IndiaDivine.org

POOLING UP DATA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Respected Astrologers

This is an appeal to all the respected Astrologers and Students of Astrology :

having such a conglomeration of learned people in all the groups of vedic astrology and interested people, why can't we pool up all the resources like

1.Books/Articles written by learned people

2.Collect bith particulars of people who come for astrological consultations and ask for consultations on the forum along with important events in their lives.

so that We can have scientific proofs for the astrological dictums and prophecies.

I feel it is high time that under the Guidance and supervision of great people on our forums, we prepare a compendium of sorts like the Bhrigu Samhitha which can answer any kind of questions

This has to be taken up on a war footing over an appropriate time period depending on the rate of collection of data.

It is not proper to have in self possession for learned people,knowledge which will be useful to the mankind.

I request all the GURUS and learned people to kindly give a thought about my proposal and respond

Thank You

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Very much admiration you deserve. The beast suggestion. I would further more request ALL GROUPS to reserve an award for the best suggestion of the year or even the best question of the year. So that manynew comers will get encouragemnt for studing up the astrology rather than just go on asing for consultation individually. Astrologer are abide by MANKIND well-going.

If anybody is ready to collect data I can give not less than 500 files.

Niranjan Sant.

Parasara Hora Sastra <hparasara ; sohamsa ; vedic astrology ; jhora Sent: Mon, 5 April, 2010 5:48:47 PM POOLING UP DATA

Dear Respected Astrologers

This is an appeal to all the respected Astrologers and Students of Astrology :

having such a conglomeration of learned people in all the groups of vedic astrology and interested people, why can't we pool up all the resources like

1.Books/Articles written by learned people

2.Collect bith particulars of people who come for astrological consultations and ask for consultations on the forum along with important events in their lives.

so that We can have scientific proofs for the astrological dictums and prophecies.

I feel it is high time that under the Guidance and supervision of great people on our forums, we prepare a compendium of sorts like the Bhrigu Samhitha which can answer any kind of questions

This has to be taken up on a war footing over an appropriate time period depending on the rate of collection of data.

It is not proper to have in self possession for learned people,knowledge which will be useful to the mankind.

I request all the GURUS and learned people to kindly give a thought about my proposal and respond

Thank You

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.