IndiaDivine.org

Fw: D.Senthil:Is there any bribe/illegal activity (pay something to somebody etc to do something) involved for processing the deed executed on that day or before. This is required for my study purpose only.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr. Misra ,

No single system can answer and meet all diverse requirement of

human society.

Originally KP system's basics come from Vimsottari dasa system.

Parasara teaches us that upchaya houses ( for material prosperity )

are 3rd,6th ,10th and 11th. This is the reason kp system uses houses

1,2,3,6,10 and 11th to judge material success.

For rituals and gems you may have to depend on traditional system of astrology.

Regards,

G. K. Goel

astro6301

Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:34:39 -0700

Re: Fw: D.Senthil:Is there any

bribe/illegal activity (pay something to somebody etc to do something) involved

for processing the deed executed on that day or before. This is required for my

study purpose only.'

Dear Mishra ji and all members

I have also observed that in Kp system follower don't believe in gems or

stones , because Sh Krishna murthy didnt mention any thing.

Being a scientist i have strong faith on gems , really you are weraing

precious gems , but in my observation it came , that if you wear cheaper

quality still you can get positive results.

I am also member of KP astro forum and there prediction theory may be

different , but so many times I found 80% accuracy( I am not KP astrologer).

We Indians are very egoist by nature and due to lack of flexibility

and acceptance we are so far from other countries.

Both subject Vedic astrology is mother of the subject and Kp is branch,

so if ant system is good we have to accept it , becuase astrology is

science and and it living subject, so every day new invention will come

so we have to assimilate them and make part of whole subject.

Regards

Dr Mishra

--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala

Fw: D.Senthil:Is there any

study purpose only.'

Received: Monday, September 28, 2009, 5:49 PM

dear List

sorry for cross posting this post frm another forum

This was one query of astrologer himself to others and he Knows it how it is

working and he was Not challenging any dictum ..

But this is to point out how diffrntly a retro planet can behav in prashna and

again proovs prashna results can b modified by karma which again proovs Humans

can with own karma modify results ( sure within certain frme )

also another proof of Karma thoery working

rgrds sunil nair

--- On Mon, 28/9/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra

<dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>

D.Senthil:Is there any bribe/illegal activity (pay

something to somebody etc to do something) involved for processing the deed

executed on that day or before. This is required for my study purpose only.'

" Senthil " <athi_ram >

Cc: K_p_System@gro ups.com

Monday, 28 September, 2009, 2:43 PM

Respected D.Senthil Ji ,Thanks for your reply and Happy Dusshera to you, I am

replying to you through forum because the name of Dhirendra Nath Misra is well

known to every body in U.P/Uttarakhand as an dead honest and hard working

personality. Till date I have worked in District Basti,U.P and now in

Kashipur,Uttarakhan d.Open secret is the father of all.My life is just like a

open book and you may read any page from where you wish to begin.It is

appreciable that you wish and suggested that ''We need to the research to find

the way how the retrograde planets works in horary chart as per KP methods/rules

to fulfill the events in a positive way before they become direct.'' But In my

case Your submission is not acceptable that-

.''......... ......... ......... ......... .......... ......... .........

.......... ......... ......... ......... ......... .......... ......... .........

.......... ......... ......... ......... .......... ......... .........

Is there any bribe/illegal activity (pay something to somebody etc to do

something) involved for processing the deed executed on that day or before. This

is required for my study purpose only.''Please be careful in this regard.

You may enquire

from Secretary, Loak Ayukt ,Uttrakhand about my honesty and dignity.Hon' ble

Secretary is personally known to me.In this regard I had already posted a

message to Sri Adith Kashi Nath JI ,a senior member of K.P.Forum that Vendor

will be sent to Jail if he does not sign the deed with in this month and

irrespective of planetary configuration I was adamant to get the deed signed on

24.09..2009 during Ardra Nakshatra from 12:15Pm to 2:00PM about which I had

posted a message to Dr.L.S Rath before

22.09.2009. Please note it that Cowards die many times before their death but

the brave men once.

It is the mercy of

God that I am loved by all the highly placed Dead Honest Hon'ble Dignitaries of

my Judiciary and no out sider authority whoever it may be or any one can't dare

to talk to me about bribe taking.

Please read about

retrogrde planet and provide your analysis again or if you wish you may further

enquire..... .......... ......... ......... ......... ......Is there any

study purpose only.''

With thanks,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Senthil <athi_ram >

dhirendranathmisra@ ymail..com

Monday, September 28, 2009 1:42:32 PM

Re: Happy Dushera to all the respected members

Dear Misra,

To my point of view, I don't accept the statement of wearing appropriate

gemstones will help in odd times etc. We need to the research to find the way

how the retrograde planets works in horary chart as per KP methods/rules to

fulfill the events in a positive way before they become direct.

Is there any bribe/illegal activity (pay something to somebody etc to do

something) involved for processing the deed executed on that day or before. This

is required for my study purpose only.

This E-mail forwarded to your E-mail ID alone due to the above point. If you

don't feel anything to disclose the above matter then you may reply to the

forum.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 9/27/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>

Happy Dushera to all the respected members

K_P_system@gro ups.com

Sunday, September 27, 2009, 8:52 PM

Respected Members of the forum,Good Morning and happy Dushehra to all of you and

respected members of the forum.I remained absent and missed you for about one

week from 22.09.2009 to 27.09.2009 rather I was busy in some urgent work and I

was out of station.Actually I had to get the sale deed executed on 24.09.2009

and except Dr.L.S Rath all the astrologers had given me reply in negative due to

RETROGRADE MERCURY TILL 30.09.2009 that the desired work is not possible in the

month of September2009. But I was 100% confident as per my own analysis that I

will get the deed executed on 24.09.2009.I had posted my analysis to Sri Suresh

Babu Ji before 22.09.2009 for confirmation and for his opinion.But he had also

pointed out some doubt.My wife Dr.Malti Misra had given K.P N.122 to solve this

riddle.This all was a riddle for a student of Astrology that is why I again

mentioned the case here.I got the deed executed on 24.09.2009 without any

problem.All the astrologers are suspecting that how it could be possible during

RETROGRADE MERCURY PERIOD.In this regard I have a message for all the

astrologers who were suspecting and had given me their negative opinion that for

Mercury I wear 15 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD PENDANT around my neck and 5

CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD RING.I have my belief that appropriate real

gemstones help us in odd times ,it has happened in my life and I have

experienced it many times.With regards and good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Try the new India Homepage.

________

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8.

Optimized for Get it Now for Free! at

http://downloads./ca/internetexplorer/

More than messages–check out the rest of the Windows Live™.

http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive/

Dear Goel jiI agree with U. Really U work hard and you contribute lot of time for this subject.RegardsDr Mishra--- On Mon, 9/28/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel wrote:gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel Re: Fw: D.Senthil:Is there any bribe/illegal activity (pay something to somebody etc to do something) involved for processing the deed executed on that day or before. This is required for my study purpose only. Received: Monday,

September 28, 2009, 11:43 PMDr. Misra ,No single system can answer and meet all diverse requirement ofhuman society.Originally KP system's basics come from Vimsottari dasa system.Parasara teaches us that upchaya houses ( for material prosperity )are 3rd,6th ,10th and 11th. This is the reason kp system uses houses 1,2,3,6,10 and 11th to judge material success.For rituals and gems you may have to depend on traditional system of astrology.Regards,G. K. Goel From: astro6301Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:34:39 -0700 Re: Fw: D.Senthil:Is there

any bribe/illegal activity (pay something to somebody etc to do something) involved for processing the deed executed on that day or before. This is required for my study purpose only.' Dear Mishra ji and all members I have also observed that in Kp system follower don't believe in gems or stones , because Sh Krishna murthy didnt mention any thing.Being a scientist i have strong faith on gems , really you are weraing precious gems , but in my observation it came , that if you wear cheaper quality still you can get positive results.I am also member of KP astro forum and there prediction theory may be different , but so many times I found 80% accuracy( I am not KP astrologer).We Indians are very

egoist by nature and due to lack of flexibility and acceptance we are so far from other countries.Both subject Vedic astrology is mother of the subject and Kp is branch, so if ant system is good we have to accept it , becuase astrology is science and and it living subject, so every day new invention will come so we have to assimilate them and make part of whole subject.Regards Dr Mishra --- On Mon, 9/28/09, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala Fw: D.Senthil:Is there any bribe/illegal activity (pay something to somebody etc to do something) involved for processing the deed executed on that day or before. This is required for my study purpose only.' Received: Monday, September 28, 2009, 5:49 PMdear List sorry for cross posting this post frm another forum This was one query of astrologer himself to others and he Knows it how it is working and he was Not challenging any dictum ..But this is to point out how diffrntly a retro planet can behav in prashna and again proovs prashna results can b modified by

karma which again proovs Humans can with own karma modify results ( sure within certain frme ) also another proof of Karma thoery working rgrds sunil nair --- On Mon, 28/9/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> D.Senthil:Is there any bribe/illegal activity (pay something to somebody etc to do something) involved for processing the deed executed on that day or before. This is required for my study purpose only.'"Senthil" <athi_ram >Cc: K_p_System@gro ups.comMonday, 28 September, 2009, 2:43 PMRespected D.Senthil Ji ,Thanks for your reply and Happy Dusshera to you, I am replying to you through forum because the name of Dhirendra Nath Misra is well known to every body in U.P/Uttarakhand as an

dead honest and hard working personality. Till date I have worked in District Basti,U.P and now in Kashipur,Uttarakhan d.Open secret is the father of all.My life is just like a open book and you may read any page from where you wish to begin.It is appreciable that you wish and suggested that ''We need to the research to find the way how the retrograde planets works in horary chart as per KP methods/rules to fulfill the events in a positive way before they become direct.'' But In my case Your submission is not acceptable that- .''......... ......... ......... ......... .......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... .......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... .......... ......... ......... Is there any bribe/illegal activity (pay something to somebody etc to do something) involved for processing the deed executed on that day or before. This is required for my study

purpose only.''Please be careful in this regard. You may enquire from Secretary, Loak Ayukt ,Uttrakhand about my honesty and dignity.Hon' ble Secretary is personally known to me.In this regard I had already posted a message to Sri Adith Kashi Nath JI ,a senior member of K.P.Forum that Vendor will be sent to Jail if he does not sign the deed with in this month and irrespective of planetary configuration I was adamant to get the deed signed on 24.09..2009 during Ardra Nakshatra from 12:15Pm to 2:00PM about which I had posted a message to Dr.L.S Rath before 22.09.2009. Please note it that Cowards die many times before their death but the brave men once.

It is the mercy of God that I am loved by all the highly placed Dead Honest Hon'ble Dignitaries of my Judiciary and no out sider authority whoever it may be or any one can't dare to talk to me about bribe taking. Please read about retrogrde planet and provide your analysis again or if you wish you may further enquire..... .......... ......... ......... ......... ......Is there any bribe/illegal activity (pay something to somebody etc to do something) involved for processing the deed executed on that day or before. This is required for my study purpose only.''

With thanks, Dhirendra Nath Misra Senthil <athi_ram >dhirendranathmisra@ ymail..comMonday, September 28, 2009 1:42:32 PMRe: Happy Dushera to all the respected membersDear Misra, To my point of view, I don't accept the statement of wearing appropriate gemstones will help in odd times etc. We need to the research to find the way how the retrograde planets works in horary chart as per KP methods/rules to fulfill the events in a positive way before they become direct. Is there any bribe/illegal activity (pay something to somebody etc to do something) involved for processing the deed executed on that day or before. This is required for my study purpose only. This E-mail

forwarded to your E-mail ID alone due to the above point. If you don't feel anything to disclose the above matter then you may reply to the forum. GOOD LUCK! Thanks D.Senthil --- On Sun, 9/27/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> Happy Dushera to all the respected membersK_P_system@gro ups.comSunday, September 27, 2009, 8:52 PM Respected Members of the forum,Good Morning and happy Dushehra to all of you and respected members of the forum.I remained absent and missed you for about one week from 22.09.2009 to 27.09.2009 rather I was busy in some urgent work and I was out of station.Actually I had to get the sale deed executed on 24.09.2009 and except Dr.L.S Rath all the

astrologers had given me reply in negative due to RETROGRADE MERCURY TILL 30.09.2009 that the desired work is not possible in the month of September2009. But I was 100% confident as per my own analysis that I will get the deed executed on 24.09.2009.I had posted my analysis to Sri Suresh Babu Ji before 22.09.2009 for confirmation and for his opinion.But he had also pointed out some doubt.My wife Dr.Malti Misra had given K.P N.122 to solve this riddle.This all was a riddle for a student of Astrology that is why I again mentioned the case here.I got the deed executed on 24.09.2009 without any problem.All the astrologers are suspecting that how it could be possible during RETROGRADE MERCURY PERIOD.In this regard I have a message for all the astrologers who were suspecting and had given me their negative opinion that for Mercury I wear 15 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD PENDANT around my neck and 5 CARAT'S REAL COLOMBIAN EMERALD RING.I have

my belief that appropriate real gemstones help us in odd times ,it has happened in my life and I have experienced it many times.With regards and good wishes, Dhirendra Nath Misra Try the new India Homepage. ________Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads./ca/internetexplorer/ _______________More than messages–check out the rest of the Windows Live™.http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive/---