IndiaDivine.org

web

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

---------------

Namaste Pearl and other list members,

Can I request those of you, who have not uploaded your

photos or details, to do so now, before Friday?

1. Please upload your photographs to ,

which can be accessed/saved for further use.

2. Please upload your personal particulars like DOB,

SJVC batch <year>, your contact info etc. to the

" databases " in , so that the file can be

exported, for further use.

Thanks in anticipation of early response.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Make a great connection at Personals.

http://personals.

OM SRI GURAVE NAMAHHello everybody,

Can I see your smiling face out there? If the site is getting heavily loaded, then send your pictures to Lakshmi directly. Best RegardsSanjay Rathhttp://sanjayrath.tripod.com

-

lakshmi ramesh

varahamihira

Tuesday, October 30, 2001 10:53 AM

[Hare Rama Krishna] Re: Web

Om Gurave Namah---------------Namaste Pearl and other list members,Can I request those of you, who have not uploaded yourphotos or details, to do so now, before Friday?1. Please upload your photographs to ,which can be accessed/saved for further use.2. Please upload your personal particulars like DOB,SJVC batch <year>, your contact info etc. to the"databases" in , so that the file can beexported, for further use.Thanks in anticipation of early response.Regards,Lakshmi Make a great connection at Personals.http://personals.OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

• 8 years later...

Sureshji,

to get chart go on planetarypositions.com

rashmi

sureshbalaraman <sureshbalaramanjhora Sent: Thu, November 12, 2009 8:19:47 AM web

sir,is there web based jhora available,instead of downloading software.so, we input data in website and get the charts...etcsuresh

oṠgurave namaḥDear Suresh and Rashmi,Planetarypostions.com looks good. As far as I know there is no web based version of JHora available. One disadvantage of using web based options instead of JHora is that none of the few that I've tried are able to give as much information as JHora. It would be interesting if someone knew of a web based version that does.Best wishes,Will.On 13/11/2009, at 12:43 PM, rashmi patel wrote:Sureshji,to get chart go on planetarypositions.com rashmi sureshbalaraman <sureshbalaraman >jhora Thu, November 12, 2009 8:19:47 AM web sir,is there web based jhora available,instead of downloading software.so, we input data in website and get the charts...etcsuresh