IndiaDivine.org

AIA Conversations (April-May 2006) - PDF

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, For the past 2-3 days I was into the special effort of preparing a book from AIA conversations. I plan for a series of such collections and the current one is a collection of important conversations happened during April-May 2006 period. Download Link: AIA Conversations (April - May 2006)Hope you will enjoy it.Love and regards,Sreenadh

Dear Sreenadhji,

The effort put in by you for this is absolutely commendable and I am truly amazed that you could spare time for this since software testing is very "testing".

Geart work .

Warm regards,

Col.Chandran--- On Sat, 9/26/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

sreesog <sreesog AIA Conversations (April-May 2006) - PDF Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 5:16 AM

Dear All, For the past 2-3 days I was into the special effort of preparing a book from AIA conversations. I plan for a series of such collections and the current one is a collection of important conversations happened during April-May 2006 period. Download Link: AIA Conversations (April - May 2006)Hope you will enjoy it.Love and regards,Sreenadh

Dear Sreenadhji,

For "Geart" please read "Great".

Warm regards,

Col.Chandran--- On Sat, 9/26/09, skm chandran <colchandran wrote:

skm chandran <colchandranRe: AIA Conversations (April-May 2006) - PDF Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 11:05 AM

Dear Sreenadhji,

The effort put in by you for this is absolutely commendable and I am truly amazed that you could spare time for this since software testing is very "testing".

Geart work .

Warm regards,

Col.Chandran--- On Sat, 9/26/09, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:

sreesog <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] AIA Conversations (April-May 2006) - PDFancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, September 26, 2009, 5:16 AM

Dear Sreenadh ji,

I had gone to this link today morning and was really astonished at your

efforts to do such type of work which requires lots of time, attention

and basically a untiring zeal.

I know that you are awake late night working, but this really beats me.

Not only the content, but the whole idea looks beautiful on the screen.

Great. You are now having only yourself to surpass as a bench mark, bcoz

I do not think anyone else sits on the comp as much as you do working

(Except me of course. HaHa).

Best wishes,

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear All,

> For the past 2-3 days I was into the special effort of preparing a

> book from AIA conversations. I plan for a series of such collections

and

> the current one is a collection of important conversations happened

> during April-May 2006 period. Download Link: AIA Conversations (April

-

> May 2006)

>

<Books/AIA%\

\

> 20Conversations%20%28April-May%202006%29.pdf>

> Hope you will enjoy it.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

Great work Sreenadh ji. Thanks for the painstaking effort to compile the forum discussions in document form.As members of the forum, I think we should all help you in this daunting task. It can be a voluminous work if just 2 months' discussions are taking about 200 odd pages.

I urge everyone to contribute some time for this activity which will benefit everyone. Thank you once again.RegardsNeelam2009/9/26 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Sreenadh ji,

I had gone to this link today morning and was really astonished at your

Not only the content, but the whole idea looks beautiful on the screen.

Great. You are now having only yourself to surpass as a bench mark, bcoz

I do not think anyone else sits on the comp as much as you do working

(Except me of course. HaHa).

Best wishes,

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear All,

> For the past 2-3 days I was into the special effort of preparing a

> book from AIA conversations. I plan for a series of such collections

and

> the current one is a collection of important conversations happened

> during April-May 2006 period. Download Link: AIA Conversations (April

-

> May 2006)

>

<Books/AIA%\

\

> 20Conversations%20%28April-May%202006%29.pdf>

> Hope you will enjoy it.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Thanks for the Herculean work

Warm regards--- On Sat, 9/26/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

sreesog <sreesog AIA Conversations (April-May 2006) - PDF Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 10:46 AM

yes Neelam ji,i agree with you totally....Warm regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Great work Sreenadh ji. Thanks for the painstaking effort to compile the> forum discussions in document form.> As members of the forum, I think we should all help you in this daunting> task. It can be a voluminous work if just 2 months' discussions are taking> about 200 odd pages.> I urge everyone to contribute some time for this activity which will benefit> everyone.> > Thank you once again.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/9/26 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > >> >> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> >> > I had gone to this link today morning and was really astonished at your> > efforts to do such type of work which requires lots of time, attention> > and basically a untiring zeal.> >> > I know that you are awake late night working, but this really beats me.> > Not only the content, but the whole idea looks beautiful on the screen.> >> > Great. You are now having only yourself to surpass as a bench mark, bcoz> > I do not think anyone else sits on the comp as much as you do working> > (Except me of course. HaHa).> >> > Best wishes,> >> > Love and regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > <%40>,> > "sreesog" sreesog@> > wrote:> >> > >> > > Dear All,> > > For the past 2-3 days I was into the special effort of preparing a> > > book from AIA conversations. I plan for a series of such collections> > and> > > the current one is a collection of important conversations happened> > > during April-May 2006 period. Download Link: AIA Conversations (April> > -> > > May 2006)> > >> > <Books/AIA%\> > \> > <Books/AIA%>>> > 20Conversations%20%28April-May%202006%29.pdf>> > > Hope you will enjoy it.> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > >> >> > > >>

Dear Sreenadh Ji,

Excellent and unique work indeed!!! hats-off to you. And as Respected Neelam ji

has mentioned we being a members should help in whatever way we can in this

great task. I am ready!! Kindly advise me how i can be of your assistance?

Pls do let me know i am asking since i believe you are

following/editing (posts) based on certain Subject/Process/Method..

Best wishes

Chandu2Chill

, " sreesog " <sreesog wrote:

Dear All,

For the past 2-3 days I was into the special effort of preparing a

book from AIA conversations. I plan for a series of such collections and the

current one is a collection of important conversations happened during April-May

2006 period. Download Link: AIA Conversations (April -

May 2006)

<Books/AIA%\20Conve\

rsations%20%28April-May%202006%29.pdf>

Hope you will enjoy it.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

Dear Chanduji and

All,

I thank everyone for the encouraging response for archiving the useful

discussions.

I think we can make quarterly compilations, if Sreenadh ji permits. I have made a table as below and

you all may come forward to take up your quarters.We shall need only 13 volunteers and just a week of work from each volunteer!

S.

No.

Time

Frame

Taken

up by

Starting

date

Finishing

date

Jul-

Sep

Oct

- Dec

Jan

- Mar

Apr

- Jun

Jul-

Sep

Oct

- Dec

Jan

- Mar

Apr

- Jun

Jul-

Sep

Oct

- Dec

Jan

- Mar

Apr

- Jun

Jul-

Sep

I'll upload this table

in the files section to keep a track of work. The compilations may also be uploaded

there and we shall do the final editing in the end. I guess this will become a very useful resource for everyone. Take your pick Chandu ji!

Regards

Neelam

Respected Neelam Ji and Sreenadh Ji,

Thank you for the opportunity provided i am taking 2007 JAN-MARCH and will start

my work on the same from coming Wednesday i.e. 30-9-09 and should finish within

a week's time.

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, " neelam " <neelamgupta07

wrote:

>

> Dear Chanduji and All,

>

> I thank everyone for the encouraging response for archiving the useful

> discussions.

> I think we can make quarterly compilations, if Sreenadh ji permits.

>

> I have made a table as below and you all may come forward to take up

> your quarters.

> We shall need only 13 volunteers and just a week of work from each

> volunteer!

>

>

> S. No.

>

> Time Frame

>

> Taken up by

>

> Starting date

>

> Finishing date

>

>

>

> 2006

>

>

> Jul- Sep

>

>

> Oct - Dec

>

>

>

>

>

> Jan - Mar

>

>

> Apr - Jun

>

>

> Jul- Sep

>

>

> Oct - Dec

>

>

>

>

>

> Jan - Mar

>

>

> Apr - Jun

>

>

> Jul- Sep

>

>

> Oct - Dec

>

>

>

>

>

> Jan - Mar

>

>

> Apr - Jun

>

>

> Jul- Sep

>

>

I'll upload this table in the files section to keep a track of work. The

> compilations may also be uploaded there and we shall do the final

> editing in the end. I guess this will become a very useful resource for

> everyone. Take your pick Chandu ji!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Thank you Chandu ji. You may compile all conversations topic wise in a word file and upload it in the group.Then we can further edit it to give it a final shape.RegardsNeelam

2009/9/26 CP <nanna_id2006

Respected Neelam Ji and Sreenadh Ji,

Thank you for the opportunity provided i am taking 2007 JAN-MARCH and will start my work on the same from coming Wednesday i.e. 30-9-09 and should finish within a week's time.

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, " neelam " <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Chanduji and All,

>

> discussions.

>

> your quarters.

> volunteer!

>

>

> S. No.

>

> Time Frame

>

> Taken up by

>

> Starting date

>

> Finishing date

>

>

>

> 2006

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 1

>

> Jul- Sep

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 2

>

> Oct - Dec

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 2007

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 3

>

> Jan - Mar

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 4

>

> Apr - Jun

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 5

>

> Jul- Sep

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 6

>

> Oct - Dec

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 2008

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 7

>

> Jan - Mar

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 8

>

> Apr - Jun

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 9

>

> Jul- Sep

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 10

>

> Oct - Dec

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 2009

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 11

>

> Jan - Mar

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 12

>

> Apr - Jun

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 13

>

> Jul- Sep

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I'll upload this table in the files section to keep a track of work. The

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Dear All, First of all, thanks to every one not only for providing response, but also for writing such a good book (unknowingly) as a group effort. So now we know that we are writing books and also that we are making a new path for others to follow, let us be more systematic in our approach - our posts should be of good quality and the conversations should improve not only our understanding but also should be beneficial to many more as well - actually the whole of astrological community. There should not be anything trash in the archive - but instead it should be a treasure - filled with informative conversations that we would love to read again and again numerous times - since it generates new ideas and understanding. Our archive should be good enough that every thread can be converted to an article and can be made part of a book - a book that will make all our names popular. Books that will make the world remember that we were all part of this group, this movement to revive ancient indian astrology! We don't want our discussions and the knowledge we share to get limitted within AIA - let the discussions within AIA group become beneficial to all; let the discussions and the knowledge it shared remain even after AIA is gone and long forgotten. We are here and so let us make our foot prints - so that others will remember, they were here! Col. Chandran ji said - //The effort put in by you for this is absolutely commendable and I am

truly amazed that you could spare time for this since software testing

is very "testing".// True - but as we all know - drop by drop the rain makes the pot full. Time devoted for a single article every day can make such a book true within 38 days - and that is what I did. - //We shall need only 13 volunteers and just a week of work from each volunteer!// The statement "Just a week of work" may not be true since the effort for collecting, editing, spell checking, formatting, proof reading all the messages from a single thread that are relevant to a single subject may demand more time. But once all the articles are ready - then, as Neelam ji puts it - "it is just one week of work" - or may be just less than one week of work - remembering that I have completed it within 2 days (since the the edited articles I had already prepared)Bhaskar ji said -//I had gone to this link today morning and was really astonished at your

Not only the content, but the whole idea looks beautiful on the screen.// Thanks. I feel the last sentence as the best complement - //Not only the content, but the whole idea looks beautiful on the screen.// Yes, the whole concept was that, the edited article collection should be READABLE. Since we are editing conversations, possibilities for - * Things appearing cluttered, unreadable, with numerous spelling mistakes * Unrelated subjects getting mixed-up due to branching threads * Salutations, similes, email tags etc decreasing readability etc were all there. I wanted to present it in such a way that the beauty of conversation is not gone, but the the whole cluttering effect is removed and the threads are systematized/edited based on subjects. Your statement tell me that I was success in that effort to a good extend. * Now the conversations are readable and me myself would love to read them again and again, which indicate that they are upto mark. But ofcourse numerous improvement possibilities would still be there, such as better editing, skipped spelling mistakes and so on. But once this primary step of "organizing content in a systematic and readable way" is over improving it becomes easy. //Great. You are now having only yourself to surpass as a bench mark, // No - it is not me, but rather it is an AIA benchmark! For quality discussions, conversations that are good enough to be compiled into books, conversations that would be compiled into books that every seeker of astrological wisdom will love to read! That is AIA benchmark that we present before all other astrology groups! It is WE (all the members of AIA - you and me included) who present the benchmark before all! Neelam ji states -//Great work Sreenadh ji. Thanks for the painstaking effort to compile the forum discussions in document form.// Thanks. But I am awaiting to read the book prepared by you from the selected quarter. //As members of the forum, I think we should all help you in this

daunting task. It can be a voluminous work if just 2 months'

discussions are taking about 200 odd pages.

I urge everyone to contribute some time for this activity which will benefit everyone. // That is great! You spell out my wishes - no our wishes - every member of AIA will love to see such contributions, I believe. It would be a fascinating effort - if it materializes; unparalleled in the history of !. Hurah to Neelam hi!! On seeing that Gopi ji, Chandu ji etc agree with it - I feel that it is going to happen! Yes, we are all a team and we CAN do it! Kursija ji states -//Thanks for the Herculean work// That was just an ants effort - and it seems that the Herculean work (of editing the whole 4 years conversations) is going to happen!!! I am thrilled and is waiting to see that happen! Chandu ji states -//Excellent and unique work indeed!!! hats-off to you. And as Respected Neelam ji

following/editing (posts) based on certain Subject/Process/Method..// Thanks. The whole effort started, when I tried to edit the threads and present them as articles in AIA website. Then I formulated some base rules as well for such editing which you can read at the top of every such article present in AIA website. For example check the guidance to editors given at the top of the following article : Astrology in Epic period Simply put the basic rules are - * The text as a whole should be readable and the threads should be broken-down/integrated subject wise. * All spelling mistakes should be corrected, abbreviation elaborated (for example 'u' should be changed to 'you'), salutations removed - BUT no interpolations should happen, and the credit of words should go to one who uttered them. Editor notes should be given only within square brackets - with the prefix "Editor:" ) * The quality of the output should be symbol of the quolity of the individual who edited it. * The output should be a WORD document which we can publish in the group both as PDF and doc. Neelam ji states -//I think we can make quarterly compilations, if Sreenadh ji permits. I have made a table as below and

you all may come forward to take up your quarters.// I completely agree to quarterly compilations. By the next statement Neelam ji has presented herself as the Organizer of the task of compiling the whole data. I appreciate her - and is willing to undertake my portion of the effort. * First, by including June 2006 into the current compilation (which Neelam ji covertly points to by not including that month in her listing) and * Second (once the above work is over), by undertaking the compilation for the period Jul-

Sep 2006. Chandu ji states -//Thank you for the opportunity provided i am taking 2007 JAN-MARCH and will start

a week's time.// I am curious to know why Chandu ji selected Jan-Mar 2007. But more eager is to see the final work by 7th Nov 2009 (the final date he proposes), if he is able to finish the work by that date. It is all becoming more and more exciting! My love and regards to all,Hugs, Sreenadh

Dear Sreenadh ji,//But I am awaiting to read the book prepared by you from the selected quarter//You've set the ball rolling, we must toe it now!! I promise to take up not one but two quarters -- allow me to start with the current year, 2000 - first two quarters.

I'll take about a month to finish! RegardsNeelam2009/9/26 sreesog <sreesog

Dear All,  First of all, thanks to every one not only for providing response, but also for writing such a good book (unknowingly) as a group effort. So now we know that we are writing books and also that we are making a new path for others to follow, let us be more systematic in our approach - our posts should be of good quality and the conversations should improve not only our understanding but also should be beneficial to many more as well - actually the whole of astrological community. There should not be anything trash in the archive - but instead it should be a treasure - filled with informative conversations that we would love to read again and again numerous times - since it generates new ideas and understanding. Our archive should be good enough that every thread can be converted to an article and can be made part of a book - a book that will make all our names popular. Books that will make the world remember that we were all part of this group, this movement to revive ancient indian astrology! We don't want our discussions and the knowledge we share to get limitted within AIA - let the discussions within AIA group become beneficial to all; let the discussions and the knowledge it shared remain even after AIA is gone and long forgotten.  We are here and so let us make our foot prints - so that others will remember, they were here!

Col. Chandran ji said - //The effort put in by you for this is absolutely commendable and I am

is very " testing " .//  True - but as we all know - drop by drop the rain makes the pot full. Time devoted for a single article every day can make such a book true within 38 days - and that is what I did. - //We shall need only 13 volunteers and just a week of work from each volunteer!// The statement " Just a week of work " may not be true since the effort for collecting, editing, spell checking,  formatting, proof reading all the messages from a single thread that are  relevant to a single subject may demand more time. But once all the articles are ready - then, as Neelam ji puts it - " it is just one week of work " - or may be just less than one week of work - remembering that I have completed it within 2 days (since the the edited articles I had already prepared)

Bhaskar ji said -//I had gone to this link today morning and was really astonished at your

Not only the content, but the whole idea looks beautiful on the screen.//  Thanks. I feel the last sentence as the best complement - //Not only the content, but the whole idea looks beautiful on the screen.// Yes, the whole concept was that, the edited article collection should be READABLE. Since we are editing conversations, possibilities for -

* Things appearing cluttered,  unreadable, with numerous spelling mistakes   * Unrelated subjects getting mixed-up due to branching threads  * Salutations, similes, email tags  etc decreasing readability etc 

were all there. I wanted to present it in such a way that the beauty of conversation is not gone, but the the whole cluttering effect is removed and the threads are systematized/edited based on subjects.  Your statement tell me that I was success in that effort to a good extend.

* Now the conversations are readable and me myself would love to read them again and again, which indicate that they are upto mark.

But ofcourse numerous improvement possibilities would still be there, such as better editing, skipped spelling mistakes and so on. But once this primary step of " organizing content in a systematic and readable way " is over improving it becomes easy.

//Great. You are now having only yourself to surpass as a bench mark, // No - it is not me, but rather it is an AIA benchmark! For quality discussions, conversations that are good enough to be compiled into books, conversations that would be compiled into books that every seeker of astrological wisdom will love to read! That is AIA benchmark that we present before all other astrology groups!   It is WE (all the members of AIA - you and me included) who present the benchmark before all!    

Neelam ji states -//Great work Sreenadh ji. Thanks for the painstaking effort to compile the forum discussions in document form.//  Thanks. But I am awaiting to read the book prepared by you from the selected quarter. 

//As members of the forum, I think we should all help you in this

I urge everyone to contribute some time for this activity which will benefit everyone. // That is great! You spell out my wishes - no our wishes - every member of AIA will love to see such contributions, I believe. It would be a fascinating effort - if it materializes; unparalleled in the history of !. Hurah to Neelam hi!!

On seeing that Gopi ji, Chandu ji etc agree with it - I feel that it is going to happen!  Yes, we are all a team and we CAN do it!

Kursija ji states -//Thanks for the Herculean work//  That was just an ants effort - and it seems that the Herculean work (of editing the whole 4 years conversations) is going to happen!!! I am thrilled and is waiting to see that happen!

Chandu ji states -//Excellent and unique work indeed!!! hats-off to you. And as Respected Neelam ji

following/editing (posts) based on certain Subject/Process/Method..// Thanks. The whole effort started, when I tried to edit the threads and present them as articles in AIA website. Then I formulated some base rules as well for such editing which you can read at the top of every such article present in AIA website. For example check the guidance to editors given at the top of the following article : Astrology in Epic period 

Simply put the basic rules are -  * The text as a whole should be readable and the threads should be broken-down/integrated  subject wise.   * All spelling mistakes should be corrected, abbreviation elaborated (for example 'u' should be changed to 'you'), salutations removed - BUT no interpolations should happen, and the credit of words should go to one who uttered them. Editor notes should be given only within square brackets - with the prefix " Editor: " )

* The quality of the output should be symbol of the quolity of the individual who edited it.  *  The output should be a WORD document which we can  publish in the group both as PDF and doc.  Neelam ji states -

//I think we can make quarterly compilations, if Sreenadh ji permits. I have made a table as below and

you all may come forward to take up your quarters.//  I completely agree to quarterly compilations.  By the next statement Neelam ji has presented herself as the Organizer of the task of compiling the whole data. I appreciate her - and is willing to undertake my portion of the effort.

* First, by including June 2006 into the current compilation (which Neelam ji covertly points to by not including that month in her listing) and   * Second (once the above work is over), by undertaking the compilation for the period Jul-

Sep 2006.    Chandu ji states -//Thank you for the opportunity provided i am taking 2007 JAN-MARCH and will start

a week's time.//  I am curious to know why Chandu ji selected Jan-Mar 2007. But more eager is to see the final work by 7th Nov 2009 (the final date he proposes), if he is able to finish the work by that date.

It is all becoming more and more exciting!  My love and regards to all,Hugs, Sreenadh

Sorry for the typo. Please read as 2009 - first two quarters.2009/9/26 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Dear Sreenadh ji,//But I am awaiting to read the book prepared by you from the selected quarter//

You've set the ball rolling, we must toe it now!! I promise to take up not one but two quarters -- allow me to start with the current year, 2000 - first two quarters.

I'll take about a month to finish! RegardsNeelam2009/9/26 sreesog <sreesog

Dear All,  First of all, thanks to every one not only for providing response, but also for writing such a good book (unknowingly) as a group effort. So now we know that we are writing books and also that we are making a new path for others to follow, let us be more systematic in our approach - our posts should be of good quality and the conversations should improve not only our understanding but also should be beneficial to many more as well - actually the whole of astrological community. There should not be anything trash in the archive - but instead it should be a treasure - filled with informative conversations that we would love to read again and again numerous times - since it generates new ideas and understanding. Our archive should be good enough that every thread can be converted to an article and can be made part of a book - a book that will make all our names popular. Books that will make the world remember that we were all part of this group, this movement to revive ancient indian astrology! We don't want our discussions and the knowledge we share to get limitted within AIA - let the discussions within AIA group become beneficial to all; let the discussions and the knowledge it shared remain even after AIA is gone and long forgotten.  We are here and so let us make our foot prints - so that others will remember, they were here!

Col. Chandran ji said - //The effort put in by you for this is absolutely commendable and I am

is very " testing " .//  True - but as we all know - drop by drop the rain makes the pot full. Time devoted for a single article every day can make such a book true within 38 days - and that is what I did. - //We shall need only 13 volunteers and just a week of work from each volunteer!// The statement " Just a week of work " may not be true since the effort for collecting, editing, spell checking,  formatting, proof reading all the messages from a single thread that are  relevant to a single subject may demand more time. But once all the articles are ready - then, as Neelam ji puts it - " it is just one week of work " - or may be just less than one week of work - remembering that I have completed it within 2 days (since the the edited articles I had already prepared)

Bhaskar ji said -//I had gone to this link today morning and was really astonished at your

Not only the content, but the whole idea looks beautiful on the screen.//  Thanks. I feel the last sentence as the best complement - //Not only the content, but the whole idea looks beautiful on the screen.// Yes, the whole concept was that, the edited article collection should be READABLE. Since we are editing conversations, possibilities for -

* Things appearing cluttered,  unreadable, with numerous spelling mistakes   * Unrelated subjects getting mixed-up due to branching threads  * Salutations, similes, email tags  etc decreasing readability etc 

were all there. I wanted to present it in such a way that the beauty of conversation is not gone, but the the whole cluttering effect is removed and the threads are systematized/edited based on subjects.  Your statement tell me that I was success in that effort to a good extend.

* Now the conversations are readable and me myself would love to read them again and again, which indicate that they are upto mark.

But ofcourse numerous improvement possibilities would still be there, such as better editing, skipped spelling mistakes and so on. But once this primary step of " organizing content in a systematic and readable way " is over improving it becomes easy.

//Great. You are now having only yourself to surpass as a bench mark, // No - it is not me, but rather it is an AIA benchmark! For quality discussions, conversations that are good enough to be compiled into books, conversations that would be compiled into books that every seeker of astrological wisdom will love to read! That is AIA benchmark that we present before all other astrology groups!   It is WE (all the members of AIA - you and me included) who present the benchmark before all!    

Neelam ji states -//Great work Sreenadh ji. Thanks for the painstaking effort to compile the forum discussions in document form.//  Thanks. But I am awaiting to read the book prepared by you from the selected quarter. 

//As members of the forum, I think we should all help you in this

I urge everyone to contribute some time for this activity which will benefit everyone. // That is great! You spell out my wishes - no our wishes - every member of AIA will love to see such contributions, I believe. It would be a fascinating effort - if it materializes; unparalleled in the history of !. Hurah to Neelam hi!!

On seeing that Gopi ji, Chandu ji etc agree with it - I feel that it is going to happen!  Yes, we are all a team and we CAN do it!

Kursija ji states -//Thanks for the Herculean work//  That was just an ants effort - and it seems that the Herculean work (of editing the whole 4 years conversations) is going to happen!!! I am thrilled and is waiting to see that happen!

Chandu ji states -//Excellent and unique work indeed!!! hats-off to you. And as Respected Neelam ji

following/editing (posts) based on certain Subject/Process/Method..// Thanks. The whole effort started, when I tried to edit the threads and present them as articles in AIA website. Then I formulated some base rules as well for such editing which you can read at the top of every such article present in AIA website. For example check the guidance to editors given at the top of the following article : Astrology in Epic period 

Simply put the basic rules are -  * The text as a whole should be readable and the threads should be broken-down/integrated  subject wise.   * All spelling mistakes should be corrected, abbreviation elaborated (for example 'u' should be changed to 'you'), salutations removed - BUT no interpolations should happen, and the credit of words should go to one who uttered them. Editor notes should be given only within square brackets - with the prefix " Editor: " )

* The quality of the output should be symbol of the quolity of the individual who edited it.  *  The output should be a WORD document which we can  publish in the group both as PDF and doc.  Neelam ji states -

//I think we can make quarterly compilations, if Sreenadh ji permits. I have made a table as below and

you all may come forward to take up your quarters.//  I completely agree to quarterly compilations.  By the next statement Neelam ji has presented herself as the Organizer of the task of compiling the whole data. I appreciate her - and is willing to undertake my portion of the effort.

* First, by including June 2006 into the current compilation (which Neelam ji covertly points to by not including that month in her listing) and   * Second (once the above work is over), by undertaking the compilation for the period Jul-

Sep 2006.    Chandu ji states -//Thank you for the opportunity provided i am taking 2007 JAN-MARCH and will start

a week's time.//  I am curious to know why Chandu ji selected Jan-Mar 2007. But more eager is to see the final work by 7th Nov 2009 (the final date he proposes), if he is able to finish the work by that date.

It is all becoming more and more exciting!  My love and regards to all,Hugs, Sreenadh

Dear Sreenadh Ji,

//There should not be anything trash in the archive - but instead it should be a treasure - filled with informative conversations that we would love to read again and again numerous times //

This is the most important comment you have made. Let us all take this to heart, seriously. Let us refrain from personal attacks and comments and let us keep this 110% professional discussion of astrological facts and application. It is OK to challenge an astrological statement, but NOT OK to challenge the "individual". Each individual contributing in this group is equally valuable for their contribution and their ideas. Let us all respect this and be generous in sharing our knowledge but be cautious in sharing our unnecessary criticism of each other. Let us "critique" each other's astrological inputs without "criticizing" each other.

Regards,

-Manoj

sreesog <sreesog Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 10:17:21 AM Re: AIA Conversations (April-May 2006) - PDF

Dear All, First of all, thanks to every one not only for providing response, but also for writing such a good book (unknowingly) as a group effort. So now we know that we are writing books and also that we are making a new path for others to follow, let us be more systematic in our approach - our posts should be of good quality and the conversations should improve not only our understanding but also should be beneficial to many more as well - actually the whole of astrological community. There should not be anything trash in the archive - but instead it should be a treasure - filled with informative conversations that we would love to read again and again numerous times - since it generates new ideas and understanding. Our archive should be good enough that every thread can be converted to an article

and can be made part of a book - a book that will make all our names popular. Books that will make the world remember that we were all part of this group, this movement to revive ancient indian astrology! We don't want our discussions and the knowledge we share to get limitted within AIA - let the discussions within AIA group become beneficial to all; let the discussions and the knowledge it shared remain even after AIA is gone and long forgotten. We are here and so let us make our foot prints - so that others will remember, they were here! Col. Chandran ji said - //The effort put in by you for this is absolutely commendable and I am truly amazed that you could spare time for this since software testing is very "testing".// True - but as we all know - drop by drop the rain makes the pot full. Time devoted for a single article every day can make such a book true within 38 days - and that is what I did. - //We shall need only 13 volunteers and just a week of work from each volunteer!// The statement "Just a week of work" may not be true since the effort for collecting, editing, spell checking, formatting, proof reading all the messages from a single thread that are relevant to a single subject may demand more time. But once all the articles are ready - then, as Neelam ji puts it - "it is just one week of work" - or may be just less than one week of work - remembering that I have completed it within 2 days (since the the edited articles I had already prepared)Bhaskar ji said -//I had gone to this link today morning and was really astonished at yourefforts to do such type of work which requires lots of time, attentionand basically a untiring zeal.I know that you are awake late night working, but this really beats me.Not only the content, but the whole idea looks beautiful on the screen.// Thanks. I feel the last sentence as the best complement - //Not only the content, but the whole idea looks beautiful on the screen.// Yes, the whole concept was that, the edited article collection should be READABLE. Since we are editing conversations, possibilities for - * Things appearing cluttered, unreadable, with numerous spelling mistakes * Unrelated subjects getting

mixed-up due to branching threads * Salutations, similes, email tags etc decreasing readability etc were all there. I wanted to present it in such a way that the beauty of conversation is not gone, but the the whole cluttering effect is removed and the threads are systematized/ edited based on subjects. Your statement tell me that I was success in that effort to a good extend. * Now the conversations are readable and me myself would love to read them again and again, which indicate that they are upto mark. But ofcourse numerous improvement possibilities would still be there, such as better editing, skipped spelling mistakes and so on. But once this primary step of "organizing content in a systematic and

readable way" is over improving it becomes easy. //Great. You are now having only yourself to surpass as a bench mark, // No - it is not me, but rather it is an AIA benchmark! For quality discussions, conversations that are good enough to be compiled into books, conversations that would be compiled into books that every seeker of astrological wisdom will love to read! That is AIA benchmark that we present before all other astrology groups! It is WE (all the members of AIA - you and me included) who present the benchmark before all! Neelam ji states -//Great work Sreenadh ji. Thanks for the painstaking effort to compile the forum discussions in document

form.// Thanks. But I am awaiting to read the book prepared by you from the selected quarter. //As members of the forum, I think we should all help you in this daunting task. It can be a voluminous work if just 2 months' discussions are taking about 200 odd pages. I urge everyone to contribute some time for this activity which will benefit everyone. // That is great! You spell out my wishes - no our wishes - every member of AIA will love to see such contributions, I believe. It would be a fascinating effort - if it materializes; unparalleled in the history of !. Hurah to Neelam hi!! On seeing that Gopi ji, Chandu ji etc agree with it - I feel that it is going to happen! Yes, we are all a team and we CAN do it! Kursija ji states -//Thanks for the Herculean work// That was just an ants effort - and it seems that the Herculean work (of editing the whole 4 years conversations) is going to happen!!! I am thrilled and is waiting to see that happen! Chandu ji states -//Excellent and unique work indeed!!! hats-off to you. And as Respected Neelam jihas mentioned we being a members should help in whatever way we can in thisgreat task. I am ready!! Kindly advise me how i can be of your assistance?Pls do let me know i am asking since i believe you arefollowing/editing (posts) based on certain Subject/Process/ Method../ / Thanks. The whole effort started, when I tried to edit the threads and present them as articles in AIA website. Then I formulated some base rules as well for such editing which you can read at the top of every such article present in AIA website. For example check the guidance to editors given at the top of the following article : Astrology in Epic

period Simply put the basic rules are - * The text as a whole should be readable and the threads should be broken-down/ integrated subject wise. * All spelling mistakes should be corrected, abbreviation elaborated (for example 'u' should be changed to 'you'), salutations removed - BUT no interpolations should happen, and the credit of words should go to one who uttered them. Editor notes should be given only within square brackets - with the prefix "Editor:" ) * The quality of the output should be symbol of the quolity of the individual who edited it. * The output should be a WORD document which we can publish in the group both as PDF and doc. Neelam ji states -//I think we can make quarterly compilations, if Sreenadh ji permits. I have made a table as below

and you all may come forward to take up your quarters.// I completely agree to quarterly compilations. By the next statement Neelam ji has presented herself as the Organizer of the task of compiling the whole data. I appreciate her - and is willing to undertake my portion of the effort. * First, by including June 2006 into the current compilation (which Neelam ji covertly points to by not including that month in her listing) and * Second (once the above work is over), by undertaking the compilation for the period Jul- Sep 2006. Chandu ji states -//Thank you for the opportunity provided i am taking 2007 JAN-MARCH and will startmy work on the same from coming Wednesday i.e. 30-9-09 and should finish withina week's time.// I am curious to know why

Chandu ji selected Jan-Mar 2007. But more eager is to see the final work by 7th Nov 2009 (the final date he proposes), if he is able to finish the work by that date. It is all becoming more and more exciting! My love and regards to all,Hugs, Sreenadh

Dear Sreenadh ji,

It is really a good job for us to have most important discussion in a ebook form

so ever body who have missed that topics he can revive by this his knowledge.

Thanks & regards,

M.S.Bohra

-- In , " sreesog " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear All,

> First of all, thanks to every one not only for providing response, but

> also for writing such a good book (unknowingly) as a group effort. [:D]

> So now we know that we are writing books and also that we are making a

> new path for others to follow, let us be more systematic in our approach

> - our posts should be of good quality and the conversations should

> improve not only our understanding but also should be beneficial to many

> more as well - actually the whole of astrological community. There

> should not be anything trash in the archive - but instead it should be a

> treasure - filled with informative conversations that we would love to

> read again and again numerous times - since it generates new ideas and

> understanding. Our archive should be good enough that every thread can

> be converted to an article and can be made part of a book - a book that

> will make all our names popular. Books that will make the world remember

> that we were all part of this group, this movement to revive ancient

> indian astrology! We don't want our discussions and the knowledge we

> share to get limitted within AIA - let the discussions

> within AIA group become beneficial to all; let the discussions and the

> knowledge it shared remain even after AIA is gone and long

> forgotten. We are here and so let us make our foot prints - so that

> others will remember, they were here!

>

> Col. Chandran ji said -

> //The effort put in by you for this is absolutely commendable and I am

> truly amazed that you could spare time for this since software testing

> is very " testing " .//

> True - but as we all know - drop by drop the rain makes the pot full.

> [:)] Time devoted for a single article every day can make such a book

> true within 38 days - and that is what I did. [:)] - //We shall need

> only 13 volunteers and just a week of work from each volunteer!// The

> statement " Just a week of work " may not be true since the effort for

> collecting, editing, spell checking, formatting, proof reading all the

> messages from a single thread that are relevant to a single subject may

> demand more time. But once all the articles are ready - then, as Neelam

> ji puts it - " it is just one week of work " - or may be just less than

> one week of work - remembering that I have completed it within 2 days

> (since the the edited articles I had already prepared)

>

> Bhaskar ji said -

> //I had gone to this link today morning and was really astonished at

> your

> efforts to do such type of work which requires lots of time, attention

> and basically a untiring zeal.

> I know that you are awake late night working, but this really beats me.

> Not only the content, but the whole idea looks beautiful on the

> screen.//

> Thanks. [:)] I feel the last sentence as the best complement - //Not

> only the content, but the whole idea looks beautiful on the screen.//

> [:)] Yes, the whole concept was that, the edited article collection

> should be READABLE. Since we are editing conversations, possibilities

> for -

> * Things appearing cluttered, unreadable, with numerous spelling

> mistakes

> * Unrelated subjects getting mixed-up due to branching threads

> * Salutations, similes, email tags etc decreasing readability etc

> were all there. I wanted to present it in such a way that the beauty of

> conversation is not gone, but the the whole cluttering effect is removed

> and the threads are systematized/edited based on subjects. Your

> statement tell me that I was success in that effort to a good extend.

> [:)]

> * Now the conversations are readable and me myself would love to read

> them again and again, which indicate that they are upto mark. [:)]

> But ofcourse numerous improvement possibilities would still be there,

> such as better editing, skipped spelling mistakes and so on. But once

> this primary step of " organizing content in a systematic and readable

> way " is over improving it becomes easy.

> //Great. You are now having only yourself to surpass as a bench mark, //

> No - it is not me, but rather it is an AIA benchmark! For quality

> discussions, conversations that are good enough to be compiled into

> books, conversations that would be compiled into books that every seeker

> of astrological wisdom will love to read! That is AIA benchmark that we

> present before all other astrology groups! [:)] It is WE (all

> the members of AIA - you and me included) who present the benchmark

> before all! [:)]

>

> Neelam ji states -

> //Great work Sreenadh ji. Thanks for the painstaking effort to compile

> the forum discussions in document form.//

> Thanks. [:)] But I am awaiting to read the book prepared by you from

> the selected quarter. [;)] [:)]

> //As members of the forum, I think we should all help you in this

> daunting task. It can be a voluminous work if just 2 months' discussions

> are taking about 200 odd pages.

> I urge everyone to contribute some time for this activity which will

> benefit everyone. //

> That is great! You spell out my wishes - no our wishes - every member

> of AIA will love to see such contributions, I believe. It would be a

> fascinating effort - if it materializes; unparalleled in the history of

> !. [:)] Hurah to Neelam hi!! [=D>]

> On seeing that Gopi ji, Chandu ji etc agree with it - I feel that it

> is going to happen! Yes, we are all a team and we CAN do it! [b-)]

>

> Kursija ji states -

> //Thanks for the Herculean work//

> That was just an ants effort - and it seems that the Herculean work

> (of editing the whole 4 years conversations) is going to happen!!! [:)]

> I am thrilled and is waiting to see that happen! [:)]

>

> Chandu ji states -

> //Excellent and unique work indeed!!! hats-off to you. And as Respected

> Neelam ji

> has mentioned we being a members should help in whatever way we can in

> this

> great task. I am ready!! Kindly advise me how i can be of your

> assistance?

> Pls do let me know i am asking since i believe you are

> following/editing (posts) based on certain Subject/Process/Method..//

> Thanks. The whole effort started, when I tried to edit the threads and

> present them as articles in AIA website. Then I formulated some base

> rules as well for such editing which you can read at the top of every

> such article present in AIA website. For example check the guidance to

> editors given at the top of the following article : Astrology in Epic

> period

> <http://www.nastrology.com/cmsa/index.php?option=com_content\

> & view=article & id=69:astrology-in-epic-period & catid=62:conversations & Item\

> id=82>

> Simply put the basic rules are -

> * The text as a whole should be readable and the threads should be

> broken-down/integrated subject wise.

> * All spelling mistakes should be corrected, abbreviation elaborated

> (for example 'u' should be changed to 'you'), salutations removed - BUT

> no interpolations should happen, and the credit of words should go to

> one who uttered them. Editor notes should be given only within square

> brackets - with the prefix " Editor: " )

> * The quality of the output should be symbol of the quolity of the

> individual who edited it.

> * The output should be a WORD document which we can publish in the

> group both as PDF and doc.

>

> Neelam ji states -

> //I think we can make quarterly compilations, if Sreenadh ji permits.

> your quarters.//

> I completely agree to quarterly compilations. By the next statement

> Neelam ji has presented herself as the Organizer of the task of

> compiling the whole data. I appreciate her - and is willing to undertake

> my portion of the effort.

> * First, by including June 2006 into the current compilation (which

> Neelam ji covertly points to by not including that month in her listing)

> and

> * Second (once the above work is over), by undertaking the compilation

> for the period Jul- Sep 2006.

>

> Chandu ji states -

> //Thank you for the opportunity provided i am taking 2007 JAN-MARCH and

> will start

> my work on the same from coming Wednesday i.e. 30-9-09 and should finish

> within

> a week's time.//

> I am curious to know why Chandu ji selected Jan-Mar 2007. [:)] But

> more eager is to see the final work by 7th Nov 2009 (the final date he

> proposes), if he is able to finish the work by that date.

> It is all becoming more and more exciting! My love and regards to

> all,

> Hugs,

> Sreenadh

>

Dear Manoj ji, Well said! Beautiful! Love and regards,Sreenadh , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh Ji,> > //There should not be anything trash in the archive - but instead it should be a treasure - filled with informative conversations that we would love to read again and again numerous times //> > This is the most important comment you have made. Let us all take this to heart, seriously. Let us refrain from personal attacks and comments and let us keep this 110% professional discussion of astrological facts and application. It is OK to challenge an astrological statement, but NOT OK to challenge the "individual". Each individual contributing in this group is equally valuable for their contribution and their ideas. Let us all respect this and be generous in sharing our knowledge but be cautious in sharing our unnecessary criticism of each other. Let us "critique" each other's astrological inputs without "criticizing" each other.> > > Regards,> -Manoj

Dear Bohara ji, Thanks. //so every body who have missed that topics he can revive by this his knowledge.// Yes, this is the very purpose of having them in an ebook form. But I would add - * it would be beneficial note only for those who missed those topics but for all (even to those who participated in those discussions) * It should be beneficial to all those on internet who are interested in astrology. (So someone publish these pdfs in scribe or docstoc - so that everyone can download it) * Why limit it to ebook? It they are valuable will it not be possible to get it published later? Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Sudan" <msbohra62 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > It is really a good job for us to have most important discussion in a ebook form so ever body who have missed that topics he can revive by this his knowledge.> > Thanks & regards,> > M.S.Bohra

Dear Neelam ji,

I am glad that you suggested an opportunity to show gratitude for the vast

knowledge I gained from this group. Well, I will take April- June 2007, work

starting from today.

blessings,

Renu

, " neelam " <neelamgupta07

wrote:

>

> Dear Chanduji and All,

>

> discussions.

>

> your quarters.

> volunteer!

>

>

> S. No.

>

> Time Frame

>

> Taken up by

>

> Starting date

>

> Finishing date

>

>

>

> 2006

>

>

> Jul- Sep

>

>

> Oct - Dec

>

>

>

>

>

> Jan - Mar

>

>

> Apr - Jun

>

>

> Jul- Sep

>

>

> Oct - Dec

>

>

>

>

>

> Jan - Mar

>

>

> Apr - Jun

>

>

> Jul- Sep

>

>

> Oct - Dec

>

>

>

>

>

> Jan - Mar

>

>

> Apr - Jun

>

>

> Jul- Sep

>

>

I'll upload this table in the files section to keep a track of work. The

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Dear Renu ji, That is great! It is becoming a festive event! My special hugs to those who volunteer and make their personal touch, make the messages shine through their quality approach. Love and regards to all,Sreenadh , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Neelam ji,> > I am glad that you suggested an opportunity to show gratitude for the vast knowledge I gained from this group. Well, I will take April- June 2007, work starting from today. > > blessings,> > Renu

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Anything started with good intentions will always shine....You paved the

way....we tread happily:)

blessings,

Renu

, " sreesog " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

> That is great! It is becoming a festive event! [=D>] My special

> hugs to those who volunteer and make their personal touch, make the

> messages shine through their quality approach. [:)]

> Love and regards to all,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> >

> > I am glad that you suggested an opportunity to show gratitude for the

> vast knowledge I gained from this group. Well, I will take April- June

> 2007, work starting from today.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

>

Dear Renu ji, It is good to here. Thanks. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Anything started with good intentions will always shine....You paved the way....we tread happily:)> > blessings,> > Renu> > , "sreesog" sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji,> > That is great! It is becoming a festive event! [=D>] My special> > hugs to those who volunteer and make their personal touch, make the> > messages shine through their quality approach. [:)]> > Love and regards to all,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "renunw" <renunw@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Neelam ji,> > >> > > I am glad that you suggested an opportunity to show gratitude for the> > vast knowledge I gained from this group. Well, I will take April- June> > 2007, work starting from today.> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> >>