IndiaDivine.org

JHLite 4.1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Narasimha ji,Could I suggest few additions to the above software.1)I know that You and Sri Sanjay Ji have got the copyrights to your books. Would it be possible to put them in electronic format(I think the books were written on the computer so it should not be difficult)and sold separately with search facility possible from with in the program?The reasons are:a)Both of you are giving so much of yourselves free for spread of this divine knowledge,I feel both of you should be compensated for your hard work so that you may continue to give more to Jyotish and still fulfill your familial duties.b)It will be easier for the students to refer and find more detailed information about the various systems covered by the software .

c)I have recently got all the books of Sri Sanjay Ji and yours.One can read and have the various charts on the monitor in front making it easier to study and also cross refer.I have put the charts from your book in the JHora and refer to them while studying the book.I am working on doing the same with Shri Sanjay Ji's books.

2)Search for yogas in Tajaka charts.

3)Sudarshan Chakra as given on page 8 of COVA with the 4th circle for real time transit position of planets with capabilty to stop and move the planets for any date.

4)Please make default settings and calculations for various functions and charts as per what Shri Sanjay Ji uses.Also could it be possible for the program to suggest the diffrent dasa to be used depending on the horoscope like between asttotari/vimshotari with the reason poping up for the same and start point for Vimsotari dasa like from moon /name/lagana/utpana etc depending on the stronger one.It will be easier for tyros like me to learn better and follow the Parampara as closely as possible till we are capable and advanced enough to try other variants.

5)Could we have Panchang which gives various important festivals/muharta and astrological important days specially with respect to Sri Achyuta Dasa Parampara which should open up when the computer is started the first time. Jhora should be an icon in the start up tray so that one can start it without going to the start up menu.

Please see if you feel any of the above suggestion is worth implementing in the first version or later versions or not at all.

With regards,

Jagmeet

Dear Jagmeet

Namaste

I whole heartedly support your suggestions. These are excellent suggestions and if incorporated they will certainly be of great help.

Atma Prakashatma

-

jagmeet s dheendsa

jhora

Tuesday, November 20, 2001 1:31 AM

Re: JHLite 4.1

Dear Narasimha ji,Could I suggest few additions to the above software.1)I know that You and Sri Sanjay Ji have got the copyrights to your books. Would it be possible to put them in electronic format(I think the books were written on the computer so it should not be difficult)and sold separately with search facility possible from with in the program?The reasons are:a)Both of you are giving so much of yourselves free for spread of this divine knowledge,I feel both of you should be compensated for your hard work so that you may continue to give more to Jyotish and still fulfill your familial duties.b)It will be easier for the students to refer and find more detailed information about the various systems covered by the software .

c)I have recently got all the books of Sri Sanjay Ji and yours.One can read and have the various charts on the monitor in front making it easier to study and also cross refer.I have put the charts from your book in the JHora and refer to them while studying the book.I am working on doing the same with Shri Sanjay Ji's books.

2)Search for yogas in Tajaka charts.

3)Sudarshan Chakra as given on page 8 of COVA with the 4th circle for real time transit position of planets with capabilty to stop and move the planets for any date.

4)Please make default settings and calculations for various functions and charts as per what Shri Sanjay Ji uses.Also could it be possible for the program to suggest the diffrent dasa to be used depending on the horoscope like between asttotari/vimshotari with the reason poping up for the same and start point for Vimsotari dasa like from moon /name/lagana/utpana etc depending on the stronger one.It will be easier for tyros like me to learn better and follow the Parampara as closely as possible till we are capable and advanced enough to try other variants.

5)Could we have Panchang which gives various important festivals/muharta and astrological important days specially with respect to Sri Achyuta Dasa Parampara which should open up when the computer is started the first time. Jhora should be an icon in the start up tray so that one can start it without going to the start up menu.

Please see if you feel any of the above suggestion is worth implementing in the first version or later versions or not at all.

With regards,

Jagmeet