SunilNairji,> I am not able to get the coordinates for 'BridgeWater NJ'.Browsed Google for any hospital in that area - to my knowledge only 'The Pet hospital' services are only present there.Just to confirm the place of birth assertion and as well as boys mental conditions,done a prasanam at 1.58.43 in Mumbai -Ketu in Lagnam and LL is indistinct in the 6th house.Hence I doubt either the place of birth statement incorrect or the boy's LAGNAM / LL afflicted.> Regards/Dhananjayan> > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala Fwd: Son with issues... please advise> > Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 1:03 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > dear List > > here is a baby chart having attention defeciency syndrome> > rgrds sunil nair > > > > vedic astrology, "ard_mom" ard_mom@ wrote:> > Dear respected folks,> > Our son has been having lot of health issues since birth.> Recently he is being diagnosed with ADHD also.> We are very concerned and worried to say the least.> Can you please check his chart and see when things will turn for better? And how will his life be?> > Regards,> Vani> > Birth details:> 20th August 2003, Bridgewater NJ (16:54 )> > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your preferred Email name!> Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com. > http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/>

Dear All,

Bridgewater, NJ (US) = New Jersey, 40n36, 74w37

Regards,

-Manoj

astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 7:57:24 PM Re: Fwd: Son with issues... please advise

Dear dhananjayan Ji I dont Know much abt it ( prashna is individual merit of an astrologer than i commnt on it ) Many ppl in india dont know that it is disastrous to play with sastras and gurus any way ketu in prashna lagna when in doubt of authenticity of queriest indicates some mistakes may b frm part of queriest than a deliberate one But it is ur prashna and hence i hav No authority to commnt on itI think some persons in and around US can help us to get co-ordinates regrding this rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> Mr.SunilNairji,> I am not able to get the coordinates for 'BridgeWater NJ'.Browsed Google for any hospital in that area - to my knowledge only 'The

Pet hospital' services are only present there.Just to confirm the place of birth assertion and as well as boys mental conditions,done a prasanam at 1.58.43 in Mumbai -Ketu in Lagnam and LL is indistinct in the 6th house.Hence I doubt either the place of birth statement incorrect or the boy's LAGNAM / LL afflicted.> Regards/Dhananjayan> > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fwd: Son with issues... please advise> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 1:03 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > dear List > > here is a baby chart having attention defeciency syndrome> > rgrds sunil nair > > >

> vedic astrology, "ard_mom" ard_mom@ wrote:> > Dear respected folks,> > Our son has been having lot of health issues since birth.> Recently he is being diagnosed with ADHD also.> We are very concerned and worried to say the least.> Can you please check his chart and see when things will turn for better? And how will his life be?> > Regards,> Vani> > Birth details:> 20th August 2003, Bridgewater NJ (16:54 )> > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your preferred Email name!> Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.

com. > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/>

Dear Manoj Ji many thanks rgrds sunil nair , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear All,> > Bridgewater, NJ (US) = New Jersey, 40n36, 74w37> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala > Friday, September 25, 2009 7:57:24 PM> Re: Fwd: Son with issues... please advise> > > > Dear dhananjayan Ji > > I dont Know much abt it ( prashna is individual merit of an astrologer than i commnt on it ) > > Many ppl in india dont know that it is disastrous to play with sastras and gurus > > any way ketu in prashna lagna when in doubt of authenticity of queriest indicates some mistakes may b frm part of queriest than a deliberate one > > But it is ur prashna and hence i hav No authority to commnt on it> > I think some persons in and around US can help us to get co-ordinates regrding this > > rgrds sunil nair > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma abhanaya@ wrote:> >> > Pranams,> > Mr.SunilNairji,> > I am not able to get the coordinates for 'BridgeWater NJ'.Browsed Google for any hospital in that area - to my knowledge only 'The Pet hospital' services are only present there.Just to confirm the place of birth assertion and as well as boys mental conditions,done a prasanam at 1.58.43 in Mumbai -Ketu in Lagnam and LL is indistinct in the 6th house.Hence I doubt either the place of birth statement incorrect or the boy's LAGNAM / LL afflicted.> > Regards/Dhananjayan> > > > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > > > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fwd: Son with issues... please advise> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 1:03 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > dear List > > > > here is a baby chart having attention defeciency syndrome> > > > rgrds sunil nair > > > > > > > > vedic astrology, "ard_mom" ard_mom@ wrote:> > > > Dear respected folks,> > > > Our son has been having lot of health issues since birth.> > Recently he is being diagnosed with ADHD also.> > We are very concerned and worried to say the least.> > Can you please check his chart and see when things will turn for better? And how will his life be?> > > > Regards,> > Vani> > > > Birth details:> > 20th August 2003, Bridgewater NJ (16:54 )> > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your preferred Email name!> > Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com. > > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/> >>

dear shri sunil nair,

U can get the longititude and latitude fof Bridgewater rom the website given below

www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php?locIndex=18468 -

Bridgewater Fast FactsLatitude: 40.59552Longitude: -74.62314Elevation: 54 FeetCounty: Somerset

I hope it will be useful.

good wishes,

k.gopu

--- On Sat, 9/26/09, astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala Re: Fwd: Son with issues... please advise Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 8:27 AM

Dear dhananjayan Ji I dont Know much abt it ( prashna is individual merit of an astrologer than i commnt on it ) Many ppl in india dont know that it is disastrous to play with sastras and gurus any way ketu in prashna lagna when in doubt of authenticity of queriest indicates some mistakes may b frm part of queriest than a deliberate one But it is ur prashna and hence i hav No authority to commnt on itI think some persons in and around US can help us to get co-ordinates regrding this rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> Mr.SunilNairji,> I am not able to get the coordinates for 'BridgeWater NJ'.Browsed Google for any hospital in that area - to my knowledge only 'The

Pet hospital' services are only present there.Just to confirm the place of birth assertion and as well as boys mental conditions,done a prasanam at 1.58.43 in Mumbai -Ketu in Lagnam and LL is indistinct in the 6th house.Hence I doubt either the place of birth statement incorrect or the boy's LAGNAM / LL afflicted.> Regards/Dhananjayan> > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fwd: Son with issues... please advise> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 1:03 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > dear List > > here is a baby chart having attention defeciency syndrome> > rgrds sunil nair > > >

> vedic astrology, "ard_mom" ard_mom@ wrote:> > Dear respected folks,> > Our son has been having lot of health issues since birth.> Recently he is being diagnosed with ADHD also.> We are very concerned and worried to say the least.> Can you please check his chart and see when things will turn for better? And how will his life be?> > Regards,> Vani> > Birth details:> 20th August 2003, Bridgewater NJ (16:54 )> > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your preferred Email name!> Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.

com. > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/>

Dear Gopu Ji Thanks for inviting my attention to this chart again i was realy worried abt the day lite saving time also in case it is applicable to this chart so i am posting what ever i find and i hope others will confirm it ADHD baby chart Natal Chart August 20, 2003Time: 16:54:00Time Zone: 4:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 74 W 62' 31", 40 N 59' 55" Bridgeboro, New Jersey, USAAltitude: 54.00 metersTithi: Krishna Navami (Su) (74.20% left)Vedic Weekday: Wednesday (Me)Nakshatra: Rohini (Mo) (80.36% left)Yoga: Vyaghata (Ve) (53.93% left)Karana: Taitula (Me) (48.41% left)Hora Lord: Jupiter (5 min sign: Vi)Sunrise: 6:19:10Sunset: 19:47:20here is the lagna dgrees and planetary dgrees Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi NavamsaLagna 10 Sg 51' 34.92" Mool 4 Sg CnSun - DK 3 Le 31' 24.14" Magh 2 Le TaMoon - MK 12 Ta 37' 07.64" Rohi 1 Ta ArMars ® - BK 13 Aq 09' 55.62" Sata 2 Aq CpMercury - AK 29 Le 53' 02.12" UPha 1 Le SgJupiter - PK 4 Le 40' 52.89" Magh 2 Le TaVenus - GK 4 Le 06' 45.90" Magh 2 Le TaSaturn - AmK 15 Ge 39' 16.80" Ardr 3 Ge AqRahu 0 Ta 50' 52.08" Krit 2 Ta CpKetu 0 Sc 50' 52.08" Visa 4 Sc CnMaandi 22 Li 43' 42.37" Visa 1 Li ArGulika 22 Li 43' 42.37" Visa 1 Li ArUranus ® 7 Aq 04' 22.80" Sata 1 Aq SgNeptune ® 17 Cp 26' 35.99" Srav 3 Cp GePluto ® 23 Sc 20' 55.47" Jye 3 Sc AqBhava Lagna 11 Cp 48' 19.48" Srav 1 Cp ArHora Lagna 20 Ge 30' 42.58" Puna 1 Ge ArGhati Lagna 16 Li 37' 51.91" Swat 3 Li AqVighati Lagna 27 Ta 13' 38.52" Mrig 2 Ta ViVarnada Lagna 10 Pi 51' 34.92" Aswi 1 Pi LeSree Lagna 21 Aq 34' 01.10" PBha 1 Aq ArPranapada Lagna 27 Cp 39' 06.29" Dhan 2 Cp ViIndu Lagna 12 Sc 37' 07.64" Anu 3 Sc LiDhooma 16 Sg 51' 24.14" PSha 2 Sg ViVyatipata 13 Cn 08' 35.86" Push 3 Cn LiParivesha 13 Cp 08' 35.86" Srav 1 Cp ArIndra Chapa 16 Ge 51' 24.14" Ardr 4 Ge PiUpaketu 3 Cn 31' 24.14" Push 1 Cn LeKaala 23 Sc 08' 54.38" Jye 2 Sc CpMrityu 15 Cp 19' 58.36" Srav 2 Cp TaArtha Prahara 13 Le 00' 49.53" Magh 4 Le CnYama Ghantaka 2 Vi 59' 35.18" UPha 2 Vi CpPrana Sphuta 17 Ar 01' 36.98" Bhar 2 Ar ViDeha Sphuta 3 Li 40' 43.46" Chit 4 Li ScMrityu Sphuta 12 Cn 37' 20.76" Push 3 Cn LiSookshma TriSphuta 3 Aq 19' 41.20" Dhan 3 Aq LiTriSphuta 16 Le 12' 24.93" PPha 1 Le LeChatusSphuta 19 Sg 43' 49.07" PSha 2 Sg ViPanchaSphuta 20 Cp 34' 41.16" Srav 4 Cp CnV2 10 Ar 51' 34.92" Aswi 1 Ar ViV3 10 Cn 51' 34.92" Aswi 1 Cn SgV4 10 Le 51' 34.92" Aswi 1 Le TaV5 10 Sc 51' 34.92" Aswi 1 Sc ArV6 10 Sg 51' 34.92" Aswi 1 Sg TaV7 10 Pi 51' 34.92" Aswi 1 Pi SgV8 10 Ar 51' 34.92" Aswi 1 Ar ViV9 10 Cn 51' 34.92" Aswi 1 Cn LeV10 10 Le 51' 34.92" Aswi 1 Le TaV11 10 Sc 51' 34.92" Aswi 1 Sc ArV12 10 Sg 51' 34.92" Aswi 1 Sg TaKunda 9 Vi 38' 08.64" UPha 4 Vi Pi if some one can confirm the chart then we can see more abt the chart rgrds sunil nair , K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> dear shri sunil nair,> U can get the longititude and latitude fof Bridgewater rom the website given below> > www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php?locIndex=18468 - > > Bridgewater Fast Facts> Latitude: 40.59552> Longitude: -74.62314> Elevation: 54 Feet> County: Somerset> > I hope it will be useful.> > good wishes,> k.gopu> > > > --- On Sat, 9/26/09, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala Re: Fwd: Son with issues... please advise> > Saturday, September 26, 2009, 8:27 AM> > > > > > > > Dear dhananjayan Ji > > I dont Know much abt it ( prashna is individual merit of an astrologer than i commnt on it ) > > Many ppl in india dont know that it is disastrous to play with sastras and gurus > > any way ketu in prashna lagna when in doubt of authenticity of queriest indicates some mistakes may b frm part of queriest than a deliberate one > > But it is ur prashna and hence i hav No authority to commnt on it> > I think some persons in and around US can help us to get co-ordinates regrding this > > rgrds sunil nair > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma abhanaya@ wrote:> >> > Pranams,> > Mr.SunilNairji,> > I am not able to get the coordinates for 'BridgeWater NJ'.Browsed Google for any hospital in that area - to my knowledge only 'The Pet hospital' services are only present there.Just to confirm the place of birth assertion and as well as boys mental conditions,done a prasanam at 1.58.43 in Mumbai -Ketu in Lagnam and LL is indistinct in the 6th house.Hence I doubt either the place of birth statement incorrect or the boy's LAGNAM / LL afflicted.> > Regards/Dhananjayan> > > > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > > > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fwd: Son with issues... please advise> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 1:03 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > dear List > > > > here is a baby chart having attention defeciency syndrome> > > > rgrds sunil nair > > > > > > > > vedic astrology, "ard_mom" ard_mom@ wrote:> > > > Dear respected folks,> > > > Our son has been having lot of health issues since birth.> > Recently he is being diagnosed with ADHD also.> > We are very concerned and worried to say the least.> > Can you please check his chart and see when things will turn for better? And how will his life be?> > > > Regards,> > Vani> > > > Birth details:> > 20th August 2003, Bridgewater NJ (16:54 )> > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your preferred Email name!> > Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com. > > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/> >>