IndiaDivine.org

Additon to Database

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namo Namah;

PVR ji,

In very early days of mine with this group I remember that I had requested to add Adhan Lagna calculations if possible. I was then replied, " If you can program it add to it". Unfortunately I am not a SW engineer. But further more I would request you to add the data which in my opinion is comparetivly easy to add. In basic information along wth the Longitude of the planets and all other lagnas etc. you may include nearest Constant Stars from the book of Mr. Vivian Robsan namely "The fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology" that will help to understand how the planet is going to act? As it is stated in *Sulabh Jatak* by V.G. Navathe that fixed stars has great affinity over planet when it comes in conjunction either Longitudewise or Celestial Latitudewise. The planet changes its behavior accordingly, If the planet is near the malefic Fixed Star even Benefic planets act as malefic. So I think it will be of more help to real astrologers.

Niranjan Sant