IndiaDivine.org

Question on Parivrajya yoga in JH 5

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Guru's and Learned Members,

I have taken a sample chart for studuing the DrigDasa

as: Swami (Baba) Muktananda, May 16, 1908; 05:11 IST

(zone -05:30); Dharmastala, India; 75E23 12N57.

While studying the chart: I have found the following 2

important Yoga's present in this native:-

1) Atmakaraka Moon is in kendras to exalted 9th lord

Jupiter (Gaja-kesari yoga), with both receiving

unobstructed Shubha-argala from exalted Ketu in the

9th house;

2) Lord of Moon sign Venus, comes under the rasi

aspect of Saturn, thus generating " Parivrajya yoga " .

When I see these Yoga's in JH 5, under Strenghts and

otherstrenghts options, I see many other Yoga for D-1

where Gaja-Kesari Yoga is mentioned, but " Parivrajya

yoga " is not mentioed there.

Can some one please let me know, why do not I see the

" Parivrajya yoga " in this list of Yoga's.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards

Rao

Dear Rao,

I was away at the US East Coast conference at Edison, New Jersey. It went very well. We had a nice crowd, both in terms of quantity and quality. All the lectures were very well-received, including my own Kashinatha Hora lecture. With Sanjay ji's kind blessings, I finally got a chance to reveal the hora chart that I had to keep to myself for 4.5 years. This chart is the correct chart for seeing financial matters and its combination with Hora Narayana dasa works wonders. I presented several examples in the class for perfect timing of events related to money.

Coming back to your question, the verse I used is from Phala Deepika (27-4). It says

"janmaadhipah suryasutena drishtah seshairadrishtah"

It means that the lord of Moonsign is seen by the son of Sun (Saturn) and unseen by others. So Saturn's aspect on Venus in your example is not enough to give Pravrajya yoga. There are other planets aspecting Venus. Mars and nodes are also there in Dwiswabhava rasis along with Venus and Saturn. The software does not consider nodes in this rule and so their aspect is not the problem. But Mars with Venus spoils things. Had Mars not been with Venus, the yoga would've been there.

Apart from Gaja-Kesari yoga, please note that the software lists Hamsa yoga, Amala yoga, Tapaswi yoga and Sadhu yoga among others for Swami Muktananda.

If you change the varga to D-20, the software finds the Pravrajya yoga. Mars is Moon's dispositor and he is aspected only by Saturn in D-20 (by rasi drishti).

May Jupiter's light shine on us,

Narasimha

-

Rao Nemani

JHora Jhora ; Vedic Astrology Group

Sunday, August 31, 2003 11:38 PM

Question on "Parivrajya yoga" in JH 5

Dear Guru's and Learned Members,I have taken a sample chart for studuing the DrigDasaas: Swami (Baba) Muktananda, May 16, 1908; 05:11 IST(zone -05:30); Dharmastala, India; 75E23 12N57.While studying the chart: I have found the following 2important Yoga's present in this native:-1) Atmakaraka Moon is in kendras to exalted 9th lordJupiter (Gaja-kesari yoga), with both receivingunobstructed Shubha-argala from exalted Ketu in the9th house;2) Lord of Moon sign Venus, comes under the rasiaspect of Saturn, thus generating "Parivrajya yoga".When I see these Yoga's in JH 5, under Strenghts andotherstrenghts options, I see many other Yoga for D-1where Gaja-Kesari Yoga is mentioned, but "Parivrajyayoga" is not mentioed there. Can some one please let me know, why do not I see the"Parivrajya yoga" in this list of Yoga's.Thanks for the help in advance.RegardsRao