IndiaDivine.org

D-Charts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskar,

Upon opening ur chart file I couldn't get ur birth city in data. Pl. mention the city in ur message or enter it in 'data ' and resend ur file

For Shreegauri AssociatesNiranjan Sant

Dhira Krsna BCS <Dhira.Krsna.BCSjhora Sent: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:51 +0100 d-charts

Dear Narasimha,Namaste!In Jhora there are higher divisional charts d-81, d-108, and d-144. Whatare these d-charts used for, and could you give an example using my chart?My chart is attached.Thank you. Also, if you have a reference with meanings for every nadi(d-150) please advise me where to look. I want to fine-tune my birthtime.Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,web sites: <http://www.geocities.com/dvdd1008/Jyotisha.html> <Dhira_ayanamsa> <http://.org/education>

• 3 years later...

Dear Utkal ji, They are not even part of ancient indian astrology, then why worry about them. As I always used to say - Divisions (of Sign) are part of ancient indian astrology, but Divisional charts are not. * DIVISION (Amsa) is all about ONE particular sign and about ONE possible planet planet placed in that division. * DIVISIONAL CHART is about ALL Signs and VERTUAL placement of ALL planets! Unsupported by traditional astrological classics, this is one of the most absurd concept - new born and very much in propeganda and postmortem analysis (and NOT in actual use for future prediction) - as Bhaskar ji puts it. It is just the lack of understanding of some astrologers that caused this new born concept of D-Charts sprung something like 200 or 250 years back. Till then the scholars understood the BPHS and Jataka parijata. The D-charts propogenda was such strong that, even the knowledgeable either started misunderstanding or misinterpreting astrology! In this AIA forum we don't have to worry about D-charts since they are NOT part of ancient indian astrology, even though divisions are!Love and regards,Sreenadh , "utkal.panigrahi" <utkal.panigrahi wrote:>> Over use of D charts is killing vedic astrology, with a minute's diff in birth time D charts tend to change.> > utkal.