IndiaDivine.org

Paralysis Stroke

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected List Members,Kindly suggest how to read significations of a paralytic stroke. In the chart attached, the native had a partial stroke affecting the right arm in the very early hours of Saturday morning. The native does not seem to have a weak Mercury, although Rahu has argala on this and dasha readings are Mer --> Mo --> Ra --> Sa --> Ra --> Ma. Thanks for your time, energies, and help. Best regards, PG

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Patheya,Merucry is in parivartana with debilitated Venus who is a malefic for Simha Lagna and is placed in Maraka bhava.Jupiter is lord of the 4th house from AK in Navamsa showing health. Moola dasa of Rahu, antardasa of Saturn was running, and both of these malefics are afflicting Jupiter along with AK Mars. Visnu must be worshipped to come out of the curse. Respectfully,MichalPatheya Goyal <patheyagoyaljhora ;

sohamsa Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 4:30:34 PM Paralysis StrokeRespected List Members,Kindly suggest how to read significations of a paralytic stroke. In the chart attached, the native had a partial stroke affecting the right arm in the very early hours of Saturday morning. The native does not seem to have a weak Mercury, although Rahu has argala on this and dasha readings are Mer --> Mo --> Ra --> Sa --> Ra --> Ma. Thanks for your time, energies, and help. Best regards, PGBe a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Respected fellow members, Michal,Thank you for pointing out the missing chart. I attach it here. And I take this opportunity to express my gratitude to you for responding to the same query on Sohamsa [where I did attach the chart]. Pram Chopra,Thank you very much for casting the Horary chart and your analysis. Best regards,PG Re: Paralytic stroke Posted by: "Michal Dziwulski" nearmichal nearmichal Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:59 pm ((PDT))Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear PG,There is no chart attached.Respectfully,MichalRe: Paralytic strokePosted by: "Prem Chopra" pramchopra1964 Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:50 pm ((PDT))Dear PGGod Bless UAs Mars with Moon is connected

with, Rahu, Saturn it means 6H SubLord is connected with Lagna as well as 6H with affliction of 8H and 12H combination and 3H belong to Right Arm which is also afflicted in the natives chart. Check I am just saying this by Invisible horary chart.ThanksPram ChopraPatheya Goyal Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 11:31:39 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Paralytic strokeRespected List Members,Kindly suggest how to read significations of a paralytic stroke. In the chart attached, the native had a partial stroke affecting the right arm in the very early hours of this past Saturday morning. The native does not seem to have a weak Mercury, althoughit is under argala from Rahu and the vimshottari dasha readings are Mer --> Mo --> Ra --> Sa --> Ra --> Ma. Thanks for your time, energies, and help. Best regards,

PG

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Patheya Goyal,

does not give facility to store attachment.Moreover attachment if really posted with mail are reaching only to those who have d to individual message from Group.I am one .I have not seen any attachment with your posting on this thread.

Those who have d for digest do not receive attachment by default.

It is a good idea to state DOB,TOB and Place of Birth with TZ if one can not attach chart.

with best wishes.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCS :http:\\www.kaalvastu.com] -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Patheya Goyal

Monday, April 28, 2008 6:51 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Paralysis Stroke

Respected fellow members, Michal,Thank you for pointing out the missing chart. I attach it here. And I take this opportunity to express my gratitude to you for responding to the same query on Sohamsa [where I did attach the chart]. Pram Chopra,Thank you very much for casting the Horary chart and your analysis. Best regards,PG

Re: Paralytic strokePosted by: "Michal Dziwulski" nearmichal nearmichalSun Apr 27, 2008 12:59 pm ((PDT))Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear PG,There is no chart attached.Respectfully,MichalRe: Paralytic strokePosted by: "Prem Chopra" pramchopra1964 Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:50 pm ((PDT))Dear PGGod Bless UAs Mars with Moon is connected with, Rahu, Saturn it means 6H SubLord is connected with Lagna as well as 6H with affliction of 8H and 12H combination and 3H belong to Right Arm which is also afflicted in the natives chart. Check I am just saying this by Invisible horary chart.ThanksPram ChopraPatheya Goyal Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 11:31:39 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Paralytic strokeRespected List Members,Kindly suggest how to read significations of a paralytic stroke. In the chart attached, the native had a partial stroke affecting the right arm in the very early hours of this past Saturday morning. The native does not seem to have a weak Mercury, althoughit is under argala from Rahu and the vimshottari dasha readings are Mer --> Mo --> Ra --> Sa --> Ra --> Ma. Thanks for your time, energies, and help. Best regards, PG