IndiaDivine.org

Suggestion for J.Hora

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear P.V.R.N. Rao,

I've been sending mails to your personal E-mail and haven't received any reply for the last nearly 2 years. Today I found out this Group and re-sending one of my recent mail sent directly to you.

Hope to get a positive reply for my suggestion of a Full separate K.P. system.

First of all I thank you for making your software available for free of charge, you are very generous!!

I've been using your software for K.P. system, but I will be much more happier if this software gives all what is needed for a K.P. user.

As this software does not give Planet wise Significators & House-wise Significators, I have to make them manually.

Further, this programme doesn't give anything about aspects (Planet to Planet and Planet to Bhava Cusp)

Another important thing is the lack of a Chart with Bhava Cuspal position and Planetary position, so that at a glance we can understand in which Bhava a particular Planet resides.

Therefore, I like to have a separate section in your Programme which provide all what I mentioned above,so that we can get print out of all what is needed for K.P.System, for Natal Chart and Horary Chart ie:

1) Chart with Planetary and Bhava position (in Degree, Minutes, seconds)

2) Table of Significators

3) Table of Aspects (Western aspects - Major and Minor aspects)

4) Table of Bhava & Planets with their Sign lord, Star lord, Sub lord, Sub-sub lord etc.

The Dasa Bhukthi section is an excellent one with so many options, I really love that.

So, please be kind enough to include these suggestions in your programmes when your release the next update.

Please kindly let me know whether your will include these in the programme.

If I should write to some other E-mail Address, please let me have that E-mail address, then I can send this request to that E-mail address.

Thank you

B.Kanagasabai.