IndiaDivine.org

Thanks!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste! The problem was due to Hebrew edition of Windows XP. It used Hebrew as a default language for programs that are not Unicode. I've changed it to English and now it's OK. Thank you for your patience! All the best to you, Adin. "Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" <pvr wrote: Namaste, That is a new issue. Seeing junk characters when the language is chosen is not English is a known problem. But this is the first time that someone is reporting seeing junk characters when English is chosen. We do not use any special fonts in English. We use Arial and other standard windows fonts that must be there on all windows computers. We do not even try to install those fonts on the computer and we assume that they are already there. When I tried the software on many computers, I never saw a problem with English. I saw problems only with other fonts when the font was not properly installed. I am surprised that you see junk with English chosen. Make sure that you changed the language to English correctly (i.e. did not press cancel instead of ok at the end etc). Best regards, Narasimha - adinsh1 jhora Thursday, December 27, 2007 2:36 PM English characters in charts Namaste Mr Narasimha Rao!May God bless you for distributing this great software for free.The problem described by Mr Manish Rathi probably pertains to all languages,including English.I have tried Preferences -> Related to display -> Chart style & language -> English, but the problem persists.With Best Regards,Adin. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.9/1198 - Release 12/26/2007 5:26 PM

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.