IndiaDivine.org

Error in JHora 7.33-Vaiseshikamsas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Guru PVR Narsimhan Ji,

Namaste ! Today while teaching my student, an exercise was given to manually work out the Shodashvarga Vaiseshikamsas of the planets. I pointed out the mistake of the student in overall total worked out by him in many of the planets. I did this after checking the same in JHora 7.33. However, the student insisted that he has worked very hard and he was sure that he was correct. Then I checked the same from each divisional chart and found that his total was tallying with all the charts in JHora. This was confirmed in the details given in " Rasis occupied in all Vergas". However, the total given in strengths-other strength-Amsa Balas-Vaiseshikamsas (D-16) was not matching..Then I also checked the position of the planet by clicking on each D.Charts and the answers were right, in each Chart, and were given correctly in "Rasis in all Vergas) .

After this I checked the same for my charts (date of birth 11-10-1949,10.06 AM, Ambala) and found the mismatch there also e.g. Sun is shown in (2 Vargas)), but actually it is in (3),Moon is shown none but it is in (1) Mars is shown in 8 Vargas, but it is in (10), Jup is shown in 10 Varga ; and this is correct,Venus is shown in (2), but it is (3), Saturn is shown in (3) but it is in (5).

Lastly, I checked the charts of the Author of the software:- Sun is shown none but it is in 01 ( D-60), Moon is shown none , but it is in 2 Vargas (D-8 and D-20), Mars is shown in 4, but it is in 7 Vargas (D-1,D-2,D-4,D-8,D-11,D-27 and D-81), Mercury is in 2 and and is shown correctly, Jupiter is shown in 3,but it is in 4 (D-9,D-7,D-24 and D-81), Venus is shown in 2 but it is in 4 (D-6,D-7,D-45,D-108). I have not included Rahu and Ketu calculations, as I am not sure which signs are used in the software for the exaltation!

I feel that somewhere I may be committing some mistake, therefore I request you to kindly throw some light on this topic. With my due respect.

Raj Bhardwaj

Sh Aditya Jyotish Kendra, Dera Bassi (Mohali)-Panjab

Expert at:- www.liveperson.com/indoastro-raj/

Namaste, You are making a mistake. In dasa varga scheme, use only the 10 charts of dasa varga. In shodasa varga scheme, use only the 16 charts of shodasa varga scheme. And so on. Charts like D-5, D-8, D-11, D-81 are not used in any of the four schemes. Moreover, vaiseshikamsas are defined only if a planet is in own/exaltation sign in more than one chart. If you count correctly, you will see that there is no discrepancy in JHora. For your reference, here is the list of charts used in each varga scheme in C++ language. You can find the list in normal English in my book also. int ShadVarga = { D1_CHART, D2_CHART, D3_CHART, D9_CHART, D12_CHART, D30_CHART

}; int SaptaVarga = { D1_CHART, D2_CHART, D3_CHART, D7_CHART, D9_CHART, D12_CHART, D30_CHART }; int DasaVarga = { D1_CHART, D2_CHART, D3_CHART, D7_CHART, D9_CHART, D10_CHART, D12_CHART, D16_CHART, D30_CHART, D60_CHART }; int ShodasaVarga = { D1_CHART, D2_CHART, D3_CHART, D4_CHART, D7_CHART, D9_CHART, D10_CHART, D12_CHART, D16_CHART, D20_CHART, D24_CHART, D27_CHART, D30_CHART, D40_CHART, D45_CHART,

D60_CHART }; Best regards,Narasimha- Free Jyotish Software, Free Jyotish Lessons, Jyotish Writings,"Do It Yourself" ritual manuals for short Homam and Pitri Tarpana: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org Films that make a difference: http://SaraswatiFilms.org Spirituality: Jyotish writings: JyotishWritings- --- On Tue, 12/15/09, Raj <rajbhardwaj1949 wrote:Raj

<rajbhardwaj1949 Error in JHora 7.33-Vaiseshikamsasjhora Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 10:36 AM

Respected Guru PVR Narsimhan Ji, Namaste ! Today while teaching my student, an exercise was given to manually work out the Shodashvarga Vaiseshikamsas of the planets. I pointed out the mistake of the student in overall total worked out by him in many of the planets. I did this after checking the same in JHora 7.33. However, the student insisted that he has worked very hard and he was sure that he was correct. Then I checked the same from each divisional chart and found that his total was tallying with all the charts in JHora. This was confirmed in the details given in " Rasis occupied in all Vergas". However, the total given in strengths-other strength-Amsa Balas-Vaiseshikamsa s (D-16) was not matching..Then I also checked the position of the planet by clicking on each D.Charts and

the answers were right, in each Chart, and were given correctly in "Rasis in all Vergas) .

After this I checked the same for my charts (date of birth 11-10-1949,10. 06 AM, Ambala) and found the mismatch there also e.g. Sun is shown in (2 Vargas)), but actually it is in (3),Moon is shown none but it is in (1) Mars is shown in 8 Vargas, but it is in (10), Jup is shown in 10 Varga ; and this is correct,Venus is shown in (2), but it is (3), Saturn is shown in (3) but it is in (5). Lastly, I checked the charts of the Author of the software:- Sun is shown none but it is in 01 ( D-60), Moon is shown none , but it is in 2 Vargas (D-8 and D-20), Mars is shown in 4, but it is in 7 Vargas (D-1,D-2,D-4, D-8,D-11, D-27 and D-81), Mercury is in 2 and and is shown correctly, Jupiter is shown in 3,but it is in 4 (D-9,D-7,D-24 and D-81), Venus is shown in 2 but it is in 4 (D-6,D-7,D-45, D-108). I have not included Rahu and Ketu calculations, as I am not sure which signs are used in the software for the exaltation!

I feel that somewhere I may be committing some mistake, therefore I request you to kindly throw some light on this topic. With my due respect.

Raj Bhardwaj Sh Aditya Jyotish Kendra, Dera Bassi (Mohali)-Panjab Expert at:- www.liveperson. com/indoastro- raj/

Respected Guru PVR Narsimha Ji

Namaste, Thanks a lot for confirming my mistake,and clearing my doubts.With my

kind regards.

Raj Bhardwaj

jhora , " Narasimha P.V.R. Rao " <pvr108 wrote:

>

> Namaste,

>  

> You are making a mistake. In dasa varga scheme, use only the 10 charts of dasa

varga. In shodasa varga scheme, use only the 16 charts of shodasa varga scheme.

And so on. Charts like D-5, D-8, D-11, D-81 are not used in any of the four

schemes.

>  

> Moreover, vaiseshikamsas are defined only if a planet is in own/exaltation

sign in more than one chart. If you count correctly, you will see that there is

no discrepancy in JHora.

>  

> For your reference, here is the list of charts used in each varga scheme in

C++ language. You can find the list in normal English in my book also.

>  

>     int        ShadVarga    =

>     {

>         D1_CHART, D2_CHART, D3_CHART, D9_CHART, D12_CHART, D30_CHART

>     };

>     int        SaptaVarga    =

>     {

>         D1_CHART, D2_CHART, D3_CHART, D7_CHART, D9_CHART, D12_CHART,

D30_CHART

>     };

>     int        DasaVarga    =

>     {

>         D1_CHART, D2_CHART, D3_CHART, D7_CHART, D9_CHART,

>         D10_CHART, D12_CHART, D16_CHART, D30_CHART, D60_CHART

>     };

>     int        ShodasaVarga    =

>     {

>         D1_CHART, D2_CHART, D3_CHART, D4_CHART, D7_CHART, D9_CHART,

D10_CHART, D12_CHART,

>         D16_CHART, D20_CHART, D24_CHART, D27_CHART, D30_CHART,

D40_CHART, D45_CHART, D60_CHART

>     };

>  

> Best regards,

> Narasimha

> -

>   Free Jyotish Software, Free Jyotish Lessons, Jyotish Writings,

> " Do It Yourself " ritual manuals for short Homam and Pitri Tarpana:

>                   http://www.VedicAstrologer.org

>      Films that make a difference: http://SaraswatiFilms.org

>      Spirituality:

>   Jyotish writings: JyotishWritings

> -

>  

> --- On Tue, 12/15/09, Raj <rajbhardwaj1949 wrote:

> Raj <rajbhardwaj1949

> Error in JHora 7.33-Vaiseshikamsas

> jhora

> Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 10:36 AM

>  

>

>

>

>

Respected Guru PVR Narsimhan Ji,

> Namaste ! Today while teaching my student, an exercise was given to manually

work out the  Shodashvarga  Vaiseshikamsas of the planets. I pointed out  the

mistake of the student in overall total worked out by him in many  of the

planets. I did this after checking the same in JHora 7.33. However, the student

insisted that he has worked very hard and he was sure that he was correct. Then

I checked the same from each divisional chart and found that his total was

tallying with all the charts in  JHora.  This was confirmed in the details

given in " Rasis occupied in all Vergas " . However, the total given in

strengths-other strength-Amsa Balas-Vaiseshikamsa s (D-16) was not

matching..Then I also checked the position of  the planet by clicking on each

D.Charts and the answers were right, in each Chart, and were given correctly in

" Rasis in all Vergas) .   

>  

> After this I checked the same for my charts (date of birth 11-10-1949,10. 06

AM, Ambala) and found the mismatch there also e.g. Sun is shown in (2 Vargas)),

but actually  it is in (3),Moon is shown none but it is in (1) Mars is shown in

8 Vargas, but it is in (10), Jup is shown in 10 Varga ; and this is

correct,Venus is shown in (2), but it is (3), Saturn is shown in (3) but it is

in (5).

>  

> Lastly,  I checked the charts of the Author of the software:- Sun  is

shown  none but it is in 01 (  D-60), Moon is  shown none , but it is in 2

Vargas (D-8 and D-20), Mars is shown in 4, but it is in 7  Vargas (D-1,D-2,D-4,

D-8,D-11, D-27 and D-81), Mercury is in 2 and and is shown correctly, Jupiter is

shown in 3,but it is in 4 (D-9,D-7,D-24 and D-81), Venus is shown in 2 but it is

in 4 (D-6,D-7,D-45, D-108). I have not included Rahu and Ketu calculations, as I

am not sure which signs are used in the software for the exaltation!

>  

> I feel that somewhere I may be committing some mistake, therefore I request

you to kindly throw some light on this topic. With my due respect.

>  

> Raj Bhardwaj

> Sh Aditya Jyotish Kendra, Dera Bassi (Mohali)-Panjab

> Expert at:- www.liveperson. com/indoastro- raj/

>