Ketu dasa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ketu’s dasha starts in 1983. Start of Ketu’s dasha makes her shift from

Punjab to Delhi. Ketu is in the sign of Jupiter and Jupiter is placed in the

twelfth house. Ketu in the 9th house, and in dashmansha with the 10th lord make

her join a job in Delhi. During Ketu/Moon, she gets married, notice the

placement of Moon in Navamsha lagna with Ketu. During this period no foreign

travel or anything of the sort may be a few pilgramages though which is a common

practice amongst hindus, especially in north India to visit temples or

pilgrimages after marriage.

This I am giving because Neelam ji wanted details of events during the Ketu’s

dasha. In fact, Ketu’s dasha has not been described as good dasha in BPHS and

I have heard people saying that one who gets Ketu’s dasha in one’s life is

the most unfortunate one. I do not to this view of some astrologers as

in my view, every planet acts as creator, destroyer and one who takes care of

you, in other words, every planet acts as Brahma Vishnu and Maheshwara.

I have seen creative activities of persons flourish during Ketu’s dasha

especially if such Ketu gets connected to third and fifth house of a person.

regards,

Mouji

--- On Thu, 10/1/09, aphoton47 <aphoton47 wrote:

aphoton47 <aphoton47

Re: Ketu dasa

Thursday, October 1, 2009, 7:49 AM

Neelam ji and Mouji,

Thank you for bringing this up. Ketu dasa would have given the lady all or some

of the significations of the ninth house, education, travel, ethics or religion.

Rahu in the 3rd would make her either the eldest or the youngest amongst her

siblings, or the eldest or youngest of her sex.

There may be concern about the health of the father.

The presence of Jupiter and Moon in the 12th may have given her some health

problems, notably allergies.

There is a Raja Yoga in the fifth even though Venus is combust. The real culprit

here is the mutual aspect of Saturn and Mars.

--Radha

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@

....> wrote:

>

> Dear Mouji ji, Radha ji and all,

>

> Sometime back, data of a lady was given by Mouji ji.

>

> 5 Sep 1963/22:00/Ferozepu r; Aries lagna and sagi navamsha

>

> The chart appears to be quite interesting. I had worked on it, but was a bit

> busy to write and post on the group. I am encouraged to bring it up here

> because of Ketu.

>

> This native has passed through Ketu's dasha in the prime of her life at

> 21-28 years. Ketu is in 9H of sagitarius, alone, yogkarak as per classics.

> Has no adverse influence. In the nakshatra lordship of Venus who is combust

> and conjunct 5L Sun in 5H. Dispositor Jupiter in own house of Pisces in

> Kendra to it with moon forming a Gajkesari Yoga. Ketu is driven by two

> gurus, Venus and Jupiter. Ketu is also in 10H from moon and 5H form Sun!

>

> Dispositor Jupiter is aspected by an exalted mercury and 10L Saturn from own

> 10H. Interestingly, Ketu is also at exact degrees of lagna rising, would

> greatly affect self.

> Altogether a very important planet.

>

> *I think Ketu would've made a crucial difference in her life. *Ketu's star

> lord venus is also 7L of marriage and spouse, as well as 2L of addition to

> family. 7L venus is combust and Sun is the 5L in 5H. Ketu is in 9H of

> prarabdh. I would think of the following possibilities:

>

> She would get married in Ketu's dasha.

>

> She would get a spouse who is spiritually inclined, may be very much into

> bhakti and sadhana and surrendered his life to supreme power (sun). He

> could be a good singer and chant mantras and recite shastras. Strong

> benefics in 6/8 axis indicate charity by both husband and wife at the

> expense of their own selves. Both could be giving Vidya Daan, specially

> husband may be a scholar of an ancient branch of knowledge.

>

> It could be a love marriage.

>

> She herself would be interested in music and art. Might've learnt to vocal

> or instrumental music as Ketu is in 3H from Karakamsha.

>

> May be her husband is in government service. I am going by the huge role of

> Sun with 7L.

>

> She might not get a son though Sun in 5H is supposed to give one SON, but

> here dasha of Ketu and Venus could give daughters (may be two?) with a loss

> pregnancy?

>

> Also I feel ketu's dasha could give some surgical operation, either for

> child birth or otherwise, as venus and 7H are afflicted and Mars is also the

> LL/8L in maraksthan with.

>

> But overall give her conditions for her spiritual upliftment.

>

> I would appreciate Mouji ji's comments on the same. And also other members

> can take up further analysis.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

hello group, I had a very debilitating experience in ketu dasha ,started frm 1996 to 2003 Me born in 1979 ,was just 17 yrs old when ketu dasha started.Had a terrible fever in the start ,which went undiagnosed for year and was given medication for all terrirble dieseases that one can comprehend for...Was admitted in Hospital and was written off by many doctors ,my mom has askd a purohit to do Ketu Japa for me ,but he had lots of obstructions while doing that,that is he fell ill,lost his father while doing the anushthan of ketu..I still remember he bought the "Phala " of japa on my hospital bed..Later on diagnosed with Ankilosying Spondilitis,yet fighting against it ...Even ketu gave me lots of bad dreams ,which unfortuantely turned true ,sort of jerks and a feeling of falling down in dreams which would wake me up.I completely had

to give everything ,2 yrs break in studies due to which could never do Post Graduation,compromise on career choices,no friends in fact i can say no Faith.On and on that experience in 7 yrs frm age 17-24 ,literally i went through a terrible and depressing phase which some lucky ppl even dont experience in there whole lives..Regards to my Ketu placement ,i have aries Ascen,ketu in 11th house aries in shatbhisha nakshatra ,shani placement 6th house in virgo..Ketu is also 3rd from arudha lagna,does it have anything with what i went through in ketu dasha.--- On Thu, 1/10/09, astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala wrote:astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala Re: Ketu dasa Date: Thursday, 1

October, 2009, 9:42 AM

Dear Gemstone JI I am not very good in medical astrology I hav mentioned in this post that Ketu ( or rahu ) can behav like Nakshtra Lord /house Lord /aspecting planet /also Kujavath ketu Ketu in nakshtra of merc who is dhana yoga combo in 8th House with 10th L of Karma ketu in rasi of mars ketu being aspected by jup who is 8th L and 5th L there is a Parivarthan between 8th and 10th L ( Dainya parivarthan )Gulik according to my quick manual calculation in ur 10th house with rahu +jup combination and Navamsa in Makara 6th House Ketu also in Mrityubhaga .There is a agni marutha Yoga combination in ur chart ( aspect of sat and mars )and it is aspecting this ketu who is in 4th house ( In agnimaruta involving lagna /7th House /4th House and other indication of this dasa Lord and it can

affect the planets ,houses ,yogas etc involved ) Generaly i heard Ketu is our spinal cord too and represents mooladhara chakra too( i heard that is the reason why hindus propitate s Ganesh Ji first in any pooja s to remov obstacles and ketu 's atidevata is also Ganesh ji ) but i am not very good in spiritual part of astrology so ketu activated all this indications in ur chart ( i already givn Hints abt what can happen as i cannot write long thesis on it )Being ur Name is written as Gem stone ,i just curious to know what r all the stones u r wearing ?and breif us ur exprnce with those stones I blv propitation is good in ur chart than wearing stones but i cannot recommnt anything without knowing the attitude of the person and his blfs Rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, gemstone 4 <gemstone_pk123@ ...>

wrote:>> Hello> I am not an astrologer, but according to diffrent websites I myself suffring Ketu dasa since 2004, since 2004 I have big business loss as well as health problem. in January 2005 I hit by paralasis strok, my left arm and leg stop working, now I am getting better.> > My birth details are follow.> 9 April 65> time 14:30 Pm> Islamabad pakistan.> > please comments guys> > best wishes> > Gem> > > > --- On Wed, 9/30/09, venkatachala pathi pathiav wrote:> > > venkatachala pathi pathiav Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ketu dasa> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 5:29 AM> > > > > > > > > >

Ilist below a selected 'effects' of Ketu in various houses among many:> > In the first house (lagna): The person will talk irresponsibly - selfish greedy - worried on account of children - disturbed marital life - bestows wealth - lack of self confidence - poor health - (with support of of associated Planet owning angle/triangular house) confer power - (with Maraka owner) destroy wealth - cause longevity concern in major and sub periods.> In the second house : Eye troubles - dependence on others - no good relations with one or more important members of near in family - may talk rough and rude and spoil future life - in aspect of lord of 5th and 9th to give long life - prosperity - if placed here with owner of 2nd or 7th house, could end life in its major or sub-period.> In the third house : pain in arms and shoulders - a bad Ketu here is good for father - a strong physical constitution - success and happiness

to spouse suddenly - wealthy - comfortable - when associated here with 2nd or 7th owner (maraka) could destroy hard earned health.> In the fourth house : Gives journey/life abroad - capable of killing mother - thinking will be polluted - adverse finance conditions - accident and violent incidents - angry disposition - associated with a Planet in this house would confer power with authority in major and sub periods - in association with maraka will destroy wealth.> In the fifth house : Mental disturbance to lose balance of decisions - diseases of stomach and injuries - unfortunate in many events - devotional approach to religion - a powerful Mercury, in association, could bring a windfall of fortune and comfort through speculation - natives father will be benefited.> In the sixth house : Makes native bold and expressive - inherently bad in nature and acts - troublesome - unpopular in society - frequently falling sick - may

not have happy years - badly placed Ketu brings theft, defeat,disease in major and sub periods - disease in rectum/teeth.> In the seventh house : irritable life partner - separation in marital life - humiliations from opposite sex - if Ketu associated with a Planet here, owner of angle/triangle of Lagna will confer long life and all round prosperity - the opposite will be the result if positioned with lords of sixth, eighth or twelfth house.> In the eighth house: Sorrow and separation with spouse or partner in business - distress and death - will fall sick - could be a thief or a person involving evil sexual connections - adverse influence in otherwise favorable Dasha periods - religious and mystic to cause family irritations - super sensory experiences - attempting to gain super natural powers - land in social and law objectionable acts.> In the ninth house : Incur wrath of parents or elders - irritable or rash - suffer

poverty - cause severe death prone ailments - if with Jupiter, one will be learned - if with mercury, one will be prolific writer - unless adverse in this house, Ketu is generally good here.> In the tenth house : Failed endeavours, loss of honor - will go abroad - beneficial Planet in this house - eye problems leading to surgical intervention - mother's health will be of anxious concern - accident/operation/ violent death are imminent under certain specified conditions.> In the eleventh house : The native will be frugal and successful - could gain power and position concern /worries on sisters and brothers with surmounting problems.> In the twelfth house : Increases expenditure more than income/assets - if with the owner of 12th house, occupies this house with Ketu religious - he would look for emancipation - constant sickness and medication may be necessary all life - very helpful in natured - could live

abroad or far away from near siblings - disturbed mind - burdened life in solving problems of near and dear.> > Some pointers from "Saaravalli' :: Some skin problems could errupt during Ketu desa and badly positioned Ketu in the desha period. - some medical problems for spouse and children could effect family life - visits to holy places - gifts from higher ups - good and happy events in family - particularly in Venus bukti in Ketu Desa marriages in family will certainly happen - some misunderstandings with near relatives could happen - in Badly positioned Sun in the chart could cause loife anxiety for either of parents to disturb normal flarish of family happenings - Some may commit acts landing them against law - in jail - the Moon bukti will welcome marriages and happy events in family with ease and comfort - Mars Bukti can bring ailments and anxieties in work place - but in wrongly placed or in aspect of badly

positioned Planets to cause sickness of great sufferings - Badly placed Saturn to influence Ketu will cuse loss of near and dear - loss of assets -> while if Saturn is well placed, it will be a most helping years for growth and property as the person will not experience Saturn desha - With Jupiter in good place marriage and gain of lands will be positive - > with supportive Mercury, gaining properties will bring happiness. Of course, ketu desa kethu bukti is always worse to bring miseries to the native.> > "Phaladeepika" Adh 19 Sloka 17 : The native will bee oppressed by enemies, thieves and the ruling heads - he will receive wounds - develop diseases caused by excessive heat , earn bad name, a stigma in his family, face danger from fire and find living in foreign (alien) land , in Ketu Desa.> > > The above are a few points I could immediately gather.>

A.V.Pathi, > > > aphoton47 aphoton47 >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:28:55 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ketu dasa> > > > I find very little information in the classics regarding Ketu dasa. Sri K.N. Rao and his students have written about some aspects such as Ketu in the 9th and 5th houses. The Journal of Astrology carried articles with examples of Ketu in the 1st, 2nd, and 12th houses. Is there anyone in this forum who has already enjoyed the dasa of Ketu? Could you comment on it? Likewise, please direct me to any articles on Ketu dasa that I may have missed. Thank you.> > --Radha S.>

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Pathiji and Others,

What if Ketu is in Meena Navmasa ? And in natal chart also Ketu dispositor is in Meena Rashi in 12th ?

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Thu, 1/10/09, aphoton47 <aphoton47 wrote:

aphoton47 <aphoton47 Re: Ketu dasa Date: Thursday, 1 October, 2009, 7:32 AM

Pathiji,Thank you for this detailed account and for taking the time to write it all down.Best wishes,--Radha S.ancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:>> Ilist below a selected 'effects' of Ketu in various houses among many:> > In the first house (lagna): The person will talk irresponsibly - selfish greedy - worried on account of children - disturbed marital life - bestows wealth - lack of self confidence - poor health - (with support of of associated Planet owning angle/triangular house) confer power - (with Maraka owner) destroy wealth - cause longevity concern in major and sub periods.> In the second house : Eye troubles

- dependence on others - no good relations with one or more important members of near in family - may talk rough and rude and spoil future life - in aspect of lord of 5th and 9th to give long life - prosperity - if placed here with owner of 2nd or 7th house, could end life in its major or sub-period.> In the third house : pain in arms and shoulders - a bad Ketu here is good for father - a strong physical constitution - success and happiness to spouse suddenly - wealthy - comfortable - when associated here with 2nd or 7th owner (maraka) could destroy hard earned health.> In the fourth house : Gives journey/life abroad - capable of killing mother - thinking will be polluted - adverse finance conditions - accident and violent incidents - angry disposition - associated with a Planet in this house would confer power with authority in major and sub periods - in association with maraka will destroy wealth.> In the fifth house : Mental

disturbance to lose balance of decisions - diseases of stomach and injuries - unfortunate in many events - devotional approach to religion - a powerful Mercury, in association, could bring a windfall of fortune and comfort through speculation - natives father will be benefited.> In the sixth house : Makes native bold and expressive - inherently bad in nature and acts - troublesome - unpopular in society - frequently falling sick - may not have happy years - badly placed Ketu brings theft, defeat,disease in major and sub periods - disease in rectum/teeth.> In the seventh house : irritable life partner - separation in marital life - humiliations from opposite sex - if Ketu associated with a Planet here, owner of angle/triangle of Lagna will confer long life and all round prosperity - the opposite will be the result if positioned with lords of sixth, eighth or twelfth house.> In the eighth house: Sorrow and separation with

spouse or partner in business - distress and death - will fall sick - could be a thief or a person involving evil sexual connections - adverse influence in otherwise favorable Dasha periods - religious and mystic to cause family irritations - super sensory experiences - attempting to gain super natural powers - land in social and law objectionable acts.> In the ninth house : Incur wrath of parents or elders - irritable or rash - suffer poverty - cause severe death prone ailments - if with Jupiter, one will be learned - if with mercury, one will be prolific writer - unless adverse in this house, Ketu is generally good here.> In the tenth house : Failed endeavours, loss of honor - will go abroad - beneficial Planet in this house - eye problems leading to surgical intervention - mother's health will be of anxious concern - accident/operation/ violent death are imminent under certain specified conditions.> In the eleventh house :

The native will be frugal and successful - could gain power and position concern /worries on sisters and brothers with surmounting problems.> In the twelfth house : Increases expenditure more than income/assets - if with the owner of 12th house, occupies this house with Ketu religious - he would look for emancipation - constant sickness and medication may be necessary all life - very helpful in natured - could live abroad or far away from near siblings - disturbed mind - burdened life in solving problems of near and dear.> > Some pointers from "Saaravalli' :: Some skin problems could errupt during Ketu desa and badly positioned Ketu in the desha period. - some medical problems for spouse and children could effect family life - visits to holy places - gifts from higher ups - good and happy events in family - particularly in Venus bukti in Ketu Desa marriages in family will certainly happen - some

misunderstandings with near relatives could happen - in Badly positioned Sun in the chart could cause loife anxiety for either of parents to disturb normal flarish of family happenings - Some may commit acts landing them against law - in jail - the Moon bukti will welcome marriages and happy events in family with ease and comfort - Mars Bukti can bring ailments and anxieties in work place - but in wrongly placed or in aspect of badly positioned Planets to cause sickness of great sufferings - Badly placed Saturn to influence Ketu will cuse loss of near and dear - loss of assets -> while if Saturn is well placed, it will be a most helping years for growth and property as the person will not experience Saturn desha - With Jupiter in good place marriage and gain of lands will be positive - > with supportive Mercury, gaining properties will bring happiness. Of course, ketu desa kethu bukti is always worse to bring miseries to

the native.> > "Phaladeepika" Adh 19 Sloka 17 : The native will bee oppressed by enemies, thieves and the ruling heads - he will receive wounds - develop diseases caused by excessive heat , earn bad name, a stigma in his family, face danger from fire and find living in foreign (alien) land , in Ketu Desa.> > > The above are a few points I could immediately gather.> A.V.Pathi, > > ____________ _________ _________ __> aphoton47 <aphoton47@. ..>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:28:55 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Ketu dasa> > > I find very little

information in the classics regarding Ketu dasa. Sri K.N. Rao and his students have written about some aspects such as Ketu in the 9th and 5th houses. The Journal of Astrology carried articles with examples of Ketu in the 1st, 2nd, and 12th houses. Is there anyone in this forum who has already enjoyed the dasa of Ketu? Could you comment on it? Likewise, please direct me to any articles on Ketu dasa that I may have missed. Thank you.> > --Radha S.>

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Neelam ji,

I gave you a broad view of the dasha of Ketu that I knew and there was nothing to hide there. Beyond this, if you have any specific query, ask and I shall let you know what I know or what I can find out.

regards,

Mouji--- On Thu, 10/1/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Ketu dasa Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 5:49 PM

Dear Mouji ji,Thanks. I had indeed asked you about her Ketu’s period. But not like this. What I thought would be useful is to give us specific results of KETU mahadasha in your opinion. Going away from birth place or getting married are not really specific to Ketu. What is it in her life which you’d to 7 years of Ketu, since you know the nativity.I feel each mahadasha brings forth a new person. Ketu must’ve brought some results in her life as no placement is superfluous. She was nearly 21 at that time. Though I still fail to see how she got a ‘DRIVER’ as a husband for her. In my humble opinion, her husband should be a learned and well read person, unless the driver is intellectually accomplished!What was Ketu’s influence on marriage and partner, as 7L is in Ketu’s star and Jupiter is in 8H from venus and 7L, though in own house.Sri Rao often tells us that whenever 7H is afflicted, and 1/5/9 are

strong, a lady would turn to spirituality and the planet in 9H helps. Ketu being a spiritual planet in 9H, exalted in navamsh, must've given some specific results related to spirituality? 7H is badly afflicted wouldn’t you agree?Your comments would be appreciated. Thanks.RegardsNeelam

Dear Mouji ji,

I repeat my specific query:

What was Ketu’s influence on her mental state (ketu exalted in with a deb

moon in navamsh), marriage, and partner (7L is in Ketu’s star)?

Didn't she have any Ketuvian landmark from 1983-1990?

Shall appreciate if you can throw some light on this.

Regards

Neelam

2009/10/1 Manoj Kumar <mouji99

>

>

> Dear Neelam ji,

>

> I gave you a broad view of the dasha of Ketu that I knew and there was

> nothing to hide there. Beyond this, if you have any specific query, ask and

> I shall let you know what I know or what I can find out.

>

> regards,

>

> Mouji

>

> --- On *Thu, 10/1/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07* wrote:

>

>

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

> Re: Re: Ketu dasa

>

> Thursday, October 1, 2009, 5:49 PM

>

>

> Dear Mouji ji,

>

> Thanks. I had indeed asked you about her Ketu’s period. But not like this.

> What I thought would be useful is to give us specific results of KETU

> mahadasha in your opinion. Going away from birth place or getting married

> are not really specific to Ketu. What is it in her life which you’d

> to 7 years of Ketu, since you know the nativity.

>

> I feel each mahadasha brings forth a new person. Ketu must’ve brought some

> results in her life as no placement is superfluous. She was nearly 21 at

> that time. Though I still fail to see how she got a ‘DRIVER’ as a husband

> for her. In my humble opinion, her husband should be a learned and well read

> person, unless the driver is intellectually accomplished!

>

> What was Ketu’s influence on marriage and partner, as 7L is in Ketu’s star

> and Jupiter is in 8H from venus and 7L, though in own house.

>

> Sri Rao often tells us that whenever 7H is afflicted, and 1/5/9 are strong,

> a lady would turn to spirituality and the planet in 9H helps. Ketu being a

> spiritual planet in 9H, exalted in navamsh, must've given some specific

> results related to spirituality? 7H is badly afflicted wouldn’t you agree?

>

> Your comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

DEAR FRIENDS,Navamsa chart represents skills and Dharma of the nativeAs such any planet in debility in navamsa chart creates a serious attitudinal problems.Though lords of Trika houses , if obtains debility in navamsa , it generate rajyoga.But,in spite of rajyoga , such debited planet create some visible defect in personality.Scorpio is the sign (being 8th in natural zodiac) represent fall from dharma.Debilitated Moon with Ketu in Scorpio , is good in a manner that Ketu distroys the natural traits of Moon ,as such will do good to native.You may be aware that the natives having Venus and Mercury in scorpio navamsa are very lax in sex matter and loose controle or rather run after sex for money considerations.Regards,G. K. Goel

> > neelamgupta07 Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:32:47 +0530> Re: Ketu dasa> > Dear Mouji ji,> > I repeat my specific query:> > What was Ketu’s influence on her mental state (ketu exalted in with a deb> moon in navamsh), marriage, and partner (7L is in Ketu’s star)?> Didn't she have any Ketuvian landmark from 1983-1990?> > Shall appreciate if you can throw some light on this.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/10/1 Manoj Kumar <mouji99> > >> >> > Dear Neelam ji,> >> > I gave you a broad view of the dasha of Ketu that I knew and there was> > nothing to hide there. Beyond this, if you have any specific query, ask and> > I shall let you know what I know or what I can find out.> >> > regards,> >> > Mouji> >> > --- On *Thu, 10/1/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07* wrote:> >> >> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07> > Re: Re: Ketu dasa> > > > Thursday, October 1, 2009, 5:49 PM> >> >> > Dear Mouji ji,> >> > Thanks. I had indeed asked you about her Ketu’s period. But not like this.> > What I thought would be useful is to give us specific results of KETU> > mahadasha in your opinion. Going away from birth place or getting married> > are not really specific to Ketu. What is it in her life which you’d> > to 7 years of Ketu, since you know the nativity.> >> > I feel each mahadasha brings forth a new person. Ketu must’ve brought some> > results in her life as no placement is superfluous. She was nearly 21 at> > that time. Though I still fail to see how she got a ‘DRIVER’ as a husband> > for her. In my humble opinion, her husband should be a learned and well read> > person, unless the driver is intellectually accomplished!> >> > What was Ketu’s influence on marriage and partner, as 7L is in Ketu’s star> > and Jupiter is in 8H from venus and 7L, though in own house.> >> > Sri Rao often tells us that whenever 7H is afflicted, and 1/5/9 are strong,> > a lady would turn to spirituality and the planet in 9H helps. Ketu being a> > spiritual planet in 9H, exalted in navamsh, must've given some specific> > results related to spirituality? 7H is badly afflicted wouldn’t you agree?> >> > Your comments would be appreciated. Thanks.> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> > > >> > > > ---> >

Dear Respected members,

Namaste.

I have seen 3 natives go through Ketu Mahadasha and here I share their

experiences form what I have seen them go through only for study purposes. These

are people within close circles.

I have not attempted to analyse the events astrologically, as I know most of you

are highly knowledgeable in this field. I am not making any judgements on the

persons concerned, just relating their life events during Ketu mahadasha

periods.

Native A Male- Ketu in 12H(Cancer) Moon/ R. shani in 3H(Libra) rahu in 6H, sun

in 7H,mercury/mars 8H, jupiter/venus in 9H

Parivatana yoga between 8/9H.. Bhava chalit mercury moves to 7H, venus moves to

8H. Navamsha- Scopio lagna with jupiter/shani, ketu in 2H sagi, moon/rahu in 8H.

Ketu MD - Feb 1996 to Feb 2003.

During Ketu mahadasha native was increasingly aggitated,abusive and became

physically violent,generally depressed and unhappy.

Lacked interest in work, became reclusive, Travelled frequently, attended the

Kumbh Mela 2001.

Became unwell after trip to Kumbh but not diagnosed till he finally collasped

with high fever, taken semi concious to hospital in November 2001.

Found to have got an 2 absesses in liver, the size of tennis balls, which were

drained surgically.(ketu shani period)

Post this illness, he lost all self confidence, locked-up his business, was

haressed by tax officials, took loans from relatives ,which remains unpaid, To

date, this person has not have any paid employment, living off his assests etc.

Ketu mahadasha also ended with separation from his wife and children, due to his

violent behaviour.. 2003..

Venus Md- ill health remains, became diabetic, on oral medication for a few

years, now taking insulin injections daily, has high BP, high cholestrol and low

blood sodium levels.

Native B.Female- Scopio lagna with jupiter/mercury, shani in 2H, Moon ketu in

5H, rahu/venus in 11H, sun/mars in 12H. Bhava chalit, shani moves to lagna,

ketu/moon in 4H, rahu venus in 10H, Navamsha- Pisces lagna with rahu/venus, mars

in 2H, sun in 3H, shani in 5H, moon in 6H, ketu in 7H, jupiter mercury in 9H.

Ketu Mahadasha - July 1991 to July 1998

Native was having an affair with a married man. Most of this period was

emotionally very difficult, playing cat and mouse games,, frequent change of

homes and place of employment, health issues, no contact with family members,

generally a very lonely, insecure and unhappy period. Lot of pressure from

partner who kept giving ultimatums of terminating relationship etc period of

emotional trauma/ill health. Native used emotional blackmail, like trying to

commit suicide trying to walk into oncoming traffic and valium overdose etc.

Native had 2 children, a girl in 1996 and a boy in 1998. To date the native is

unmarried single mother. Financially Ketu did not harm her income, she invested

money into property. First property in 1984/5.

Native C – female Mithun lagna, moon in cancer, sun,shani, mercury in libra,

ketu/venus in scopio, mars/jupiter in sagi, rahu in taurus. Bhava chalit – no

changes, Navamsha – capricorn lagna, with ketu/venus abd mars in 8H(leo) shani

deb in 4H,jupiter exalted in 7H, sun deb in 10H,moon in 11, and mercury in 12H.

Ketu mahadasha – March 2005 to March 2012.

Graduated from university - 29th June 2006

Started doctrate - 2nd Oct 2006

Nervous breakdown - January 2007

On Antidepression medication - Feb - Sept 2007

Left studies - 30th July 2007

Started MHRA(Govt medicines licensing department) job - 21st April 2008

Change of job within Government with substantial payrise – October 2008

Moved away from family home due to job – 1st August 2009

This native is in her 20's, was determined to get back on her feet, but ketu

mahadasha took a huge toll on her emotional health and well being. 18 months of

sheer hell for her during from january 2007 till she got her first job in april

2008. General disatisfaction, self doubts and lack of confidence were her major

battles.

My views on ketu mahadasha, it changes the course of your life and unhappiness,

depression and emotional/mental trauma is a significant feature, but may not

necessarily harm the finances.

warmest regards

Sheevani

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Mouji ji,

>

> I repeat my specific query:

>

> What was Ketu's influence on her mental state (ketu exalted in with a deb

> moon in navamsh), marriage, and partner (7L is in Ketu's star)?

> Didn't she have any Ketuvian landmark from 1983-1990?

>

> Shall appreciate if you can throw some light on this.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/10/1 Manoj Kumar <mouji99

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> >

> > I gave you a broad view of the dasha of Ketu that I knew and there was

> > nothing to hide there. Beyond this, if you have any specific query, ask and

> > I shall let you know what I know or what I can find out.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Mouji

> >

> > --- On *Thu, 10/1/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07* wrote:

> >

> >

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

> > Re: Re: Ketu dasa

> >

> > Thursday, October 1, 2009, 5:49 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Mouji ji,

> >

> > Thanks. I had indeed asked you about her Ketu's period. But not like this.

> > What I thought would be useful is to give us specific results of KETU

> > mahadasha in your opinion. Going away from birth place or getting married

> > are not really specific to Ketu. What is it in her life which you'd

> > to 7 years of Ketu, since you know the nativity.

> >

> > I feel each mahadasha brings forth a new person. Ketu must've brought some

> > results in her life as no placement is superfluous. She was nearly 21 at

> > that time. Though I still fail to see how she got a `DRIVER' as a husband

> > for her. In my humble opinion, her husband should be a learned and well read

> > person, unless the driver is intellectually accomplished!

> >

> > What was Ketu's influence on marriage and partner, as 7L is in Ketu's star

> > and Jupiter is in 8H from venus and 7L, though in own house.

> >

> > Sri Rao often tells us that whenever 7H is afflicted, and 1/5/9 are strong,

> > a lady would turn to spirituality and the planet in 9H helps. Ketu being a

> > spiritual planet in 9H, exalted in navamsh, must've given some specific

> > results related to spirituality? 7H is badly afflicted wouldn't you agree?

> >

> > Your comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Shivaniji,

Nice write up,

Thankyou,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur

, " Sheevani " <sheevani147

wrote:

>

> Dear Respected members,

>

> Namaste.

>

> I have seen 3 natives go through Ketu Mahadasha and here I share their

experiences form what I have seen them go through only for study purposes. These

>

> I have not attempted to analyse the events astrologically, as I know most of

you are highly knowledgeable in this field. I am not making any judgements on

the persons concerned, just relating their life events during Ketu mahadasha

periods.

>

> Native A Male- Ketu in 12H(Cancer) Moon/ R. shani in 3H(Libra) rahu in 6H, sun

> Parivatana yoga between 8/9H.. Bhava chalit mercury moves to 7H, venus moves

to 8H. Navamsha- Scopio lagna with jupiter/shani, ketu in 2H sagi, moon/rahu in

8H.

>

> Ketu MD - Feb 1996 to Feb 2003.

>

> During Ketu mahadasha native was increasingly aggitated,abusive and became

> Lacked interest in work, became reclusive, Travelled frequently, attended the

Kumbh Mela 2001.

> Became unwell after trip to Kumbh but not diagnosed till he finally collasped

> Found to have got an 2 absesses in liver, the size of tennis balls, which were

> Post this illness, he lost all self confidence, locked-up his business, was

Ketu mahadasha also ended with separation from his wife and children, due to his

>

> Venus Md- ill health remains, became diabetic, on oral medication for a few

years, now taking insulin injections daily, has high BP, high cholestrol and low

blood sodium levels.

>

>

>

> Native B.Female- Scopio lagna with jupiter/mercury, shani in 2H, Moon ketu in

ketu/moon in 4H, rahu venus in 10H, Navamsha- Pisces lagna with rahu/venus, mars

>

> Ketu Mahadasha - July 1991 to July 1998

>

> Native was having an affair with a married man. Most of this period was

>

>

>

> Native C – female Mithun lagna, moon in cancer, sun,shani, mercury in libra,

>

> Ketu mahadasha – March 2005 to March 2012.

>

> Graduated from university - 29th June 2006

> Started doctrate - 2nd Oct 2006

> Nervous breakdown - January 2007

> On Antidepression medication - Feb - Sept 2007

> Left studies - 30th July 2007

> Started MHRA(Govt medicines licensing department) job - 21st April 2008

> Change of job within Government with substantial payrise – October 2008

> Moved away from family home due to job – 1st August 2009

>

> This native is in her 20's, was determined to get back on her feet, but ketu

battles.

>

>

> My views on ketu mahadasha, it changes the course of your life and

unhappiness, depression and emotional/mental trauma is a significant feature,

but may not necessarily harm the finances.

>

> warmest regards

> Sheevani

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mouji ji,

> >

> > I repeat my specific query:

> >

> > What was Ketu's influence on her mental state (ketu exalted in with a deb

> > moon in navamsh), marriage, and partner (7L is in Ketu's star)?

> > Didn't she have any Ketuvian landmark from 1983-1990?

> >

> > Shall appreciate if you can throw some light on this.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/10/1 Manoj Kumar <mouji99@>

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Neelam ji,

> > >

> > > I gave you a broad view of the dasha of Ketu that I knew and there was

> > > nothing to hide there. Beyond this, if you have any specific query, ask

and

> > > I shall let you know what I know or what I can find out.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > --- On *Thu, 10/1/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>* wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>

> > > Re: Re: Ketu dasa

> > >

> > > Thursday, October 1, 2009, 5:49 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mouji ji,

> > >

> > > Thanks. I had indeed asked you about her Ketu's period. But not like this.

> > > What I thought would be useful is to give us specific results of KETU

> > > mahadasha in your opinion. Going away from birth place or getting married

> > > are not really specific to Ketu. What is it in her life which you'd

> > > to 7 years of Ketu, since you know the nativity.

> > >

> > > I feel each mahadasha brings forth a new person. Ketu must've brought some

> > > results in her life as no placement is superfluous. She was nearly 21 at

> > > that time. Though I still fail to see how she got a `DRIVER' as a husband

> > > for her. In my humble opinion, her husband should be a learned and well

read

> > > person, unless the driver is intellectually accomplished!

> > >

> > > What was Ketu's influence on marriage and partner, as 7L is in Ketu's star

> > > and Jupiter is in 8H from venus and 7L, though in own house.

> > >

> > > Sri Rao often tells us that whenever 7H is afflicted, and 1/5/9 are

strong,

> > > a lady would turn to spirituality and the planet in 9H helps. Ketu being a

> > > spiritual planet in 9H, exalted in navamsh, must've given some specific

> > > results related to spirituality? 7H is badly afflicted wouldn't you agree?

> > >

> > > Your comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Shivani JI Many thanks for ur participation in this tread and u took all the pains to gather informations on nativs with ketu mahadasa undergone and present it to grp .Also thanks for giving a breifing on what happened to them and ur observations Pls post the details of this nativs ( Birth data with Lagna rising and co ordinates ) so as memebrs may go for analaysis and discuss more abt it rgrds sunil nair , "Sheevani" <sheevani147 wrote:>> Dear Respected members,> > Namaste.> > I have seen 3 natives go through Ketu Mahadasha and here I share their experiences form what I have seen them go through only for study purposes. These are people within close circles.> > I have not attempted to analyse the events astrologically, as I know most of you are highly knowledgeable in this field. I am not making any judgements on the persons concerned, just relating their life events during Ketu mahadasha periods.> > Native A Male- Ketu in 12H(Cancer) Moon/ R. shani in 3H(Libra) rahu in 6H, sun in 7H,mercury/mars 8H, jupiter/venus in 9H> Parivatana yoga between 8/9H.. Bhava chalit mercury moves to 7H, venus moves to 8H. Navamsha- Scopio lagna with jupiter/shani, ketu in 2H sagi, moon/rahu in 8H.> > Ketu MD - Feb 1996 to Feb 2003.> > During Ketu mahadasha native was increasingly aggitated,abusive and became physically violent,generally depressed and unhappy.> Lacked interest in work, became reclusive, Travelled frequently, attended the Kumbh Mela 2001.> Became unwell after trip to Kumbh but not diagnosed till he finally collasped with high fever, taken semi concious to hospital in November 2001.> Found to have got an 2 absesses in liver, the size of tennis balls, which were drained surgically.(ketu shani period)> Post this illness, he lost all self confidence, locked-up his business, was haressed by tax officials, took loans from relatives ,which remains unpaid, To date, this person has not have any paid employment, living off his assests etc. Ketu mahadasha also ended with separation from his wife and children, due to his violent behaviour.. 2003..> > Venus Md- ill health remains, became diabetic, on oral medication for a few years, now taking insulin injections daily, has high BP, high cholestrol and low blood sodium levels.> > > > Native B.Female- Scopio lagna with jupiter/mercury, shani in 2H, Moon ketu in 5H, rahu/venus in 11H, sun/mars in 12H. Bhava chalit, shani moves to lagna, ketu/moon in 4H, rahu venus in 10H, Navamsha- Pisces lagna with rahu/venus, mars in 2H, sun in 3H, shani in 5H, moon in 6H, ketu in 7H, jupiter mercury in 9H.> > Ketu Mahadasha - July 1991 to July 1998> > Native was having an affair with a married man. Most of this period was emotionally very difficult, playing cat and mouse games,, frequent change of homes and place of employment, health issues, no contact with family members, generally a very lonely, insecure and unhappy period. Lot of pressure from partner who kept giving ultimatums of terminating relationship etc period of emotional trauma/ill health. Native used emotional blackmail, like trying to commit suicide trying to walk into oncoming traffic and valium overdose etc. Native had 2 children, a girl in 1996 and a boy in 1998. To date the native is unmarried single mother. Financially Ketu did not harm her income, she invested money into property. First property in 1984/5.> > > > Native C – female Mithun lagna, moon in cancer, sun,shani, mercury in libra, ketu/venus in scopio, mars/jupiter in sagi, rahu in taurus. Bhava chalit – no changes, Navamsha – capricorn lagna, with ketu/venus abd mars in 8H(leo) shani deb in 4H,jupiter exalted in 7H, sun deb in 10H,moon in 11, and mercury in 12H.> > Ketu mahadasha – March 2005 to March 2012.> > Graduated from university - 29th June 2006 > Started doctrate - 2nd Oct 2006> Nervous breakdown - January 2007> On Antidepression medication - Feb - Sept 2007> Left studies - 30th July 2007> Started MHRA(Govt medicines licensing department) job - 21st April 2008> Change of job within Government with substantial payrise – October 2008> Moved away from family home due to job – 1st August 2009> > This native is in her 20's, was determined to get back on her feet, but ketu mahadasha took a huge toll on her emotional health and well being. 18 months of sheer hell for her during from january 2007 till she got her first job in april 2008. General disatisfaction, self doubts and lack of confidence were her major battles.> > > My views on ketu mahadasha, it changes the course of your life and unhappiness, depression and emotional/mental trauma is a significant feature, but may not necessarily harm the finances.> > warmest regards> Sheevani> > > > > > > , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Mouji ji,> > > > I repeat my specific query:> > > > What was Ketu's influence on her mental state (ketu exalted in with a deb> > moon in navamsh), marriage, and partner (7L is in Ketu's star)?> > Didn't she have any Ketuvian landmark from 1983-1990?> > > > Shall appreciate if you can throw some light on this.> > > > Regards> > Neelam> > > > > > > > 2009/10/1 Manoj Kumar mouji99@> > > > >> > >> > > Dear Neelam ji,> > >> > > I gave you a broad view of the dasha of Ketu that I knew and there was> > > nothing to hide there. Beyond this, if you have any specific query, ask and> > > I shall let you know what I know or what I can find out.> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > Mouji> > >> > > --- On *Thu, 10/1/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@* wrote:> > >> > >> > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@> > > Re: Re: Ketu dasa> > > > > > Thursday, October 1, 2009, 5:49 PM> > >> > >> > > Dear Mouji ji,> > >> > > Thanks. I had indeed asked you about her Ketu's period. But not like this.> > > What I thought would be useful is to give us specific results of KETU> > > mahadasha in your opinion. Going away from birth place or getting married> > > are not really specific to Ketu. What is it in her life which you'd> > > to 7 years of Ketu, since you know the nativity.> > >> > > I feel each mahadasha brings forth a new person. Ketu must've brought some> > > results in her life as no placement is superfluous. She was nearly 21 at> > > that time. Though I still fail to see how she got a `DRIVER' as a husband> > > for her. In my humble opinion, her husband should be a learned and well read> > > person, unless the driver is intellectually accomplished!> > >> > > What was Ketu's influence on marriage and partner, as 7L is in Ketu's star> > > and Jupiter is in 8H from venus and 7L, though in own house.> > >> > > Sri Rao often tells us that whenever 7H is afflicted, and 1/5/9 are strong,> > > a lady would turn to spirituality and the planet in 9H helps. Ketu being a> > > spiritual planet in 9H, exalted in navamsh, must've given some specific> > > results related to spirituality? 7H is badly afflicted wouldn't you agree?> > >> > > Your comments would be appreciated. Thanks.> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

Dear Sunil Nairji and Vijay Goel ji,

Namaste.

Thanks for your encouragement.

warmest regards

Sheevani

, " astro_tellerkerala "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear Shivani JI

>

> Many thanks for ur participation in this tread and u took all the

> pains to gather informations on nativs with ketu mahadasa undergone and

> present it to grp .

>

> Also thanks for giving a breifing on what happened to them and ur

> observations

>

> Pls post the details of this nativs ( Birth data with Lagna rising

> and co ordinates ) so as memebrs may go for analaysis and discuss more

> abt it

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> , " Sheevani "

> <sheevani147@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Respected members,

> >

> > Namaste.

> >

> > I have seen 3 natives go through Ketu Mahadasha and here I share their

> experiences form what I have seen them go through only for study

> purposes. These are people within close circles.

> >

> > I have not attempted to analyse the events astrologically, as I know

> most of you are highly knowledgeable in this field. I am not making any

> judgements on the persons concerned, just relating their life events

> during Ketu mahadasha periods.

> >

> > Native A Male- Ketu in 12H(Cancer) Moon/ R. shani in 3H(Libra) rahu in

> 6H, sun in 7H,mercury/mars 8H, jupiter/venus in 9H

> > Parivatana yoga between 8/9H.. Bhava chalit mercury moves to 7H, venus

> moves to 8H. Navamsha- Scopio lagna with jupiter/shani, ketu in 2H sagi,

> moon/rahu in 8H.

> >

> > Ketu MD - Feb 1996 to Feb 2003.

> >

> > During Ketu mahadasha native was increasingly aggitated,abusive and

> became physically violent,generally depressed and unhappy.

> > Lacked interest in work, became reclusive, Travelled frequently,

> attended the Kumbh Mela 2001.

> > Became unwell after trip to Kumbh but not diagnosed till he finally

> collasped with high fever, taken semi concious to hospital in November

> 2001.

> > Found to have got an 2 absesses in liver, the size of tennis balls,

> which were drained surgically.(ketu shani period)

> > Post this illness, he lost all self confidence, locked-up his

> business, was haressed by tax officials, took loans from relatives

> ,which remains unpaid, To date, this person has not have any paid

> employment, living off his assests etc. Ketu mahadasha also ended with

> separation from his wife and children, due to his violent behaviour..

> 2003..

> >

> > Venus Md- ill health remains, became diabetic, on oral medication for

> a few years, now taking insulin injections daily, has high BP, high

> cholestrol and low blood sodium levels.

> >

> >

> >

> > Native B.Female- Scopio lagna with jupiter/mercury, shani in 2H, Moon

> ketu in 5H, rahu/venus in 11H, sun/mars in 12H. Bhava chalit, shani

> moves to lagna, ketu/moon in 4H, rahu venus in 10H, Navamsha- Pisces

> lagna with rahu/venus, mars in 2H, sun in 3H, shani in 5H, moon in 6H,

> ketu in 7H, jupiter mercury in 9H.

> >

> > Ketu Mahadasha - July 1991 to July 1998

> >

> > Native was having an affair with a married man. Most of this period

> was emotionally very difficult, playing cat and mouse games,, frequent

> change of homes and place of employment, health issues, no contact with

> family members, generally a very lonely, insecure and unhappy period.

> Lot of pressure from partner who kept giving ultimatums of terminating

> relationship etc period of emotional trauma/ill health. Native used

> emotional blackmail, like trying to commit suicide trying to walk into

> oncoming traffic and valium overdose etc. Native had 2 children, a girl

> in 1996 and a boy in 1998. To date the native is unmarried single

> mother. Financially Ketu did not harm her income, she invested money

> into property. First property in 1984/5.

> >

> >

> >

> > Native C – female Mithun lagna, moon in cancer, sun,shani, mercury

> in libra, ketu/venus in scopio, mars/jupiter in sagi, rahu in taurus.

> Bhava chalit – no changes, Navamsha – capricorn lagna, with

> ketu/venus abd mars in 8H(leo) shani deb in 4H,jupiter exalted in 7H,

> sun deb in 10H,moon in 11, and mercury in 12H.

> >

> > Ketu mahadasha – March 2005 to March 2012.

> >

> > Graduated from university - 29th June 2006

> > Started doctrate - 2nd Oct 2006

> > Nervous breakdown - January 2007

> > On Antidepression medication - Feb - Sept 2007

> > Left studies - 30th July 2007

> > Started MHRA(Govt medicines licensing department) job - 21st April

> 2008

> > Change of job within Government with substantial payrise – October

> 2008

> > Moved away from family home due to job – 1st August 2009

> >

> > This native is in her 20's, was determined to get back on her feet,

> but ketu mahadasha took a huge toll on her emotional health and well

> being. 18 months of sheer hell for her during from january 2007 till she

> got her first job in april 2008. General disatisfaction, self doubts and

> lack of confidence were her major battles.

> >

> >

> > My views on ketu mahadasha, it changes the course of your life and

> unhappiness, depression and emotional/mental trauma is a significant

> feature, but may not necessarily harm the finances.

> >

> > warmest regards

> > Sheevani

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , neelam gupta

> neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Mouji ji,

> > >

> > > I repeat my specific query:

> > >

> > > What was Ketu's influence on her mental state (ketu exalted in with

> a deb

> > > moon in navamsh), marriage, and partner (7L is in Ketu's star)?

> > > Didn't she have any Ketuvian landmark from 1983-1990?

> > >

> > > Shall appreciate if you can throw some light on this.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/10/1 Manoj Kumar mouji99@

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Neelam ji,

> > > >

> > > > I gave you a broad view of the dasha of Ketu that I knew and there

> was

> > > > nothing to hide there. Beyond this, if you have any specific

> query, ask and

> > > > I shall let you know what I know or what I can find out.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > >

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > > --- On *Thu, 10/1/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@* wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@

> > > > Re: Re: Ketu dasa

> > > >

> > > > Thursday, October 1, 2009, 5:49 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mouji ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks. I had indeed asked you about her Ketu's period. But not

> like this.

> > > > What I thought would be useful is to give us specific results of

> KETU

> > > > mahadasha in your opinion. Going away from birth place or getting

> married

> > > > are not really specific to Ketu. What is it in her life which

> you'd

> > > > to 7 years of Ketu, since you know the nativity.

> > > >

> > > > I feel each mahadasha brings forth a new person. Ketu must've

> brought some

> > > > results in her life as no placement is superfluous. She was nearly

> 21 at

> > > > that time. Though I still fail to see how she got a `DRIVER' as a

> husband

> > > > for her. In my humble opinion, her husband should be a learned and

> well read

> > > > person, unless the driver is intellectually accomplished!

> > > >

> > > > What was Ketu's influence on marriage and partner, as 7L is in

> Ketu's star

> > > > and Jupiter is in 8H from venus and 7L, though in own house.

> > > >

> > > > Sri Rao often tells us that whenever 7H is afflicted, and 1/5/9

> are strong,

> > > > a lady would turn to spirituality and the planet in 9H helps. Ketu

> being a

> > > > spiritual planet in 9H, exalted in navamsh, must've given some

> specific

> > > > results related to spirituality? 7H is badly afflicted wouldn't

> you agree?

> > > >

> > > > Your comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Sheevaniji,

Thank you for generously contributing your time and data.

Best regards,

--Radha S.

, " Sheevani " <sheevani147

wrote:

>

> Dear Respected members,

>

> Namaste.

>

> I have seen 3 natives go through Ketu Mahadasha and here I share their

>

> I have not attempted to analyse the events astrologically, as I know most of

you are highly knowledgeable in this field. I am not making any judgements on

the persons concerned, just relating their life events during Ketu mahadasha

periods.

>

> Native A Male- Ketu in 12H(Cancer) Moon/ R. shani in 3H(Libra) rahu in 6H, sun

> Parivatana yoga between 8/9H.. Bhava chalit mercury moves to 7H, venus moves

to 8H. Navamsha- Scopio lagna with jupiter/shani, ketu in 2H sagi, moon/rahu in

8H.

>

> Ketu MD - Feb 1996 to Feb 2003.

>

> During Ketu mahadasha native was increasingly aggitated,abusive and became

> Lacked interest in work, became reclusive, Travelled frequently, attended the

Kumbh Mela 2001.

> Became unwell after trip to Kumbh but not diagnosed till he finally collasped

> Found to have got an 2 absesses in liver, the size of tennis balls, which were

> Post this illness, he lost all self confidence, locked-up his business, was

>

> Venus Md- ill health remains, became diabetic, on oral medication for a few

blood sodium levels.

>

>

>

> Native B.Female- Scopio lagna with jupiter/mercury, shani in 2H, Moon ketu in

>

> Ketu Mahadasha - July 1991 to July 1998

>

> Native was having an affair with a married man. Most of this period was

>

>

>

> Native C – female Mithun lagna, moon in cancer, sun,shani, mercury in libra,

>

> Ketu mahadasha – March 2005 to March 2012.

>

> Graduated from university - 29th June 2006

> Started doctrate - 2nd Oct 2006

> Nervous breakdown - January 2007

> On Antidepression medication - Feb - Sept 2007

> Left studies - 30th July 2007

> Started MHRA(Govt medicines licensing department) job - 21st April 2008

> Change of job within Government with substantial payrise – October 2008

> Moved away from family home due to job – 1st August 2009

>

> This native is in her 20's, was determined to get back on her feet, but ketu

battles.

>

>

> My views on ketu mahadasha, it changes the course of your life and

unhappiness, depression and emotional/mental trauma is a significant feature,

but may not necessarily harm the finances.

>

> warmest regards

> Sheevani

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mouji ji,

> >

> > I repeat my specific query:

> >

> > What was Ketu's influence on her mental state (ketu exalted in with a deb

> > moon in navamsh), marriage, and partner (7L is in Ketu's star)?

> > Didn't she have any Ketuvian landmark from 1983-1990?

> >

> > Shall appreciate if you can throw some light on this.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/10/1 Manoj Kumar <mouji99@>

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Neelam ji,

> > >

> > > I gave you a broad view of the dasha of Ketu that I knew and there was

> > > nothing to hide there. Beyond this, if you have any specific query, ask

and

> > > I shall let you know what I know or what I can find out.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > --- On *Thu, 10/1/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>* wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>

> > > Re: Re: Ketu dasa

> > >

> > > Thursday, October 1, 2009, 5:49 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mouji ji,

> > >

> > > Thanks. I had indeed asked you about her Ketu's period. But not like this.

> > > What I thought would be useful is to give us specific results of KETU

> > > mahadasha in your opinion. Going away from birth place or getting married

> > > are not really specific to Ketu. What is it in her life which you'd

> > > to 7 years of Ketu, since you know the nativity.

> > >

> > > I feel each mahadasha brings forth a new person. Ketu must've brought some

> > > results in her life as no placement is superfluous. She was nearly 21 at

> > > that time. Though I still fail to see how she got a `DRIVER' as a husband

> > > for her. In my humble opinion, her husband should be a learned and well

read

> > > person, unless the driver is intellectually accomplished!

> > >

> > > What was Ketu's influence on marriage and partner, as 7L is in Ketu's star

> > > and Jupiter is in 8H from venus and 7L, though in own house.

> > >

> > > Sri Rao often tells us that whenever 7H is afflicted, and 1/5/9 are

strong,

> > > a lady would turn to spirituality and the planet in 9H helps. Ketu being a

> > > spiritual planet in 9H, exalted in navamsh, must've given some specific

> > > results related to spirituality? 7H is badly afflicted wouldn't you agree?

> > >

> > > Your comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>