ajitd

varahamihira

Cc: Narasimha Rao

22 mm 2003 6:48 AM

Tithi Pravesh

OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA

Dear shri Sanjayji,

Sashtanga Pranam,

Presently I am working on tithi pravesh charts. Sir, Can Yogini dasa (compressed) be applied to TP charts? I fully believe it is a ayur dasa. Can ayur dasa be applied to TP charts? Thee is a mention of using the Yogini position in the Annual Charts to assess the hazards or the obstructions during the period in question. please guide me on this point. Sir, also tell me which I have asked you in my last few posts about which secret dasa is to be appliedto D5.

Secondly, How to see the Non Verbal Learning and the problems associated with it , form the divisional chart. Which d charts to be used? D4;D5;D24; any other chart? Which houses and whch planetary configuration will have the importance?

Thanking you

Yours Shishya,

Dewavrat Buit

Nagpur, India

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,Lagna Lord and Vara Lord Mars is debilitated in the 4th house with Ketu. This could show some health problems. The 4th lord, although exalted, is involved in the conglomerate in the 2nd house aspected by Saturn and Rahu. Those planets in the 2nd house are in badhaksthana from the 4th house and include Hora lord Sun. Property dealings can also be highlighted by this combination.Respectfully,Michalrajarshi14 <rajarshi14To:

Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 7:57:10 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Tithi PraveshHello Everyone,

I was finding a little difficulty in analysing the following TP Chart.

There are four planets in the 2nd house, so what kind of an effect

will that 4 planet yoga have in the TP Chart.

Here is the time for the TP Chart..

4th June 2008, 3:15am Calcutta.

-Thanks and Regards

Rajarshi

Guest guest

Jai Vatukaye Dear Michal Thanks a ton for the analysis. I was generally completely out of clue regarding this 4 planet thing. Could you please tell me what are the general rules for seeing tithi pravesh chart and what dasa to use? Like you said vara lord, so what does vara lord signify, what does lagna/lagna lord signify in TP Chart, can we use the astakvarga of the TP chart? Also should the TP Chart be analysed w.r.t the natal chart or as a stand alone? Now you said the 2nd house combination is in badhaksthana from 4th house, so can that mean some problems related to house property? Since badhaksthana.. Kindly enlighten. Eagerly awaiting your reply. -Regards Rajarshi Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,Lagna Lord and Vara Lord Mars is debilitated in the 4th house with Ketu. This could show some health problems. The 4th lord, although exalted, is involved in the conglomerate in the 2nd house aspected by Saturn and Rahu. Those planets in the 2nd house are in badhaksthana from the 4th house and include Hora lord Sun. Property dealings can also be highlighted by this

combination.Respectfully,Michal rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 7:57:10 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh Hello Everyone,I was finding a little difficulty in analysing the following TP Chart.There are four planets in the 2nd house, so what kind of an effect will that 4 planet yoga have in the TP Chart.Here is the time for the TP Chart..4th June 2008, 3:15am Calcutta.-Thanks and RegardsRajarshi "This above all: to thine own self be true!" -

Hamlet

What is your Emotional Quotient? Find out.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,There is a short article that answers your questions at the following location:http://srath.com/lessons/advanced/tithipravesh.htmHere is an extract:Use of Weekday, Lagna and Hora

The annual chart is interpreted just like the natal chart, but there are some special considerations:

(1) Weekday: Take the ruler of the weekday running at the commencement of New Year. If he is a benefic with respect to natal Lagna, it will be a favorable year. If he is a malefic with respect to natal Lagna, it will be an unfavorable year.

(2) Lagna: Take the sign occupied by Lagna in the annual chart. If it is a quadrant or a trine from natal Lagna, the year will bring the fruits of good actions of the past, i.e. it will be a favorable year. If it is a Dusthana from natal Lagna, the year will bring the results of evil actions of the past, i.e. it will be a year of obstacles.

(3) Hora: Take the ruler of the Hora (hour) running at the commencement of New Year. This planet will be the most important planet during the year, even more important than Lagna lord. The houses owned and occupied by this planet will set the tone for the main events of the year. The strength, placement and yogas of this planet will have a tremendous impact on the main events of the year.Respectfully,Michalrajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 4:38:24 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh

Jai Vatukaye Dear Michal Thanks a ton for the analysis. I was generally completely out of clue regarding this 4 planet thing. Could you please tell me what are the general rules for seeing tithi pravesh chart and what dasa to use? Like you said vara lord, so what does vara lord signify, what does lagna/lagna lord signify in TP Chart, can we use the astakvarga of the TP chart? Also should the TP Chart be analysed w.r.t the natal chart or as a stand alone? Now you said the 2nd house combination is in badhaksthana from 4th house, so can that mean some problems related to house property? Since badhaksthana. . Kindly enlighten. Eagerly awaiting your reply. -Regards Rajarshi Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal > wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,Lagna Lord and Vara Lord Mars is debilitated in the 4th house with Ketu. This could show some health problems. The 4th lord, although exalted, is involved in the conglomerate in the 2nd house aspected by Saturn and Rahu. Those planets in the 2nd house are in badhaksthana from the 4th house and include Hora lord Sun. Property dealings can also be highlighted by this

combination.Respectfully,Michal rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Friday, May 16, 2008 7:57:10 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh Hello Everyone,I was finding a little difficulty in analysing the following TP Chart.There are four planets in the 2nd house, so what kind of an effect will that 4 planet yoga have in the TP Chart.Here is the time for the TP Chart..4th June 2008, 3:15am Calcutta.-Thanks and RegardsRajarshi "This above all: to thine own self be true!" -

Hamlet What is your Emotional Quotient? Find out.

Guest guest

Jai Vatukaye Dear Michal, Thanks for the website. Also interestingly I had no clue that the tajika system was not orgianlly vedic, because till date I have used the isthala and easarpha yogas for horary charts mostly and found very exciting results. I had learnt it from the books of B.V Raman. Now coming back to this chart, I tried some analysis based on the info you provided. I would highly apprecitae if you could go thru it and tell me if my analysis is on the right lines. Mars is the lagna lord for thr TP and is the lagna lord for the natal chart as well (vrischik lagna).. mars being debiliated can show some health issues or being in 4th from TP Lagna, some kind of domestic disputes? (Including a sort of kuja dosa?) Also the TP Lgn happens to be in 6th from natal lagna, so results of evil karma, and as its 6th can

be diseases/enemies? Sun is the hora lord of TP chart and placed in 2nd house lording the 5th house. So something to do with money coming in? Now that 4 yogas is a parivraj yoga with moon being most powerful, but combust, so can turn into a rajyoga of sorts? Thank you for your help. -Regards Rajarshi Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,There is a short article that answers your questions at the following location:http://srath.com/lessons/advanced/tithipravesh.htmHere is an extract:Use of Weekday, Lagna and HoraThe annual chart is interpreted just like the natal chart, but there are some special considerations:(1) Weekday: Take the ruler of the weekday running at the commencement of New Year. If he is a benefic with respect to natal Lagna, it will be a favorable year. If he is a malefic with respect to natal Lagna, it will be an unfavorable

year.(2) Lagna: Take the sign occupied by Lagna in the annual chart. If it is a quadrant or a trine from natal Lagna, the year will bring the fruits of good actions of the past, i.e. it will be a favorable year. If it is a Dusthana from natal Lagna, the year will bring the results of evil actions of the past, i.e. it will be a year of obstacles.(3) Hora: Take the ruler of the Hora (hour) running at the commencement of New Year. This planet will be the most important planet during the year, even more important than Lagna lord. The houses owned and occupied by this planet will set the tone for the main events of the year. The strength, placement and yogas of this planet will have a tremendous impact on the main events of the

year.Respectfully,Michal rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 4:38:24 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh Jai Vatukaye Dear Michal Thanks a ton for the analysis. I was generally completely out of clue regarding this 4 planet thing. Could you please tell me what are the general rules for seeing tithi pravesh chart and what dasa to use? Like you said vara lord, so what does vara lord signify, what does lagna/lagna lord signify in TP Chart, can we use the astakvarga of the TP chart? Also should the TP Chart be analysed w.r.t the natal chart or as a stand alone? Now you said the 2nd house combination is in badhaksthana from 4th house, so can that mean some problems related to house property? Since badhaksthana. . Kindly enlighten. Eagerly awaiting your reply. -Regards Rajarshi Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal > wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,Lagna Lord and Vara Lord Mars is debilitated in the 4th house with Ketu. This could show some health problems. The 4th lord, although exalted, is involved in the conglomerate in the 2nd house aspected by Saturn and Rahu. Those planets in the 2nd house are in

badhaksthana from the 4th house and include Hora lord Sun. Property dealings can also be highlighted by this combination.Respectfully,Michal rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Friday, May 16, 2008 7:57:10 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh Hello Everyone,I was finding a little difficulty in analysing the following TP Chart.There are four planets in the 2nd house, so what kind of an effect will that 4 planet yoga have in the TP Chart.Here is the time for the TP Chart..4th June 2008, 3:15am Calcutta.-Thanks and RegardsRajarshi "This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet What is your Emotional Quotient? Find out. "This

above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,Sorry I can't be more extensive, but below are a couple of comments to your questions.Respectfully,Michalrajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 5:08:41 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Tithi PraveshJai Vatukaye Dear Michal, Thanks for the website. Also interestingly I had no clue that the tajika system was not orgianlly vedic, because till date I have used the isthala and easarpha yogas for horary charts mostly and found very exciting results. I had learnt it from the books of B.V Raman. Now coming back to this chart, I tried some analysis based on the info you provided. I would highly apprecitae if you could go thru it and tell me if my analysis is on the right lines. Mars is the lagna lord for thr TP and is the lagna lord for the natal chart as well (vrischik lagna).. mars being debiliated can show some health issues or being in 4th from TP Lagna, some kind of domestic disputes? (Including a sort of kuja dosa?)The TP Lagna is in the 6th from the Natal Lagna, and that with a planet like Mars, disputes are a certainty. Also the TP Lgn happens to be in 6th from natal lagna, so results of evil karma, and as its 6th can

be diseases/enemies? Sun is the hora lord of TP chart and placed in 2nd house lording the 5th house. So something to do with money coming in? Now that 4 yogas is a parivraj yoga with moon being most powerful, but combust, so can turn into a rajyoga of sorts?Can the Moon be combust?Conjunction of 4th and 5th lords is a rajayoga for sure. Thank you for your help. -Regards Rajarshi Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal > wrote:Hare Rama Krsna

||Dear Rajarshi,There is a short article that answers your questions at the following location:http://srath. com/lessons/ advanced/ tithipravesh. htmHere is an extract:Use of Weekday, Lagna and HoraThe annual chart is interpreted just like the natal chart, but there are some special considerations:(1) Weekday: Take the ruler of the weekday running at the commencement of New Year. If he is a benefic with respect to natal Lagna, it will be a favorable year. If he is a malefic with respect to natal Lagna, it will be an unfavorable

year.(2) Lagna: Take the sign occupied by Lagna in the annual chart. If it is a quadrant or a trine from natal Lagna, the year will bring the fruits of good actions of the past, i.e. it will be a favorable year. If it is a Dusthana from natal Lagna, the year will bring the results of evil actions of the past, i.e. it will be a year of obstacles.(3) Hora: Take the ruler of the Hora (hour) running at the commencement of New Year. This planet will be the most important planet during the year, even more important than Lagna lord. The houses owned and occupied by this planet will set the tone for the main events of the year. The strength, placement and yogas of this planet will have a tremendous impact on the main events of the

year.Respectfully,Michalrajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Friday, May 16, 2008 4:38:24 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Tithi PraveshJai VatukayeDear MichalThanks a ton for the analysis. I was generally completely out of clue regarding this 4 planet thing. Could you please tell me what are the general rules for seeing tithi pravesh chart and what dasa to use?Like you said vara lord, so what does vara lord signify, what does lagna/lagna lord signify in TP Chart, can we use the astakvarga of the TP chart?Also should the TP Chart be analysed w.r.t the natal chart

or as a stand alone? Now you said the 2nd house combination is in badhaksthana from 4th house, so can that mean some problems related to house property? Since badhaksthana. . Kindly enlighten. Eagerly awaiting your reply. -Regards RajarshiMichal Dziwulski <nearmichal > wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,Lagna Lord and Vara Lord Mars is debilitated in the 4th house with Ketu. This could show some health problems. The 4th lord, although exalted, is involved in the conglomerate in the 2nd house aspected by Saturn and Rahu. Those planets

in the 2nd house are in

badhaksthana from the 4th house and include Hora lord Sun. Property dealings can also be highlighted by this combination.Respectfully,Michalrajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Friday, May 16, 2008 7:57:10 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Tithi PraveshHello Everyone,I was finding a little difficulty in analysing the following TP Chart.There are four planets in the 2nd house, so what kind of an effect will that 4 planet yoga have in the TP Chart.Here is the time for the TP Chart..4th June 2008, 3:15am Calcutta.-Thanks and

RegardsRajarshi"This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet What is your Emotional Quotient? Find out. "This

above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Dear Michal, Thanks for your comments. Can moon be combust? I really dont know. Some people say it can some say it can't..but valid question.. -Regards RajarshiMichal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,Sorry I can't be more extensive, but below are a

couple of comments to your questions.Respectfully,Michal rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 5:08:41 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh Jai Vatukaye Dear Michal, Thanks for the website. Also interestingly I had no clue that the tajika system was not orgianlly vedic, because till date I have used the isthala and easarpha yogas for horary charts mostly and found very exciting results. I had learnt it from the books of B.V Raman. Now coming back to this chart, I tried some analysis based on the info you provided. I would highly apprecitae if you could go thru

it and tell me if my analysis is on the right lines. Mars is the lagna lord for thr TP and is the lagna lord for the natal chart as well (vrischik lagna).. mars being debiliated can show some health issues or being in 4th from TP Lagna, some kind of domestic disputes? (Including a sort of kuja dosa?)The TP Lagna is in the 6th from the Natal Lagna, and that with a planet like Mars, disputes are a certainty. Also the TP Lgn happens to be in 6th from natal lagna, so results of evil karma, and as its 6th can be diseases/enemies? Sun is the hora lord of TP chart and placed in 2nd house lording the 5th house. So something to do with money coming in? Now that 4 yogas is a parivraj yoga with moon being most powerful, but combust, so can turn into a rajyoga of

sorts?Can the Moon be combust?Conjunction of 4th and 5th lords is a rajayoga for sure. Thank you for your help. -Regards Rajarshi Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal > wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,There is a short article that answers your questions at the following location:http://srath. com/lessons/ advanced/ tithipravesh. htmHere is an extract:Use of Weekday, Lagna and

HoraThe annual chart is interpreted just like the natal chart, but there are some special considerations:(1) Weekday: Take the ruler of the weekday running at the commencement of New Year. If he is a benefic with respect to natal Lagna, it will be a favorable year. If he is a malefic with respect to natal Lagna, it will be an unfavorable year.(2) Lagna: Take the sign occupied by Lagna in the annual chart. If it is a quadrant or a trine from natal Lagna, the year will bring the fruits of good actions of the past, i.e. it will be a favorable year. If it is a Dusthana from natal Lagna, the year will bring the results of evil actions of the past, i.e. it will be a year of

obstacles.(3) Hora: Take the ruler of the Hora (hour) running at the commencement of New Year. This planet will be the most important planet during the year, even more important than Lagna lord. The houses owned and occupied by this planet will set the tone for the main events of the year. The strength, placement and yogas of this planet will have a tremendous impact on the main events of the year.Respectfully,Michal rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Friday, May 16, 2008 4:38:24 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh Jai

Vatukaye Dear Michal Thanks a ton for the analysis. I was generally completely out of clue regarding this 4 planet thing. Could you please tell me what are the general rules for seeing tithi pravesh chart and what dasa to use? Like you said vara lord, so what does vara lord signify, what does lagna/lagna lord signify in TP Chart, can we use the astakvarga of the TP chart? Also should the TP Chart be analysed w.r.t the natal chart or as a stand alone? Now you said the 2nd house combination is in badhaksthana from 4th house, so can that mean some problems related to house property? Since badhaksthana. . Kindly enlighten. Eagerly awaiting your reply. -Regards Rajarshi Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal > wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,Lagna Lord and Vara Lord Mars is debilitated in the 4th house with Ketu. This could show some health problems. The 4th lord, although exalted, is involved in the conglomerate in the 2nd house aspected by Saturn and Rahu. Those planets in the 2nd house are in badhaksthana from the 4th house and include Hora lord Sun. Property dealings can also be highlighted by this combination.Respectfully,Michal rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@ .

comFriday, May 16, 2008 7:57:10 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh Hello Everyone,I was finding a little difficulty in analysing the following TP Chart.There are four planets in the 2nd house, so what kind of an effect will that 4 planet yoga have in the TP Chart.Here is the time for the TP Chart..4th June 2008, 3:15am Calcutta.-Thanks and RegardsRajarshi "This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet What is your Emotional Quotient? Find out. "This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. "This above all: to thine own self be true!" -

Hamlet

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

hello rajarshisun and moon are royal planets, they do not get combust.that is what i learnt. Be Happy always! Dr Lynnrajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 Sent: Friday, 16 May, 2008 10:22:06 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh

Dear Michal, Thanks for your comments. Can moon be combust? I really dont know. Some people say it can some say it can't..but valid question.. -Regards RajarshiMichal Dziwulski <nearmichal > wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,Sorry I can't be more extensive, but below are a

couple of comments to your questions.Respectfully,Michal rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Friday, May 16, 2008 5:08:41 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh Jai Vatukaye Dear Michal, Thanks for the website. Also interestingly I had no clue that the tajika system was not orgianlly vedic, because till date I have used the isthala and easarpha yogas for horary charts mostly and found very exciting results. I had learnt it from the books of B.V Raman. Now coming back to this chart, I tried some analysis based on the info you provided. I would highly apprecitae if you

could go thru

it and tell me if my analysis is on the right lines. Mars is the lagna lord for thr TP and is the lagna lord for the natal chart as well (vrischik lagna).. mars being debiliated can show some health issues or being in 4th from TP Lagna, some kind of domestic disputes? (Including a sort of kuja dosa?)The TP Lagna is in the 6th from the Natal Lagna, and that with a planet like Mars, disputes are a certainty. Also the TP Lgn happens to be in 6th from natal lagna, so results of evil karma, and as its 6th can be diseases/enemies? Sun is the hora lord of TP chart and placed in 2nd house lording the 5th house. So something to do with money coming in? Now that 4 yogas is a parivraj yoga with moon being most powerful, but combust, so can turn

into a rajyoga of

sorts?Can the Moon be combust?Conjunction of 4th and 5th lords is a rajayoga for sure. Thank you for your help. -Regards Rajarshi Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal > wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,There is a short article that answers your questions at the following location:http://srath. com/lessons/ advanced/ tithipravesh. htmHere is an extract:Use

of Weekday, Lagna and

HoraThe annual chart is interpreted just like the natal chart, but there are some special considerations:(1) Weekday: Take the ruler of the weekday running at the commencement of New Year. If he is a benefic with respect to natal Lagna, it will be a favorable year. If he is a malefic with respect to natal Lagna, it will be an unfavorable year.(2) Lagna: Take the sign occupied by Lagna in the annual chart. If it is a quadrant or a trine from natal Lagna, the year will bring the fruits of good actions of the past, i.e. it will be a favorable year. If it is a Dusthana from natal Lagna, the year will bring the results of evil actions of the past, i.e. it

will be a year of

obstacles.(3) Hora: Take the ruler of the Hora (hour) running at the commencement of New Year. This planet will be the most important planet during the year, even more important than Lagna lord. The houses owned and occupied by this planet will set the tone for the main events of the year. The strength, placement and yogas of this planet will have a tremendous impact on the main events of the year.Respectfully,Michal rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Friday, May 16, 2008 4:38:24 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh Jai

Vatukaye Dear Michal Thanks a ton for the analysis. I was generally completely out of clue regarding this 4 planet thing. Could you please tell me what are the general rules for seeing tithi pravesh chart and what dasa to use? Like you said vara lord, so what does vara lord signify, what does lagna/lagna lord signify in TP Chart, can we use the astakvarga of the TP chart? Also should the TP Chart be analysed w.r.t the natal chart or as a stand alone? Now you said the 2nd house combination is in badhaksthana from 4th house, so can that mean some problems related to house property? Since badhaksthana. . Kindly enlighten. Eagerly awaiting your reply. -Regards Rajarshi Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal > wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,Lagna Lord and Vara Lord Mars is debilitated in the 4th house with Ketu. This could show some health problems. The 4th lord, although exalted, is involved in the conglomerate in the 2nd house aspected by Saturn and Rahu. Those planets in the 2nd house are in badhaksthana from the 4th house and include Hora lord Sun. Property dealings can also be highlighted by this combination.Respectfully,Michal rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@ .

comFriday, May 16, 2008 7:57:10 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh Hello Everyone,I was finding a little difficulty in analysing the following TP Chart.There are four planets in the 2nd house, so what kind of an effect will that 4 planet yoga have in the TP Chart.Here is the time for the TP Chart..4th June 2008, 3:15am Calcutta.-Thanks and RegardsRajarshi "This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet What is your Emotional Quotient? Find out. "This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. "This above all: to thine own self be true!" -

Hamlet Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£

Dear Lynn and Rajarshi, Namaskar.

When the Moon enters amavasya it is no longer visible. This is

considered similar to combustion.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

----------

www: http://srigaruda.com

@: visti

LYNN BIRNIE skrev:

hello rajarshi

sun and moon are royal planets, they do not get combust.

that is what i learnt.

Be

Happy always!

Dr Lynn

-----

Original Message ----

rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

Friday, 16 May, 2008 10:22:06 AM

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh

Dear Michal,

Thanks for your comments. Can moon be combust? I really dont

know. Some people say it can some say it can't..but valid question..

-Regards

Rajarshi

Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal > wrote:

Hare

Rama Krsna ||

Dear Rajarshi,

Sorry I can't be more extensive, but below are a couple of comments to

your questions.

Respectfully,

Michal

-----

Original Message ----

Friday, May 16, 2008 5:08:41 PM

Jai Vatukaye

Dear Michal,

Thanks for the website. Also interestingly I had no clue that

the tajika system was not orgianlly vedic, because till date I have

used the isthala and easarpha yogas for horary charts mostly and found

very exciting results. I had learnt it from the books of B.V Raman.

Now coming back to this chart, I tried some analysis based on

the info you provided. I would highly apprecitae if you could go thru

it and tell me if my analysis is on the right lines.

Mars is the lagna lord for thr TP and is the lagna lord for

the natal chart as well (vrischik lagna).. mars being debiliated can

show some health issues or being in 4th from TP Lagna, some kind of

domestic disputes? (Including a sort of kuja dosa?)

The TP

Lagna is in the 6th from the Natal Lagna, and that with a planet like

Mars, disputes are a certainty.

Also the TP Lgn happens to be in 6th from natal lagna, so

results of evil karma, and as its 6th can be diseases/enemies?

Sun is the hora lord of TP chart and placed in 2nd house

lording the 5th house. So something to do with money coming in? Now

that 4 yogas is a parivraj yoga with moon being most powerful, but

combust, so can turn into a rajyoga of sorts?

Can the

Moon be combust?

Conjunction of 4th and 5th lords is a rajayoga for sure.

Thank you for your help.

-Regards

Rajarshi

Hare

Rama Krsna ||

Dear Rajarshi,

There is a short article that answers your questions at the following

http://srath. com/lessons/ advanced/ tithipravesh. htm

Here is an extract:

Use of Weekday, Lagna

and Hora

The annual chart is interpreted

just like the natal chart, but there are some special considerations:

(1) Weekday: Take the ruler of

the weekday running at the commencement of New Year. If he is a benefic

with respect to natal Lagna, it will be a favorable year. If he is a

malefic with respect to natal Lagna, it will be an unfavorable year.

(2) Lagna: Take the sign

occupied by Lagna in the annual chart. If it is a quadrant or a trine

from natal Lagna, the year will bring the fruits of good actions of the

past, i.e. it will be a favorable year. If it is a Dusthana from natal

Lagna, the year will bring the results of evil actions of the past,

i.e. it will be a year of obstacles.

(3) Hora: Take the ruler of the

Hora (hour) running at the commencement of New Year. This planet will

be the most important planet during the year, even more important than

Lagna lord. The houses owned and occupied by this planet will set the

tone for the main events of the year. The strength, placement and yogas

of this planet will have a tremendous impact on the main events of the

year.

Respectfully,

Michal

-----

Original Message ----

Friday, May 16, 2008 4:38:24 PM

Jai Vatukaye

Dear Michal

Thanks a ton for the analysis. I was generally completely

out of clue regarding this 4 planet thing.  Could you please tell me

what are the general rules for seeing tithi pravesh chart and what dasa

to use?

Like you said vara lord, so what does vara lord signify,

what does lagna/lagna lord signify in TP Chart, can we use the

astakvarga of the TP chart?

Also should the TP Chart be analysed w.r.t the natal chart

or as a stand alone?

Now you said the 2nd house combination is in badhaksthana

from 4th house, so can that mean some problems related to house

property? Since badhaksthana. .

Kindly enlighten. Eagerly awaiting your reply.

-Regards

Rajarshi

Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal >

wrote:

Hare

Rama Krsna ||

Dear Rajarshi,

Lagna Lord and Vara Lord Mars is debilitated in the 4th house with

Ketu.  This could show some health problems.  The 4th lord, although

exalted, is involved in the conglomerate in the 2nd house aspected by

Saturn and Rahu.  Those planets in the 2nd house are in badhaksthana

from the 4th house and include Hora lord Sun.  Property dealings can

also be highlighted by this combination.

Respectfully,

Michal

-----

Original Message ----

rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

Friday, May 16, 2008 7:57:10 AM

[Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh

Hello Everyone,

I was finding a little difficulty in analysing the following TP Chart.

There are four planets in the 2nd house, so what kind of an effect

will that 4 planet yoga have in the TP Chart.

Here is the time for the TP Chart..

4th June 2008, 3:15am Calcutta.

-Thanks and Regards

Rajarshi

"This

What is your Emotional Quotient? Find

out.

"This

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join

them now.

"This

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT

from any browser, without download.

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

thank you michal, it has reached me , at a great time.....to check my tithi pravesh!!

wonderful timing!

best wishes

rr--- On Fri, 5/16/08, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:

Michal Dziwulski <nearmichalRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh Date: Friday, May 16, 2008, 10:18 AM

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,There is a short article that answers your questions at the following location:http://srath. com/lessons/ advanced/ tithipravesh. htmHere is an extract:Use of Weekday, Lagna and HoraThe annual chart is interpreted just like the natal chart, but there are some special considerations:(1) Weekday: Take the ruler of the weekday running at the commencement of New Year. If he is a benefic with respect to natal Lagna, it will be a favorable year. If he is a malefic with respect to natal Lagna, it will be an unfavorable year.(2) Lagna: Take the sign occupied by Lagna in the annual chart. If it is a quadrant or a trine from natal Lagna, the year will bring the fruits of good actions of the past, i.e. it will be a favorable year. If it is a Dusthana from natal Lagna, the year will bring the results of evil actions of the past, i.e. it will be a year of obstacles.(3) Hora: Take the ruler of the Hora (hour) running at the commencement of New Year. This planet will be the most important planet during the year, even more important than Lagna lord. The houses owned and occupied by this planet will set the tone for the main events of the year. The strength, placement and yogas of this planet will have a tremendous impact on the main events of the year.Respectfully,Michal

rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Friday, May 16, 2008 4:38:24 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh

Jai Vatukaye

Dear Michal

Thanks a ton for the analysis. I was generally completely out of clue regarding this 4 planet thing. Could you please tell me what are the general rules for seeing tithi pravesh chart and what dasa to use?

Like you said vara lord, so what does vara lord signify, what does lagna/lagna lord signify in TP Chart, can we use the astakvarga of the TP chart?

Also should the TP Chart be analysed w.r.t the natal chart or as a stand alone?

Now you said the 2nd house combination is in badhaksthana from 4th house, so can that mean some problems related to house property? Since badhaksthana. .

Kindly enlighten. Eagerly awaiting your reply.

-Regards

Rajarshi

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Rajarshi,Lagna Lord and Vara Lord Mars is debilitated in the 4th house with Ketu. This could show some health problems. The 4th lord, although exalted, is involved in the conglomerate in the 2nd house aspected by Saturn and Rahu. Those planets in the 2nd house are in badhaksthana from the 4th house and include Hora lord Sun. Property dealings can also be highlighted by this combination.Respectfully,Michal

rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Friday, May 16, 2008 7:57:10 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Tithi Pravesh

Hello Everyone,I was finding a little difficulty in analysing the following TP Chart.There are four planets in the 2nd house, so what kind of an effect will that 4 planet yoga have in the TP Chart.Here is the time for the TP Chart..4th June 2008, 3:15am Calcutta.-Thanks and RegardsRajarshi

"This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet

What is your Emotional Quotient? Find out.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear Arvin,Allow

me to answer your question:

TP

is based on the simple concept of Tithi return, which is to say that a TP chart

is based on the exact date & time

for a specified year where the Tithi is exactly as it is in ones birth chart.

By definition it is the moment when Sun transits its natal

sign and the Moon is at the exact (dd,mm,ss) angle from Sun as at birth.

Example: If

someone was born with Sun in Aries on Shukla Trayodasi with 34.6% of the Tithi

remaining, the native’s astrological luni-solar new year will start every year

when Sun is in Aries and Shukla Trayodasi is running, with 34.6% of the Tithi

remaining.

To

calculate that manually you will have to 'sweat a bit' with finding the date

& time for this occurrence as it does not fall at the same date each year.Hope this helps/Jay Weiss--- On Tue, 6/16/09, amahen2 <amahen2 wrote:amahen2 <amahen2 Tithi Praveshjhora Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 12:22 AM

Can you provide the method of calculating tithi pravesha manually?

Thanks

Arvind