IndiaDivine.org

Annihilation of Naxal Movment - Other Changes In World by Transit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mehta Shaab and Members,

It's in fact, quite contrary, Astrologically, For next 2 yrs, I don't see Naxals politicalization or inclusion into mainstream, Oppressed masses of Orrisa and W Bengal will be set by Mars and Jup for Naxal's end. Govt is going to generate massive support in Naxal affected areas when Saturn moves to Libra,

In our country we have nurtured democracy, despite all the corruptions, no body lives in slavery to another man, They Naxal's are brainwashed anti national elements and need to be killed, they themselves have been source of all the injustice, exploitation of those who don't follow their ideology, I know their modus operandi in orrissa and bengal pretty well. I m summarizing my study here -

· Well, There is a catch in our understanding of Jup's aspect on Saturn, As this aspect tries to uplift Saturnian mind in all the ways, those who dont change, Jup's influence coupled with Mar's force, eradicates their existence.

· Ketu and Mars conjunction is the cause of floods and causalities in sea water and uprise in atomic politics, pls check Rahu's stay over Makar, I say, world is going to change a bit, a mild cold war and polarization of power is making it's way to benefit Indian prospects going forward, I m looking at 10 - 12 yrs development down the line.

· Saturn in Virgo is going to badly affect quality of judicial system, powerful and well connected will walk free. It's another catch to recognize for astrologers.

· SomeBody predicted recurrence of earth quakes between 5.5 to 6.5 magnitude, and that w'd be in Chinese belt.

· Swine flue will come to it's end, with Jup getting direct, medicines will be more effective in cure of disease, Expect some major inventions.

Utkal.

Mars 6 months stay in Cancer is going to have its say. Yes more earthquakes - maybe underwater ( Cancer ). Last time this happened in 2005 with Rahu aspect from Pisces. Ketu and Rahu are changing soon.

Rahu in Jupiterian sign will create ethical problems.

For Saturn transit in Libra, can we take some cues from previous transit 30 years ago ?I was too young to remember.The naxalite movement may have turned carcinogenic as all movements do.

There may be break in their ranks.

Yes I know a little how they are working in the 2 states. Also know how the state works there.

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 6/10/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi wrote:

utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi Re: Annihilation of Naxal Movment - Other Changes In World by Transit Date: Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 8:12 PM

Mehta Shaab and Members,

It's in fact, quite contrary, Astrologically, For next 2 yrs, I don't see Naxals politicalization or inclusion into mainstream, Oppressed masses of Orrisa and W Bengal will be set by Mars and Jup for Naxal's end. Govt is going to generate massive support in Naxal affected areas when Saturn moves to Libra,

In our country we have nurtured democracy, despite all the corruptions, no body lives in slavery to another man, They Naxal's are brainwashed anti national elements and need to be killed, they themselves have been source of all the injustice, exploitation of those who don't follow their ideology, I know their modus operandi in orrissa and bengal pretty well. I m summarizing my study here -

· Well, There is a catch in our understanding of Jup's aspect on Saturn, As this aspect tries to uplift Saturnian mind in all the ways, those who dont change, Jup's influence coupled with Mar's force, eradicates their existence.

· Ketu and Mars conjunction is the cause of floods and causalities in sea water and uprise in atomic politics, pls check Rahu's stay over Makar, I say, world is going to change a bit, a mild cold war and polarization of power is making it's way to benefit Indian prospects going forward, I m looking at 10 - 12 yrs development down the line.

· Saturn in Virgo is going to badly affect quality of judicial system, powerful and well connected will walk free. It's another catch to recognize for astrologers.

· SomeBody predicted recurrence of earth quakes between 5.5 to 6.5 magnitude, and that w'd be in Chinese belt.

· Swine flue will come to it's end, with Jup getting direct, medicines will be more effective in cure of disease, Expect some major inventions.

Utkal.

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Let's goto to 1972, saturn was on Ta, Receiving Jup's aspect from Sag, 500

decoits surrenderd in chambal, Naxal movement's founder Charu Mozumdar was

caught and died in jail, Another leader was killed,Naxal movement was split into

parts bt could survive due to communist and particularly other nation's support.

Wth retro -direct -retro - direct motion mars is going to stay for it's longest

period in last 40- 50 yrs.

Earth wd be coming wth mild amplitude as 2009 is a year wth lower sun spot

activity, magnetic pull is almost balanced.

Utkal.

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> Mars 6 months stay in Cancer is going to have its say. Yes more earthquakes -

maybe underwater ( Cancer ). Last time this happened in 2005 with Rahu aspect

from Pisces. Ketu and Rahu are changing soon.

> Rahu in Jupiterian sign will create ethical problems.

> For Saturn transit in Libra, can we take some cues from previous transit 30

years ago ?

> I was too young to remember.

> The naxalite movement may have turned carcinogenic as all movements do.

> There may be break in their ranks.

> Yes I know a little how they are working in the 2 states. Also know how the

state works there.

>  

> Chiranjiv Mehta

>

>

> --- On Tue, 6/10/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi wrote:

>

>

> utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi

> Re: Annihilation of Naxal Movment - Other

Changes In World by Transit

>

> Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 8:12 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Mehta Shaab and Members,

> It's in fact, quite contrary, Astrologically, For next 2 yrs, I don't see

Naxals politicalization or inclusion into mainstream, Oppressed masses of Orrisa

and W Bengal will be set by Mars and Jup for Naxal's end. Govt is going to

generate massive support in Naxal affected areas when Saturn moves to Libra, 

> In our country we have nurtured democracy, despite all the corruptions, no

body lives in slavery to another man, They Naxal's are brainwashed anti national

elements and need to be killed, they themselves have been source of all the

injustice, exploitation of  those  who don't follow their ideology,

I  know their modus operandi in orrissa and bengal  pretty well. I m summarizing

my study  here -

> ·         Well, There is a catch in our understanding of Jup's aspect on

Saturn, As this aspect tries to uplift Saturnian mind in all the ways, those who

dont change, Jup's  influence coupled with Mar's force, eradicates their

existence.

> ·         Ketu and Mars conjunction is the cause of floods and causalities in

sea water and uprise in atomic politics, pls check Rahu's stay over Makar,

I say, world is going to change a bit, a mild cold war and polarization of power

is making it's way to benefit Indian prospects going forward, I m looking at 10

- 12  yrs development down the line.

> ·         Saturn in Virgo is going to badly affect quality of  judicial

system, powerful and well connected will  walk free. It's another catch to

recognize for astrologers.

> ·         SomeBody predicted recurrence of earth quakes between 5.5 to 6.5

magnitude, and that w'd be in Chinese belt.

> ·         Swine flue will come to it's end, with Jup getting direct, medicines

will be more effective in cure of disease, Expect some  major inventions.

> Utkal.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

>

In 1972 Saturn was in Taurus. Coming out from its sign of debilitation - Aries.

Now moving towards Libra - as you had mentioned earlier - will bring forth higher qualities.

Hard work - constructive.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Wed, 7/10/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi wrote:

utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi Re: Annihilation of Naxal Movment - Other Changes In World by Transit Date: Wednesday, 7 October, 2009, 3:26 PM

Let's goto to 1972, saturn was on Ta, Receiving Jup's aspect from Sag, 500 decoits surrenderd in chambal, Naxal movement's founder Charu Mozumdar was caught and died in jail, Another leader was killed,Naxal movement was split into parts bt could survive due to communist and particularly other nation's support. Wth retro -direct -retro - direct motion mars is going to stay for it's longest period in last 40- 50 yrs.Earth wd be coming wth mild amplitude as 2009 is a year wth lower sun spot activity, magnetic pull is almost balanced.Utkal.ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:>> Mars 6 months stay in Cancer is going to have its say. Yes more earthquakes - maybe

underwater ( Cancer ). Last time this happened in 2005 with Rahu aspect from Pisces. Ketu and Rahu are changing soon.> Rahu in Jupiterian sign will create ethical problems.> For Saturn transit in Libra, can we take some cues from previous transit 30 years ago ?> I was too young to remember.> The naxalite movement may have turned carcinogenic as all movements do.> There may be break in their ranks.> Yes I know a little how they are working in the 2 states. Also know how the state works there. > > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > --- On Tue, 6/10/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:> > > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Annihilation of Naxal Movment - Other Changes In World by Transit> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 8:12 PM> > > > > > > > Mehta Shaab and Members,> It's in fact, quite contrary, Astrologically, For next 2 yrs, I don't see Naxals politicalizat ion or inclusion into mainstream, Oppressed masses of Orrisa and W Bengal will be set by Mars and Jup for Naxal's end. Govt is going to generate massive support in Naxal affected areas when Saturn moves to Libra, > In our country we have nurtured democracy, despite all the corruptions, no body lives in slavery to another man, They Naxal's are brainwashed anti national elements and need to be

killed, they themselves have been source of all the injustice, exploitation of those who don't follow their ideology, I know their modus operandi in orrissa and bengal pretty well. I m summarizing my study here - > · Well, There is a catch in our understanding of Jup's aspect on Saturn, As this aspect tries to uplift Saturnian mind in all the ways, those who dont change, Jup's influence coupled with Mar's force, eradicates their existence.> · Ketu and Mars conjunction is the cause of floods and causalities in sea water and uprise in atomic politics, pls check Rahu's stay over Makar, I say, world is going to change a bit, a mild cold war and polarization of power is making it's way to benefit Indian prospects going forward, I m looking at 10 - 12

yrs development down the line.> · Saturn in Virgo is going to badly affect quality of judicial system, powerful and well connected will walk free. It's another catch to recognize for astrologers. > · SomeBody predicted recurrence of earth quakes between 5.5 to 6.5 magnitude, and that w'd be in Chinese belt.> · Swine flue will come to it's end, with Jup getting direct, medicines will be more effective in cure of disease, Expect some major inventions. > Utkal.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in..

com/trynew>

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Utkal-ji,

I do have some reservation about the following lines...

"Naxal movement was split into parts bt could survive due to

communist and particularly other nation's support."

If I remember correctly, the average naxals were also beaten

& sometimes killed by communists after labelling the naxals

as "Ganashatru"...especially 1974-75. Otherwise, the repressive

policy of then Governor Sri Siddhanta Shankar Ray could not have

succeeded in wiping out the naxals

May be I also need to check the records

Chakraborty

utkal.panigrahi [utkal.panigrahi] Wednesday, October 07, 2009 3:27 PM Subject: Re: Annihilation of Naxal Movment - Other Changes In World by Transit

Let's goto to 1972, saturn was on Ta, Receiving Jup's aspect from Sag, 500 decoits surrenderd in chambal, Naxal movement's founder Charu Mozumdar was caught and died in jail, Another leader was killed,Naxal movement was split into parts bt could survive due to communist and particularly other nation's support. Wth retro -direct -retro - direct motion mars is going to stay for it's longest period in last 40- 50 yrs.Earth wd be coming wth mild amplitude as 2009 is a year wth lower sun spot activity, magnetic pull is almost balanced.Utkal. , chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:>> Mars 6 months stay in Cancer is going to have its say. Yes more earthquakes - maybe underwater ( Cancer ). Last time this happened in 2005 with Rahu aspect from Pisces. Ketu and Rahu are changing soon.> Rahu in Jupiterian sign will create ethical problems.> For Saturn transit in Libra, can we take some cues from previous transit 30 years ago ?> I was too young to remember.> The naxalite movement may have turned carcinogenic as all movements do.> There may be break in their ranks.> Yes I know a little how they are working in the 2 states. Also know how the state works there. > > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > --- On Tue, 6/10/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi wrote:> > > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi> Re: Annihilation of Naxal Movment - Other Changes In World by Transit> > Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 8:12 PM> > > > > > > > Mehta Shaab and Members,> It's in fact, quite contrary, Astrologically, For next 2 yrs, I don't see Naxals politicalization or inclusion into mainstream, Oppressed masses of Orrisa and W Bengal will be set by Mars and Jup for Naxal's end. Govt is going to generate massive support in Naxal affected areas when Saturn moves to Libra, > In our country we have nurtured democracy, despite all the corruptions, no body lives in slavery to another man, They Naxal's are brainwashed anti national elements and need to be killed, they themselves have been source of all the injustice, exploitation of those who don't follow their ideology, I know their modus operandi in orrissa and bengal pretty well. I m summarizing my study here - > · Well, There is a catch in our understanding of Jup's aspect on Saturn, As this aspect tries to uplift Saturnian mind in all the ways, those who dont change, Jup's influence coupled with Mar's force, eradicates their existence.> · Ketu and Mars conjunction is the cause of floods and causalities in sea water and uprise in atomic politics, pls check Rahu's stay over Makar, I say, world is going to change a bit, a mild cold war and polarization of power is making it's way to benefit Indian prospects going forward, I m looking at 10 - 12 yrs development down the line.> · Saturn in Virgo is going to badly affect quality of judicial system, powerful and well connected will walk free. It's another catch to recognize for astrologers. > · SomeBody predicted recurrence of earth quakes between 5.5 to 6.5 magnitude, and that w'd be in Chinese belt.> · Swine flue will come to it's end, with Jup getting direct, medicines will be more effective in cure of disease, Expect some major inventions. > Utkal.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in./trynew>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Mr. Mehta,

That's true, after the eradication of Naxals movement during Saturn's stay over Virgo, When Saturn will transit Libra, we will have a good time when people at large will get inclined towards comstructive - hard work and will extend support to Govt, You can consider 1984's time for better understanding of Saturn over Libra, when quarter of higher consciousness of human mind, got influenced by Saturn, Saturn on libra leaves such a strong impact on people's awakening, that the impact doesnt assuage till it's transit over initial 10 - 12 degree of scorpio, we have examples of 1957's elections also , in which, Congress managed to get 371 seats out of total 490 seats, Saturn went retro for most of the time in 1957, was a good reason for people to live in consciousness of Saturn's transit over Libra.

As far as people's consciousness is concerned , Saturn affects India differently then Western world.

In general, From Nov 2011, when Saturn will transit over Libra, Retail Industry will boom, Steel industry which was struggling for survival from some time will also shine, recovery is to begin by end of last quarter (OND) of 2009 and In India, we will have more petrolium deposits in our possession, china will be facing internal pressure moulding leadership to democracy.

Study of Jup vs Saturn's relative Strength is crucial to understand degree of entropy in soical fabric and reflection therein, our legendary astrologers made some efforts, however, some credit was to come in our side, so delved into new depth of study :)

regards,Utkal.

, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:>> In 1972 Saturn was in Taurus. Coming out from its sign of debilitation - Aries.> Now moving towards Libra - as you had mentioned earlier - will bring forth higher qualities.> Hard work - constructive.> > Thanks & Regards> > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > --- On Wed, 7/10/09, utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi wrote:> > > utkal.panigrahi utkal.panigrahi Re: Annihilation of Naxal Movment - Other Changes In World by Transit> > Wednesday, 7 October, 2009, 3:26 PM> > > > > > > Let's goto to 1972, saturn was on Ta, Receiving Jup's aspect from Sag, 500 decoits surrenderd in chambal, Naxal movement's founder Charu Mozumdar was caught and died in jail, Another leader was killed,Naxal movement was split into parts bt could survive due to communist and particularly other nation's support. > > Wth retro -direct -retro - direct motion mars is going to stay for it's longest period in last 40- 50 yrs.> > Earth wd be coming wth mild amplitude as 2009 is a year wth lower sun spot activity, magnetic pull is almost balanced.> > Utkal.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:> >> > Mars 6 months stay in Cancer is going to have its say. Yes more earthquakes - maybe underwater ( Cancer ). Last time this happened in 2005 with Rahu aspect from Pisces. Ketu and Rahu are changing soon.> > Rahu in Jupiterian sign will create ethical problems.> > For Saturn transit in Libra, can we take some cues from previous transit 30 years ago ?> > I was too young to remember.> > The naxalite movement may have turned carcinogenic as all movements do.> > There may be break in their ranks.> > Yes I know a little how they are working in the 2 states. Also know how the state works there. > > > > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > > > > --- On Tue, 6/10/09, utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > utkal.panigrahi <utkal.panigrahi@ ...>> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Annihilation of Naxal Movment - Other Changes In World by Transit> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 8:12 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mehta Shaab and Members,> > It's in fact, quite contrary, Astrologically, For next 2 yrs, I don't see Naxals politicalizat ion or inclusion into mainstream, Oppressed masses of Orrisa and W Bengal will be set by Mars and Jup for Naxal's end. Govt is going to generate massive support in Naxal affected areas when Saturn moves to Libra, > > In our country we have nurtured democracy, despite all the corruptions, no body lives in slavery to another man, They Naxal's are brainwashed anti national elements and need to be killed, they themselves have been source of all the injustice, exploitation of those who don't follow their ideology, I know their modus operandi in orrissa and bengal pretty well. I m summarizing my study here - > > · Well, There is a catch in our understanding of Jup's aspect on Saturn, As this aspect tries to uplift Saturnian mind in all the ways, those who dont change, Jup's influence coupled with Mar's force, eradicates their existence.> > · Ketu and Mars conjunction is the cause of floods and causalities in sea water and uprise in atomic politics, pls check Rahu's stay over Makar, I say, world is going to change a bit, a mild cold war and polarization of power is making it's way to benefit Indian prospects going forward, I m looking at 10 - 12 yrs development down the line.> > · Saturn in Virgo is going to badly affect quality of judicial system, powerful and well connected will walk free. It's another catch to recognize for astrologers. > > · SomeBody predicted recurrence of earth quakes between 5.5 to 6.5 magnitude, and that w'd be in Chinese belt.> > · Swine flue will come to it's end, with Jup getting direct, medicines will be more effective in cure of disease, Expect some major inventions. > > Utkal.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore>