IndiaDivine.org

Rajiv Gandhi Asc Degree

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Datta Guru

Namaste

I was away hence delayed reply

Rajiv Gandhis Asc Degree and calculation part of it has a long history when it comes to Indian Astrologers & also articles in Dr Ramans magazine.

One can refer to KNRs book Nehru Dynasty where he has written a piece

on Rajiv Gandhi and War Time correction and then in next chapter

(Chapter 20') titled 'Graveyard of Indian Astrologers,' where on Page 177 he points out 8.11 am (war time), Leo Lagna and Leo Navamsa with Asc Degree 14 Le 36

yes there could be possibility that i could be entering things wrongly

Tried using 7.4 beta 2 now (not downloaded new version if any released) and again inserted the data using 8.11 and clicking on LMT, am getting 7Vi, where KNR gets Leo Lagna Leo Navamsa.

Kindly look into this if u get time.

Entering the same data of 8.11 am (20th Aug 1944, Mumbai),

automatically gives Leo Lagna and Leo Navamsa in Parasara Light and

Kala without any war time correction from our end needed.

Having a feature of automatic DST or war time correction would be very

helpful if its possible with the programming language. My 2 cents towards further improvement.

regards

Sunil John

Mumbai

jhora , "Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" <pvr wrote:>> Namaste,> > Please double check if you are entering different data in different programs and comparing apples to oranges (you must be).> > You should get 14Le35 with 7:11 am IST (5:30 east of GMT).> You should get 23Le46 with 7:11 am LMT (4:51 east of GMT).> You should get 28Le45 with 8:11 am IST (5:30 east of GMT).> You should get 7Vi57 with 8:11 am LMT (4:51 east of GMT).> > BTW, the birthdata I have for Rajiv Gandhi is 7:11 am IST (5:30 east of GMT).> > Best regards,> Narasimha> -> Free Jyotish Software, Free Jyotish Lessons, Jyotish Writings,> "Do It Yourself" ritual manuals for short Homam and Pitri Tarpana:> http://www.VedicAstrologer.org> Films that make a difference: http://SaraswatiFilms.org > Spirituality: > Jyotish writings: JyotishWritings> -> > - > Sunil John > Jhora Group > Tuesday, March 09, 2010 2:33 AM> Rajiv Gandhis Horoscope Lagna Degree> > > > > Om Datta Guru> > Dear PVR > Greetings> > Congragulations on the new release of 7.4 beta version, my good wishes> > One query> The data i have for Rajiv Gandhi is 20th Aug 1944, 8.11 am, Mumbai. > a) Jhora gives 7 Vi lagna even after clicking the LMT option> b) Where as other softwares like kala gives 14Leo35 as the lagna> c) Parasara Light also gives 14Le34> > Can you kindly look into this pls.> >

Is it possible to include in future versions an automatic system in

Jhora automatica calculation of war times, DSTs pls like how other

softwares are doing. Many thanks> > > > Regards> Sunil John> Mumbai>