IndiaDivine.org

Sri Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Narasimha,

Since I’ve upgraded to JH 7.02, I’ve not been

able to open Sri Krishna’s chart (3138 BC) – the program freezes.

Even if I put in the data my self the chart won’t calculate and the

program freezes. Do you have any ideas for me?

Blessings,

Julli

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Hi Yasoda,Following details have been quoted for Sri Krishna's birth in 'Notable Horoscopes - B.V. Raman (Sixth Edition, 1991)19th July 3228 B.C.Time: at about midnightPlace: Latitude 27 degrees 25 minutes North, Longitude: 77 degrees 41 minutes EastPlanetary positions: Sun 139d 48m, Moon 47d 42m, Mars 91d 6m, Mercury 152d 48m, Jupiter 148d 54m, Venus 102d 54m, Saturn 224d 42m, Rahu 106d 24m, Ascendant 50 d, Ayanamsa +50d 40mBalance of Moon's Dasa at birth: 4 years 2 months 21 daysAs you may expect, the birth data has been justified quoting shlokas from various Puranas like Vishnupurana, Matsyapurana, Harivamsa, Shrimad Bhagavatageeta etc. and events in 'His' life rationalised using the above planetary positions. There is an analysis of Sri Krishna's horoscope in the book and I will be glad to scan and send it to you should you need it. Hope this meets your

rquirement.Sunil Sharma yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna wrote: Nmaskar, Can anybody email me Data for Sri Krishna chart? Thank you in advance Yasoda