IndiaDivine.org

Day Light Saving: Problems with Toronto

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The automatic adjustment is reflected in the data entry window with the appropriate title, i.e., "Standard .." or "Day Light ..". Even in the latest JHORA 7.1, this seems to be happening incorrectly. For example, this year the Daylight Saving time came into effect in USA & Canada on March 9, 2008. But for Toronto, Canada JHORA doesn't show it until April 6. Sunil John <suniljohn_2002 wrote: Yes had already done that but wanted to know if automatic daylight was being achievedSJ Tella Puli <tellapuli >jhora Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 7:00:15 AMRe: Stallone, Sylvester Enzio/ Day Light Saving Mr. PVR has already responded explaining the complications of DST during 1944-1966. Now, if you change the timezone to 4 hours West of GMT in the data entry window, you will get results similar to the other programs.suniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002@ > wrote:

Om Datta GuruDear PVR & all,Is day light saving accommodated in new Jhora or we need to do some alteration pls guideE.g Name: STALLONE, SLY July/06/1946 Time: 19:20 EDT (+5:00) Gender: M Place: New York, NY Lat: 40 N 42 Lng: 74 W 00 Lagna Deg Jhora: 19Sg54 Kala: 5Sg27 Parasara Light: 5Sg26 Goravani:5Sg26 Jhora is giving different lagna degree so daylight saving to use in Jhora i have not been able to understand, if anyone can guide how to insert it in the software as i presume other softwares are automatically inserting it or have i done a mistake. Pls guide Thanks Regards Sunil John Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

ohhh thats odd I hope PVR is notified about itSJTella Puli <tellapulijhora Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 6:01:59 PMRe: Day Light Saving: Problems with Toronto,

The automatic adjustment is reflected in the data entry window with the appropriate title, i.e., "Standard .." or "Day Light ..". Even in the latest JHORA 7.1, this seems to be happening incorrectly. For example, this year the Daylight Saving time came into effect in USA & Canada on March 9, 2008. But for Toronto, Canada JHORA doesn't show it until April 6. Sunil John <suniljohn_2002@ > wrote: Yes had already done that but wanted to know if automatic daylight was being

achievedSJ Tella Puli <tellapuli >jhora Wednesday, April 23, 2008 7:00:15 AMRe: Stallone, Sylvester Enzio/ Day Light Saving Mr. PVR has already responded explaining the complications of DST during 1944-1966. Now, if you change the timezone to 4 hours West of GMT in the data entry window, you will get results similar to the other programs.suniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002@ > wrote:

Om Datta GuruDear PVR & all,Is day light saving accommodated in new Jhora or we need to do some alteration pls guideE.g Name: STALLONE, SLY July/06/1946 Time: 19:20 EDT (+5:00) Gender: M Place: New York, NY Lat: 40 N 42 Lng: 74 W 00 Lagna Deg Jhora:

19Sg54 Kala: 5Sg27 Parasara Light: 5Sg26 Goravani:5Sg26 Jhora is giving different lagna degree so daylight saving to use in Jhora i have not been able to understand, if anyone can guide how to insert it in the software as i presume other softwares are automatically inserting it or have i done a mistake. Pls guide Thanks Regards Sunil John Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it

now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Well, I guess his plate is full with a bunch of bug fixes and feature enhancements. Didn't want to bother him with this minor stuff. We can always adjust the timezone manually but that needs to be done with eyes-wide-open :-)Sunil John <suniljohn_2002 wrote: ohhh thats odd I hope PVR is notified about itSJ Tella Puli <tellapuli >jhora Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 6:01:59 PMRe: Day Light Saving: Problems with Toronto, The automatic adjustment is reflected in the data entry window with the appropriate title, i.e., "Standard .." or "Day Light ..". Even in the latest JHORA 7.1, this seems to be happening incorrectly. For example, this year the Daylight Saving time came into effect in USA & Canada on March 9, 2008. But for Toronto, Canada JHORA doesn't show it until April 6. Sunil John <suniljohn_2002@ > wrote: Yes had already done that but wanted to know if automatic daylight was being achievedSJ Tella Puli <tellapuli >jhora Wednesday, April 23, 2008 7:00:15 AMRe: Stallone, Sylvester Enzio/ Day Light Saving Mr. PVR has already responded explaining the complications of DST during 1944-1966. Now, if you change the timezone to 4 hours West of GMT in the data entry window, you will get results similar to the other programs.suniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002@ > wrote: Om Datta GuruDear PVR & all,Is day light saving accommodated in new Jhora or we need to do some alteration pls guideE.g Name: STALLONE, SLY July/06/1946 Time: 19:20 EDT (+5:00) Gender: M Place: New York, NY Lat: 40 N 42 Lng: 74 W 00 Lagna Deg Jhora:

19Sg54 Kala: 5Sg27 Parasara Light: 5Sg26 Goravani:5Sg26 Jhora is giving different lagna degree so daylight saving to use in Jhora i have not been able to understand, if anyone can guide how to insert it in the software as i presume other softwares are automatically inserting it or have i done a mistake. Pls guide Thanks Regards Sunil John Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.