IndiaDivine.org

Swami Vivekananda's Chart - Dhanu vs Makar Lagna,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--- On Tue, 29/9/09, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:Dear List some one questioned the chart of swmi vivekanada with PVR ji and his reply to him posted to my personal id .did u hav any opinions if any can see it astrologicaly the both lagna s with event and date wise with both lagna s that will b appreciated

..It will b a good learning exercise .or let me see when ever i hav free time as i am looking for events ( dates ) frm swami ji s life rgrds sunil nair --- On Tue, 29/9/09, Narasimha P.V.R. Rao <pvr wrote:Narasimha P.V.R. Rao <pvrRe: Swami Vivekananda's Chart - Dhanu vs Makar Lagna, A Corrective

Study !!"Lalit Mishra" <mishra.lalit, "Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" <pvr108, bursar_99, "Chandrashekhar" <sharma.chandrashekhar, "Raja Gursahani" <rajagursahani, "Richa Sharma" <rsnks, "aavesh t" <aavesh_s, "ashwini kumaras" <ashwinikumaras, "Geeta Bhayana" <astro.geeta, sheevani147, deepakbisaria, kn_rao, knrastro, "dheeraj khosla" <khosladheeraj, "Sushil Dikshit" <sushil.dikshit, "nalini swamy" <nalini2818, sushildixit, "Sunil Nair" <astro_tellerkerala, "rk dash" <arkaydash, arnab_tenDate: Tuesday, 29 September, 2009, 5:21 AM

Namaskar,

The time reported (6:33 am) is not in IST, which was not in use then. It is in LMT. Lagna was Dhanus till 6:58 am LMT. Unless the time recorded is wrong by more than 25 minutes, he cannot have Makara lagna.

I will not comment on your astrological analysis, because we do not share the same understanding of the basic building blocks of astrology. I am quite happy with my understanding of his personality and life events based on the Dhanurlagna chart.

Best regards,NarasimhaDo a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/homamDo Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/tarpanaSpirituality: Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.netFree Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer..orgSri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org

-

L M

Narasimha P.V.R. Rao ; Narasimha P.V.R. Rao ; bursar_99 ; Chandrashekhar ; Raja Gursahani ; Richa Sharma ; aavesh t ; ashwini kumaras ; Geeta Bhayana ; sheevani147 ; deepakbisaria ; kn_rao ; knrastro ; dheeraj khosla ; Sushil Dikshit ; nalini swamy ; sushildixit ; Sunil Nair ; rk dash ; arnab_ten

Monday, September 28, 2009 5:15 PM

Swami Vivekananda's Chart - Dhanu vs Makar Lagna, A Corrective Study !!

Swami Vivekananda's Charft : A Comparative Study for PVR Narsimha and Others !!

As a symbol of our respect to great mother of Narendra Nath Datt, whose horoscope we are going to analyse in this article, I remember great loving mother of Swami Ji.

Bhuvaneshwari Devi (1841-1911)."I am indebted to my mother for the efflorescence of my knowledge."Vivekananda

Swami Vivekananda was born in Shimla Pally, Calcutta at 6:33 a.m on Monday, 12 January 1863, during the eve of Makra Sankranti, He was given the name Narendranath Datta. His father Vishwanath Datta was an attorney of Calcutta High Court. He was considered generous, and had a liberal and progressive outlook in social and religious matters. His mother Bhuvaneshwari Devi was pious and had practiced austerities and prayed to Vireshwar Shiva of Varanasi to give her a son.

If u make a chart with above timings applying Lahiri Ayanamsa you get Makar lagna with 1.5 degrees, I made swami ji's chart in Kundali and www.planetarypositions.com and with Jhora also.

Let's check the validity of Dhanur lagna chart with Swami ji's life, work and family back ground :

1. Father's Generosity and Extravaganza : Father was an attorney, spent all his savings and even immovable prperty in his life time, He died young in age of 48, with Dhanur lagna chart you get Sun, the 9'th lord is in placed in lagna, can such a superb Sun in lagna cause a father's early death, a death that leaved entire family in a deprived state, a state of ultimate poverty, when day to day meals was difficult to manage ? this is a challenge and an open question to those Indian Vedic Astrologers who advocate Dhanu lagna chart ? Can any astrology principle supports Swami ji's father's death and extravaganza ???

Well, with Makar lagna chart, you get Sun in 12'th house in Dhanu, which shows an eminent father and his extravaganza as well as his early death.

2. Mother's Influence and persona : With Dhanu lagna chart you get Saturn and Moon in 10'th house and 4'th lord Jup in 11'th house, which is 8'th from 4'th house of mother, No vedic astrology classic supports this placement for such a superb mother with a strong persona and a lasting influence on child, needless to say Saturn’s aspects on 4'th house even though Saturn is conjunct with Moon.

Well, with Makar lagna chart, you get 4'th lord mars placed in 4'th house itself, which receives Jup's aspect from 10'th house, this clearly signifies the superb qualities of swami ji's mother.

3. Sibling's death : Swami ji's sister died in a bad financial condition, with Dhanu lagna chart, there is no affliction to 3rd house whereas with Makar Lagna chart, you find Saturn conjunct moon in 9'th house, Saturn's aspect on 3rd and 11'th houses, clearly states death of siblings, and Moon's conjunction to Saturn in 9'th is always a reason for sister's death. In my chart, moon is placed in 9'th house, aspected by Saturn from 3rd house, my one of sisters died within few months of her birth, There is a shloka in Shambhu Hora Prakash saying if Moon in 9’th aspected by Saturn there will be sister’s death, Dhanu lagna chart shows inadequate study of basics given various astro classics.

4. Education : With Dhanu lagna chart, you get Mars as 5'th lord in 5'th house, which receives Jup's aspect from 11'th house, Mars in 5'th house what sort of education gives, ask yourself, Swamiji should have been technical education, at least mathematics as a subject, in a clear contrast to this, Swami Ji graduated in Arts, he was a BA, he studied - "History, the social sciences, arts, literature, and other subjects. He was also well versed in classical music, both vocal and instrumental and is said to have undergone training under two ustads, Beni Gupta and Ahamad Khan.

Mars in 5’th can never give education and learning of music, How Indian Vedic Astrologer justified Swami Ji’s education, is a matter of discovery.

With Makar lagna chart, You get, Venus the 5'th and 10'th lord’s conjunction with 9'th lord merc in lagna, this has given him education of literature, arts and music.

5. Sports and Sickness : With Dhanu lagna, you get no supportive influence for his love for sports on 4'th, 5'th and 6'th houses, but with Makar lagna chart, you get a vargottama lagna and 3rd lord in 10'th house and from 10’th house it’s aspecting 4'th and 6'th house, moreover, 6'th lord is moved to Lagna, this is well known configuration for one to be good in sports and yoga. It has another aspect also, 6'th lord though makes one interested in physical exercises and yoga but it gives illness too, further, Saturn from 9'th house aspects 6'th house, clearly indicating, long bout of sickness.

6. Spirituality and Poorva Punya : It's seen by his guru Thakur Ramakrishna Paramhansha that Swami Ji is, infact, a Shapt Rishi ( One of great 7 sages of Indian Spiritual Mythology) with Dhanu lagna chart, there is no connection between 5'th and 9'th houses and their lord, rather, in Dhanu Lagna chart, you get great temptation and binding to materialistic achievements as Jup is in 11'th house is infamous for insatiable lust for materialistic gains.

With Makar Lagna chart, you get, 5'th lord Venus and 9'th lord Merc in lagna itself, which is a rarest of the rare configuration, furthermore, Venus is 10'th lord also, 10'th lord's placement in lagna makes one a Karma Yogi, Count more, in Makar lagna chart, Lagna lord Saturn is gone to 9'th house of religion and Guru's blessings, There it get's conjunction of Moon to make it an exceptional spiritual chart. Mind it, 8'th house and 8'th lord has no significant role in spiritual achievements, It's limited to take one into maya of mysticism whereas in spirituality you need to overcome maya.

And above all, with Makar lagna chart, you get ketu in 5'th house, making swami ji a siddha mantra sadhaka with Mars in 4’th leading him to kundalini awakening and also giving him qualities to think deep and look within before making an expression. Jup’s aspect on 2nd gave him both VakShuddhi and VakSiddhi.

7. World Tour and Lectures : This has happened in Jup's period, in Makar lagna, Jup is 3rd and 12'th lord, placed in 10'th house of karma, because of Jup’s 3rd house’s lordship, he became greatest orator of modern times and because of 12'th house lordship, he went on world tour to spread true vedic spirituality in the form of Vedanta.

With Dhanu lagna chart, astrology finds no connection with such a world tour and lectures.

8. Guru's death : With Makar lagna chart, It was Rahu's dasa and Rahu’s transit on his 9’th house, when Guru Ramkrishna died, his father's death also happened in Rahu's period .

9. Celibacy Vs Poligamy : With Dhanu Lagna chart, You get a clear combination for multiple marriages, Swami ji's dhanu lagna chart is mockery of Vedic astrology and Swami Ji's life. In Dhanu lagna chart, You get 7'th and 10'th lord mercury is gone to 2nd house, this gives relationship with multiple women, morever, this Merc is conjunct with Venus, the 11'th lord of desires (Kamana). How astrologers could see celibacy and ignore presence of polygamy in Swami Ji's Dhanu Lagna chart is a question mark in astrologer’s ability to read and understand a chart.

Now, let's have a serious look at Makar lagna chart, Mars the 4'th lord, aspects 7'th house, and 7'th lord moon conjuncts Saturn which is lagna lord and this combination occurs in 9'th house, It has made him a son of divine mother Kali.

10. Business Empire Vs Renunciation : Can you answer, when you find 11'th and 10'th lord in 2nd house, what you understand, It’s a combination found in rich business man’s chart.

With Dhanu Lagna chart, Swami ji get's 7'th and 10'th lord Merc conjunct with 11'th lord Venus, this combination makes him a business man, a trader, Further to that, Jup is in libra (tula) which is lagna and 4'th lord, placed in 11'th house, So, should he be not a business emperor like Bill Gates, isn't it, This underlines a big n vivid question mark in abilities of those astrologers who declare Swami ji was born with dhanu lagna. Hardly, there is any considerable combination present making Swami Vivekananda a saint, Have you ever seen a person with Rahu in 12'th becomes a sage, where is renunciation present in dhanu lagna chart.

Now, Look at Makar Lagna chart, the Ketu in 5'th and Mars in 4'th forming Ruchaka Mahapurush Yoga, Ketu as well as Mars are required to ignite the divine serpent fire of Kundalini with the blessing of a great Guru Swami Ji could ignite his Kundalini, It’s noteworthy that Jup aspect this mars from 10'th house and has 12'th lordship also, Next comes, Lagna and 9'th lord's interchange in 9'th and lagna.

I trust, it's eye opening to one and all.

regards and best wishes !!

Regards,

Try the new India Homepage.

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

This mad Lunatic who read some way side Local journal and making some Tall claims On swami ji s chart to all masters even without considering first make the chart with the LMT time shown by PVR ( and he is not ready to see the chart with that way ) is spamming to my prvt id as if he find some thing extra ordinary even can he read a Normal chart ?? forget swami jis chart """""""""Markadasya sura paanam madhye vrichika damshanam """""a drunken Monkey bitten by a scorpion what else i can say , Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > --- On Tue, 29/9/09, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > > Dear List> > some one questioned the chart of swmi vivekanada with PVR ji and his reply to him posted to my personal id .> > did u hav any opinions> > if any can see it astrologicaly the both lagna s with event and date wise with both lagna s that will b appreciated .It will b a good learning exercise .> > > > or let me see when ever i hav free time as i am looking for events ( dates ) frm swami ji s life> > rgrds sunil nair> > > --- On Tue, 29/9/09, Narasimha P.V.R. Rao pvr wrote:> > Narasimha P.V.R. Rao pvr Re: Swami Vivekananda's Chart - Dhanu vs Makar Lagna, A Corrective> Study !!> "Lalit Mishra" mishra.lalit, "Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" pvr108, bursar_99, "Chandrashekhar" sharma.chandrashekhar, "Raja Gursahani" rajagursahani, "Richa Sharma" rsnks, "aavesh t" aavesh_s, "ashwini kumaras" ashwinikumaras, "Geeta Bhayana" astro.geeta, sheevani147, deepakbisaria, kn_rao, knrastro, "dheeraj khosla" khosladheeraj, "Sushil Dikshit" sushil.dikshit, "nalini swamy" nalini2818, sushildixit, "Sunil Nair" astro_tellerkerala, "rk dash" arkaydash, arnab_ten Tuesday, 29 September, 2009, 5:21 AM> > > > > > > Namaskar,>  > The time reported (6:33 am) is not in IST, which> was not in use then. It is in LMT. Lagna was Dhanus till 6:58 am LMT. Unless the> time recorded is wrong by more than 25 minutes, he cannot have Makara> lagna.>  > I will not comment on your astrological analysis,> because we do not share the same understanding of the basic building blocks of> astrology. I am quite happy with my understanding of his personality and life> events based on the Dhanurlagna chart.>  > Best> regards,> Narasimha> > Do> a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/homam> Do> Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/tarpana> Spirituality:> > Free> Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net> Free> Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org> Sri> Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org> > > > > -> > L> M> Narasimha P.V.R. Rao ; Narasimha P.V.R. Rao ;> bursar_99 ; Chandrashekhar ; Raja> Gursahani ; Richa> Sharma ; aavesh t ; ashwini> kumaras ; Geeta Bhayana ; sheevani147 ; deepakbisaria ; kn_rao ;> knrastro ; dheeraj> khosla ; Sushil Dikshit ; nalini swamy> ; sushildixit ; Sunil Nair ; rk dash ; arnab_ten Monday, September 28, 2009 5:15> PM> Swami Vivekananda's Chart -> Dhanu vs Makar Lagna, A Corrective Study !!> > > Swami> Vivekananda's Charft : A Comparative Study for PVR Narsimha and Others !!> >  >  > As> a symbol of our respect to great mother of Narendra Nath Datt, whose horoscope> we are going to analyse in this article, I remember great loving mother of> Swami Ji.>  >  > Bhuvaneshwari> Devi (1841-1911).> "I am indebted to my mother for the efflorescence of my> knowledge."Vivekananda>  > Swami> Vivekananda was born in Shimla Pally, Calcutta at 6:33 a.m on Monday, 12> January 1863, during the eve of Makra Sankranti,  >  He was given the> name Narendranath Datta. His father Vishwanath Datta was an> attorney of Calcutta High Court. He was> considered generous, and had a liberal and progressive outlook in social and> religious matters. His mother Bhuvaneshwari Devi was pious and had> practiced austerities and prayed to Vireshwar Shiva of> Varanasi to give> her a son.> If> u make a chart with above timings applying Lahiri Ayanamsa you get> Makar lagna with 1.5 degrees, I made swami ji's chart in Kundali and www.planetarypositions.com and> with Jhora also.>  > Let's> check the validity of Dhanur lagna chart with Swami ji's life, work and family> back ground :> 1.> Father's Generosity and Extravaganza : Father was an attorney, spent all his> savings and even immovable prperty in his life time, He died young in> age of 48, with Dhanur lagna chart you get Sun, the 9'th lord is in placed in> lagna, can such a superb Sun in lagna cause a father's early death, a death> that leaved entire family in a deprived state, a state of ultimate poverty,> when day to day meals was difficult to manage ? this is a challenge and an> open question to those Indian Vedic Astrologers who advocate Dhanu lagna> chart ? Can any astrology principle supports Swami ji's father's death and> extravaganza ???> Well,> with Makar lagna chart, you get Sun in 12'th house in Dhanu, which shows an> eminent father and his extravaganza as well as his early death.> 2.> Mother's Influence and persona : With Dhanu lagna chart you get Saturn and> Moon in 10'th house and 4'th lord Jup in 11'th house, which is 8'th from 4'th> house of mother, No vedic astrology classic supports this placement for such a> superb mother with a strong persona and a lasting influence on child, needless> to say Saturn’s aspects on 4'th house even though Saturn is conjunct with> Moon.> Well,> with Makar lagna chart, you get 4'th lord mars placed in 4'th house> itself, which receives Jup's aspect from 10'th house, this> clearly signifies the superb qualities of swami ji's> mother.> 3.> Sibling's death : Swami ji's sister died in a bad financial> condition, with Dhanu lagna chart, there is no affliction to 3rd> house whereas with Makar Lagna chart, you find Saturn conjunct moon in 9'th> house, Saturn's aspect on 3rd and 11'th houses, clearly states> death of siblings, and Moon's conjunction to Saturn in 9'th is> always a reason for sister's death. In my chart, moon is placed in 9'th house,> aspected by Saturn from 3rd house, my one of sisters died within few> months of her birth, There is a shloka in Shambhu Hora Prakash saying if> Moon in 9’th aspected by Saturn there will be sister’s death,  Dhanu lagna chart shows inadequate> study of basics given various astro classics. > 4. Education> : With Dhanu lagna chart, you get Mars as 5'th lord in 5'th house, which> receives Jup's aspect from 11'th house, Mars in 5'th house what sort of> education gives, ask yourself, Swamiji should have been technical education,> at least mathematics as a subject, in a clear contrast to this, Swami Ji> graduated in Arts, he was a BA, he studied -  "History, the social> sciences, arts, literature, and other subjects. He was also> well versed in classical> music,> both vocal and instrumental and is said to have undergone training under two> ustads,> Beni Gupta and Ahamad Khan.> Mars> in 5’th can never give education and learning of music, How Indian Vedic> Astrologer justified Swami Ji’s education, is a matter of discovery.> > With> Makar lagna chart, You get, Venus the 5'th and 10'th lord’s conjunction with> 9'th lord merc in lagna, this has given him education of literature, arts and> music.> 5.> Sports and Sickness : With Dhanu lagna, you get no supportive influence for> his love for sports on 4'th, 5'th and 6'th houses, but with Makar lagna chart,> you get a vargottama lagna and 3rd lord in 10'th house and from 10’th> house it’s aspecting 4'th and 6'th house, moreover, 6'th lord is> moved to Lagna, this is well known configuration for one to be good in sports> and yoga. It has another aspect also, 6'th lord though makes one interested in> physical exercises and yoga but it gives illness too, further, Saturn from> 9'th house aspects 6'th house, clearly indicating, long bout of> sickness.> 6.> Spirituality and Poorva Punya : It's seen by his guru Thakur Ramakrishna> Paramhansha that Swami Ji is, infact, a Shapt Rishi ( One of great 7 sages of> Indian Spiritual Mythology) with Dhanu lagna chart, there is no connection> between 5'th and 9'th houses and their lord, rather, in Dhanu Lagna chart, you> get great temptation and binding to materialistic achievements as Jup is in> 11'th house is infamous for insatiable lust for materialistic> gains.> With> Makar Lagna chart, you get, 5'th lord Venus and 9'th lord Merc in lagna> itself, which is a rarest of the rare configuration, furthermore, Venus is> 10'th lord also, 10'th lord's placement in lagna makes one a Karma Yogi, Count> more, in Makar lagna chart, Lagna lord Saturn is gone to 9'th house of > religion and Guru's blessings, There it get's conjunction of Moon to make it> an exceptional spiritual chart. Mind it, 8'th house and 8'th lord has no> significant role in spiritual achievements, It's limited to take one into maya> of mysticism whereas in spirituality you need to overcome maya.> And> above all, with Makar lagna chart, you get ketu in 5'th house, making swami ji> a siddha mantra sadhaka with Mars in 4’th leading him to kundalini awakening> and also giving him qualities to think deep and look within before making an> expression. Jup’s aspect on 2nd gave him both VakShuddhi and> VakSiddhi.> 7.  World> Tour and Lectures : This has happened in Jup's period, in Makar lagna, Jup is> 3rd and 12'th lord, placed in 10'th house of karma, because of Jup’s 3rd> house’s lordship, he became greatest orator of modern times and because> of 12'th house lordship, he went on world tour to spread true vedic> spirituality in the form of Vedanta.> With> Dhanu lagna chart, astrology finds no connection with such a world tour and> lectures.> 8.> Guru's death : With Makar lagna chart, It was Rahu's dasa and Rahu’s transit> on his 9’th house, when Guru Ramkrishna died, his father's death also happened> in Rahu's period .> 9. > Celibacy Vs Poligamy : With Dhanu Lagna chart, You get a clear> combination for multiple marriages, > Swami ji's dhanu lagna chart is mockery of Vedic astrology and> Swami Ji's life. In Dhanu lagna chart, You get 7'th and 10'th lord mercury is> gone to 2nd house, this gives relationship with multiple women, morever, this> Merc is conjunct with Venus, the 11'th lord of desires (Kamana). How> astrologers could see celibacy and ignore presence of polygamy in Swami Ji's> Dhanu Lagna chart is a question mark in astrologer’s ability to read and> understand a chart.> Now,> let's have a serious look at Makar lagna chart, Mars the 4'th lord, aspects> 7'th house, and 7'th lord moon conjuncts Saturn which is lagna lord and this> combination occurs in 9'th house, It has made him a son of divine mother> Kali.> 10.   Business> Empire Vs Renunciation : Can you answer, when you find 11'th and 10'th lord in> 2nd house, what you understand, It’s a combination found in rich business> man’s chart.> With> Dhanu Lagna chart, Swami ji get's 7'th and 10'th lord Merc conjunct with> 11'th lord Venus, this combination makes him a business man, a trader, Further> to that, Jup is in libra (tula) which is lagna and 4'th lord, placed in> 11'th house, So, should he be not a business emperor like Bill> Gates, isn't it, This underlines a big n vivid question mark in abilities> of those astrologers who declare Swami ji was born with dhanu lagna.> Hardly, there is any considerable combination present making Swami Vivekananda> a saint, Have you ever seen a person with Rahu in 12'th becomes a sage, where> is renunciation present in dhanu lagna chart.> Now,> Look at Makar Lagna chart, the Ketu in 5'th and Mars in 4'th> forming Ruchaka Mahapurush Yoga, Ketu as well as Mars are required to> ignite the divine serpent fire of Kundalini with the blessing of a great> Guru Swami Ji could ignite his Kundalini, It’s noteworthy that Jup aspect this> mars from 10'th house and has 12'th lordship also, Next comes, Lagna and 9'th> lord's interchange in 9'th and lagna.> I> trust, it's eye opening to one and all.> regards> and best wishes !!> Regards,> > > > Try the new India Homepage. > > > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./photos>