IndiaDivine.org

Child-onset schizophrenia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was watching Oprah on TV when the parents of a seven-year-old girl suffering

from schizophrenia appeared on the show. On another , someone shared

that the father has a blog at:

http://www.januaryfirst.org/www.januaryfirst.org/About_Me.html

In this blog he gives birth data for his daughter.

Do you see any combinations for mental illness in this chart? If the parents

had come to you with this chart, would you have been able to detect that the

girl suffered from schizophrenia?

Jani Schofield

August 8, 2002 at 1:06 am. PDT

POB: Rosemead, CA 118w04 34N04 +7

the person on the other list says that,

> " Rosemead, CA was mentioned on the blog so may be

> close enough to where she was born to allow it to be used for a

> chart. "

What do you think?

--Radha

Look out for affliction to moon ( from mars and nodes ). Look at ketu and Sun.These have to be affected.

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Thu, 8/10/09, aphoton47 <aphoton47 wrote:

aphoton47 <aphoton47 Child-onset schizophrenia Date: Thursday, 8 October, 2009, 6:19 AM

I was watching Oprah on TV when the parents of a seven-year-old girl suffering from schizophrenia appeared on the show. On another , someone shared that the father has a blog at: http://www.januaryf irst.org/ www.januaryfirst .org/About_ Me.htmlIn this blog he gives birth data for his daughter. Do you see any combinations for mental illness in this chart? If the parents had come to you with this chart, would you have been able to detect that the girl suffered from schizophrenia?Jani SchofieldAugust 8, 2002 at 1:06 am. PDT POB: Rosemead, CA 118w04 34N04 +7the person on the other list says that,>"Rosemead, CA was mentioned on the blog so may be> close enough to where she was born to allow it to be used for a> chart."What do you

think?--Radha

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

I may not diagnose schezo but sure one can see some kind of serious mental disease.Firstly Lagna rises in the nakshatra of moon which is highly aflicted with not only mars but 8th/11th L jup.Lagna with Rahu and L/ L and 6thL of disease is debilitated in 5th house of higher mind(Budhi).Thidhi is amavasya.Mo in the nakshatra of sat in a maraka house and also with 6th lord from moon as well.All the planets in between Rahu/ketu including lagna.In navamsa mo gets debilitated in a maraka house and the nakshatra lord of moon exal in 6th clearly points to something.Is it not?Since we are also discussing vargas if we see D12 moon is with Rahu in 4th in saturnine sign and L/L of Rasi goes into a maraka martian sign alongwith mer karaka for nerves asp by mars as well if we take asps in vargas.The post mortem may be easy since we already know the disease but one should have GOD'S GRACE to identify the actual problem.Regards,gopi. , "aphoton47" <aphoton47 wrote:>> I was watching Oprah on TV when the parents of a seven-year-old girl suffering from schizophrenia appeared on the show. On another , someone shared that the father has a blog at: http://www.januaryfirst.org/www.januaryfirst.org/About_Me.html> In this blog he gives birth data for his daughter. > > Do you see any combinations for mental illness in this chart? If the parents had come to you with this chart, would you have been able to detect that the girl suffered from schizophrenia?> > Jani Schofield> August 8, 2002 at 1:06 am. PDT > POB: Rosemead, CA 118w04 34N04 +7> the person on the other list says that,> >"Rosemead, CA was mentioned on the blog so may be> > close enough to where she was born to allow it to be used for a> > chart."> > What do you think?> > --Radha>