Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friend,

All these means Veerya + Uthitha + Ukta

= veerya -strength, uthitha-rising, ukta -those

principles--

i..e association of lagna lord (hora swami), jupiter, mercury and

planets of rising strenth

So in all we get 4 factors of influence to be counted for.

Let describe the last one a little bit.

Of graudally rising strength

that may come from

(A)planet moving towards

closeness to cusp of good house

or (B)point of deep exaltation,

© under retrogression...of gradually decresing speeds (conditional)

or (D) moveing towards yogakaraka planets (my personal addition)....

all those combinations...associations and aspects that helps

in raising the strength of a planet while the planets moves ahead with time.

THIS IS THE BASIC OF ASTROLOGY...EVEN SARVARTHA CHINTAMANI MENTIONS IT IN ITS

INITIAL CHAPTER IN ANOTHER FORM.

MINUTELY EXAMINING THIS PRINCIPLE...WE FIND

THE SUBSEQUENT DEVELOPMENT OTHER IMPORTANT APPLLICATIONS

LIKE ASHTAKVARGA, ARGALA, KARAKA YOGA ETC.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Triapthy

(consultancy out of group is not free)

, " astro_tellerkerala "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear Balasubramnaiam Ji

>

> This sloka is abt seeing the strnght of a sign or bhava and its

> proseprity and its enjoymnt in one 's Life

> Hora swami --owner of the sign

> Guru -jupiter

> nja means -merc

>

> if more and more such planets if aspecting a sign such bhavas with b

> more strng and will prosper depending on such subha veekhsana

>

> and some includs venus also and i find even 9th Lord of the birth chart

> or lagna Lord etc also but the direct meaning is sign Lord ,jupiter and

> merc if aspecting such Bhavas will prosper and the nativ will exprnce it

> abundantly .

>

> more abt it shri sreenadh ji will write abt it ( as i dont hav original

> shloka with me right now and quoting frm memory )

>

> pls write to us if this was the context in that article

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> , Balasubramaniam

> Ramachandran <balsu46@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gurujan,

> >

> > Pranams. At the outset, I make a humble submission that I

> am aware I am not authorised to start any new thread in the forum of

> senior and elder astrologers. I request the forum to take up this issue

> whenever the elders feel appropriate to discuss. As a novice in the

> field and on keen interest I would like to know about the above

> principle ( given in Brihat Jataka by Sage Varahamihira in Chapter I,

> Sloka 19- )

> >

> > HORA SWAMI GURUGJNA VEEKSHITHAYUTA NAANYAISCHA

> VEERYOTHKATA........

> >

> > The discussion may give some opportunity to know this which

> is very often quoted in the charts of celebrities. ( eg: Barack Obama

> in August issue of Modern Astrology).If the subject has already been

> discussed in detail kindly ignore my mail forgiving me.

> >

> > with regards

> > S.R.Balasubramaniam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

> http://in./trynew

> >

>

Dear Sir,

Pranams.  I have seen the reference of this in BV Ramans astrological

Magazine. Later on checking with the sloka in the Brihat Jataka  edited by

Suryanarain Rao. the author has given a simple meaning.  That is whyI wondered

how   it has come to be quoted in very many charts.  You have given the meaning

very lucidly explaining the situation when the planets gain strength.  I thank

you for your time and concern for my doubt.

With warm regards

S.R.Balasubramaniam

--- On Sat, 26/9/09, jyotish <astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:

jyotish <astrologer_mrutyunjay

Re: Veeryothkata Principle

Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 9:27 PM

Dear friend,

All these means Veerya + Uthitha + Ukta

= veerya -strength, uthitha-rising, ukta -those

principles--

i..e association of lagna lord (hora swami), jupiter, mercury and

planets of rising strenth

So in all we get 4 factors of influence to be counted for.

Let describe the last one a little bit.

Of graudally rising strength

that may come from

(A)planet moving towards

closeness to cusp of good house

or (B)point of deep exaltation,

© under retrogression. ..of gradually decresing speeds (conditional)

or (D) moveing towards yogakaraka planets (my personal addition)... .

all those combinations. ..associations and aspects that helps

in raising the strength of a planet while the planets moves ahead with time..

THIS IS THE BASIC OF ASTROLOGY... EVEN SARVARTHA CHINTAMANI MENTIONS IT IN ITS

INITIAL CHAPTER IN ANOTHER FORM.

MINUTELY EXAMINING THIS PRINCIPLE... WE FIND

THE SUBSEQUENT DEVELOPMENT OTHER IMPORTANT APPLLICATIONS

LIKE ASHTAKVARGA, ARGALA, KARAKA YOGA ETC.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Triapthy

(consultancy out of group is not free)

ancient_indian_ astrology, " astro_tellerkerala "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear Balasubramnaiam Ji

>

> This sloka is abt seeing the strnght of a sign or bhava and its

> proseprity and its enjoymnt in one 's Life

> Hora swami --owner of the sign

> Guru -jupiter

> nja means -merc

>

> if more and more such planets if aspecting a sign such bhavas with b

> more strng and will prosper depending on such subha veekhsana

>

> and some includs venus also and i find even 9th Lord of the birth chart

> or lagna Lord etc also but the direct meaning is sign Lord ,jupiter and

> merc if aspecting such Bhavas will prosper and the nativ will exprnce it

> abundantly .

>

> more abt it shri sreenadh ji will write abt it ( as i dont hav original

> shloka with me right now and quoting frm memory )

>

> pls write to us if this was the context in that article

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam

> Ramachandran <balsu46@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gurujan,

> >

> > Pranams. At the outset, I make a humble submission that I

> am aware I am not authorised to start any new thread in the forum of

> senior and elder astrologers. I request the forum to take up this issue

> whenever the elders feel appropriate to discuss. As a novice in the

> field and on keen interest I would like to know about the above

> principle ( given in Brihat Jataka by Sage Varahamihira in Chapter I,

> Sloka 19- )

> >

> > HORA SWAMI GURUGJNA VEEKSHITHAYUTA NAANYAISCHA

> VEERYOTHKATA. .......

> >

> > The discussion may give some opportunity to know this which

> is very often quoted in the charts of celebrities. ( eg: Barack Obama

> in August issue of Modern Astrology).If the subject has already been

> discussed in detail kindly ignore my mail forgiving me.

> >

> > with regards

> > S.R.Balasubramaniam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

> http://in.. com/trynew

> >

>

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

Dear Balasubramaniam Ji can u giv the trnslation of shri suryanarayana rao to the grp as it is just curious to see it rgrds sunil nair , Balasubramaniam Ramachandran <balsu46 wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > Pranams. I have seen the reference of this in BV Ramans astrological Magazine. Later on checking with the sloka in the Brihat Jataka edited by Suryanarain Rao. the author has given a simple meaning. That is whyI wondered how it has come to be quoted in very many charts. You have given the meaning very lucidly explaining the situation when the planets gain strength. I thank you for your time and concern for my doubt.> > With warm regards> S.R.Balasubramaniam> > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, jyotish astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:> > jyotish astrologer_mrutyunjay Re: Veeryothkata Principle> > Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 9:27 PM> > > > > > > Dear friend,> > All these means Veerya + Uthitha + Ukta> > = veerya -strength, uthitha-rising, ukta -those> > principles--> > i..e association of lagna lord (hora swami), jupiter, mercury and> > planets of rising strenth> > So in all we get 4 factors of influence to be counted for.> > Let describe the last one a little bit.> > Of graudally rising strength> > that may come from> > (A)planet moving towards> > closeness to cusp of good house> > or (B)point of deep exaltation,> > © under retrogression. ..of gradually decresing speeds (conditional)> > or (D) moveing towards yogakaraka planets (my personal addition)... .> > all those combinations. ..associations and aspects that helps> > in raising the strength of a planet while the planets moves ahead with time..> > THIS IS THE BASIC OF ASTROLOGY... EVEN SARVARTHA CHINTAMANI MENTIONS IT IN ITS INITIAL CHAPTER IN ANOTHER FORM.> > MINUTELY EXAMINING THIS PRINCIPLE... WE FIND> > THE SUBSEQUENT DEVELOPMENT OTHER IMPORTANT APPLLICATIONS> > LIKE ASHTAKVARGA, ARGALA, KARAKA YOGA ETC.> > Regards,> > Mrutyunjay Triapthy> (consultancy out of group is not free)> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> >> >> > Dear Balasubramnaiam Ji> >> > This sloka is abt seeing the strnght of a sign or bhava and its> > proseprity and its enjoymnt in one 's Life> > Hora swami --owner of the sign> > Guru -jupiter> > nja means -merc> >> > if more and more such planets if aspecting a sign such bhavas with b> > more strng and will prosper depending on such subha veekhsana> >> > and some includs venus also and i find even 9th Lord of the birth chart> > or lagna Lord etc also but the direct meaning is sign Lord ,jupiter and> > merc if aspecting such Bhavas will prosper and the nativ will exprnce it> > abundantly .> >> > more abt it shri sreenadh ji will write abt it ( as i dont hav original> > shloka with me right now and quoting frm memory )> >> > pls write to us if this was the context in that article> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam> > Ramachandran <balsu46@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gurujan,> > >> > > Pranams. At the outset, I make a humble submission that I> > am aware I am not authorised to start any new thread in the forum of> > senior and elder astrologers. I request the forum to take up this issue> > whenever the elders feel appropriate to discuss. As a novice in the> > field and on keen interest I would like to know about the above> > principle ( given in Brihat Jataka by Sage Varahamihira in Chapter I,> > Sloka 19- )> > >> > > HORA SWAMI GURUGJNA VEEKSHITHAYUTA NAANYAISCHA> > VEERYOTHKATA. .......> > >> > > The discussion may give some opportunity to know this which> > is very often quoted in the charts of celebrities. ( eg: Barack Obama> > in August issue of Modern Astrology).If the subject has already been> > discussed in detail kindly ignore my mail forgiving me.> > >> > > with regards> > > S.R.Balasubramaniam> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!> > http://in.. com/trynew> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in./trynew>

Dear Balasubramaniam Ji many many thanks rgrds sunil nair , Balasubramaniam Ramachandran <balsu46 wrote:>> Dear Sunilnairji,> > With pleasure.> > ' Horaswami gurugjna veekshitayutaa naanyaischa veeryothkata > > The meaning given: If the lord of the birth, Jupiter or Mercury occupy or aspect lagna (birth)> it becomes most powerful. If other than these planets aspect or occupy it, it will not be so.> > with regards> S.R.Balasubramaniam'> > --- On Sun, 27/9/09, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala Re: Veeryothkata Principle> > Sunday, 27 September, 2009, 9:29 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Balasubramaniam Ji> > can u giv the trnslation of shri suryanarayana rao to the grp as it is> > just curious to see it> > rgrds sunil nair> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam Ramachandran balsu46@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > > > Pranams. I have seen the reference of this in BV Ramans astrological Magazine. Later on checking with the sloka in the Brihat Jataka edited by Suryanarain Rao. the author has given a simple meaning. That is whyI wondered how it has come to be quoted in very many charts. You have given the meaning very lucidly explaining the situation when the planets gain strength. I thank you for your time and concern for my doubt.> > > > With warm regards> > S.R.Balasubramaniam> >> > --- On Sat, 26/9/09, jyotish astrologer_mrutyunj ay@ wrote:> >> > jyotish astrologer_mrutyunj ay@> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Veeryothkata Principle> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 9:27 PM> >> >> > > >> >> >> > Dear friend,> >> > All these means Veerya + Uthitha + Ukta> >> > = veerya -strength, uthitha-rising, ukta -those> >> > principles--> >> > i..e association of lagna lord (hora swami), jupiter, mercury and> >> > planets of rising strenth> >> > So in all we get 4 factors of influence to be counted for.> >> > Let describe the last one a little bit.> >> > Of graudally rising strength> >> > that may come from> >> > (A)planet moving towards> >> > closeness to cusp of good house> >> > or (B)point of deep exaltation,> >> > © under retrogression. ..of gradually decresing speeds (conditional)> >> > or (D) moveing towards yogakaraka planets (my personal addition)... .> >> > all those combinations. ..associations and aspects that helps> >> > in raising the strength of a planet while the planets moves ahead with time..> >> > THIS IS THE BASIC OF ASTROLOGY... EVEN SARVARTHA CHINTAMANI MENTIONS IT IN ITS INITIAL CHAPTER IN ANOTHER FORM.> >> > MINUTELY EXAMINING THIS PRINCIPLE... WE FIND> >> > THE SUBSEQUENT DEVELOPMENT OTHER IMPORTANT APPLLICATIONS> >> > LIKE ASHTAKVARGA, ARGALA, KARAKA YOGA ETC.> >> > Regards,> >> > Mrutyunjay Triapthy> > (consultancy out of group is not free)> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Balasubramnaiam Ji> > >> > > This sloka is abt seeing the strnght of a sign or bhava and its> > > proseprity and its enjoymnt in one 's Life> > > Hora swami --owner of the sign> > > Guru -jupiter> > > nja means -merc> > >> > > if more and more such planets if aspecting a sign such bhavas with b> > > more strng and will prosper depending on such subha veekhsana> > >> > > and some includs venus also and i find even 9th Lord of the birth chart> > > or lagna Lord etc also but the direct meaning is sign Lord ,jupiter and> > > merc if aspecting such Bhavas will prosper and the nativ will exprnce it> > > abundantly .> > >> > > more abt it shri sreenadh ji will write abt it ( as i dont hav original> > > shloka with me right now and quoting frm memory )> > >> > > pls write to us if this was the context in that article> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam> > > Ramachandran <balsu46@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Gurujan,> > > >> > > > Pranams. At the outset, I make a humble submission that I> > > am aware I am not authorised to start any new thread in the forum of> > > senior and elder astrologers. I request the forum to take up this issue> > > whenever the elders feel appropriate to discuss. As a novice in the> > > field and on keen interest I would like to know about the above> > > principle ( given in Brihat Jataka by Sage Varahamihira in Chapter I,> > > Sloka 19- )> > > >> > > > HORA SWAMI GURUGJNA VEEKSHITHAYUTA NAANYAISCHA> > > VEERYOTHKATA. .......> > > >> > > > The discussion may give some opportunity to know this which> > > is very often quoted in the charts of celebrities. ( eg: Barack Obama> > > in August issue of Modern Astrology).If the subject has already been> > > discussed in detail kindly ignore my mail forgiving me.> > > >> > > > with regards> > > > S.R.Balasubramaniam> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!> > > http://in.. com/trynew> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./photos>

Dear Sunil Nairji,

Namaste. Kindly see page 165 of the Compilation of AIA conversation wherein Shri Sreenadhji has referred the same sloka and another one. He has made a brief reference about this for finding out the relative strength of Lagna and Chandra Lagna. The compilation is really stupendous work. Shri Sreenadhji should have a big heart. People like me should owe him a lot. The idea is great and selfless.

with regards

S.R.Balasubramaniam

Dear Balasubramaniam Ji sure,many thanks but it is u who asked this doubts and if u go tru mails u can see i was trying to answer u in context that u asked a doubt abt it I givn direct meaning of the sloka what ever i know is simple and direct and without bringing all other aspects which unneccessary or not required in it .i am aware of shri -sreenadh ji s hard work and many many thanks for appreciating it rgrds sunil nair , Balasubramaniam Ramachandran <balsu46 wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nairji,> > Namaste. Kindly see page 165 of the Compilation of AIA conversation wherein Shri Sreenadhji has referred the same sloka and another one. He has made a brief reference about this for finding out the relative strength of Lagna and Chandra Lagna. The compilation is really stupendous work. Shri Sreenadhji should have a big heart. People like me should owe him a lot. The idea is great and selfless.> > with regards> S.R.Balasubramaniam>