IndiaDivine.org

Rajiv Gandhis Horoscope Lagna Degree

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Datta GuruDear PVR GreetingsCongragulations on the new release of 7.4 beta version, my good wishesOne queryThe data i have for Rajiv Gandhi is 20th Aug 1944, 8.11 am, Mumbai. a) Jhora gives 7 Vi lagna even after clicking the LMT optionb) Where as other softwares like kala gives 14Leo35 as the lagnac) Parasara Light also gives 14Le34Can you kindly look into this pls.Is it possible to include in future versions an automatic system in Jhora automatica calculation of war times, DSTs pls like how other softwares are doing. Many thanksRegardsSunil JohnMumbai

Guest guest

Namaste,

Please double check if you are entering different data in different programs and comparing apples to oranges (you must be).

You should get 14Le35 with 7:11 am IST (5:30 east of GMT).

You should get 23Le46 with 7:11 am LMT (4:51 east of GMT).

You should get 28Le45 with 8:11 am IST (5:30 east of GMT).

You should get 7Vi57 with 8:11 am LMT (4:51 east of GMT).

BTW, the birthdata I have for Rajiv Gandhi is 7:11 am IST (5:30 east of GMT).

Best regards,Narasimha- Free Jyotish Software, Free Jyotish Lessons, Jyotish Writings,"Do It Yourself" ritual manuals for short Homam and Pitri Tarpana: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org Films that make a difference: http://SaraswatiFilms.org Spirituality: Jyotish writings: JyotishWritings-

-

Sunil John

Jhora Group

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 2:33 AM

Rajiv Gandhis Horoscope Lagna Degree

Om Datta GuruDear PVR GreetingsCongragulations on the new release of 7.4 beta version, my good wishesOne queryThe data i have for Rajiv Gandhi is 20th Aug 1944, 8.11 am, Mumbai. a) Jhora gives 7 Vi lagna even after clicking the LMT optionb) Where as other softwares like kala gives 14Leo35 as the lagnac) Parasara Light also gives 14Le34Can you kindly look into this pls.Is it possible to include in future versions an automatic system in Jhora automatica calculation of war times, DSTs pls like how other softwares are doing. Many thanksRegardsSunil JohnMumbai