IndiaDivine.org

Astro Study of Spiritualiy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Chakraborty,

Thanks for the pointed observation, I realized astrological study of spirituality needs some light in the group, therefore, I had conveyed a pointer, W'd like to analyze charts of following great souls of Indian soil.

Maha Vaidya Nath Iyer

Yogi AuroBindo

Anandmayee Maa

J Krishna Murthy - chart is not readily available, had to collect it, If somebody from group can help, w'd be indebted.

Sri Abhinava Vidya Tirtha.

W'd be pleased to get a chart of your liking for this analysis, pls consider.

regards,Utkal

, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Utkal-ji,> > Following lines caught my attention> "Check, ketu, jup, sun in a chart wth respect to rahu, sat and venus,> then check how moon and mars are inclined, one must have his guru,> guide or jyotishi's horoscope"> > I understand that the lines refer to inherent qualities of a person i.e., his> spiritual inclination.> > If it is not too taxing to you...could you please illustrate the same with> a chart of your choice ? Because that will be a great learning for me> and some other forum members .> > regards> > Chakraborty

Dear Utkal-ji,

I just want to get a glimpse of how it is done, what are the factors

and whatever the different nuances need to be observed in any chart.

So, any chart will do for me.

regards

Chakraborty

utkal.panigrahi [utkal.panigrahi] Thursday, October 08, 2009 2:29 AM Subject: Re: Astro Study of Spiritualiy

Dear Mr. Chakraborty,

Thanks for the pointed observation, I realized astrological study of spirituality needs some light in the group, therefore, I had conveyed a pointer, W'd like to analyze charts of following great souls of Indian soil.

Maha Vaidya Nath Iyer Yogi AuroBindo Anandmayee Maa J Krishna Murthy - chart is not readily available, had to collect it, If somebody from group can help, w'd be indebted. Sri Abhinava Vidya Tirtha.

W'd be pleased to get a chart of your liking for this analysis, pls consider.

regards,Utkal

, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Utkal-ji,> > Following lines caught my attention> "Check, ketu, jup, sun in a chart wth respect to rahu, sat and venus,> then check how moon and mars are inclined, one must have his guru,> guide or jyotishi's horoscope"> > I understand that the lines refer to inherent qualities of a person i.e., his> spiritual inclination.> > If it is not too taxing to you...could you please illustrate the same with> a chart of your choice ? Because that will be a great learning for me> and some other forum members .> > regards> > ChakrabortyThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.