IndiaDivine.org

TP- Daily chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi to everyone,

I've recently started using DTP chart and will use it more often in the future. However, unlike in yearly and monthly charts, I have a problem here with the time /and my data so far are insufficient/.

In DTP time seems to be much more important, simply by virtue of the fact that it covers shorter -time-span- how do we 'read' time from TADasa,

for DTP, if it's based on birthtime info, and the native lives on another location? Should any correction /for time, time zone/ be implemented? Or do we use the time as IF it was 'universally applicable'.

Theoretically it would be OK, I assume- if TP Annual chart /casted for a birthplace/ works, and it does,

the smaller segment of the same body of time- DAY, should be working as well.

I'd appreciate your sharing.

Anna

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Dear Anna, I also get confused when I use it DTP.. Somedays it comes remarkably accurate with Thithi Astodhari Dasa, to exact minute and some days it goes against my interpretation. Where I get confusion point is regarding usage of Location where living location changed or the place of birth. Then use of MKS and pachakadi sambanda and 6,8,12 position all has to be looked into or just Hora lord and Atma karaka placement is enough for DTP. could anyone clarify in this will be great helpful. Thanks in advance. Regds. K.V.Vighnesh Chennai kvvighnesh "A.R." <bonamente108 wrote: Hi to everyone, I've recently started using DTP chart and will use it more often in the future. However, unlike in yearly and monthly charts, I have a problem here with the time /and my data so far are insufficient/. In DTP time seems to be much more important, simply by virtue of the fact that it covers shorter -time-span- how do we 'read' time from TADasa, for DTP, if it's based on birthtime info, and the native lives on another location? Should any correction /for time, time zone/ be implemented? Or do we use the time as IF it was 'universally applicable'. Theoretically it would

be OK, I assume- if TP Annual chart /casted for a birthplace/ works, and it does, the smaller segment of the same body of time- DAY, should be working as well. I'd appreciate your sharing. Anna Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.