IndiaDivine.org

Attempt by Ms. Neelam Gupta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

No exercise ever is futile. It is a learning process and all of us are only humble learners of this science. Many times we click and many times we all fail and we need to fail to remain mortals that we are born as.

Try dwisaptati sama dasha on the chart and may be you have a different perspective then.

Sometimes, in our eagerness or some prejudices or premonitions we overlook the indications emerging out of a chart. Mars in the seventh house and seventh lord in the fifth house with Sun would have prompted you to say that it is a love marriage and association of Sun with the tenth lord prompted you to say that husband may be a government servant. But, if you look at tenth house from the seventh house, it is Cancer, Moon with Jupiter is in the twelfth house and is aspected by Saturn which in turn is being aspected by Mars.

Sun's dasha is coming. Sun is fifth lord in the fifth house. So better times are seen.

regards and once again congrats for attempting because this is the process of learning that we all undergo.

Mouji

By applying multiple dashas or conditional dasha in chart can we change the destined promises of the chart? if one is not destined to get married he won;t.whatever dasha one may applies.I Suppose it is the promise in the chart which gets fructifies when dasha comes.

Regards

VANDANA MISHRA--- On Wed, 9/30/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99Re: Re: Attempt by Ms. Neelam Gupta Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 11:13 AM

Finally one effort. Congrats for the efforts.

The chart appears to be quite interesting. I had worked on it, but was a bit busy to write and post on the group. I am encouraged to bring it up here because of Ketu.

*There is nothing interesting here. Just an ordinary chart. See the comments under your analysis.

This native has passed through Ketu’s dasha in the prime of her life at 21-28 years. Ketu is in 9H of sagitarius, alone, yogkarak as per classics. Has no adverse influence. In the nakshatra lordship of Venus who is combust and conjunct 5L Sun in 5H. Dispositor Jupiter in own house of Pisces in Kendra to it with moon forming a Gajkesari Yoga. Ketu is driven by two gurus, Venus and Jupiter. Ketu is also in 10H from moon and 5H form Sun! Dispositor Jupiter is aspected by an exalted mercury and 10L Saturn from own 10H. Interestingly, Ketu is also at exact degrees of lagna rising, would greatly affect self. Altogether a very important planet.I think Ketu would’ve made a crucial difference in her life. Ketu’s star lord venus is also 7L of marriage and spouse, as well as 2L of addition to family. 7L venus is combust and Sun is the 5L in 5H. Ketu is in 9H of prarabdh. I would think of the following possibilities:She would get

married in Ketu’s dasha.

*Ketu’s dasha starts at the age of 20 and runs till 27. Ideal time for getting married and she got married during this period.

She would get a spouse who is spiritually inclined, may be very much into bhakti and sadhana and surrendered his life to supreme power (sun). He could be a good singer and chant mantras and recite shastras. Strong benefics in 6/8 axis indicate charity by both husband and wife at the expense of their own selves. Both could be giving Vidya Daan, specially husband may be a scholar of an ancient branch of knowledge.

*Her husband is not connected in the way you have indicated. Instead he has very different vocations. In fact he is a driver and not in government job.

It could be a love marriage.

*Not love marriage.

She herself would be interested in music and art. Might’ve learnt to vocal or instrumental music as Ketu is in 3H from Karakamsha.

*No knowledge of music at all.

May be her husband is in government service. I am going by the huge role of Sun with 7L. She might not get a son though Sun in 5H is supposed to give one SON, but here dasha of Ketu and Venus could give daughters (may be two?) with a loss pregnancy?

*No knowledge about it. Shall find out and shall let you know. Actually she was so much disturbed matrimonially that nothing could be asked on this.

Also I feel ketu’s dasha could give some surgical operation, either for child birth or otherwise, as venus and 7H are afflicted and Mars is also the LL/8L in maraksthan with.

*No surgical operation so far according to my knowledge.

But overall give her conditions for her spiritual upliftment.

*Spiritual upliftment or not is a matter to be judged for later years. My reading was that 2010 onwards when Sun’s dasha starts, this individual may become interested in astrology and start doing astrology. She came to consult for marriage dispute and everything was very mundane, nothing special concerning spirituality. Spiritual to the extent that most house wives are. Try applying Dwisaptati sama dasha in this case, may be you get some better insight.

Dear Sunil ji,

You said, fifth house is of romance. Yes, it is a house of mental inclination. Actually Vandana ji had posted her comments on a chart given by me and she immediately presented me with another chart from her collection. Quid pro quo.

The age of the person in question at the time of advent of Sun's dasha would be say, 47-48 years and in Indian context I wont be looking at romance at that age, but fifth house of Mantra Siddhi can then come into play.

On a lighter vein, they say, Romance can happen with anyone anytime anywhere and at any age.

regards,

Mouji--- On Thu, 10/1/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99 Re: Attempt by Ms. Neelam Gupta Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 11:31 AM

Can you quote that because I cant remember anything like that planets in the fifth house can bring end to marriage if on rocks. regards, Mouji--- On Thu, 10/1/09, Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_ 91 > wrote:Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_ 91 >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Attempt by Ms. Neelam Guptaancient_indian_ astrology@ .

comThursday, October 1, 2009, 2:17 AMI don't think sun dasha is going to reduce the tension in the marriage,in my view it will further enhance the marital discord,it might led to the end of marriage.in the given chart 7lord venus is also karaka for marriage is totally combust by separative planet sun which is also 5l,it is high time that the lady start questioning the attrocities done by husband.few years back some research was done in BVB and also published in journal and later in a book called Advanced Techniques of astrological prediction where it was observed that planet placed in 5h or 5l dasha can bring end of the marriage if it is on the rock. she might get into astrology as sun is 5l but cordial marital front is doubtful. Regards VANDANA MISHRA--- On Wed, 9/30/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >Subject:

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Attempt by Ms. Neelam Guptaancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, September 30, 2009, 11:58 AM Dear Neelam ji, No exercise ever is futile. It is a learning process and all of us are only humble learners of this science. Many times we click and many times we all fail and we need to fail to remain mortals that we are born as. Try dwisaptati sama dasha on the chart and may be you have a different perspective then. Sometimes, in our eagerness or some prejudices or premonitions we overlook the indications emerging out of a chart. Mars in the seventh house and seventh lord in the fifth house with Sun would have prompted you to say that it is a love marriage and association of Sun with the tenth lord prompted you to say that husband may be a government servant. But, if you look at tenth house from the seventh house, it is Cancer,

Moon with Jupiter is in the twelfth house and is aspected by Saturn which in turn is being aspected by Mars. Sun's dasha is coming. Sun is fifth lord in the fifth house. So better times are seen. regards and once again congrats for attempting because this is the process of learning that we all undergo. Mouji

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Thanks for enlightening that these groups function this way.

regards,

Mouji--- On Wed, 9/30/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Attempt by Ms. Neelam Gupta Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 10:38 PM

Dear Neelam ji,There are many great astrologers on these Groups who are experts intheories and postmartems and they will give the finest comprehensivecomprehensions narrating an event which has already passed, with thebest of astrological pointers and make it sound like an Expertastrologers thesis. But none will see these same astrologers predictingany event in advance nor able to pinpoint any event in any natives Life,without having been told so in advance.I feel pity on such so called astrologers who know how to use termsunheard of commonly in astrological parlances and it seems they have nodearth of these, and most sadly and sorrowfully most of them cannotpredict.There is also another smart move going on with these astrologers. If anyregular member wishes to know when so n so happened in his Life, thesmart astrologer just has to type the natives name and search in

allGroups, and his whole Life story would come out depicting the events andalso the dates of those events. these astrologers will then write as ifthey have found and located such events with their expertise. Sic.Also a new trend has started amongst these smart astrologers. They willtake some Big shots (Astrologer who is famous)name and say that theyalso follow his system. Do You know why ? This creates impression. I askyou if I smoke the ame brand of cigar which Vijay Mallya smokes, does itmake me Vijay Mallya ?But this is the shocking and deterioating present state of affairs.regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>>

You are right Vandana ji. The promise cannot be changed. But some> conditional dashas do give a different perspective and may be more> appropriate.>> Anyhow, they also serve as great postmortem tools!!:-) If one does notwork,> apply another, if that also misses, yet another... some astrologershave> mastered 100 dashas it seems!>> Regards> Neelam>>>> 2009/9/30 Vandna Misra vandana_mishra_ 91> >> >> > By applying multiple dashas or conditional dasha in chart can wechange the> > destined promises of the chart? if one is not destined to getmarried he> > won;t.whatever dasha one may applies.I Suppose it is the promise inthe> > chart which gets fructifies when dasha comes.> > Regards> > VANDANA MISHRA> >> > --- On *Wed, 9/30/09, Manoj Kumar

mouji99* wrote:> >> >> > Manoj Kumar mouji99 > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Attempt by Ms. NeelamGupta> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 11:13 AM> >> > Finally one effort. Congrats for the efforts.> >> > The chart appears to be quite interesting. I had worked on it, butwas a> > bit busy to write and post on the group. I am encouraged to bring itup here> > because of Ketu.> > *There is nothing interesting here. Just an ordinary chart. See the> > comments under your analysis.> >> > This native has passed through

Ketu's dasha in the prime of herlife at> > 21-28 years. Ketu is in 9H of sagitarius, alone, yogkarak as perclassics.> > Has no adverse influence. In the nakshatra lordship of Venus who iscombust> > and conjunct 5L Sun in 5H. Dispositor Jupiter in own house of Piscesin> > Kendra to it with moon forming a Gajkesari Yoga. Ketu is driven bytwo> > gurus, Venus and Jupiter. Ketu is also in 10H from moon and 5H formSun!> > Dispositor Jupiter is aspected by an exalted mercury and 10L Saturnfrom own> > 10H. Interestingly, Ketu is also at exact degrees of lagna rising,would> > greatly affect self. Altogether a very important planet.> > I think Ketu would've made a crucial difference in her life.Ketu's star> > lord venus is also 7L of marriage and spouse, as well as 2L ofaddition to> > family. 7L venus is combust and

Sun is the 5L in 5H. Ketu is in 9Hof> > prarabdh. I would think of the following possibilities:> > She would get married in Ketu's dasha.> > *Ketu's dasha starts at the age of 20 and runs till 27. Idealtime for> > getting married and she got married during this period.> >> > She would get a spouse who is spiritually inclined, may be very muchinto> > bhakti and sadhana and surrendered his life to supreme power (sun).He could> > be a good singer and chant mantras and recite shastras. Strongbenefics in> > 6/8 axis indicate charity by both husband and wife at the expense oftheir> > own selves. Both could be giving Vidya Daan, specially husband maybe a> > scholar of an ancient branch of knowledge.> > *Her husband is not connected in the way you have indicated. Insteadhe has> > very different

vocations. In fact he is a driver and not ingovernment job.> > It could be a love marriage.> > *Not love marriage.> >> > She herself would be interested in music and art. Might'velearnt to vocal> > or instrumental music as Ketu is in 3H from Karakamsha.> > *No knowledge of music at all.> >> > May be her husband is in government service. I am going by the hugerole of> > Sun with 7L.> > She might not get a son though Sun in 5H is supposed to give oneSON, but> > here dasha of Ketu and Venus could give daughters (may be two?) witha loss> > pregnancy?> > *No knowledge about it. Shall find out and shall let you know.Actually she> > was so much disturbed matrimonially that nothing could be asked onthis.> > Also I feel ketu's dasha could give some surgical operation,either

for> > child birth or otherwise, as venus and 7H are afflicted and Mars isalso the> > LL/8L in maraksthan with.> > *No surgical operation so far according to my knowledge.> > But overall give her conditions for her spiritual upliftment.> > *Spiritual upliftment or not is a matter to be judged for lateryears. My> > reading was that 2010 onwards when Sun's dasha starts, thisindividual may> > become interested in astrology and start doing astrology. She cameto> > consult for marriage dispute and everything was very mundane,nothing> > special concerning spirituality. Spiritual to the extent that mosthouse> > wives are. Try applying Dwisaptati sama dasha in this case, may beyou get> > some better insight.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>