IndiaDivine.org

suitability of Mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhasker ji,

I give below my birth details . Kindly enlighten me on the Mantra. I have ketu in 5th house in Tyla.

DOB 20th Dec 1947

TOB 18.28 IST

POB Kedbrahma, North Gujarat Latitude 24.03 N

Longitude 73.04 E

d. d. trivedi

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Respected Pranadasa ji,a cursory look at the chart reveals a very good grahamala yoga between 2 kamatrikona houses.Exal jup with moon in a gajakesari yoga in 3rd H of self(atma) is good for aspiritual personalityyou also have Ruchaka mahapurush yoga in your 7th house of DHYANA. ASP BY JUP.I consider tauras lagna is the luckiest and best among the zodiac.Bhagwan Sri Krishna is also said to be born in this lagna.5thL asp by9th vice-versa is good for spirituality and asps between kendra and kona lords is good for materialistic life.your 5th lord in the nakshatra of jup the 8th lord of Moksha and also the dispositor of ketu the moksha karaka in 11th H of gains(here moksha).5th lord from moon in his own in a mahapurush yoga in the nakshatra of jup also aspd by jup augurs well for sincere sadhana.Rahu in 5th in the nakshatra of sun in 6th also debilitated with 5th L AND L/6th lord as well.You sure will have hurdles in sadhana at times but you will also overcome them since YK/9THL sat is aspg the combination.Above all in D20 the 5thL of Rasi in his own in 3rd house of effort in mutual asp with a chandramangal yoga in 9th will see you through to reach your goal in spirit.AK in 5th in navamsa is also very good for spiritual life.pranams,gopi. , s s <freemorons wrote:>> Dear Shankarji,> I must have definitely gotten some divine blessings, for paramAtma has> spoken to me through you - my pranams again and again for your divine> guidance..most grateful for it because the guidance is sorely needed now..> > As you may already have guessed, my iShTa devatA is nArAyaNa, and in> particular I adore rAma and kRuShNa, I am already doing dEvi upAsana, will> "up" it a bit as per your advice.> > hari smaraNs,> prANadAsa> > > On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:04 PM, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <> shankarabharadwaj wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Pranadasa ji,> >> > While guidance is possible only from a learned man, let me share what I> > see. If I were you, this is how I go about it -> >> > 1. 5th is owned by Me and Me-Ve are mitra, so Vishnu and Devi worship suits> > me well.> >> > 2. I am running Ve maha dasa for a decade and half to come, so Devi worship> > is going to be very fruitful. This is going to be the longest and used> > properly, one of the best dasas.> >> > 3. Since neither Me nor Su are very strong, I might not worship> > Vishnu/Narayana directly. However, since Ve rules kama and Krishna is> > Kama/Madana Manohara (Krishna is Kama in Mantra Sastra), I would worship> > Krishna or Devi Kamakala. It is worth noting that similarity is sibling> > relation (which is why Vishnu and Devi are siblings) and complementarity is> > consort relation (which is why Sakti is the consort of Siva). Thus owing to> > the similarity, Devi worship is going to be similar to pleasing Narayana. In> > fact if one looks at the idols of Chenna Kesava or Venkateswara, one would> > wonder if it is Him or His sister :) Devi Maha maya is called Nanda Devi> > because She is the sister of Nanda Nandana.> >> > 4. The strongest graha is Ju, however since Ju is enemy of lagnadhipati Ve,> > I would not go with Siva worship. Ju dasa would only come very late so that> > should not even concern me.> >> > 5. The upasana suited for me is not vairagya driven but driven by desire> > for devata. This does not mean you are materialistic but this is the> > difference between vedanta and upasana marga. Rama of sankhyas is the> > existential object while Krishna of yogis and bhaktas is their desired> > object. This is the difference I am indicating.> >> > Feel free to tell me I am wrong :) Dear learned members, please correct me.> >> >> > Shankar> > ------------------------------> > ** s s freemorons > *To:* > > *Sent:* Monday, October 5, 2009 6:29:40 PM> >> > *Subject:* Re: Re: Suitability of Mantra> >> >> >> > Dear Shankarji,> >> > Once again, I am very grateful for your guidance - here are my birth> > details: 24 Oct 1978, 19:40Hrs, Bangalore, India.> >> > Swasti astu sataam. thank you again!> >> > hari smaraNs,> > prANadAsa> >> > On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:39 AM, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj@> > shankarabharadwaj wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Pranadasa ji,> >>> >> Please do not humble me with such words.> >>> >> While I certainly do not mind taking a look, I have not learned Jyotisha.> >> It is over to the learned members for that, I might just add a point from my> >> limited understanding of the basics.> >>> >> Shankar> >> ------------------------------> >> ** s s freemorons (AT) gmail (DOT) com freemorons> >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology@ . com > >> *Sent:* Monday, October 5, 2009 5:27:33 AM> >> *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear Shankarji,> >>> >> My pranams to your feet for any guidance you can provide to me will be> >> received with as much reverence as rAma pAduka...> >>> >> Please let me know if you and others would be willing to look at my chart> >> to help me understand my spiritual side...a humble and sincere request by> >> me.> >>> >> hari smaraNs,> >> prAnadAsa.> >>> >> On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 2:36 PM, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj@> >> shankarabharadwaj wrote:> >>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Pranadasa ji,> >>>> >>> Sakti sadhana being Rahu's contribution is something I mentioned too, but> >>> my reading is that in your case it should more be the lagna lord's> >>> contribution - Ve. Also, Ve and Me being mitra, both Devi and Vishnu worship> >>> should be fruitful. Of course, quick grace would be of whoever is stronger> >>> :)> >>>> >>> Shankar> >>> ------------------------------> >>> ** s s freemorons (AT) gmail (DOT) com freemorons> >>> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology@ . com > >>> *Sent:* Sunday, October 4, 2009 8:57:12 PM> >>> *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Bhaskarji and others,> >>>> >>> I have rahu in 5th (in kanya), and it is surprising to read someone> >>> claiming that mantra sadhana is not possible. Mantra-sadhana is a intensely> >>> personal experience, with the devata revealing him/herself when we are in> >>> rapt concentration chanting the mantra again and again, looking into the> >>> inner depths of our self. As such, one cannot "prove" that s/he has had> >>> mantra sadhana to anyone other than one's own guru.> >>>> >>> As such, Bhaskarji appears to be right in this matter - although I am not> >>> sure I completely agree to shakti-sadhana being Rahu;s contribution (I am a> >>> devotee of Narayana (mercury house, afterall), and any upasana I have of> >>> Durga is only to get more access to Narayana's divine grace...not> >>> otherwise).. . Mercury is not very strong in my horoscope as well (i> >>> think)...would anyone care to comment?> >>>> >>> Sincere request to people - do not state things without actually quoting> >>> texts or explaining rationale... and please refrain from bogus statements> >>> like "rahu in 5th will not give sadhana"...we all know that it is impossible> >>> to state anything without looking at relative placements of all planets.> >>>> >>> hari smaraNs,> >>> prANadAsa.> >>>> >>>> >>> >>> >> > > >>

Respected Bhaskarji,

in vimshansha it is libra lagna venus lagnalord is in lagna.it is the 3land 10 l of your natal chart.now i have understood how you manage to sit continuosly for hours in your sadhna.the imp feature of your chart ia exchange b/w 4l saturn and 10l moon.it prepares the mind for the worldly detachment generally this combination givee birth to withdrawn prsonality but in your case it is not so coz mars is aspecting venus and saturn.a native born with this combination secretive sometimes very often turning vindictive suddenly as saturn 5l is under its influence. mars representing revolt brewing within,begin to seek a self assertive expression gives a desire to seek a proper identity in the world around..

..what i have noticed in your chart karka of 9l sun is exalted placed in 7h along with 2and 7l

mars.this combination is excellent for physical[worldly]significance.it provoke the native to to rigrous dhyan to obtain something out of it.don't you think this way we again entangle in our rinanubandhan?every gains or success paves the way for another effort as the more one

gains the more greedy one tend to be.take it in spiritual sense . there is tremendous thirst to attain salvation.

the three tripurasura kam ,krodh,lobh[3h,6h,11h]can be destroyed by lord shiva who acts through three opposite houses5h,9h,12h.notice in your chart jupiter 6l,placed in 3h aspects

your 11h put restraints but not completely destroys the mentioned traits.

it is interseting to analyse your chart through karaka sun.5l sun placed in lagna along with lagna lord mars,aspected by 9l jupiter,the whole chart promotes upward.sublimation of the life force.

the only traits of chart which put me on hold to reach any conclusion is your 9l mercury debilitated in 6h under rahu ketu axis/ aspecting 12h.how many gurus do you have ?is the search still on?

ketu in your 12h give different experinces,from great expenditure,sometimes unbearable humiliation to divine detachment from thr gross and the material.it is further aspected by saturn so it has to be in concealed manner..but 12h is also a house of retirement.your saturn planet of divine detachment aspecting your 11lord sun must burn out all your ambition.

Regards.

VANDANA MISHRA

--- On Mon, 10/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Suitability of Mantra Date: Monday, October 5, 2009, 8:30 AM

Dear Vandana ji,This combo does cause a blemish no doubt about that.Especially in the area where it is manifested in the chart. But since we were talking about negating some members comment about "Rahu does not allow sadhana", I did not delve upon those points. 2 days back a person who just settled in Jaipur after 2 years stay in Japan, came to me with his kundli and had Rahu in his 5th. After checking other influences I asked him "Did you have an abortion which the family members are not aware of" ? He got shocked and said that his first child is actually the 3rd child as the other two did not seethe sunlight. Rahu can do this in the 5th house. Ketu can do similiar in the 4th house. There are so many matters which we are yet to understand fully, and may never do so with a limited supply of years to our LIfe and brains.Rahu with Mars combo is a matter where inputs in Lal Kitab too asre avilable.They have demarcated a postive combo

and a negative combo with presence of other combination in the chart.You have a Fixed Lagna both in natal chart as well in Navamsha making the 9th a badhaka in any case. A strange movement I noticed in Your chart. Jupiter aspecting the Ketu and the Sun and the sign Cancer in Your Natal chart, and in navamsha, Jupiter is thrown in the 9th alongwith Sun and the same sign Cancer.It was denied providing help to your Father's longevity it seems by Divine Proclamations. Just like you mentioned that you undertook pilgrimages to teertha sthals related to Shiva, in same manner I got a Darshan of Shiva and order from my Guru to increase my pooja path related to Shiva. All pieces of the puzzles fall in place when one contemplates.I have seen snakes after 30 years this time in my dreams. The last I saw was my mothers hair flowing long below the knees and flinging a big snake and chanting Jai Ambe, in my dream. I asked my mother the next

morning who is Ambe , and then she explained me. I have also seen Ramdev Baba in my dreams holding me in his arms,on his horse, and Lord Krishna has instructed me personally once in his dream, and in another dream he just appeared some time before my son was born to me 20 years ago though just smiled and said nothing. My Birth details if you are interested - 28th June 1961. 10.15am.Eluru. 16.45N 81.09E (Near Vijaywada).I have Vargottama Lagna. The Sun.Moon,and Lagna in odd sign causing mahabhagya Yoga as daytime birth.Many planets in fiery and odd signs.Rahu and mars in Taurus in navamsha. If you may wish you may also check my vimsamsa chart and please give your valued comments which would be much appreciated. regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_ 91.> wrote:>> Respected Bhaskarji,> kindly accept my heartiest thanks for heart to heart talk.> now,if native's lives were long enough to find the ultimate theory of existence,every thing would have been solved in his previous births.But it does not happen so again he has to indulge in unfolding the truths that can happen only in 5h as this house is house of womb> signifying the capacity to absorve, preserve and produce in a new form.that is what rahu does in 5h.> it is wrritten in many classic if rahu is with mandi,or aspected by mars or together in 5h,it is the combination of sarp dosha.the curses of previous lives.but then we all know astrology is > directly related to the past,the present and the future birth.It is being referred to in every

hindu sripture and repeatedly in Gita.that reincarnation reinforces belief in three inter connected observation and traditional beliefs,the first is what is known as karmaphala,or result of our karma of the past life.secondly is karmasanskara or psychomental emotional tendencies of the previous life.third is birth mark.> what planetary combination you have mentioned in your [i dont know your exact birth details]chart, yours is leo lagna with mars and rahu in lagna in degree conjunction. in various> classic rahu -mars combination again termed as something the result of ones bad karmas> in ones past life.what has been suggested that this combination blemishes the jeev of the concerned house.one gets or not gets is due to his past karma.[you can comment on this theory!]> In your chart mars rahu together in leo fiery sign.rahu a serpent and mars Kartikeya or hanumanji,but in your case it is more a Rudra [destroyer/fiery

sign]there can be no other than Mahadev whose worship is need of the hour.you are Blessed ,may be because of your past karmas that you saw him in your dreams.Aise hi hai M ahadev!! i dont know the placement of rahu in navamsha but rahu mars combination running dasha of rahu ,one often sees snakes in ones dream. > I wish to share my personal experience my Rahu is with exalted mars in 12h,mars is also the dispositor of jupiter placed in 10h.this rahu is with exalted jupiter and vargottam sun placed in 9h of navamsha.when my jupiter rahu dasha was running i took the toughest pilgrimages of my life starting from kedarnath,amarnath, mani mahesh and then the latest Kailash Mansarovar.the p lacement of rahu sun in 9h destroys the jeev [i lost my father in my teenage]but otherwise what best one can ask for from this combination. I am shiv bhakta share the finest compatibilty and proximity with him.So no complaints.>

Regards.> Vandana Mishra> ..> --- On Sun, 10/4/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, October 4, 2009, 6:35 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Pranadas ji,> > Yes that is the truth actually.> > Some people dont know the essence of astrology, for which I am not even sure I should blame them or not, bcoz in todays astrology all they know is that Saturn,Rahu and Mars is bad, and Sun in 7th creates divorce and all this bankas bakwaas.

They treat the planets as bad, rather than understanding the theory of Karma and the resultant Prarabdha which is Bhogya through the instruments and nature of these planets. Mata Kakeyi was not evil, she was just an instrument in the play of the lords Avataar on earth. But mand buddhis will not understand this.> > Rahu is also seated in my lagna in degreecal conjunction with Mars. It aspects my 5th and 9th, as well as 4th and 8th.> I normally when sit for pooja, recite my mantras loudly(Average) and can sit for 3 hours at a stretch without rest on the asana. I am normally reciting sanskrit stotras so love to make them audible. I also recite Durga saptashathi which I love very much alongwith the Nitya patha. My favourite Diety is Lord Krishna, but I treat all the major Gods as part of the family and recite mantras for all of them. In fact day before yesterday I met my mantra Guru and he asked me to increase my patha

of Lord Shankara. I reminded him that my favourite mantra is what he gave me 25 years back was of (He completed this sentence for me )Lord Krishna. He counter questioned me , " what do you say when doing Arti of Shankar Bhagwaan " ? I was perplexed at his question and muttered something incohensible. He replied to his own question " You sing - Brahma vishnu Sadashiv.... ... If You sing this then why do you not mean it? If You also do Pooja of Shankar Bhagwaan and then> do Mantra of lord Krishna you will get more benefits, as Lord Shankara loves Lord Krishna" . This replye and explanation from My Guruji closed my query.> > To top it, after meeting my guruji in Bikaner and reaching home(Jaipur) at midnight, when I went to sleep I dreamt of a thousand snakes all around me, and felt no fear in my dream, and at the close of the dream got a Darshan of lord Shankar taking the Ganga on His locks. This dream was as if to confirm what my

Guruji mentioned.> > I am into Rahu mahadasha presently and my Guru antar has just started a fortnight ago. Since last 2 years I have been having many dreams of saints and Venerated personages appearing in my dreams and blessing me. This is the power of Rahu.> > All above I did not wish to reveal but doing so just to affirm and break stupid modern misconceptions, by relaying and relating experiences in Rahu period, with Rahu aspecting 5th, through first person. I also have the Moon in my 5th house -Sagittarius aspected by the Sun and Mercury in Gemini from 11th . (I was born on Poornima). I also have the Kaivalya Yoga in my Kundli (Ketu 12th from karakamsha in navamsha). As per KP I have already been predicted Moksha recently by Shri Yogesh Rao Lajmi ji and also another KP Senior. But I am not taking chances like a Karmaheena waiting for destiny to gift me, but instead working on my efforts and Karmas

to achieve this. rest God knows.> > best wishes,> Bhaskar. > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, s s <freemorons@ ..> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskarji and others,> > I have rahu in 5th (in kanya), and it is surprising to read someone claiming> > that mantra sadhana is not possible. Mantra-sadhana is a intensely personal> > experience, with the devata revealing him/herself when we are in rapt> > concentration chanting the mantra again and again, looking into the inner> > depths of our self. As such, one cannot "prove" that s/he has had mantra> > sadhana to anyone other than one's own guru.> > > > As such, Bhaskarji appears to be right in this matter - although I am not> > sure I completely agree to shakti-sadhana being Rahu;s contribution (I am a> >

devotee of Narayana (mercury house, afterall), and any upasana I have of> > Durga is only to get more access to Narayana's divine grace...not> > otherwise).. . Mercury is not very strong in my horoscope as well (i> > think)...would anyone care to comment?> > > > Sincere request to people - do not state things without actually quoting> > texts or explaining rationale... and please refrain from bogus statements> > like "rahu in 5th will not give sadhana"...we all know that it is impossible> > to state anything without looking at relative placements of all planets.> > > > hari smaraNs,> > prANadAsa.> > > > > > On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 8:09 AM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > >> > >> > > Now you are talking some sense. Dont waste my> > > time in

asking me to give abc of astrology. Learn this yourself please.> > > This is what I wanted you to understand that Rahu in 5th will provide> > > one the traits of how the native will do his mantra sadhana, but because> > > Rahu is there in 5th does not mean that "Mantra Sadhana" is denied to> > > him. This is bakwaas.> > >> > > I dont have to provide evidence in support of whatever I say. Believe it> > > or not. Accept it or not. In this case for such a simple topic it is> > > understood that a person who dares to discuss should know by using some> > > of his brains that when I Mentioned "Vocal" and "Loud" and "Nature of> > > results ", it is pretty evident what I am talking about. Spoon feeding> > > if one wants, then better go to a kindergarten class.> > >> > > Rahu additionally will

make the native go for tamasik Mantras of Dieties> > > of Rudra type . (Now dont ask me to give evidence, but use your brains> > > please)> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > "utkal.panigrahi"> > >> > > utkal.panigrahi@ wrote:> > > >> > > > it's a common knowledge that rahu's link to shakti sadhana is figment> > > of imagination done by jyotishis in 70's decade, kk pathak and others> > > published no of articles in A.M.> > > >> > > > rahu in 5'th or in lagna is liable to failure of sadhana, such a rahu> > > affects concentration required for doing sadhana, native becomes fancy> > > and gets lost therein. need to understand

difference in traits of rahu> > > (attachment to materialism) and ketu (detachment to materialism) .> > > >> > > > he is asking evidences whereas he himself has not given evidence in> > > support of statement in hurry - "rahu in 5'th will give LOUD or VOCAL> > > mantra sadhana", a statement similar to rahu's trait.> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > ShankaraBharadwaj> > > Khandavalli shankarabharadwaj@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > >> > > > > I agree for the most part. Material-Spiritual natures of Rahu-Ketu> > > cannot be made to read that one would do matra sadhana or not. At most,> > > that

would only convey the kind of results of such sadhana - whether the> > > sadhana will confer material or inner benefits. But that too, is> > > dependent not on the mantra devata as such but the dasa one is going> > > through. After all, any serious sadhana will result in every kind of> > > improvement in one's life and the whole being.> > > > >> > > > > In general it is the Mantra devata that is known from 5th. The> > > Adhisthana devata of planet owning or falling in the 5th will be the> > > Mantra devata. Thus Rahu's influence will make one take to Jatavedasi> > > Durga specifically or Durga in general. Ganapati would be fruitful if> > > there is Ketu in the 5th. Also, since they are always aspecting each> > > other, both would be fruitful in many cases. However whether one does> > >

patha or antarjapa or something, whether one would attain siddi is> > > dependent on many other factors.> > > > >> > > > > Shankar> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > > > > Sunday, October 4, 2009 11:10:38 AM> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Nonsense Jyotish> > > > >> > > > > Rahu in 5th will not give mantra Sadhana.> > > > > Ketu

in 5th will give mantra Sadhana.> > > > >> > > > > Actual Jyotish> > > > >> > > > > 1)Any planet in 5th will actually be a significator for> > > > > Mantra Sadhana. In fact will give addittion to what> > > > > native would have ordinarily done in absence of> > > > > any planet in the 5th.> > > > >> > > > > 2) The planet in 5th will show the nature of Mantra> > > > > Sadhana.> > > > >> > > > > 3) Rahu in 5th will make the native take up Vocal> > > > > or loud Mantra Sadhana which he will enjoy.> > > > > Ketu in 5th instead would make the native enjoy> > > > > silent japa.> > > > >> > > > > 4) Planets are instruments to show the nature

of> > > > > results, native will face due to his Prarabdha, Dridha> > > > > or Adridha, and also Kriyaman karmas. Planets are> > > > > not the cause but just the source and imply the way> > > > > or nature results would manifest.> > > > >> > > > > etc.> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

Respected Gopiji,I read every single letter in your message with rapt attention - how can I ever repay you for this wonderful gnyana bhiksha that you have given me?All I can do is submit prayers to paramAtma regarding you, for I possess nothing else. At this point, i am a bit emotional for all the love you have shown in analyzing this chart for me...i am ever grateful to you and shankarji.

hari smaraNs,prANadAsaOn Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 3:12 AM, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

Respected Pranadasa ji,a cursory look at the chart reveals a very good grahamala yoga between 2 kamatrikona houses.Exal jup with moon  in a gajakesari yoga in 3rd H of self(atma) is good for aspiritual personality

you also have Ruchaka mahapurush yoga in your 7th house of DHYANA. ASP BY JUP.I consider tauras lagna is the luckiest and best among the zodiac.Bhagwan Sri Krishna is also said to be born in this lagna.

5thL asp by9th vice-versa is good for spirituality and asps between kendra and kona lords is good for materialistic life.your 5th lord in the nakshatra of jup the 8th lord of Moksha and also the dispositor of ketu the

moksha karaka in 11th H of gains(here moksha).5th lord from moon in his own in a mahapurush yoga in the nakshatra of jup also aspd by jup augurs well for sincere sadhana.Rahu in 5th in the nakshatra of sun in 6th also debilitated with 5th L AND L/6th lord as well.You

sure will have hurdles in sadhana at times but you will also overcome them since YK/9THL sat is aspg the combination.Above all in D20 the 5thL of Rasi in his own in 3rd house of effort in mutual asp with a chandramangal yoga in 9th will see you through to reach your goal in spirit.

AK in 5th in navamsa is also very good for spiritual life.pranams,gopi. , s s <freemorons wrote:

>> Dear Shankarji,> I must have definitely gotten some divine blessings, for paramAtma has> spoken to me through you - my pranams again and again for your divine> guidance..most grateful for it because the guidance is sorely needed now..

> > As you may already have guessed, my iShTa devatA is nArAyaNa, and in> particular I adore rAma and kRuShNa, I am already doing dEvi upAsana, will> " up " it a bit as per your advice.

> > hari smaraNs,> prANadAsa> > > On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:04 PM, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <> shankarabharadwaj wrote:>

> >> >> > Dear Pranadasa ji,> >> > While guidance is possible only from a learned man, let me share what I> > see. If I were you, this is how I go about it -> >

> > 1. 5th is owned by Me and Me-Ve are mitra, so Vishnu and Devi worship suits> > me well.> >> > 2. I am running Ve maha dasa for a decade and half to come, so Devi worship> > is going to be very fruitful. This is going to be the longest and used

> > properly, one of the best dasas.> >> > 3. Since neither Me nor Su are very strong, I might not worship> > Vishnu/Narayana directly. However, since Ve rules kama and Krishna is> > Kama/Madana Manohara (Krishna is Kama in Mantra Sastra), I would worship

> > Krishna or Devi Kamakala. It is worth noting that similarity is sibling> > relation (which is why Vishnu and Devi are siblings) and complementarity is> > consort relation (which is why Sakti is the consort of Siva). Thus owing to

> > the similarity, Devi worship is going to be similar to pleasing Narayana. In> > fact if one looks at the idols of Chenna Kesava or Venkateswara, one would> > wonder if it is Him or His sister :) Devi Maha maya is called Nanda Devi

> > because She is the sister of Nanda Nandana.> >> > 4. The strongest graha is Ju, however since Ju is enemy of lagnadhipati Ve,> > I would not go with Siva worship. Ju dasa would only come very late so that

> > should not even concern me.> >> > 5. The upasana suited for me is not vairagya driven but driven by desire> > for devata. This does not mean you are materialistic but this is the

> > difference between vedanta and upasana marga. Rama of sankhyas is the> > existential object while Krishna of yogis and bhaktas is their desired> > object. This is the difference I am indicating.

> >> > Feel free to tell me I am wrong :) Dear learned members, please correct me.> >> >> > Shankar> > ------------------------------> > ** s s freemorons

> > *To:* > > *Sent:* Monday, October 5, 2009 6:29:40 PM> >

> > *Subject:* Re: Re: Suitability of Mantra> >> >> >> > Dear Shankarji,> >> > Once again, I am very grateful for your guidance - here are my birth

> > details: 24 Oct 1978, 19:40Hrs, Bangalore, India.> >> > Swasti astu sataam. thank you again!> >> > hari smaraNs,> > prANadAsa> >> > On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:39 AM, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj@

> > shankarabharadwaj wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Pranadasa ji,> >>

> >> Please do not humble me with such words.> >>> >> While I certainly do not mind taking a look, I have not learned Jyotisha.> >> It is over to the learned members for that, I might just add a point from my

> >> limited understanding of the basics.> >>> >> Shankar> >> ------------------------------> >> ** s s freemorons (AT) gmail (DOT) com freemorons

> >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology@ . com

> >> *Sent:* Monday, October 5, 2009 5:27:33 AM> >> *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear Shankarji,

> >>> >> My pranams to your feet for any guidance you can provide to me will be> >> received with as much reverence as rAma pAduka...> >>> >> Please let me know if you and others would be willing to look at my chart

> >> to help me understand my spiritual side...a humble and sincere request by> >> me.> >>> >> hari smaraNs,> >> prAnadAsa.> >>> >> On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 2:36 PM, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <shankarabharadwaj@

> >> shankarabharadwaj wrote:> >>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Pranadasa ji,

> >>>> >>> Sakti sadhana being Rahu's contribution is something I mentioned too, but> >>> my reading is that in your case it should more be the lagna lord's> >>> contribution - Ve. Also, Ve and Me being mitra, both Devi and Vishnu worship

> >>> should be fruitful. Of course, quick grace would be of whoever is stronger> >>> :)> >>>> >>> Shankar> >>> ------------------------------

> >>> ** s s freemorons (AT) gmail (DOT) com freemorons> >>> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology@ . com

> >>> *Sent:* Sunday, October 4, 2009 8:57:12 PM> >>> *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra> >>>> >>>> >>>

> >>> Dear Bhaskarji and others,> >>>> >>> I have rahu in 5th (in kanya), and it is surprising to read someone> >>> claiming that mantra sadhana is not possible. Mantra-sadhana is a intensely

> >>> personal experience, with the devata revealing him/herself when we are in> >>> rapt concentration chanting the mantra again and again, looking into the> >>> inner depths of our self. As such, one cannot " prove " that s/he has had

> >>> mantra sadhana to anyone other than one's own guru.> >>>> >>> As such, Bhaskarji appears to be right in this matter - although I am not> >>> sure I completely agree to shakti-sadhana being Rahu;s contribution (I am a

> >>> devotee of Narayana (mercury house, afterall), and any upasana I have of> >>> Durga is only to get more access to Narayana's divine grace...not> >>> otherwise).. . Mercury is not very strong in my horoscope as well (i

> >>> think)...would anyone care to comment?> >>>> >>> Sincere request to people - do not state things without actually quoting> >>> texts or explaining rationale... and please refrain from bogus statements

> >>> like " rahu in 5th will not give sadhana " ...we all know that it is impossible> >>> to state anything without looking at relative placements of all planets.> >>>

> >>> hari smaraNs,> >>> prANadAsa.> >>>> >>>> >>> >>> >> > > >>

Over use of D charts is killing vedic astrology, with a minute's diff in birth

time D charts tend to change.

utkal.

, Vandna Misra

<vandana_mishra_91 wrote:

>

> Respected Bhaskarji,

> in vimshansha it is libra lagna venus lagnalord is in lagna.it is the 3land 10

l of your natal chart.now i have understood how you manage to sit continuosly

for hours in your sadhna.the imp feature of your chart ia exchange b/w 4l saturn

and 10l moon.it prepares the mind for the worldly detachment generally this

combination givee birth to withdrawn prsonality but in your case it is not so

coz mars is aspecting venus and saturn.a native born with this combination

secretive sometimes very often turning vindictive suddenly as saturn 5l is under

its influence.   mars representing revolt brewing within,begin to seek a self

assertive expression gives a desire to seek a proper identity in the world

around..

> ..what i have noticed in your chart karka of 9l sun is exalted placed in 7h

along with 2and 7l

> mars.this combination is excellent for physical[worldly]significance.it

provoke the native to to rigrous dhyan to obtain something out of it.don't you

think this way we again entangle in our rinanubandhan?every gains or success

paves the way for another effort as the more one

> gains the more greedy one tend to be.take it in spiritual sense . there is

tremendous thirst to attain salvation.

> the three tripurasura kam ,krodh,lobh[3h,6h,11h]can be destroyed by lord shiva

who acts through three opposite houses5h,9h,12h.notice in your chart jupiter

6l,placed in 3h aspects

> your 11h put restraints but not completely destroys the mentioned traits.

> it is interseting to analyse your chart through karaka sun.5l sun placed in

lagna along with lagna lord mars,aspected by 9l jupiter,the whole chart promotes

upward.sublimation of the life force.

> the only traits of chart which put me on hold to reach any conclusion is your

9l mercury debilitated in 6h under rahu ketu axis/ aspecting 12h.how many gurus

do you have ?is the search still on?

> ketu in your 12h give different experinces,from great expenditure,sometimes

unbearable humiliation to divine detachment from thr gross and the material.it

is further aspected by saturn so it has to be in concealed manner.but 12h is

also a house of retirement.your saturn planet of divine detachment aspecting

your 11lord sun must burn out all your ambition.

> Regards.

> VANDANA MISHRA

>  

>

>

> --- On Mon, 10/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Suitability of Mantra

>

> Monday, October 5, 2009, 8:30 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Vandana ji,

>

> This combo does cause a blemish no doubt about that.Especially in the area

where it is manifested in the chart. But since we were talking about negating

some members comment about " Rahu does not allow sadhana " , I did not delve upon

those points. 2 days back a person who just settled in Jaipur after 2 years stay

in Japan, came to me with his kundli and had Rahu in his 5th. After checking

other influences I asked him " Did you have an abortion which the family members

are not aware of " ? He got shocked and said that his first child is actually the

3rd child as the other two did not seethe sunlight. Rahu can do this in the 5th

house. Ketu can do similiar in the 4th house.. There are so many matters which

we are yet to understand fully, and may never do so with a limited supply of

years to our LIfe and brains.

>

> Rahu with Mars combo is a matter where inputs in Lal Kitab too asre

avilable.They have demarcated a postive combo and a negative combo with presence

of other combination in the chart.

>

> You have a Fixed Lagna both in natal chart as well in Navamsha making the 9th

a badhaka in any case. A strange movement I noticed in Your chart. Jupiter

aspecting the Ketu and the Sun and the sign Cancer in Your Natal chart, and in

navamsha, Jupiter is thrown in the 9th alongwith Sun and the same sign Cancer.It

was denied providing help to your Father's longevity it seems by Divine

Proclamations.

>

> Just like you mentioned that you undertook pilgrimages to teertha sthals

related to Shiva, in same manner I got a Darshan of Shiva and order from my Guru

to increase my pooja path related to Shiva. All pieces of the puzzles fall in

place when one contemplates.

>

> I have seen snakes after 30 years this time in my dreams. The last I saw was

my mothers hair flowing long below the knees and flinging a big snake and

chanting Jai Ambe, in my dream. I asked my mother the next morning who is Ambe ,

and then she explained me. I have also seen Ramdev Baba in my dreams holding me

in his arms,on his horse, and Lord Krishna has instructed me personally once in

his dream, and in another dream he just appeared some time before my son was

born to me 20 years ago though just smiled and said nothing.

>

> My Birth details if you are interested - 28th June 1961. 10.15am.

> Eluru. 16.45N 81.09E (Near Vijaywada).

>

> I have Vargottama Lagna. The Sun.Moon,and Lagna in odd sign causing mahabhagya

Yoga as daytime birth.Many planets in fiery and odd signs.Rahu and mars in

Taurus in navamsha. If you may wish you may also check my vimsamsa chart and

please give your valued comments which would be much appreciated.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

<vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > kindly accept my heartiest thanks for heart to heart talk.

> > now,if native's lives were long enough to find the ultimate theory of

existence,every thing would have been solved in his previous births.But it does

not happen so again he has to indulge in unfolding the truths that can happen

only in 5h as this house is house of womb

> > signifying the capacity to absorve, preserve and produce in a new form.that

is what rahu does in 5h.

> > it is wrritten in many classic if rahu is with mandi,or aspected by mars or

together in 5h,it is the combination of sarp dosha.the curses of previous

lives.but then we all know astrology is

> > directly related to the past,the present and the future birth.It is being

referred to in every hindu sripture and repeatedly in Gita.that reincarnation

reinforces belief in three inter connected observation and traditional

beliefs,the first is what is known as karmaphala,or result of our karma of the

past life.secondly is karmasanskara or psychomental emotional tendencies of the

previous life.third is birth mark.

> > what planetary combination you have mentioned in your [i dont know your

exact birth details]chart, yours is leo lagna with mars and rahu in lagna in

degree conjunction. in various

> > classic rahu -mars combination again termed as something the result of ones

bad karmas

> > in ones past life.what has been suggested that this combination blemishes

the jeev of the concerned house.one gets or not gets is due to his past

karma.[you can comment on this theory!]

> > In your chart mars rahu together in leo fiery sign.rahu a serpent and mars

Kartikeya or hanumanji,but in your case it is more a Rudra [destroyer/fiery

sign]there can be no other than Mahadev whose worship is need of the hour.you

are Blessed ,may be because of your past karmas that you saw him in your

dreams.Aise hi hai M ahadev!! i dont know the placement of rahu in navamsha but

rahu mars combination running dasha of rahu ,one often sees snakes in ones

dream. 

> > I wish to share my personal experience my Rahu is with exalted mars in

12h,mars is also the dispositor of jupiter placed in 10h.this rahu is with

exalted jupiter and vargottam sun placed in 9h of navamsha.when my jupiter rahu

dasha was running i took the toughest pilgrimages of my life starting from

kedarnath,amarnath, mani mahesh and then the latest Kailash Mansarovar.the

p lacement of rahu sun  in 9h destroys the jeev [i lost my father in my

teenage]but otherwise what best one can ask  for from this combination. I am

shiv bhakta share the finest compatibilty and proximity with him.So no

complaints.

> > Regards.

> > Vandana Mishra

> > ..

> > --- On Sun, 10/4/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sunday, October 4, 2009, 6:35 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Pranadas ji,

> >  

> > Yes that is the truth actually.

> >  

> > Some people dont know the essence of astrology, for which I am not even sure

I should blame them or not, bcoz in todays astrology all they know is that

Saturn,Rahu and Mars is bad, and Sun in 7th creates divorce and all this bankas

bakwaas. They treat the planets as bad, rather than understanding the theory of

Karma and the resultant Prarabdha which is Bhogya through the instruments and

nature of these planets. Mata Kakeyi was not evil, she was just an instrument in

the play of the lords Avataar on earth. But mand buddhis will not understand

this.

> >  

> > Rahu is also seated in my lagna in degreecal conjunction with Mars. It

aspects my 5th and 9th, as well as 4th and 8th.

> > I normally when sit for pooja, recite my mantras loudly(Average) and can sit

for 3 hours at a stretch without rest on the asana.  I am normally reciting

sanskrit stotras so love to make them audible. I also recite Durga saptashathi

which I love very much alongwith the Nitya patha. My favourite Diety is Lord

Krishna, but I treat all the major Gods as part of the family and recite mantras

for all of them. In fact day before yesterday I met my mantra Guru and he asked

me to increase my patha of Lord Shankara. I reminded him that my favourite

mantra is what he gave me 25 years back was of (He completed this sentence for

me )Lord Krishna. He counter questioned me , " what do you say when doing Arti

of Shankar Bhagwaan " ? I was perplexed at his question and muttered something

incohensible. He replied to his own question " You sing - Brahma vishnu

Sadashiv.... .. If You sing this then why do you not mean it? If You also do

Pooja of Shankar Bhagwaan and

> then

> > do Mantra of lord Krishna you will get more benefits, as Lord Shankara loves

Lord Krishna " . This replye and explanation from My Guruji closed my query.

> >  

> > To top it, after meeting my guruji in Bikaner and reaching home(Jaipur) at

midnight, when I went to sleep I dreamt of a thousand snakes all around me, and

felt no fear in my dream, and at the close of the dream got a Darshan of lord

Shankar taking the Ganga on His locks. This dream was as if to confirm what my

Guruji mentioned.

> >  

> > I am into Rahu mahadasha presently and my Guru antar has just started a

fortnight ago. Since last 2 years I have been having many dreams of saints and

Venerated personages appearing in my dreams and blessing me. This is the power

of Rahu.

> >  

> > All above I did not wish to reveal but doing so just to affirm and break

stupid modern misconceptions, by relaying and relating experiences in Rahu

period, with Rahu aspecting 5th, through first person. I also have the Moon in

my 5th house -Sagittarius aspected by the Sun and Mercury in Gemini from 11th .

(I was born on Poornima). I also have the Kaivalya Yoga in my Kundli (Ketu 12th

from karakamsha in navamsha). As per KP I have already been predicted Moksha

recently by Shri Yogesh Rao Lajmi ji and also another KP Senior. But I am not

taking chances like a Karmaheena waiting for destiny to gift me, but instead

working on my efforts and Karmas  to achieve this. rest God knows.

> >   

> > best wishes,

> > Bhaskar. 

> >  

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, s s <freemorons@ ..>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskarji and others,

> > > I have rahu in 5th (in kanya), and it is surprising to read someone

claiming

> > > that mantra sadhana is not possible. Mantra-sadhana is a intensely

personal

> > > experience, with the devata revealing him/herself when we are in rapt

> > > concentration chanting the mantra again and again, looking into the inner

> > > depths of our self. As such, one cannot " prove " that s/he has had mantra

> > > sadhana to anyone other than one's own guru.

> > >

> > > As such, Bhaskarji appears to be right in this matter - although I am not

> > > sure I completely agree to shakti-sadhana being Rahu;s contribution (I am

a

> > > devotee of Narayana (mercury house, afterall), and any upasana I have of

> > > Durga is only to get more access to Narayana's divine grace...not

> > > otherwise).. . Mercury is not very strong in my horoscope as well (i

> > > think)...would anyone care to comment?

> > >

> > > Sincere request to people - do not state things without actually quoting

> > > texts or explaining rationale... and please refrain from bogus statements

> > > like " rahu in 5th will not give sadhana " ...we all know that it is

impossible

> > > to state anything without looking at relative placements of all planets..

> > >

> > > hari smaraNs,

> > > prANadAsa.

> > >

> > >

> > > On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 8:09 AM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Now you are talking some sense. Dont waste my

> > > > time in asking me to give abc of astrology. Learn this yourself please.

> > > > This is what I wanted you to understand that Rahu in 5th will provide

> > > > one the traits of how the native will do his mantra sadhana, but because

> > > > Rahu is there in 5th does not mean that " Mantra Sadhana " is denied to

> > > > him. This is bakwaas.

> > > >

> > > > I dont have to provide evidence in support of whatever I say. Believe it

> > > > or not. Accept it or not. In this case for such a simple topic it is

> > > > understood that a person who dares to discuss should know by using some

> > > > of his brains that when I Mentioned " Vocal " and " Loud " and " Nature of

> > > > results " , it is pretty evident what I am talking about. Spoon feeding

> > > > if one wants, then better go to a kindergarten class.

> > > >

> > > > Rahu additionally will make the native go for tamasik Mantras of Dieties

> > > > of Rudra type . (Now dont ask me to give evidence, but use your brains

> > > > please)

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_

astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > " utkal.panigrahi "

> > > >

> > > > utkal.panigrahi@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > it's a common knowledge that rahu's link to shakti sadhana is figment

> > > > of imagination done by jyotishis in 70's decade, kk pathak and others

> > > > published no of articles in A.M.

> > > > >

> > > > > rahu in 5'th or in lagna is liable to failure of sadhana, such a rahu

> > > > affects concentration required for doing sadhana, native becomes fancy

> > > > and gets lost therein. need to understand difference in traits of rahu

> > > > (attachment to materialism) and ketu (detachment to materialism) .

> > > > >

> > > > > he is asking evidences whereas he himself has not given evidence in

> > > > support of statement in hurry - " rahu in 5'th will give LOUD or VOCAL

> > > > mantra sadhana " , a statement similar to rahu's trait.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_

astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > ShankaraBharadwaj

> > > > Khandavalli shankarabharadwaj@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I agree for the most part. Material-Spiritual natures of Rahu-Ketu

> > > > cannot be made to read that one would do matra sadhana or not. At most,

> > > > that would only convey the kind of results of such sadhana - whether the

> > > > sadhana will confer material or inner benefits. But that too, is

> > > > dependent not on the mantra devata as such but the dasa one is going

> > > > through. After all, any serious sadhana will result in every kind of

> > > > improvement in one's life and the whole being.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In general it is the Mantra devata that is known from 5th. The

> > > > Adhisthana devata of planet owning or falling in the 5th will be the

> > > > Mantra devata. Thus Rahu's influence will make one take to Jatavedasi

> > > > Durga specifically or Durga in general. Ganapati would be fruitful if

> > > > there is Ketu in the 5th. Also, since they are always aspecting each

> > > > other, both would be fruitful in many cases. However whether one does

> > > > patha or antarjapa or something, whether one would attain siddi is

> > > > dependent on many other factors.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Shankar

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_

astrology% 40. com>

> > > > > > Sunday, October 4, 2009 11:10:38 AM

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nonsense Jyotish

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rahu in 5th will not give mantra Sadhana.

> > > > > > Ketu in 5th will give mantra Sadhana.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Actual Jyotish

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1)Any planet in 5th will actually be a significator for

> > > > > > Mantra Sadhana. In fact will give addittion to what

> > > > > > native would have ordinarily done in absence of

> > > > > > any planet in the 5th.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2) The planet in 5th will show the nature of Mantra

> > > > > > Sadhana.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 3) Rahu in 5th will make the native take up Vocal

> > > > > > or loud Mantra Sadhana which he will enjoy.

> > > > > > Ketu in 5th instead would make the native enjoy

> > > > > > silent japa.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 4) Planets are instruments to show the nature of

> > > > > > results, native will face due to his Prarabdha, Dridha

> > > > > > or Adridha, and also Kriyaman karmas. Planets are

> > > > > > not the cause but just the source and imply the way

> > > > > > or nature results would manifest.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > etc.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Thank you Pranadasa ji,//All I can do is submit prayers to paramAtma regarding you, for I possess> nothing else. //That's more than enough for me.When PARAMATMA is there in you,me and everybody /everywhere what else i want?Love and regards,gopi. , s s <freemorons wrote:>> Respected Gopiji,> I read every single letter in your message with rapt attention - how can I> ever repay you for this wonderful gnyana bhiksha that you have given me?> All I can do is submit prayers to paramAtma regarding you, for I possess> nothing else. At this point, i am a bit emotional for all the love you have> shown in analyzing this chart for me...i am ever grateful to you and> shankarji.> > hari smaraNs,> prANadAsa> > > > > On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 3:12 AM, gopalakrishna gopi_b927 wrote:> > >> >> > *Respected Pranadasa ji,> > a cursory look at the chart reveals a very good grahamala yoga between 2> > kamatrikona houses.> > Exal jup with moon in a gajakesari yoga in 3rd H of self(atma) is good for> > aspiritual personality> > you also have Ruchaka mahapurush yoga in your 7th house of DHYANA. ASP BY> > JUP.> > I consider tauras lagna is the luckiest and best among the zodiac.Bhagwan> > Sri Krishna is also> >> > said to be born in this lagna.> >> > 5thL asp by9th vice-versa is good for spirituality and asps between kendra> > and kona lords is good> >> > for materialistic life.> > your 5th lord in the nakshatra of jup the 8th lord of Moksha and also the> > dispositor of ketu the> >> > moksha karaka in 11th H of gains(here moksha).5th lord from moon in his own> > in a mahapurush> >> > yoga in the nakshatra of jup also aspd by jup augurs well for sincere> > sadhana.> >> > Rahu in 5th in the nakshatra of sun in 6th also debilitated with 5th L AND> > L/6th lord as well.You> >> > sure will have hurdles in sadhana at times but you will also overcome them> > since YK/9THL sat is> >> > aspg the combination.Above all in D20 the 5thL of Rasi in his own in 3rd> > house of effort in mutual> >> > asp with a chandramangal yoga in 9th will see you through to reach your> > goal in spirit.> > AK in 5th in navamsa is also very good for spiritual life.> > pranams,> > gopi.*> >> > , s s freemorons@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shankarji,> > > I must have definitely gotten some divine blessings, for paramAtma has> > > spoken to me through you - my pranams again and again for your divine> > > guidance..most grateful for it because the guidance is sorely needed> > now..> > >> > > As you may already have guessed, my iShTa devatA is nArAyaNa, and in> > > particular I adore rAma and kRuShNa, I am already doing dEvi upAsana,> > will> > > "up" it a bit as per your advice.> > >> > > hari smaraNs,> > > prANadAsa> > >> > >> > > On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:04 PM, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli <> > > shankarabharadwaj@ wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Pranadasa ji,> > > >> > > > While guidance is possible only from a learned man, let me share what I> > > > see. If I were you, this is how I go about it -> > > >> > > > 1. 5th is owned by Me and Me-Ve are mitra, so Vishnu and Devi worship> > suits> > > > me well.> > > >> > > > 2. I am running Ve maha dasa for a decade and half to come, so Devi> > worship> > > > is going to be very fruitful. This is going to be the longest and used> > > > properly, one of the best dasas.> > > >> > > > 3. Since neither Me nor Su are very strong, I might not worship> > > > Vishnu/Narayana directly. However, since Ve rules kama and Krishna is> > > > Kama/Madana Manohara (Krishna is Kama in Mantra Sastra), I would> > worship> > > > Krishna or Devi Kamakala. It is worth noting that similarity is sibling> > > > relation (which is why Vishnu and Devi are siblings) and> > complementarity is> > > > consort relation (which is why Sakti is the consort of Siva). Thus> > owing to> > > > the similarity, Devi worship is going to be similar to pleasing> > Narayana. In> > > > fact if one looks at the idols of Chenna Kesava or Venkateswara, one> > would> > > > wonder if it is Him or His sister :) Devi Maha maya is called Nanda> > Devi> > > > because She is the sister of Nanda Nandana.> > > >> > > > 4. The strongest graha is Ju, however since Ju is enemy of lagnadhipati> > Ve,> > > > I would not go with Siva worship. Ju dasa would only come very late so> > that> > > > should not even concern me.> > > >> > > > 5. The upasana suited for me is not vairagya driven but driven by> > desire> > > > for devata. This does not mean you are materialistic but this is the> > > > difference between vedanta and upasana marga. Rama of sankhyas is the> > > > existential object while Krishna of yogis and bhaktas is their desired> > > > object. This is the difference I am indicating.> > > >> > > > Feel free to tell me I am wrong :) Dear learned members, please correct> > me.> > > >> > > >> > > > Shankar> > > > ------------------------------> > > > ** s s freemorons@> > > > *To:* > > > > *Sent:* Monday, October 5, 2009 6:29:40 PM> > > >> > > > *Subject:* Re: Re: Suitability of Mantra> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Shankarji,> > > >> > > > Once again, I am very grateful for your guidance - here are my birth> > > > details: 24 Oct 1978, 19:40Hrs, Bangalore, India.> > > >> > > > Swasti astu sataam. thank you again!> > > >> > > > hari smaraNs,> > > > prANadAsa> > > >> > > > On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:39 AM, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli> > <shankarabharadwaj@> > > > shankarabharadwaj@ wrote:> > > >> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Pranadasa ji,> > > >>> > > >> Please do not humble me with such words.> > > >>> > > >> While I certainly do not mind taking a look, I have not learned> > Jyotisha.> > > >> It is over to the learned members for that, I might just add a point> > from my> > > >> limited understanding of the basics.> > > >>> > > >> Shankar> > > >> ------------------------------> > > >> ** s s freemorons (AT) gmail (DOT) com freemorons@> > > >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> > com > > > >> *Sent:* Monday, October 5, 2009 5:27:33 AM> > > >> *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Shankarji,> > > >>> > > >> My pranams to your feet for any guidance you can provide to me will be> > > >> received with as much reverence as rAma pAduka...> > > >>> > > >> Please let me know if you and others would be willing to look at my> > chart> > > >> to help me understand my spiritual side...a humble and sincere request> > by> > > >> me.> > > >>> > > >> hari smaraNs,> > > >> prAnadAsa.> > > >>> > > >> On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 2:36 PM, ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli> > <shankarabharadwaj@> > > >> shankarabharadwaj@ wrote:> > > >>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> Dear Pranadasa ji,> > > >>>> > > >>> Sakti sadhana being Rahu's contribution is something I mentioned too,> > but> > > >>> my reading is that in your case it should more be the lagna lord's> > > >>> contribution - Ve. Also, Ve and Me being mitra, both Devi and Vishnu> > worship> > > >>> should be fruitful. Of course, quick grace would be of whoever is> > stronger> > > >>> :)> > > >>>> > > >>> Shankar> > > >>> ------------------------------> > > >>> ** s s freemorons (AT) gmail (DOT) com freemorons@> > > >>> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> > com > > > >>> *Sent:* Sunday, October 4, 2009 8:57:12 PM> > > >>> *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> Dear Bhaskarji and others,> > > >>>> > > >>> I have rahu in 5th (in kanya), and it is surprising to read someone> > > >>> claiming that mantra sadhana is not possible. Mantra-sadhana is a> > intensely> > > >>> personal experience, with the devata revealing him/herself when we> > are in> > > >>> rapt concentration chanting the mantra again and again, looking into> > the> > > >>> inner depths of our self. As such, one cannot "prove" that s/he has> > had> > > >>> mantra sadhana to anyone other than one's own guru.> > > >>>> > > >>> As such, Bhaskarji appears to be right in this matter - although I am> > not> > > >>> sure I completely agree to shakti-sadhana being Rahu;s contribution> > (I am a> > > >>> devotee of Narayana (mercury house, afterall), and any upasana I have> > of> > > >>> Durga is only to get more access to Narayana's divine grace...not> > > >>> otherwise).. . Mercury is not very strong in my horoscope as well (i> > > >>> think)...would anyone care to comment?> > > >>>> > > >>> Sincere request to people - do not state things without actually> > quoting> > > >>> texts or explaining rationale... and please refrain from bogus> > statements> > > >>> like "rahu in 5th will not give sadhana"...we all know that it is> > impossible> > > >>> to state anything without looking at relative placements of all> > planets.> > > >>>> > > >>> hari smaraNs,> > > >>> prANadAsa.> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Dear Bhaska Jee,

You have lagna Leo vargottam

making very much transparent

in your heart and deeds.

In Navamsa chart Venus is placed in house of Mercury thus

Lord Shiva ruling your

powers of detachment.

Door keeper is Lord Ganesh Ketu in 7th

in the playful mood testing your detachment-Vs- attachment

thereby indicating some mental suffering ...as

Atmakaraka Venus in Rasi Sandhi in 9th house of badhaka and

lord Mars a natural malefic in lagna getting closely eclipsed

by Rahu ( Mars = Ahmakara, Rahu = Mada or self-boasting and Lagna = Self

consciousness as well as selfishness)

12th lord Moon ( Maa Ambe) in 5th guiding towards path of

super-consciouness is acting very subtle way

never forcing upon you.....note the trine position of venus-moon.

Another interesting feature is

using Rasi Tulya Navamsa and Navamsa Tulya Rasi principle

we find venus-moon in 5th house and jupiter-venus in 9th house.

This clearly indicates the blessings of Maha-Mrityunjay Mantra and Ekakshari

Mantra ruled by Moon and Venus

holding the keys over your spiritual prowess and ability to amass wealth

respectively.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

, Vandna Misra

>

> Respected Bhaskarji,

> in vimshansha it is libra lagna venus lagnalord is in lagna.it is the 3land 10

l of your natal chart.now i have understood how you manage to sit continuosly

for hours in your sadhna.the imp feature of your chart ia exchange b/w 4l saturn

and 10l moon.it prepares the mind for the worldly detachment generally this

combination givee birth to withdrawn prsonality but in your case it is not so

coz mars is aspecting venus and saturn.a native born with this combination

secretive sometimes very often turning vindictive suddenly as saturn 5l is under

its influence.   mars representing revolt brewing within,begin to seek a self

assertive expression gives a desire to seek a proper identity in the world

around..

> ..what i have noticed in your chart karka of 9l sun is exalted placed in 7h

along with 2and 7l

> mars.this combination is excellent for physical[worldly]significance.it

provoke the native to to rigrous dhyan to obtain something out of it.don't you

think this way we again entangle in our rinanubandhan?every gains or success

paves the way for another effort as the more one

> gains the more greedy one tend to be.take it in spiritual sense . there is

tremendous thirst to attain salvation.

> the three tripurasura kam ,krodh,lobh[3h,6h,11h]can be destroyed by lord shiva

who acts through three opposite houses5h,9h,12h.notice in your chart jupiter

6l,placed in 3h aspects

> your 11h put restraints but not completely destroys the mentioned traits.

> it is interseting to analyse your chart through karaka sun.5l sun placed in

lagna along with lagna lord mars,aspected by 9l jupiter,the whole chart promotes

upward.sublimation of the life force.

> the only traits of chart which put me on hold to reach any conclusion is your

9l mercury debilitated in 6h under rahu ketu axis/ aspecting 12h.how many gurus

do you have ?is the search still on?

> ketu in your 12h give different experinces,from great expenditure,sometimes

unbearable humiliation to divine detachment from thr gross and the material.it

is further aspected by saturn so it has to be in concealed manner.but 12h is

also a house of retirement.your saturn planet of divine detachment aspecting

your 11lord sun must burn out all your ambition.

> Regards.

> VANDANA MISHRA

>  

>

>

> --- On Mon, 10/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Monday, October 5, 2009, 8:30 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Vandana ji,

>

> This combo does cause a blemish no doubt about that.Especially in the area

where it is manifested in the chart. But since we were talking about negating

some members comment about " Rahu does not allow sadhana " , I did not delve upon

those points. 2 days back a person who just settled in Jaipur after 2 years stay

in Japan, came to me with his kundli and had Rahu in his 5th. After checking

other influences I asked him " Did you have an abortion which the family members

are not aware of " ? He got shocked and said that his first child is actually the

3rd child as the other two did not seethe sunlight. Rahu can do this in the 5th

house. Ketu can do similiar in the 4th house.. There are so many matters which

we are yet to understand fully, and may never do so with a limited supply of

years to our LIfe and brains.

>

> Rahu with Mars combo is a matter where inputs in Lal Kitab too asre

avilable.They have demarcated a postive combo and a negative combo with presence

of other combination in the chart.

>

> You have a Fixed Lagna both in natal chart as well in Navamsha making the 9th

a badhaka in any case. A strange movement I noticed in Your chart. Jupiter

aspecting the Ketu and the Sun and the sign Cancer in Your Natal chart, and in

navamsha, Jupiter is thrown in the 9th alongwith Sun and the same sign Cancer.It

was denied providing help to your Father's longevity it seems by Divine

Proclamations.

>

> Just like you mentioned that you undertook pilgrimages to teertha sthals

related to Shiva, in same manner I got a Darshan of Shiva and order from my Guru

to increase my pooja path related to Shiva. All pieces of the puzzles fall in

place when one contemplates.

>

> I have seen snakes after 30 years this time in my dreams. The last I saw was

my mothers hair flowing long below the knees and flinging a big snake and

chanting Jai Ambe, in my dream. I asked my mother the next morning who is Ambe ,

and then she explained me. I have also seen Ramdev Baba in my dreams holding me

in his arms,on his horse, and Lord Krishna has instructed me personally once in

his dream, and in another dream he just appeared some time before my son was

born to me 20 years ago though just smiled and said nothing.

>

> My Birth details if you are interested - 28th June 1961. 10.15am.

> Eluru. 16.45N 81.09E (Near Vijaywada).

>

> I have Vargottama Lagna. The Sun.Moon,and Lagna in odd sign causing mahabhagya

Yoga as daytime birth.Many planets in fiery and odd signs.Rahu and mars in

Taurus in navamsha. If you may wish you may also check my vimsamsa chart and

please give your valued comments which would be much appreciated.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

<vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > kindly accept my heartiest thanks for heart to heart talk.

> > now,if native's lives were long enough to find the ultimate theory of

existence,every thing would have been solved in his previous births.But it does

not happen so again he has to indulge in unfolding the truths that can happen

only in 5h as this house is house of womb

> > signifying the capacity to absorve, preserve and produce in a new form.that

is what rahu does in 5h.

> > it is wrritten in many classic if rahu is with mandi,or aspected by mars or

together in 5h,it is the combination of sarp dosha.the curses of previous

lives.but then we all know astrology is

> > directly related to the past,the present and the future birth.It is being

referred to in every hindu sripture and repeatedly in Gita.that reincarnation

reinforces belief in three inter connected observation and traditional

beliefs,the first is what is known as karmaphala,or result of our karma of the

past life.secondly is karmasanskara or psychomental emotional tendencies of the

previous life.third is birth mark.

> > what planetary combination you have mentioned in your [i dont know your

exact birth details]chart, yours is leo lagna with mars and rahu in lagna in

degree conjunction. in various

> > classic rahu -mars combination again termed as something the result of ones

bad karmas

> > in ones past life.what has been suggested that this combination blemishes

the jeev of the concerned house.one gets or not gets is due to his past

karma.[you can comment on this theory!]

> > In your chart mars rahu together in leo fiery sign.rahu a serpent and mars

Kartikeya or hanumanji,but in your case it is more a Rudra [destroyer/fiery

sign]there can be no other than Mahadev whose worship is need of the hour.you

are Blessed ,may be because of your past karmas that you saw him in your

dreams.Aise hi hai M ahadev!! i dont know the placement of rahu in navamsha but

rahu mars combination running dasha of rahu ,one often sees snakes in ones

dream. 

> > I wish to share my personal experience my Rahu is with exalted mars in

12h,mars is also the dispositor of jupiter placed in 10h.this rahu is with

exalted jupiter and vargottam sun placed in 9h of navamsha.when my jupiter rahu

dasha was running i took the toughest pilgrimages of my life starting from

kedarnath,amarnath, mani mahesh and then the latest Kailash Mansarovar.the

p lacement of rahu sun  in 9h destroys the jeev [i lost my father in my

teenage]but otherwise what best one can ask  for from this combination. I am

shiv bhakta share the finest compatibilty and proximity with him.So no

complaints.

> > Regards.

> > Vandana Mishra

> > ..

> > --- On Sun, 10/4/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sunday, October 4, 2009, 6:35 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Pranadas ji,

> >  

> > Yes that is the truth actually.

> >  

> > Some people dont know the essence of astrology, for which I am not even sure

I should blame them or not, bcoz in todays astrology all they know is that

Saturn,Rahu and Mars is bad, and Sun in 7th creates divorce and all this bankas

bakwaas. They treat the planets as bad, rather than understanding the theory of

Karma and the resultant Prarabdha which is Bhogya through the instruments and

nature of these planets. Mata Kakeyi was not evil, she was just an instrument in

the play of the lords Avataar on earth. But mand buddhis will not understand

this.

> >  

> > Rahu is also seated in my lagna in degreecal conjunction with Mars. It

aspects my 5th and 9th, as well as 4th and 8th.

> > I normally when sit for pooja, recite my mantras loudly(Average) and can sit

for 3 hours at a stretch without rest on the asana.  I am normally reciting

sanskrit stotras so love to make them audible. I also recite Durga saptashathi

which I love very much alongwith the Nitya patha. My favourite Diety is Lord

Krishna, but I treat all the major Gods as part of the family and recite mantras

for all of them. In fact day before yesterday I met my mantra Guru and he asked

me to increase my patha of Lord Shankara. I reminded him that my favourite

mantra is what he gave me 25 years back was of (He completed this sentence for

me )Lord Krishna. He counter questioned me , " what do you say when doing Arti

of Shankar Bhagwaan " ? I was perplexed at his question and muttered something

incohensible. He replied to his own question " You sing - Brahma vishnu

Sadashiv.... .. If You sing this then why do you not mean it? If You also do

Pooja of Shankar Bhagwaan and

> then

> > do Mantra of lord Krishna you will get more benefits, as Lord Shankara loves

Lord Krishna " . This replye and explanation from My Guruji closed my query.

> >  

> > To top it, after meeting my guruji in Bikaner and reaching home(Jaipur) at

midnight, when I went to sleep I dreamt of a thousand snakes all around me, and

felt no fear in my dream, and at the close of the dream got a Darshan of lord

Shankar taking the Ganga on His locks. This dream was as if to confirm what my

Guruji mentioned.

> >  

> > I am into Rahu mahadasha presently and my Guru antar has just started a

fortnight ago. Since last 2 years I have been having many dreams of saints and

Venerated personages appearing in my dreams and blessing me. This is the power

of Rahu.

> >  

> > All above I did not wish to reveal but doing so just to affirm and break

stupid modern misconceptions, by relaying and relating experiences in Rahu

period, with Rahu aspecting 5th, through first person. I also have the Moon in

my 5th house -Sagittarius aspected by the Sun and Mercury in Gemini from 11th .

(I was born on Poornima). I also have the Kaivalya Yoga in my Kundli (Ketu 12th

from karakamsha in navamsha). As per KP I have already been predicted Moksha

recently by Shri Yogesh Rao Lajmi ji and also another KP Senior. But I am not

taking chances like a Karmaheena waiting for destiny to gift me, but instead

working on my efforts and Karmas  to achieve this. rest God knows.

> >   

> > best wishes,

> > Bhaskar. 

> >  

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, s s <freemorons@ ..>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskarji and others,

> > > I have rahu in 5th (in kanya), and it is surprising to read someone

claiming

> > > that mantra sadhana is not possible. Mantra-sadhana is a intensely

personal

> > > experience, with the devata revealing him/herself when we are in rapt

> > > concentration chanting the mantra again and again, looking into the inner

> > > depths of our self. As such, one cannot " prove " that s/he has had mantra

> > > sadhana to anyone other than one's own guru.

> > >

> > > As such, Bhaskarji appears to be right in this matter - although I am not

> > > sure I completely agree to shakti-sadhana being Rahu;s contribution (I am

a

> > > devotee of Narayana (mercury house, afterall), and any upasana I have of

> > > Durga is only to get more access to Narayana's divine grace...not

> > > otherwise).. . Mercury is not very strong in my horoscope as well (i

> > > think)...would anyone care to comment?

> > >

> > > Sincere request to people - do not state things without actually quoting

> > > texts or explaining rationale... and please refrain from bogus statements

> > > like " rahu in 5th will not give sadhana " ...we all know that it is

impossible

> > > to state anything without looking at relative placements of all planets..

> > >

> > > hari smaraNs,

> > > prANadAsa.

> > >

> > >

> > > On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 8:09 AM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Now you are talking some sense. Dont waste my

> > > > time in asking me to give abc of astrology. Learn this yourself please.

> > > > This is what I wanted you to understand that Rahu in 5th will provide

> > > > one the traits of how the native will do his mantra sadhana, but because

> > > > Rahu is there in 5th does not mean that " Mantra Sadhana " is denied to

> > > > him. This is bakwaas.

> > > >

> > > > I dont have to provide evidence in support of whatever I say. Believe it

> > > > or not. Accept it or not. In this case for such a simple topic it is

> > > > understood that a person who dares to discuss should know by using some

> > > > of his brains that when I Mentioned " Vocal " and " Loud " and " Nature of

> > > > results " , it is pretty evident what I am talking about. Spoon feeding

> > > > if one wants, then better go to a kindergarten class.

> > > >

> > > > Rahu additionally will make the native go for tamasik Mantras of Dieties

> > > > of Rudra type . (Now dont ask me to give evidence, but use your brains

> > > > please)

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_

astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > " utkal.panigrahi "

> > > >

> > > > utkal.panigrahi@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > it's a common knowledge that rahu's link to shakti sadhana is figment

> > > > of imagination done by jyotishis in 70's decade, kk pathak and others

> > > > published no of articles in A.M.

> > > > >

> > > > > rahu in 5'th or in lagna is liable to failure of sadhana, such a rahu

> > > > affects concentration required for doing sadhana, native becomes fancy

> > > > and gets lost therein. need to understand difference in traits of rahu

> > > > (attachment to materialism) and ketu (detachment to materialism) .

> > > > >

> > > > > he is asking evidences whereas he himself has not given evidence in

> > > > support of statement in hurry - " rahu in 5'th will give LOUD or VOCAL

> > > > mantra sadhana " , a statement similar to rahu's trait.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_

astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > ShankaraBharadwaj

> > > > Khandavalli shankarabharadwaj@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I agree for the most part. Material-Spiritual natures of Rahu-Ketu

> > > > cannot be made to read that one would do matra sadhana or not. At most,

> > > > that would only convey the kind of results of such sadhana - whether the

> > > > sadhana will confer material or inner benefits. But that too, is

> > > > dependent not on the mantra devata as such but the dasa one is going

> > > > through. After all, any serious sadhana will result in every kind of

> > > > improvement in one's life and the whole being.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In general it is the Mantra devata that is known from 5th. The

> > > > Adhisthana devata of planet owning or falling in the 5th will be the

> > > > Mantra devata. Thus Rahu's influence will make one take to Jatavedasi

> > > > Durga specifically or Durga in general. Ganapati would be fruitful if

> > > > there is Ketu in the 5th. Also, since they are always aspecting each

> > > > other, both would be fruitful in many cases. However whether one does

> > > > patha or antarjapa or something, whether one would attain siddi is

> > > > dependent on many other factors.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Shankar

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_

astrology% 40. com>

> > > > > > Sunday, October 4, 2009 11:10:38 AM

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nonsense Jyotish

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rahu in 5th will not give mantra Sadhana.

> > > > > > Ketu in 5th will give mantra Sadhana.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Actual Jyotish

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1)Any planet in 5th will actually be a significator for

> > > > > > Mantra Sadhana. In fact will give addittion to what

> > > > > > native would have ordinarily done in absence of

> > > > > > any planet in the 5th.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2) The planet in 5th will show the nature of Mantra

> > > > > > Sadhana.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 3) Rahu in 5th will make the native take up Vocal

> > > > > > or loud Mantra Sadhana which he will enjoy.

> > > > > > Ketu in 5th instead would make the native enjoy

> > > > > > silent japa.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 4) Planets are instruments to show the nature of

> > > > > > results, native will face due to his Prarabdha, Dridha

> > > > > > or Adridha, and also Kriyaman karmas. Planets are

> > > > > > not the cause but just the source and imply the way

> > > > > > or nature results would manifest.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > etc.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Vandana ji,I would like to have your views on pranadasa ji's vimsamsa for the sake of sharing knowledge.Warm regards,gopi. , Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:>> Respected Bhaskarji,> in vimshansha it is libra lagna venus lagnalord is in lagna.it is the 3land 10 l of your natal chart.now i have understood how you manage to sit continuosly for hours in your sadhna.the imp feature of your chart ia exchange b/w 4l saturn and 10l moon.it prepares the mind for the worldly detachment generally this combination givee birth to withdrawn prsonality but in your case it is not so coz mars is aspecting venus and saturn.a native born with this combination secretive sometimes very often turning vindictive suddenly as saturn 5l is under its influence. mars representing revolt brewing within,begin to seek a self assertive expression gives a desire to seek a proper identity in the world around..> ..what i have noticed in your chart karka of 9l sun is exalted placed in 7h along with 2and 7l> mars.this combination is excellent for physical[worldly]significance.it provoke the native to to rigrous dhyan to obtain something out of it.don't you think this way we again entangle in our rinanubandhan?every gains or success paves the way for another effort as the more one > gains the more greedy one tend to be.take it in spiritual sense . there is tremendous thirst to attain salvation.> the three tripurasura kam ,krodh,lobh[3h,6h,11h]can be destroyed by lord shiva who acts through three opposite houses5h,9h,12h.notice in your chart jupiter 6l,placed in 3h aspects > your 11h put restraints but not completely destroys the mentioned traits.> it is interseting to analyse your chart through karaka sun.5l sun placed in lagna along with lagna lord mars,aspected by 9l jupiter,the whole chart promotes upward.sublimation of the life force.> the only traits of chart which put me on hold to reach any conclusion is your 9l mercury debilitated in 6h under rahu ketu axis/ aspecting 12h.how many gurus do you have ?is the search still on?> ketu in your 12h give different experinces,from great expenditure,sometimes unbearable humiliation to divine detachment from thr gross and the material.it is further aspected by saturn so it has to be in concealed manner.but 12h is also a house of retirement.your saturn planet of divine detachment aspecting your 11lord sun must burn out all your ambition.> Regards.> VANDANA MISHRA> > > > --- On Mon, 10/5/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Suitability of Mantra> > Monday, October 5, 2009, 8:30 AM> > > > > > > Dear Vandana ji,> > This combo does cause a blemish no doubt about that.Especially in the area where it is manifested in the chart. But since we were talking about negating some members comment about "Rahu does not allow sadhana", I did not delve upon those points. 2 days back a person who just settled in Jaipur after 2 years stay in Japan, came to me with his kundli and had Rahu in his 5th. After checking other influences I asked him "Did you have an abortion which the family members are not aware of" ? He got shocked and said that his first child is actually the 3rd child as the other two did not seethe sunlight. Rahu can do this in the 5th house. Ketu can do similiar in the 4th house.. There are so many matters which we are yet to understand fully, and may never do so with a limited supply of years to our LIfe and brains.> > Rahu with Mars combo is a matter where inputs in Lal Kitab too asre avilable.They have demarcated a postive combo and a negative combo with presence of other combination in the chart.> > You have a Fixed Lagna both in natal chart as well in Navamsha making the 9th a badhaka in any case. A strange movement I noticed in Your chart. Jupiter aspecting the Ketu and the Sun and the sign Cancer in Your Natal chart, and in navamsha, Jupiter is thrown in the 9th alongwith Sun and the same sign Cancer.It was denied providing help to your Father's longevity it seems by Divine Proclamations. > > Just like you mentioned that you undertook pilgrimages to teertha sthals related to Shiva, in same manner I got a Darshan of Shiva and order from my Guru to increase my pooja path related to Shiva. All pieces of the puzzles fall in place when one contemplates.> > I have seen snakes after 30 years this time in my dreams. The last I saw was my mothers hair flowing long below the knees and flinging a big snake and chanting Jai Ambe, in my dream. I asked my mother the next morning who is Ambe , and then she explained me. I have also seen Ramdev Baba in my dreams holding me in his arms,on his horse, and Lord Krishna has instructed me personally once in his dream, and in another dream he just appeared some time before my son was born to me 20 years ago though just smiled and said nothing. > > My Birth details if you are interested - 28th June 1961. 10.15am.> Eluru. 16.45N 81.09E (Near Vijaywada).> > I have Vargottama Lagna. The Sun.Moon,and Lagna in odd sign causing mahabhagya Yoga as daytime birth.Many planets in fiery and odd signs.Rahu and mars in Taurus in navamsha. If you may wish you may also check my vimsamsa chart and please give your valued comments which would be much appreciated. > > regards/Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskarji,> > kindly accept my heartiest thanks for heart to heart talk.> > now,if native's lives were long enough to find the ultimate theory of existence,every thing would have been solved in his previous births.But it does not happen so again he has to indulge in unfolding the truths that can happen only in 5h as this house is house of womb> > signifying the capacity to absorve, preserve and produce in a new form.that is what rahu does in 5h.> > it is wrritten in many classic if rahu is with mandi,or aspected by mars or together in 5h,it is the combination of sarp dosha.the curses of previous lives.but then we all know astrology is > > directly related to the past,the present and the future birth.It is being referred to in every hindu sripture and repeatedly in Gita.that reincarnation reinforces belief in three inter connected observation and traditional beliefs,the first is what is known as karmaphala,or result of our karma of the past life.secondly is karmasanskara or psychomental emotional tendencies of the previous life.third is birth mark.> > what planetary combination you have mentioned in your [i dont know your exact birth details]chart, yours is leo lagna with mars and rahu in lagna in degree conjunction. in various> > classic rahu -mars combination again termed as something the result of ones bad karmas> > in ones past life.what has been suggested that this combination blemishes the jeev of the concerned house.one gets or not gets is due to his past karma.[you can comment on this theory!]> > In your chart mars rahu together in leo fiery sign.rahu a serpent and mars Kartikeya or hanumanji,but in your case it is more a Rudra [destroyer/fiery sign]there can be no other than Mahadev whose worship is need of the hour.you are Blessed ,may be because of your past karmas that you saw him in your dreams.Aise hi hai M ahadev!! i dont know the placement of rahu in navamsha but rahu mars combination running dasha of rahu ,one often sees snakes in ones dream. > > I wish to share my personal experience my Rahu is with exalted mars in 12h,mars is also the dispositor of jupiter placed in 10h.this rahu is with exalted jupiter and vargottam sun placed in 9h of navamsha.when my jupiter rahu dasha was running i took the toughest pilgrimages of my life starting from kedarnath,amarnath, mani mahesh and then the latest Kailash Mansarovar.the p lacement of rahu sun in 9h destroys the jeev [i lost my father in my teenage]but otherwise what best one can ask for from this combination. I am shiv bhakta share the finest compatibilty and proximity with him.So no complaints.> > Regards.> > Vandana Mishra> > ..> > --- On Sun, 10/4/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, October 4, 2009, 6:35 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Pranadas ji,> > > > Yes that is the truth actually.> > > > Some people dont know the essence of astrology, for which I am not even sure I should blame them or not, bcoz in todays astrology all they know is that Saturn,Rahu and Mars is bad, and Sun in 7th creates divorce and all this bankas bakwaas. They treat the planets as bad, rather than understanding the theory of Karma and the resultant Prarabdha which is Bhogya through the instruments and nature of these planets. Mata Kakeyi was not evil, she was just an instrument in the play of the lords Avataar on earth. But mand buddhis will not understand this.> > > > Rahu is also seated in my lagna in degreecal conjunction with Mars. It aspects my 5th and 9th, as well as 4th and 8th.> > I normally when sit for pooja, recite my mantras loudly(Average) and can sit for 3 hours at a stretch without rest on the asana. I am normally reciting sanskrit stotras so love to make them audible. I also recite Durga saptashathi which I love very much alongwith the Nitya patha. My favourite Diety is Lord Krishna, but I treat all the major Gods as part of the family and recite mantras for all of them. In fact day before yesterday I met my mantra Guru and he asked me to increase my patha of Lord Shankara. I reminded him that my favourite mantra is what he gave me 25 years back was of (He completed this sentence for me )Lord Krishna. He counter questioned me , " what do you say when doing Arti of Shankar Bhagwaan " ? I was perplexed at his question and muttered something incohensible. He replied to his own question " You sing - Brahma vishnu Sadashiv.... .. If You sing this then why do you not mean it? If You also do Pooja of Shankar Bhagwaan and> then> > do Mantra of lord Krishna you will get more benefits, as Lord Shankara loves Lord Krishna" . This replye and explanation from My Guruji closed my query.> > > > To top it, after meeting my guruji in Bikaner and reaching home(Jaipur) at midnight, when I went to sleep I dreamt of a thousand snakes all around me, and felt no fear in my dream, and at the close of the dream got a Darshan of lord Shankar taking the Ganga on His locks. This dream was as if to confirm what my Guruji mentioned.> > > > I am into Rahu mahadasha presently and my Guru antar has just started a fortnight ago. Since last 2 years I have been having many dreams of saints and Venerated personages appearing in my dreams and blessing me. This is the power of Rahu.> > > > All above I did not wish to reveal but doing so just to affirm and break stupid modern misconceptions, by relaying and relating experiences in Rahu period, with Rahu aspecting 5th, through first person. I also have the Moon in my 5th house -Sagittarius aspected by the Sun and Mercury in Gemini from 11th . (I was born on Poornima). I also have the Kaivalya Yoga in my Kundli (Ketu 12th from karakamsha in navamsha). As per KP I have already been predicted Moksha recently by Shri Yogesh Rao Lajmi ji and also another KP Senior. But I am not taking chances like a Karmaheena waiting for destiny to gift me, but instead working on my efforts and Karmas to achieve this. rest God knows.> > > > best wishes,> > Bhaskar. > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, s s <freemorons@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskarji and others,> > > I have rahu in 5th (in kanya), and it is surprising to read someone claiming> > > that mantra sadhana is not possible. Mantra-sadhana is a intensely personal> > > experience, with the devata revealing him/herself when we are in rapt> > > concentration chanting the mantra again and again, looking into the inner> > > depths of our self. As such, one cannot "prove" that s/he has had mantra> > > sadhana to anyone other than one's own guru.> > > > > > As such, Bhaskarji appears to be right in this matter - although I am not> > > sure I completely agree to shakti-sadhana being Rahu;s contribution (I am a> > > devotee of Narayana (mercury house, afterall), and any upasana I have of> > > Durga is only to get more access to Narayana's divine grace...not> > > otherwise).. . Mercury is not very strong in my horoscope as well (i> > > think)...would anyone care to comment?> > > > > > Sincere request to people - do not state things without actually quoting> > > texts or explaining rationale... and please refrain from bogus statements> > > like "rahu in 5th will not give sadhana"...we all know that it is impossible> > > to state anything without looking at relative placements of all planets..> > > > > > hari smaraNs,> > > prANadAsa.> > > > > > > > > On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 8:09 AM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > >> > > >> > > > Now you are talking some sense. Dont waste my> > > > time in asking me to give abc of astrology. Learn this yourself please.> > > > This is what I wanted you to understand that Rahu in 5th will provide> > > > one the traits of how the native will do his mantra sadhana, but because> > > > Rahu is there in 5th does not mean that "Mantra Sadhana" is denied to> > > > him. This is bakwaas.> > > >> > > > I dont have to provide evidence in support of whatever I say. Believe it> > > > or not. Accept it or not. In this case for such a simple topic it is> > > > understood that a person who dares to discuss should know by using some> > > > of his brains that when I Mentioned "Vocal" and "Loud" and "Nature of> > > > results ", it is pretty evident what I am talking about. Spoon feeding> > > > if one wants, then better go to a kindergarten class.> > > >> > > > Rahu additionally will make the native go for tamasik Mantras of Dieties> > > > of Rudra type . (Now dont ask me to give evidence, but use your brains> > > > please)> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > "utkal.panigrahi"> > > >> > > > utkal.panigrahi@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > it's a common knowledge that rahu's link to shakti sadhana is figment> > > > of imagination done by jyotishis in 70's decade, kk pathak and others> > > > published no of articles in A.M.> > > > >> > > > > rahu in 5'th or in lagna is liable to failure of sadhana, such a rahu> > > > affects concentration required for doing sadhana, native becomes fancy> > > > and gets lost therein. need to understand difference in traits of rahu> > > > (attachment to materialism) and ketu (detachment to materialism) .> > > > >> > > > > he is asking evidences whereas he himself has not given evidence in> > > > support of statement in hurry - "rahu in 5'th will give LOUD or VOCAL> > > > mantra sadhana", a statement similar to rahu's trait.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > ShankaraBharadwaj> > > > Khandavalli shankarabharadwaj@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > I agree for the most part. Material-Spiritual natures of Rahu-Ketu> > > > cannot be made to read that one would do matra sadhana or not. At most,> > > > that would only convey the kind of results of such sadhana - whether the> > > > sadhana will confer material or inner benefits. But that too, is> > > > dependent not on the mantra devata as such but the dasa one is going> > > > through. After all, any serious sadhana will result in every kind of> > > > improvement in one's life and the whole being.> > > > > >> > > > > > In general it is the Mantra devata that is known from 5th. The> > > > Adhisthana devata of planet owning or falling in the 5th will be the> > > > Mantra devata. Thus Rahu's influence will make one take to Jatavedasi> > > > Durga specifically or Durga in general. Ganapati would be fruitful if> > > > there is Ketu in the 5th. Also, since they are always aspecting each> > > > other, both would be fruitful in many cases. However whether one does> > > > patha or antarjapa or something, whether one would attain siddi is> > > > dependent on many other factors.> > > > > >> > > > > > Shankar> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > > > > > Sunday, October 4, 2009 11:10:38 AM> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Nonsense Jyotish> > > > > >> > > > > > Rahu in 5th will not give mantra Sadhana.> > > > > > Ketu in 5th will give mantra Sadhana.> > > > > >> > > > > > Actual Jyotish> > > > > >> > > > > > 1)Any planet in 5th will actually be a significator for> > > > > > Mantra Sadhana. In fact will give addittion to what> > > > > > native would have ordinarily done in absence of> > > > > > any planet in the 5th.> > > > > >> > > > > > 2) The planet in 5th will show the nature of Mantra> > > > > > Sadhana.> > > > > >> > > > > > 3) Rahu in 5th will make the native take up Vocal> > > > > > or loud Mantra Sadhana which he will enjoy.> > > > > > Ketu in 5th instead would make the native enjoy> > > > > > silent japa.> > > > > >> > > > > > 4) Planets are instruments to show the nature of> > > > > > results, native will face due to his Prarabdha, Dridha> > > > > > or Adridha, and also Kriyaman karmas. Planets are> > > > > > not the cause but just the source and imply the way> > > > > > or nature results would manifest.> > > > > >> > > > > > etc.> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > >> > >> >>

Dear Panigrahi ji,yes i agree but when birth time is corect the D charts reveal so much........It is not killing or anything like that.Can anybody kill astrology forget about vedic etc.Being astrologers we better use better alphabets....Love and regards,gopi.

Dear friend,

I am just adding my few cents.

Your Atmakaraka is Rahu

placed in Rasi Virgo.

Virgo Lord Mercury in 6th house close to 6thlord

Venus retrograde.

Three plaents jupiter, venus and mars in marana karaka sthana.

Atmarakaka Rahu in constellation of Sun.

Sun is 4th lord of happiness

along with Amatyakaraka Venus retrograde....so loosing its

natural quality of providing detachment (6th house result).

So to attain spiritual enlightenment

you need to overcome(obstacles- 6th house)

the sense/thought of comfort living

and hankering for name/fame (5th lord mercury and Amatyakaraka Venus)

and contact with well known publics etc.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

Dear G Krishna Ji,

yes, that's right, i m thankful to you. I wanted to notify we need to remain

more cautious, more watchful wth higher D charts, we can get rahu ketu togather

in those charts, classics don't have enough text available.

The reasön for variegated dreams is available in current dasa and transit, for

Singh lagna, 5th lord of mind (mati prabandh as classics define) is also 8th

lord of depth and profundity has gone to 6th house, and debilitated there, this

debilitated jup aspects 12th house, in addition to that, rahu as well as jup are

transiting over 6th house over makara, 4th lord of tranquility is debilitated in

transit, where is scope for good sound sleep?

Only saturn is somewhat good.

A time to take care of health.

In general, simha lagna natives are not sleeping well, my niece wth 6 exalted

planets (4 graha + rahu/ketu) is also not able to sleep well for quite some

time.

Regards,

Utkal.

, " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927

wrote:

>

> Dear Panigrahi ji,

> yes i agree but when birth time is corect the D charts reveal so

> much........It is not killing or anything like that.Can anybody kill

> astrology forget about vedic etc.Being astrologers we better use better

> alphabets....

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

>

Respected gopiji,

Kindly send me his birth details,along with vimshansha lagna

Regards.

VANDANA MISHRA

, " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927

wrote:

>

> Dear Vandana ji,

> I would like to have your views on pranadasa ji's vimsamsa for the sake

> of sharing knowledge.

> Warm regards,

> gopi.

That is where the competency of astrologer can be tested!

Vandana mishra

, " utkal.panigrahi "

<utkal.panigrahi wrote:

>

> Over use of D charts is killing vedic astrology, with a minute's diff in birth

time D charts tend to change.

>

> utkal.

Sorry, that's a wrong myth in making mostly at SJC or BVB.

D charts hve no link to competency of an astrologer, true prediction should be

the parameter of competency. Already said in high D charts you may get Rahu Ketu

togather, D charts are virtual placements of planets, one should be able to

connect them back to main lagna chart.

Time has come for techologically equipped astrologers to underline degree wise

attributes of planets in a sign.

Utkal.

, " Vandna "

>

> That is where the competency of astrologer can be tested!

> Vandana mishra

>

> , " utkal.panigrahi "

<utkal.panigrahi@> wrote:

> >

> > Over use of D charts is killing vedic astrology, with a minute's diff in

birth time D charts tend to change.

> >

> > utkal.

>

Dear Vandana jiI am sorry.I am expecting this.He had given it recently just2/3 days back and i gave my views aswell.No problem i am giving them below.D.O.B.....24-10-1978P.O.B.....BANGALORET.O.B....7.40P.MVIMSAMSA LAGNA IS ARIES(J.HORA)warm regards,gopi. , "Vandna" <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:>> Respected gopiji,> Kindly send me his birth details,along with vimshansha lagna> Regards.> VANDANA MISHRA> > , "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Vandana ji,> > I would like to have your views on pranadasa ji's vimsamsa for the sake> > of sharing knowledge.> > Warm regards,> > gopi.>

you have misunderstood the statement.making a chart doesnot require any extra proficiency in calculation.but the judgement of correct divisional chart requires astrologer;s competency.as we all know very often recorded time is not accurate so to reach the exact birth time certains biofacts of natives has to be tested this can be done only by expert astrologers.especially in vimshansha where difference in few minutes in birth can change the lagna.

Vandana Mishra--- On Wed, 10/7/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi wrote:

utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi Re: Suitability of Mantra Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 12:42 PM

Sorry, that's a wrong myth in making mostly at SJC or BVB.D charts hve no link to competency of an astrologer, true prediction should be the parameter of competency. Already said in high D charts you may get Rahu Ketu togather, D charts are virtual placements of planets, one should be able to connect them back to main lagna chart.Time has come for techologically equipped astrologers to underline degree wise attributes of planets in a sign. Utkal.ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vandna" <vandana_mishra_ 91 wrote:>> That is where the competency of astrologer can be tested!> Vandana mishra> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "utkal.panigrahi" <utkal.panigrahi@ > wrote:> >> > Over use of D charts is killing vedic astrology, with a minute's diff in birth time D charts tend to change.> >> > utkal.>

Yes very right.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Vandna Misra

>

> you have misunderstood the statement.making a chart doesnot require

any extra proficiency in calculation.but the judgement of correct

divisional chart requires astrologer;s competency.as we all know very

often recorded time is not accurate so to reach the exact birth time

certains biofacts of natives has to be tested this can be done only by

expert astrologers.especially in vimshansha where difference in few

minutes in birth can change the lagna.

> Vandana Mishra

>

> --- On Wed, 10/7/09, utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi wrote:

>

>

> utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi

>

> Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 12:42 PM

Sorry, that's a wrong myth in making mostly at SJC or BVB.

>

> D charts hve no link to competency of an astrologer, true prediction

should be the parameter of competency. Already said in high D charts you

may get Rahu Ketu togather, D charts are virtual placements of planets,

one should be able to connect them back to main lagna chart.

>

> Time has come for techologically equipped astrologers to underline

degree wise attributes of planets in a sign.

>

> Utkal.

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vandna "

<vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> >

> > That is where the competency of astrologer can be tested!

> > Vandana mishra

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology,

" utkal.panigrahi " <utkal.panigrahi@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Over use of D charts is killing vedic astrology, with a minute's

diff in birth time D charts tend to change.

> > >

> > > utkal.

> >

>

Dear Mritunjay ji,

Thanks for your reading.

As per the texts, Leo Vargotamma means that the native is a King in his field of

activity.(Yet to experience this in full)

Mars is a yogkaraka for the Leo Lagna and with Rahu its natural malefic

tendencies are subjugated to a great extent.

When we use the word " Atmakaraka " then Jamini system comes in play and then Mars

becomes a badhakstahnadhipati.

Venus is the key to enlightenment in my chart but have recently got attracted

towards the feminine manifestation of the Lord. And wish to gain grace of the

Mahadevis. You are right that it has been working in a subtle way and never

forcing.

As you truly said I have been facing mental stress in this testing of attachment

- vs - detachment, since last many years.

But prowess is a long way to go in both spheres.

The Navamsha positions noted by you may not be right, please re check them.

Thanks.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " jyotish "

<astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaska Jee,

>

> You have lagna Leo vargottam

>

> making very much transparent

>

> in your heart and deeds.

>

> In Navamsa chart Venus is placed in house of Mercury thus

>

> Lord Shiva ruling your

>

> powers of detachment.

>

> Door keeper is Lord Ganesh Ketu in 7th

>

> in the playful mood testing your detachment-Vs- attachment

>

> thereby indicating some mental suffering ...as

>

> Atmakaraka Venus in Rasi Sandhi in 9th house of badhaka and

>

> lord Mars a natural malefic in lagna getting closely eclipsed

>

> by Rahu ( Mars = Ahmakara, Rahu = Mada or self-boasting and Lagna = Self

consciousness as well as selfishness)

>

>

> 12th lord Moon ( Maa Ambe) in 5th guiding towards path of

>

> super-consciouness is acting very subtle way

>

> never forcing upon you.....note the trine position of venus-moon.

>

> Another interesting feature is

>

> using Rasi Tulya Navamsa and Navamsa Tulya Rasi principle

>

> we find venus-moon in 5th house and jupiter-venus in 9th house.

>

> This clearly indicates the blessings of Maha-Mrityunjay Mantra and Ekakshari

Mantra ruled by Moon and Venus

>

> holding the keys over your spiritual prowess and ability to amass wealth

respectively.

>

> Regards,

>

> Mrutyunjay Tripathy

>

Dear Vandana ji,

I normally do not give weightage to aspects in the Vimsamsa chart. Neither waive them off.

You mentioned -

// it provoke the native to to rigrous dhyan to obtain something out of it.don't you think this way we again entangle in our rinanubandhan?every gains or success paves the way for another effort as the more one

gains the more greedy one tend to be.take it in spiritual sense . there is tremendous thirst to attain salvation.//

I have no thirst for salvation but to go to Goloka or Vaikuntha, where it is not exactly salvation though as good as one, because one is given a astral form and can stay near Krishna. I also do not do rigourous dhyan daily. Only once in a while when suffering from some unhappiness, which is rare because like to stay cheerful always.

I did not understand what charts you are talking about bcoz there seems to be some confusion at my side in understanding..since do not have most of the planetary positions you mentioned either in my natal Chart , Vimsamsa or Navamsha.

You mentioned

// how many gurus do you have ? is the search still on?//

I have never searched for Gurus for never believed easily in anyone. They all came to me on their own accord through destiny. Mantra and Tantra guru, Jyotish Gurus (Traditional, KP and Sayana).

The positions of planets in my Vimsamsa.

Lagna - Libra.

Venus in Libra.

Jupiter in Sagittarius.

Mars in Aries,

The Sun in Aries.

Moon in Capricorn aspecting its own sign Cancer.

Saturn in Cancer aspecting its own sign Capricorn.

Mercury in Pisces.

Rahu and Ketu in Aries.

thanks,

Bhaskar

, Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:>> Respected Bhaskarji,> in vimshansha it is libra lagna venus lagnalord is in lagna.it is the 3land 10 l of your natal chart.now i have understood how you manage to sit continuosly for hours in your sadhna.the imp feature of your chart ia exchange b/w 4l saturn and 10l moon.it prepares the mind for the worldly detachment generally this combination givee birth to withdrawn prsonality but in your case it is not so coz mars is aspecting venus and saturn.a native born with this combination secretive sometimes very often turning vindictive suddenly as saturn 5l is under its influence. mars representing revolt brewing within,begin to seek a self assertive expression gives a desire to seek a proper identity in the world around..> ..what i have noticed in your chart karka of 9l sun is exalted placed in 7h along with 2and 7l> mars.this combination is excellent for physical[worldly]significance.it provoke the native to to rigrous dhyan to obtain something out of it.don't you think this way we again entangle in our rinanubandhan?every gains or success paves the way for another effort as the more one > gains the more greedy one tend to be.take it in spiritual sense . there is tremendous thirst to attain salvation.> the three tripurasura kam ,krodh,lobh[3h,6h,11h]can be destroyed by lord shiva who acts through three opposite houses5h,9h,12h.notice in your chart jupiter 6l,placed in 3h aspects > your 11h put restraints but not completely destroys the mentioned traits.> it is interseting to analyse your chart through karaka sun.5l sun placed in lagna along with lagna lord mars,aspected by 9l jupiter,the whole chart promotes upward.sublimation of the life force.> the only traits of chart which put me on hold to reach any conclusion is your 9l mercury debilitated in 6h under rahu ketu axis/ aspecting 12h.how many gurus do you have ?is the search still on?> ketu in your 12h give different experinces,from great expenditure,sometimes unbearable humiliation to divine detachment from thr gross and the material.it is further aspected by saturn so it has to be in concealed manner.but 12h is also a house of retirement.your saturn planet of divine detachment aspecting your 11lord sun must burn out all your ambition.> Regards.> VANDANA MISHRA

Dear Utkal ji,

No correct prediction can be made without making judicious use of Vargas. Parashara gives the strength of a planet on the basis of its placement in 16 vargas given by him. I dont think he was only trying to fill in pages and make his book voluminous by adding vargas.

best wishes,

Mouji--- On Wed, 10/7/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi wrote:

utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi Re: Suitability of Mantra Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 6:12 PM

Sorry, that's a wrong myth in making mostly at SJC or BVB.D charts hve no link to competency of an astrologer, true prediction should be the parameter of competency. Already said in high D charts you may get Rahu Ketu togather, D charts are virtual placements of planets, one should be able to connect them back to main lagna chart.Time has come for techologically equipped astrologers to underline degree wise attributes of planets in a sign. Utkal.ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vandna" <vandana_mishra_ 91 wrote:>> That is where the competency of astrologer can be tested!> Vandana mishra> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "utkal.panigrahi" <utkal.panigrahi@ > wrote:> >> > Over use of D charts is killing vedic astrology, with a minute's diff in birth time D charts tend to change.> >> > utkal.>

Dear Manoj,

Let's focus on the fundamental need of evaluating strength of planets, D charts

do help in study of a chart provided D charts are studied under purview of lagna

chart, just wanted to leave a cautionary note for benefits of astro community,

seasoned astrologers are already aware of it at BVB, But, i felt to leave a note

for adventurous upcoming generation as only they will chart success and

relevance of astrology in the time ahead, an over emphasis will distract us.

Have no personal motive.

I understand, D charts are an effort made to study impact of angular distance of

planets with respect to manifestation of intrinsic qualities that a native does

in his life.

I m aware of points given in BPHS to D charts.

In the group, you have seen Bhaskar shaab didnt fuly agree ön D 20 reading by

Vandana Mishra.

Bt, i m no way in between other's belief, no say on that.

Best Wishes,

Utkal.

, Manoj Kumar <mouji99

wrote:

>

> Dear Utkal ji,

>  

> No correct prediction can be made without making judicious use of Vargas.

Parashara gives the strength of a planet on the basis of its placement in 16

vargas given by him. I dont think he was only trying to fill in pages and make

his book voluminous by adding vargas.

>  

> best wishes,

>  

> Mouji

>

> --- On Wed, 10/7/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi wrote:

>

>

> utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi

>

> Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 6:12 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Sorry, that's a wrong myth in making mostly at SJC or BVB.

>

> D charts hve no link to competency of an astrologer, true prediction should be

the parameter of competency. Already said in high D charts you may get Rahu Ketu

togather, D charts are virtual placements of planets, one should be able to

connect them back to main lagna chart.

>

> Time has come for techologically equipped astrologers to underline degree wise

attributes of planets in a sign.

>

> Utkal.

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vandna " <vandana_mishra_

91@> wrote:

> >

> > That is where the competency of astrologer can be tested!

> > Vandana mishra

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " utkal.panigrahi "

<utkal.panigrahi@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Over use of D charts is killing vedic astrology, with a minute's diff in

birth time D charts tend to change.

> > >

> > > utkal.

> >

>

Dear Bhaskarji,

i knew i won't live up to your expectation as i am just a learner in astrology.I am honoured that you wanted to know my view about the chart.anyway there is little change in the position of rahu ketu.in my chart it is placed in virgo and pisces afflicting your debilitated 9l.

now i request you to kindly give brief analysis of your vimsansha so that learner like us can gain something out of it.

Regards.

VANDANA MISHRA --- On Wed, 10/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Suitability of Mantra Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 7:34 PM

Dear Vandana ji,

I normally do not give weightage to aspects in the Vimsamsa chart. Neither waive them off.

You mentioned -

// it provoke the native to to rigrous dhyan to obtain something out of it.don't you think this way we again entangle in our rinanubandhan? every gains or success paves the way for another effort as the more one

gains the more greedy one tend to be.take it in spiritual sense . there is tremendous thirst to attain salvation.//

I have no thirst for salvation but to go to Goloka or Vaikuntha, where it is not exactly salvation though as good as one, because one is given a astral form and can stay near Krishna.. I also do not do rigourous dhyan daily. Only once in a while when suffering from some unhappiness, which is rare because like to stay cheerful always.

I did not understand what charts you are talking about bcoz there seems to be some confusion at my side in understanding. .since do not have most of the planetary positions you mentioned either in my natal Chart , Vimsamsa or Navamsha.

You mentioned

// how many gurus do you have ? is the search still on?//

I have never searched for Gurus for never believed easily in anyone. They all came to me on their own accord through destiny. Mantra and Tantra guru, Jyotish Gurus (Traditional, KP and Sayana).

The positions of planets in my Vimsamsa.

Lagna - Libra.

Venus in Libra.

Jupiter in Sagittarius.

Mars in Aries,

The Sun in Aries.

Moon in Capricorn aspecting its own sign Cancer.

Saturn in Cancer aspecting its own sign Capricorn.

Mercury in Pisces.

Rahu and Ketu in Aries.

thanks,

Bhaskar

ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_ 91 wrote:>> Respected Bhaskarji,> in vimshansha it is libra lagna venus lagnalord is in lagna.it is the 3land 10 l of your natal chart.now i have understood how you manage to sit continuosly for hours in your sadhna.the imp feature of your chart ia exchange b/w 4l saturn and 10l moon.it prepares the mind for the worldly detachment generally this combination givee birth to withdrawn prsonality but in your case it is not so coz mars is aspecting venus and saturn.a native born with this combination secretive sometimes very often turning vindictive suddenly as saturn 5l is under its influence. mars representing revolt brewing within,begin to seek a self assertive expression gives a desire to seek a proper identity in the world around..> ..what i have noticed in your chart karka of 9l sun is exalted placed in 7h

along with 2and 7l> mars.this combination is excellent for physical[worldly] significance. it provoke the native to to rigrous dhyan to obtain something out of it.don't you think this way we again entangle in our rinanubandhan? every gains or success paves the way for another effort as the more one > gains the more greedy one tend to be.take it in spiritual sense . there is tremendous thirst to attain salvation.> the three tripurasura kam ,krodh,lobh[ 3h,6h,11h] can be destroyed by lord shiva who acts through three opposite houses5h,9h, 12h.notice in your chart jupiter 6l,placed in 3h aspects > your 11h put restraints but not completely destroys the mentioned traits.> it is interseting to analyse your chart through karaka sun.5l sun placed in lagna along with lagna lord mars,aspected by 9l jupiter,the whole chart promotes upward.sublimation of the life force.> the only traits of chart which put me

on hold to reach any conclusion is your 9l mercury debilitated in 6h under rahu ketu axis/ aspecting 12h.how many gurus do you have ?is the search still on?> ketu in your 12h give different experinces,from great expenditure, sometimes unbearable humiliation to divine detachment from thr gross and the material.it is further aspected by saturn so it has to be in concealed manner.but 12h is also a house of retirement.your saturn planet of divine detachment aspecting your 11lord sun must burn out all your ambition.> Regards.> VANDANA MISHRA

Dear Vandana ji,

I have never tried to study Vimsamsa charts so do not know how to do it.

Except for reading in books of Shri KN Rao, but there also I was just

reading as a normal reader and not as a astrology student. And that was

a long ago maybe 10 years ago. For me it does not give extraordinary

happiness to have good Yogas in natal or divisional charts. They just

show the promise, but do not mean that it would certainly happen. We

have to work upon these promises to make them active. therefore I do not

give much credence to Yogas unless it is action oriented in actual Life

of the native. For my case, I have yet to put my spiritual desires in

actions so cannot talk of self glorifcations as not entitled to, at the

moment. The next stage for me to overcome is - to become a normally good

person. This is not being humble but being honest and straightforward. I

know of many deficiencies in me which normal people do not have, so

unless I overcome these, theers no question of talking big about a very

good Vimsamsa chart or other Yogas I possess in my chart.

best wishes,

bhaskar,

, Vandna Misra

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

> i knew i won't live up to your expectation as i am just a learner in

astrology.I am honoured that you wanted to know my view about the

chart.anyway there is little change in the position of rahu ketu.in my

chart it is placed in virgo and pisces afflicting your debilitated 9l.

> now i request you to kindly give brief analysis of your vimsansha so

that learner like us can gain something out of it.

> Regards.

>

> VANDANA MISHRA

>

> --- On Wed, 10/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 7:34 PM

>

>

Dear Vandana ji,

>

> I normally do not give weightage to aspects in the Vimsamsa chart.

Neither waive them off.

>

> You mentioned -

>

> // it provoke the native to to rigrous dhyan to obtain something out

of it.don't you think this way we again entangle in our rinanubandhan?

every gains or success paves the way for another effort as the more one

> gains the more greedy one tend to be.take it in spiritual sense .

there is tremendous thirst to attain salvation.//

>

> I have no thirst for salvation but to go to Goloka or Vaikuntha, where

it is not exactly salvation though as good as one, because one is given

a astral form and can stay near Krishna. I also do not do rigourous

dhyan daily. Only once in a while when suffering from some unhappiness,

which is rare because like to stay cheerful always.

>

> I did not understand what charts you are talking about bcoz there

seems to be some confusion at my side in understanding. .since do not

have most of the planetary positions you mentioned either in my natal

Chart , Vimsamsa or Navamsha.

>

> You mentioned

>

> // how many gurus do you have ? is the search still on?//

>

> I have never searched for Gurus for never believed easily in anyone.

They all came to me on their own accord through destiny. Mantra and

Tantra guru, Jyotish Gurus (Traditional, KP and Sayana).

>

> The positions of planets in my Vimsamsa.

> Lagna - Libra.

> Venus in Libra.

> Jupiter in Sagittarius.

> Mars in Aries,

> The Sun in Aries.

> Moon in Capricorn aspecting its own sign Cancer.

> Saturn in Cancer aspecting its own sign Capricorn.

> Mercury in Pisces.

> Rahu and Ketu in Aries.

>

> thanks,

>

> Bhaskar

>

>

>

>

>

<vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:

> >

> > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > in vimshansha it is libra lagna venus lagnalord is in lagna.it is

the 3land 10 l of your natal chart.now i have understood how you manage

to sit continuosly for hours in your sadhna.the imp feature of your

chart ia exchange b/w 4l saturn and 10l moon.it prepares the mind for

the worldly detachment generally this combination givee birth to

withdrawn prsonality but in your case it is not so coz mars is aspecting

venus and saturn.a native born with this combination secretive sometimes

very often turning vindictive suddenly as saturn 5l is under its

influence. mars representing revolt brewing within,begin to seek a

self assertive expression gives a desire to seek a proper identity in

the world around..

> > ..what i have noticed in your chart karka of 9l sun is exalted

placed in 7h along with 2and 7l

> > mars.this combination is excellent for physical[worldly]

significance. it provoke the native to to rigrous dhyan to obtain

something out of it.don't you think this way we again entangle in our

rinanubandhan? every gains or success paves the way for another effort

as the more one

> > gains the more greedy one tend to be.take it in spiritual sense .

there is tremendous thirst to attain salvation.

> > the three tripurasura kam ,krodh,lobh[ 3h,6h,11h] can be destroyed

by lord shiva who acts through three opposite houses5h,9h, 12h.notice in

your chart jupiter 6l,placed in 3h aspects

> > your 11h put restraints but not completely destroys the mentioned

traits.

> > it is interseting to analyse your chart through karaka sun.5l sun

placed in lagna along with lagna lord mars,aspected by 9l jupiter,the

whole chart promotes upward.sublimation of the life force.

> > the only traits of chart which put me on hold to reach any

conclusion is your 9l mercury debilitated in 6h under rahu ketu axis/

aspecting 12h.how many gurus do you have ?is the search still on?

> > ketu in your 12h give different experinces,from great expenditure,

sometimes unbearable humiliation to divine detachment from thr gross and

the material.it is further aspected by saturn so it has to be in

concealed manner.but 12h is also a house of retirement.your saturn

planet of divine detachment aspecting your 11lord sun must burn out all

your ambition.

> > Regards.

> > VANDANA MISHRA

>

That is for Vandana ji and Bhaskar ji to think about. But while doing so, I would advise Vandana ji to first make sure on the correctness of the degrees of the chart she is working upon as that is going to have an impact on the correctness of Vimshamsha or any other divisional chart and can throw up wrong readings. Divisional charts are indeed required to be read in consonance with the Birth Chart.

regards,

Mouji--- On Thu, 10/8/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi wrote:

utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi Re: Suitability of Mantra Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 1:52 PM

Dear Manoj,Let's focus on the fundamental need of evaluating strength of planets, D charts do help in study of a chart provided D charts are studied under purview of lagna chart, just wanted to leave a cautionary note for benefits of astro community, seasoned astrologers are already aware of it at BVB, But, i felt to leave a note for adventurous upcoming generation as only they will chart success and relevance of astrology in the time ahead, an over emphasis will distract us. Have no personal motive.I understand, D charts are an effort made to study impact of angular distance of planets with respect to manifestation of intrinsic qualities that a native does in his life.I m aware of points given in BPHS to D charts.In the group, you have seen Bhaskar shaab didnt fuly agree ön D 20 reading by Vandana Mishra.Bt, i m no way in between other's belief, no say on that.Best

Wishes,Utkal.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:>> Dear Utkal ji,> > No correct prediction can be made without making judicious use of Vargas. Parashara gives the strength of a planet on the basis of its placement in 16 vargas given by him. I dont think he was only trying to fill in pages and make his book voluminous by adding vargas.> > best wishes,> > Mouji> > --- On Wed, 10/7/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:> > > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Suitability of Mantra> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 6:12 PM> > > > > > > Sorry, that's a wrong myth in making mostly at SJC or BVB.> > D charts hve no link to competency of an astrologer, true prediction should be the parameter of competency. Already said in high D charts you may get Rahu Ketu togather, D charts are virtual placements of planets, one should be able to connect them back to main lagna chart.> > Time has come for techologically equipped astrologers to underline degree wise attributes of planets in a sign. > > Utkal.> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vandna" <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:>

>> > That is where the competency of astrologer can be tested!> > Vandana mishra> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "utkal.panigrahi" <utkal.panigrahi@ > wrote:> > >> > > Over use of D charts is killing vedic astrology, with a minute's diff in birth time D charts tend to change.> > >> > > utkal.> >>

Dear Mouji sahab,

Sir I am into KP Astrology and when given my time of birth would have

certainly checked and rectified the same. The Divisional Charts are all

to be verified only if the Birth data is accurate, is a kindergarten

pre-requisite for all those who wish to dabble in same. One need not be

reminded of such pre-requisites as already well known. I agree that over

emphasis is not going to get one anywhere with reference to D charts. In

fact my views are simple. An astrologer who can read a Natal Chart even

without degrees and just on basis of transits, and even without knowing

Vimsottari dasha, is an astrologer who is fit for reading D Charts.

because this means that he knows astrology. In fact D Chart is ancillary

and support to the Natal chart for any budding experienced and seasoned

astrologer , which is like sonography of a particular area of the body

one wishes to study about.

D charts are certainly not for the newcomers and not even for those

experienced who cannot talk with the Natal Chart in view. It is only for

those who are much advanced in both these areas.

I dont have to read Divisional charts because in Kp we are going for

minute divsions anyways and it just takes not more than 3 minutes to

assess a natives Life - how much juice the Orange holds.

The rest of the members who may be interested in study of D Charts must

ask themselves this question - have I cleared my MBBS (Natal Chart

predictions)? If not then going straightaway to studying Surgery does

not make sense. It is the case of a Compounder in a dental clinic who

opens his own Dental Shop and is ready to pull out peoples teeth without

ever having studied dental Surgery.

If i sound blunt i am sorry, but many do not have right to even talk

about Divisional Charts when they cannot predict through natal ,

navamsha Charts.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Manoj Kumar

<mouji99 wrote:

>

> That is for Vandana ji and Bhaskar ji to think about. But while doing

so, I would advise Vandana ji to first make sure on the correctness of

the degrees of the chart she is working upon as that is going to have an

impact on the correctness of Vimshamsha or any other divisional chart

and can throw up wrong readings. Divisional charts are indeed required

to be read in consonance with the Birth Chart.

>

> regards,

>

> Mouji

>