IndiaDivine.org

planetary position for space voyage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

Which is yoga or planet position to take man to space?

Narasimha--- On Thu, 9/24/09, Vandna <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:

Vandna <vandana_mishra_91 Re: Chandrayaan detects water on moon Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 9:59 AM

For scientist it may be another landmark in their discovery,that they have detected water in moon,but for our ancient sages and rishis they already knew since ages that moon is a watery planet!!!so for astrologer nothing new in it.VANDANA MISHRAfotancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > > India's maiden moon mission Chandrayaan- I has detected evidence of water> across the lunar surface, scientists announced on Thursday.> > Moon Mineralogy Mapper, a NASA instrument onboard Chandrayaan- I,> detected wavelengths of reflected light that would indicate a chemical> bond between hydrogen and oxygen in

materials on the thin layer of upper> soil.> The Moon Mineralogy Mapper or M3 has confirmed existence of water on> moon by analysing the data collected from Chandrayaan- I.> > > http://news. rediff.com/ slide-show/ 2009/sep/ 24/slide- show-1-chandraya an-d\> etects-water. htm>