IndiaDivine.org

A note of gratitude for Neelam ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Roshan ji,thanks for a good post."Predictions come true by God's grace and when they do, they restore

our faith in the divine and give us courage to proceed on our chosen

path. I see such happenings as the success of astrology and not the

astrologer! "specially the above.I am sure Neelam ji does have many more predictions like yours.Thanks for your goodself for acknowledging.Love and regards,gopi. , rossin ucile <kandisa_ur wrote:>> Dear Group Members,> > I would like to post a note of gratitude for Ms. Neelam Gupta, Who I believe is one of the most accomplished and gifted astrologer on our group. Other than a strong analytical mind, her devotion to astrology and a desire to help others without any personal gains, is what makes her special.> >"Predictions come true by God's grace and when they do, they restore

our faith in the divine and give us courage to proceed on our chosen

path. I see such happenings as the success of astrology and not the

astrologer! "> > This was her humble response to my query, I was trying to find my correct ascendant which falls in sandhi (DOB June 19, 1977, POB: Ratlam and time 18:57 PM). I had been following the Dhanu lagna, however when I requested Neelamji in June 2008 about her opinion, she not only told me that she was getting "Scorpio" as lagna but also predicted a job abroad for me saying that it will be a stop gap job. It happened exactly that and so much I tried and avoid to keep away the effects of global crisis over my job..a change looks imminent. I hope that it's for better. I am also about to start my Ketu Mahadasha and hopefully will be able to learn more from the on going discussion and contribute to it.> > Her astute analysis and forecast has turned exactly true.> > I understand that the group maintains the decorum of not discussing the personal birth charts, I completely respect that and would request the group to kindly acknowledge this feedback as an appreciation for the art and science of astrology.> > Many thanks and best regards> > Animesh "Roshan">

Dear Neelam ji,hearty congratulations and wishing you many more predictions like this to add to the list of GEMS.Warm regards,gopi. , rossin ucile <kandisa_ur wrote:>> Dear Group Members,> > I would like to post a note of gratitude for Ms. Neelam Gupta, Who I believe is one of the most accomplished and gifted astrologer on our group. Other than a strong analytical mind, her devotion to astrology and a desire to help others without any personal gains, is what makes her special.> > "Predictions come true by God's grace and when they do, they restore our faith in the divine and give us courage to proceed on our chosen path. I see such happenings as the success of astrology and not the astrologer! "> > This was her humble response to my query, I was trying to find my correct ascendant which falls in sandhi (DOB June 19, 1977, POB: Ratlam and time 18:57 PM). I had been following the Dhanu lagna, however when I requested Neelamji in June 2008 about her opinion, she not only told me that she was getting "Scorpio" as lagna but also predicted a job abroad for me saying that it will be a stop gap job. It happened exactly that and so much I tried and avoid to keep away the effects of global crisis over my job..a change looks imminent. I hope that it's for better. I am also about to start my Ketu Mahadasha and hopefully will be able to learn more from the on going discussion and contribute to it.> > Her astute analysis and forecast has turned exactly true.> > I understand that the group maintains the decorum of not discussing the personal birth charts, I completely respect that and would request the group to kindly acknowledge this feedback as an appreciation for the art and science of astrology.> > Many thanks and best regards> > Animesh "Roshan">

Respected Neelumji,

Accept my heartiest congratulation for your astrological achievement.

Regards.

Vandana mishra.--- On Fri, 10/2/09, CP <nanna_id2006 wrote:

CP <nanna_id2006 Re: A note of gratitude for Neelam ji Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 2:39 PM

Dear Mr. Roshan,Glad to read your feedback.. thank you for sharing the same.And *CONGRATULATIONS* to Respected Neelam Ji and would like to hear many more successful feedbacks... ....RegardsChandu2Chillancient_indian_ astrology, rossin ucile <kandisa_ur@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Group Members,> > I would like to post a note of gratitude for Ms. Neelam Gupta, Who I believe is one of the most accomplished and gifted astrologer on our group. Other than a strong analytical mind, her devotion to astrology and a desire to help others without any personal gains, is what makes her special.> > "Predictions come true by God's grace and when they do, they

restore our faith in the divine and give us courage to proceed on our chosen path. I see such happenings as the success of astrology and not the astrologer! "> > This was her humble response to my query, I was trying to find my correct ascendant which falls in sandhi (DOB June 19, 1977, POB: Ratlam and time 18:57 PM). I had been following the Dhanu lagna, however when I requested Neelamji in June 2008 about her opinion, she not only told me that she was getting "Scorpio" as lagna but also predicted a job abroad for me saying that it will be a stop gap job. It happened exactly that and so much I tried and avoid to keep away the effects of global crisis over my job..a change looks imminent. I hope that it's for better. I am also about to start my Ketu Mahadasha and hopefully will be able to learn more from the on going discussion and contribute to it.> > Her astute analysis and forecast has turned exactly true.> >

I understand that the group maintains the decorum of not discussing the personal birth charts, I completely respect that and would request the group to kindly acknowledge this feedback as an appreciation for the art and science of astrology.> > Many thanks and best regards> > Animesh "Roshan">

Respected Neelamji, Pranams. Kindly accept my congratulations. Your logic, diction and faith in the Divine Will have given you such a recognition. God bless you in your service to humanity.We will see many more such instances in your life. With warm regardsS.R.Balasubramaniam--- On Sat, 3/10/09, vijay.goel <goyalvj wrote:vijay.goel <goyalvj Re: A note of gratitude for Neelam ji Date: Saturday, 3 October, 2009, 8:35 AM

Respected Neelamji,

"Predictions come true by God's grace and when they do, they restore our faith in the divine and give us courage to proceed on our chosen path. I see such happenings as the success of astrology and not the astrologer! "

Thankyou for such divine words. I agree with each and every word.

Successful forecast is nothing new for you, i am impressed for the humble attitude and systematic approach you follow. Every astrologer must have these two qualities.

Thankyou,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

ancient_indian_ astrology, rossin ucile <kandisa_ur@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Group Members,

>

> I would like to post a note of gratitude for Ms. Neelam Gupta, Who I believe is one of the most accomplished and gifted astrologer on our group. Other than a strong analytical mind, her devotion to astrology and a desire to help others without any personal gains, is what makes her special.

>

> "Predictions come true by God's grace and when they do, they restore our faith in the divine and give us courage to proceed on our chosen path. I see such happenings as the success of astrology and not the astrologer! "

>

> This was her humble response to my query, I was trying to find my correct ascendant which falls in sandhi (DOB June 19, 1977, POB: Ratlam and time 18:57 PM). I had been following the Dhanu lagna, however when I requested Neelamji in June 2008 about her opinion, she not only told me that she was getting "Scorpio" as lagna but also predicted a job abroad for me saying that it will be a stop gap job. It happened exactly that and so much I tried and avoid to keep away the effects of global crisis over my job..a change looks imminent. I hope that it's for better. I am also about to start my Ketu Mahadasha and hopefully will be able to learn more from the on going discussion and contribute to it.

>

> Her astute analysis and forecast has turned exactly true.

>

> I understand that the group maintains the decorum of not discussing the personal birth charts, I completely respect that and would request the group to kindly acknowledge this feedback as an appreciation for the art and science of astrology.

>

> Many thanks and best regards

>

> Animesh "Roshan"

>

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.