IndiaDivine.org

User Manual Framework

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Members,

I am attaching herewith the framework for the User Manual for the Jagannath Hora. Please give your comments and also any addition, deletion that need to be done. Others are welcome to work on this. Gauranga, if you are confortable, we can devide our portions of this manual.

Regards

Sarajit

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Sarajit (et.al). Nice work on the manual.

May I make a few suggestions on the manual:

1. I added a trade mark ( TM) vs. a circle R. to the first page. this I believe is the way to go and we can use it day 1. If you approve , all other locations can the be replaced with the TM.

2. I added a Graphic or Sri Krishna to the first page, then Ganesha is used for the Welcome chapter but we can consider either. I added Lakshmi to "working with on line help".. If appropriate we can have a theme for ea. chapter and a Deva or Devi for each...., just an Idea.2a. A detication on page one would be a good thing.

3. I added point 8 to the list of conditions....take a look...Pint 8 says, we're offering the software without any implied guaranty's or intent... it's there for your use only, and SJVC is not responsible for how you choose to use it.

4. I modified point 2, rental.

Take a look ....thxc

Sarajit Poddar [sarajitp] Saturday, October 13, 2001 5:11 AM User Manual Framework

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Members,

I am attaching herewith the framework for the User Manual for the Jagannath Hora. Please give your comments and also any addition, deletion that need to be done. Others are welcome to work on this. Gauranga, if you are confortable, we can devide our portions of this manual.

Regards

Sarajit

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Frank!

Thank you very much for your comments. The pictures are really nice. I will start working on the "help" and user manual from 18th onwards, when I will get my computer insatlled in my House...

Keep writing...

Regards

Sarajit

-

Frank in Austin

sarajitp

Cc: jhora

Sunday, October 14, 2001 3:22 AM

FW: User Manual Framework

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Sarajit (et.al). Nice work on the manual.

May I make a few suggestions on the manual:

1. I added a trade mark ( TM) vs. a circle R. to the first page. this I believe is the way to go and we can use it day 1. If you approve , all other locations can the be replaced with the TM.

2. I added a Graphic or Sri Krishna to the first page, then Ganesha is used for the Welcome chapter but we can consider either. I added Lakshmi to "working with on line help".. If appropriate we can have a theme for ea. chapter and a Deva or Devi for each...., just an Idea.2a. A detication on page one would be a good thing.

3. I added point 8 to the list of conditions....take a look...Pint 8 says, we're offering the software without any implied guaranty's or intent... it's there for your use only, and SJVC is not responsible for how you choose to use it.

4. I modified point 2, rental.

Take a look ....thxc

Sarajit Poddar [sarajitp] Saturday, October 13, 2001 5:11 AM User Manual Framework

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Members,

Regards

Sarajit