IndiaDivine.org

Varshaphal -- Table

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Rajinder Bhatia Ji,

Just got a chance to go through the Varshpal reading posted by you.It was very informative. Thanxs for such postings.

In this mail you have mentioned about the Table

"There is a table in the 1952 edition of LalKitab tht lists out by house number, which planets are likely to give good or evil effects. I’d be more than happy to reproduce that table, should there be a demand for it. (As far as I remember, only the ’52 edition has that table.)"

If thats NOT too much of work for you can you share that table also because without knowing that , this knowledge is half.

Respectfully

Learner

ajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Jagmeet Ji and Friends,

Glad to provide an example of "Varsh Phal" (VP) or annual progressed horoscope example, based on Lal Kitab methodology. The VP table is a ready-made, pre-calculated, "look-up" table. With this table, one can make annual progressed horoscopes till the age of 120 years. True to the Lal Kitab fashion, no calculations are needed to make the VP. I’d like to point out that the Varsh Kundali (Annual chart) thus obtained, MUST NOT be used with traditional astrology otherwise it may cause erroneous results and needless confusion. In other words, the VarshPhal chart should be analyzed based on LalKitab principles only. Please note that Rahu and Ketu may not be seven houses apart. Also Sun, Venus and Mercury may not be two to three houses apart from each other. Any planets that are together in a house will move together in the VP as a group, for the life of the horoscope. This is the uniqueness of LalKitab.

Consider the horoscope of a male born on April 26, 1983 at New Delhi. The time of birth is 8:20 PM. The basic birth chart is as follows:

Ascendent: Taurus

Planetary

House Sign Planets

1 2 Venus+Mercury

2 3 Rahu

5 6 Moon

6 7 Saturn

7 8 Jupiter

8 9 Ketu

12 1 Sun+Mars

Now, comes the hard part, the calculations needed for the Varsh Phal. We need to ascertain as to how many years DID the native COMPLETE on his last b'day vis-à-vis the today’s date.

Today is May 4, 2003. The native's last birthday was on April 26, 2003. So we calculate the native's age on the last birthday as:

2003 - 1983 = 20

So the native completed (became) twenty years old on April 26, 2003. He is now running the 21st year (from April 26, 2003 to April 25, 2004). In order to examine his yearly results, we will consult Lal Kitab's Varshphal table for the Twenty-first year.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 "FROM"

Age ===================================================

20 || …

21 || 12 2 8 5 10 3 9 4 1 11 7 6 "TO"

22 || …

====================================================

The top "FROM" row represents the planets housed in Janma Kundali's "kh.ana number." The "TO" row represents the respective houses into which these planets will move at the given age. So, the planets from the first house of the Janma Kundali (Venus+Mercury) will move to the 12th house in the 21st year. Rahu will stay in the second house;

Moon from the 5th will move into the 10th house and so on. As a result, we will have the following Varsh Phal kundali:

House Planet/s

--

Rahu

Saturn

Ketu

Sun+Mars

Jupiter

Moon

Venus+Mercury

You will notice that Sun is six houses away from Mercury and Venus. Only two houses separate Rahu and Ketu – this is what I mentioned before, a LalKitab peculiarity.

Next, you want to determine which planets are likely to be malefic and which ones have the potential of providing beneficial results. In general, if a planet is determined to be a benefic in the janma kundali, then it should not cause too many problems during the year. One can do things to make a benefic into a malefic or the other way around. (Donations, doing prohibited/recommended things, bringing and establishing things that are likely to make the effects "go bad" or "good" etc.) There is a table in the 1952 edition of LalKitab that lists out by house number, which planets are likely to give good or evil effects. I’d be more than happy to reproduce that table, should there be a demand for it. (As far as I remember, only the ’52 edition has that table.)

My personal recommendation is to chart the coming year's VarshPhal two months before the birthday. The reason is to prepare one for certain upayas that need to be performed even before the new varshPhal begins. For example, if Mercury is going to be in the eighth house (in this native's case his 23rd year), it may need a remedial measure to be started within 40 days before the completion of the 22nd year. Similarly, if Saturn is going to move to the sixth house, LalKitab warns against buying new leather goods (shoes, leather belts etc.) during that year; one may be well advised to buy such things before the commencement of that year (in which Saturn will move into the sixth house.) Similarly, there are some other situations, where you have to be forewarned. However, new remedial measures should not be started in advance, unless specifically mentioned (in LalKitab.)

These observations are based on my understanding of LalKitab and I take responsibility for any and all errors in this letter. As always, I invite your comments.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatiajagmeet dheendsa <jsdheendsa wrote: Dear friends,It is nice to know that we have at least two members who have met PanditJi in person. So now the story of Lal Kitab being a Farsi book can belaid to rest. I am sure as and when Rajinder Ji and Ashim ji will havetime they will share their experiences with us.Will be grateful if some one could share 1)the Varshaphal chart casting as per Lalkitab with the list.2)how is it to be read?With regards,Jagmeet

The New Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.