Respected PVRji

I believe that Jhora doesn't work on Apple computer. Is there any plan

to make it work there in near future.I was planning a computer

purchase and since I use your wonderful program a lot was wondering

about this.

Thanks

Shiv

Guest guest

Dear Shiv,I am an Apple user & have finally found a program called "Cross Over" which allows me to run JH 7.1 on my computer without having to install XP & reboot onto a partitioned hard drive. JH works find but I can't access any of the help menus which is very disappointing since there is so much information there. Here's the link: http://www.codeweavers.com/products/ I've asked Narasimha for years to make the program compatible with Apple, but it's probably too big of a project. But get an Apple computer - they're fabulous!Blessings, JulliOn Apr 28, 2008, at 10:26 AM, Shiv wrote:Respected PVRjiI believe that Jhora doesn't work on Apple computer. Is there any planto make it work there in near future.I was planning a computerpurchase and since I use your wonderful program a lot was wonderingabout this.ThanksShiv Julli Morrisonjulli

Guest guest

Thanks for the terrific info Julli. Just so that I understood it

clearly, you can actually run JHora on a Mac with this crossover

program with the only caveat that the help menu doesn't show up?

Rgds

SHiv

jhora , Julli Morrison <julli wrote:

>

> Dear Shiv,

>

> I am an Apple user & have finally found a program called " Cross Over "

> which allows me to run JH 7.1 on my computer without having to install

> XP & reboot onto a partitioned hard drive. JH works find but I can't

> access any of the help menus which is very disappointing since there

> is so much information there. Here's the link:

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/

> I've asked Narasimha for years to make the program compatible with

> Apple, but it's probably too big of a project. But get an Apple

> computer - they're fabulous!

>

> Blessings,

>

> Julli

>

>

>

>

> On Apr 28, 2008, at 10:26 AM, Shiv wrote:

>

> Respected PVRji

> I believe that Jhora doesn't work on Apple computer. Is there any plan

> to make it work there in near future.I was planning a computer

> purchase and since I use your wonderful program a lot was wondering

> about this.

>

> Thanks

> Shiv

>

>

>

>

> Julli Morrison

> julli

>

Guest guest

Absolutely - it's brilliant. You do have to use a mouse, though. You are not able to "Ctrl Click" to simulate the right-mouse-click to access all the chart variations. Let me know if you need help. In the meantime, help me lobby Narasimha to make the program compatible with Apple! I really miss all the info he has in the Help program.Blessings to all,JulliOn May 3, 2008, at 3:05 PM, Shiv wrote:Thanks for the terrific info Julli. Just so that I understood itclearly, you can actually run JHora on a Mac with this crossoverprogram with the only caveat that the help menu doesn't show up?RgdsSHivjhora , Julli Morrison <julli wrote:>> Dear Shiv,> > I am an Apple user & have finally found a program called "Cross Over" > which allows me to run JH 7.1 on my computer without having to install > XP & reboot onto a partitioned hard drive. JH works find but I can't > access any of the help menus which is very disappointing since there > is so much information there. Here's the link: http://www.codeweavers.com/products/ > I've asked Narasimha for years to make the program compatible with > Apple, but it's probably too big of a project. But get an Apple > computer - they're fabulous!> > Blessings,> > Julli> > > > > On Apr 28, 2008, at 10:26 AM, Shiv wrote:> > Respected PVRji> I believe that Jhora doesn't work on Apple computer. Is there any plan> to make it work there in near future.I was planning a computer> purchase and since I use your wonderful program a lot was wondering> about this.> > Thanks> Shiv> > > > > Julli Morrison> julli Julli Morrisonjulli