IndiaDivine.org

Re transit of planet .. saturn ..results .. sai 27909

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Market and news papers and magazines regarding transit of saturn tghe mighty biggest planet from leo to kanni rasi on 26 9 09 according to tirunallar temple and some section of almanakseach magazines gives detailed results each rasi according to moon and goes on gives most negative results for 8th house 12th house 1st house 4th house transit of saturn according their moon positioni had many important events during 2000 very very important in my life and i went to connemera thebiggest library and collected all magazines in this line and searched not even a single point was indicated " the transit of planet will manifest the results on following conditions according to my experience: 1 the dasa bukthi

of particular planet should be running for the individual 2 it is to been to which house the planet is related to the horoscope 3. in which constalation the transit planet is moving and for which the constallation is related in the horoscope 4. it is to be identified by degreee wise to which house it is related 5. the transit of planet to be very closely related to DBA running for the individual many ask what ill happen due to this

saturntransit we have to consider all above points and many more whatever good bad happens most of people related to transit of major planet as highly given by magazines moon keeps moving according to every dasa for when started with mercury dasa at time of birth by middle age when reaches venus dasa moon will be aires in mesha to be seen which bhava from lagna saturn is related i see many many people having nice time with saturn in 8th from moon and also during 7 1/2 saturn getting promotion good health marriage house congtrauction etc etc considering all above not much relavance may be give to the transit thanks with regards sairaman 27 9 09 5 58 pm

--- On Sun, 27/9/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Birth of a child Date: Sunday, 27 September, 2009, 5:13 PM

Dear Radha ji,I am getting Cancer lagna and dhanu navamsh. Please confirm.The one shows difficulty in getting a child, but not denial, I think.RegardsNeelam2009/9/27 aphoton47 <aphoton47 >

I would like a favor from you. There is a person I would like to help, she is currently very depressed she because has been trying unsuccessfully to have a baby. I hope astrology can see a silver lining in the dark clouds, but I don't want to give any false promises. Do you see any possibility of a child for this lady? And if so, when?

She is not a client, and there is no financial benefit for me. My desire is only to see if astrology can be helpful in any way.

X--June 5, 1977 10:00 am 104 w 47, 38 N 44 +6 (MDT)

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

--Radha

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!