IndiaDivine.org

Varnada lagna calculation in JH 6.0

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Narasimha,

Pranaams.

I have written one email to the Jhora list, but you haven't answered that. So I'm writing here also. Since I have uploaded the upgrade of the commercial Jhora software, I have noticed that the Varnada Lgana calculation is incorrect. The software puts all the Vranadas to the same degree where the lagna is, which is possibly wrong. Hand calculations give different results.

Please check it and tell me what to do.

Yours,

Gauranga Das Vedic Astrologer gauranga Jyotish Remedies: WWW.BRIHASPATI.NET Phone: +36-309-140-839

Gauranga Das Vedic Astrologer gauranga Jyotish Remedies: WWW.BRIHASPATI.NET Phone: +36-309-140-839

• 2 weeks later...

- Gauranga Das

jhora

Cc: Vedic Astrology Group

Thursday, November 25, 2004 5:34 PM

Varnada lagna calculation in JH 6.0

Dear Narasimha,

Pranaams.

I have written one email to the Jhora list, but you haven't answered that. So I'm writing here also. Since I have uploaded the upgrade of the commercial Jhora software, I have noticed that the Varnada Lgana calculation is incorrect. The software puts all the Vranadas to the same degree where the lagna is, which is possibly wrong. Hand calculations give different results.

Please check it and tell me what to do.

Yours,