I w'd say no, Saturn's behavior in Libra is entirely different, In

Libra, Saturn brings massive support to govt and strength to democracy

as positivity spreads. It doesn't instigate and support the lower mind

of people, however, they naxals may also gather some stregth in their

quarter, but, within 2 yrs, Jup's stay on Pisces and Aries with respect

to Mars's strength and affliction to Saturnian signs, Naxal movement

will get uprooted, Undoubtedly.

Even, Marxists have to withdraw emotional support to Naxals, Inner

dispute is possible in marxist politics.

In fact, from this 13'th Sept only, significant uprooting of their

network may start reflecting and constant supply of fire arms can be

stopped, but, Saturn in Virgo, when Merc is strong, gives enough power

to naxalites to brood and implement critical conspiracies. Still, by

Dec 09, the terror will subside.

Our Ministers should be careful as naxalites will be able to have a

communication link amongst them, In Oct last week, maximum no of planets

are going to their debility, but no big threat is likely to happen to

Govt functionaries, Naxal's defeat is charted by planets and they have

to get defeated . Only 2 yrs from now, hisyory is taking a turn,In fact,

I did realize and write about ,this first time, in March - April 09 and

constantly, kept watching since then.

regards,

Utkal

, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear Mehta-ji,

>

> 'Could we say that Saturn in Virgo - a fixed sign, lorded by Mercury

> who is also 5th lord for India's natal chart would indicate that

movement

> will get some intellectual support as well as some backing from

ordinary

> subjects (5H) ?

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

> ________________________________

> chiranjiv mehta [vchiranjiv]

> Tuesday, October 06, 2009 3:55 PM

>

> Re: Annihilation of Naxal Moment -

Astro Analysis and Prediction

>

>

>

> Dear Utkalji,

>

> Saturn is karaka of oppressed masses. I had sensed some developments

in the naxal - govt fight. Refering to the arrest of 2 main leaders.

> Saturn is now one step closer to Libra its point/sign of exalation.

> These leaders have been arrested in full public gaze. They will thus

now have an audience.

> I think it is an attempt or an invoulntary development to bring this

movement overground.

> This should happen when Saturn exalates in Libra. These guys will

fight elections.

> More metamorphises than anhilation. From extreme reaction to working

thru the system and making it effective for the people.

> If they give up violence the groundswell of sympathy they get will be

very high.

> Please refer to earlier thread when SS ji had asked about the changes

brought about by Saturn in Leo.

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

>

>

> --- On Tue, 6/10/09, utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi wrote:

>

> utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi

> Annihilation of Naxal Moment -

Astro Analysis and Prediction

>

> Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 3:26 PM

>

>

> While identifying Sani's karaktwa in Uttar Kalamrita, author Kalidasa

has very precisely studied human consciousness, He has covered both

lower and higher consciousness and under their influences how human

being responds to external world. He says - nobility,cruelty, entire

sovereignty, arsenal, life saving drugs, fondness for the North-eastern

quarter,misdirected strength,travelling through forests and over

mountains, tamas, cruelty, long standing distress, indulging in sex etc.

are signified by Saturn, there are plenty other significations as well.

> For the study of naxal movement, I w'd keep focus on significations

listed above, when Saturn is afflicted either by it's transit over

Sun's, it rules over people with lower consciousness, they form solid

groups to oppress the sovereignty of a state, saturn keeps instigating

their mind to become rebellion and if saturn happens to have casted it's

aspect on jup, which indicates integrity and system the complete frame

of law and order cripples down, this is what we have been watching

lately in west bengal, orrisa and mp-andhra border.

> I have studied that Jup's aspect on Saturn destroys the mental

framework enforced by active lower consciousness, similar impact is

realized by Jup's association with Mars either by their transit over

each other's signs or conjunction, counter activities begin leadinng

towards annhilation of a moment like that of Naxal. Jup's strength or

jup's transit over saturn is also fatal to such movements. Venus

strength is a decisive rider, in the mundane significations, Venus is

not supportive to Saturn always.

> Proper time has come, In next 15 - 20 days, when Jup will be able to

aspect Saturn, you will see, major jolt to Naxal's network. but this is

not going to annihilate them, a complete annhiliation is in near future,

when Jup is on pisces and it gives strength to Mars and Venus transit

either own signs or in exaltation.

> Keep watching.

> Utkal.

>

>

>

> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try

now!<http://in.rd./tagline_metro_3/*http://in./trynew>

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

>

Dear Chakrabortyji & Utkalji,

Jupiter aspect on Saturn gives very good results it is said - vice versa is not true.

I think if they ( naxals ) listen to/ make use of the intellectuals ( chattering class according to some ) they will be able to come overground and realise their main reason for existence -

more equitable division of resources and society with free upward mobility.

If they join the political process then it will tally with Utkalji's prediction of support for the government.

I think that current placement of Mars with Ketu opposite Jupiter with Rahu means some unholy nexus and violent incident.

If the intelligence agencies have engineered these arrests to bring them overground, I think they deserve kudos. Personally think that they r pretty dumb what with 2 assasinated PM's

and regular violence orginating from dissatisfied neighbours. Guess gaurding corrupt politicians and "feudal" order of other Govt arms is sapping them.

Incidently "some" of the naxalite affected states are ruled by very popular and hard working CM's. I think that has stopped further inroads of naxals.

Pity people need to pick up gun to get basics.

I predict changes in Judicial system based on developments happening now.

Sorry if i sound a little anti-establishment - but what i say is what i think is the truth.

Thanks & RegardsChiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 6/10/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi wrote:

utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi Re: Annihilation of Naxal Movment - Astro Analysis and Prediction Date: Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 5:00 PM

Dear Mr. Chakroborty and Mr Mehta.I w'd say no, Saturn's behavior in Libra is entirely different, InLibra, Saturn brings massive support to govt and strength to democracyas positivity spreads. It doesn't instigate and support the lower mindof people, however, they naxals may also gather some stregth in theirquarter, but, within 2 yrs, Jup's stay on Pisces and Aries with respectto Mars's strength and affliction to Saturnian signs, Naxal movementwill get uprooted, Undoubtedly.Even, Marxists have to withdraw emotional support to Naxals, Innerdispute is possible in marxist politics.In fact, from this 13'th Sept only, significant uprooting of theirnetwork may start reflecting and constant supply of fire arms can bestopped, but, Saturn in Virgo, when Merc is strong, gives enough powerto naxalites to brood and implement critical conspiracies. Still, byDec 09, the terror will

subside.Our Ministers should be careful as naxalites will be able to have acommunication link amongst them, In Oct last week, maximum no of planetsare going to their debility, but no big threat is likely to happen toGovt functionaries, Naxal's defeat is charted by planets and they haveto get defeated . Only 2 yrs from now, hisyory is taking a turn,In fact,I did realize and write about ,this first time, in March - April 09 andconstantly, kept watching since then.regards,Utkalancient_indian_ astrology, "Chakraborty, PL"<CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mehta-ji,>> 'Could we say that Saturn in Virgo - a fixed sign, lorded by Mercury> who is also 5th

lord for India's natal chart would indicate thatmovement> will get some intellectual support as well as some backing fromordinary> subjects (5H) ?>> regards>> Chakraborty>> ____________ _________ _________ __> chiranjiv mehta [vchiranjiv@ ...]> Tuesday, October 06, 2009 3:55 PM> ancient_indian_ astrology> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Annihilation of Naxal Moment -Astro Analysis and Prediction>>>> Dear Utkalji,>> Saturn is karaka of oppressed masses. I had sensed some developmentsin the naxal - govt fight. Refering to the arrest of 2 main leaders.> Saturn is now one step

closer to Libra its point/sign of exalation.> These leaders have been arrested in full public gaze. They will thusnow have an audience.> I think it is an attempt or an invoulntary development to bring thismovement overground.> This should happen when Saturn exalates in Libra. These guys willfight elections.> More metamorphises than anhilation. From extreme reaction to workingthru the system and making it effective for the people.> If they give up violence the groundswell of sympathy they get will bevery high.> Please refer to earlier thread when SS ji had asked about the changesbrought about by Saturn in Leo.>> Chiranjiv Mehta>>> --- On Tue, 6/10/09, utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ ... wrote:>> utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Annihilation of Naxal Moment -Astro Analysis and

Prediction> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 3:26 PM>>> While identifying Sani's karaktwa in Uttar Kalamrita, author Kalidasahas very precisely studied human consciousness, He has covered bothlower and higher consciousness and under their influences how humanbeing responds to external world. He says - nobility,cruelty, entiresovereignty, arsenal, life saving drugs, fondness for the North-easternquarter,misdirected strength,travelling through forests and overmountains, tamas, cruelty, long standing distress, indulging in sex etc.are signified by Saturn, there are plenty other significations as well.> For the study of naxal movement, I w'd keep focus on

significationslisted above, when Saturn is afflicted either by it's transit overSun's, it rules over people with lower consciousness, they form solidgroups to oppress the sovereignty of a state, saturn keeps instigatingtheir mind to become rebellion and if saturn happens to have casted it'saspect on jup, which indicates integrity and system the complete frameof law and order cripples down, this is what we have been watchinglately in west bengal, orrisa and mp-andhra border.> I have studied that Jup's aspect on Saturn destroys the mentalframework enforced by active lower consciousness, similar impact isrealized by Jup's association with Mars either by their transit overeach other's signs or conjunction, counter activities begin leadinngtowards annhilation of a moment like that of Naxal. Jup's strength orjup's transit over saturn is also fatal to such movements. Venusstrength is a decisive rider,

in the mundane significations, Venus isnot supportive to Saturn always.> Proper time has come, In next 15 - 20 days, when Jup will be able toaspect Saturn, you will see, major jolt to Naxal's network. but this isnot going to annihilate them, a complete annhiliation is in near future,when Jup is on pisces and it gives strength to Mars and Venus transiteither own signs or in exaltation.> Keep watching.> Utkal.>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> ____________ _________ _________ __> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Trynow!<http://in.rd. / tagline_metro_ 3/*http:/ /in.. com/trynew>>>> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,India. The information contained in this

electronic message and anyattachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of theaddressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privilegedinformation. If you are not the intended recipient, you should notdisseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the senderimmediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.