share with the group these questions for all planets across the Rasis

or Houses,as and when time permits you? That will be a great service

both for the group and the Lal Kitab.

With great regards,

respectfully yours

Upadhyay , IIT Delhi

Guest guest

Upadhyay Ji,

The questions I ask when I see a horoscope are not a "list" that I have created. These are based on what LalKitab says is likely to happen when a planet is a malefic or a benefic and I turn those into questions to ascertain the nature of the planet. For example, Saturn in the 6th in annual progressed chart will cause the native to purchase

some leather goods (shoes, belts), to indicate that Saturn is getting ready to provide ill effects. So I turn that into a question and ask the native if they purchased shoes/belts/purses etc. I also ascertain first if the Saturn does look bad (aspects, the basic nature of Saturn vide its relationship with other planets etc.) Only within the last two weeks I was talking to a friend whose Saturn is in the sixth (Varshphal) He said that he hadn't purchased any. Interestingly, he went to see his family last week and he was given six (I think that's what he said) pairs of shoes that are his size and were lying with the family, unused. He has brought those along and now he is in a bit of a fix. There are some very interesting implications - here is a situation where he wants Saturn to be somewhat malefic so that a certain "ill effect" does happen (It will be for good under his circumstances.) He himself is extremely well versed in Astrology and is picking up LalKitab also. So we were wondering about the possibilities. But this is incredible.

Best regards

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatiaupadhyay_iitd <upadhyay_iitd wrote:

dear Bhatia ji, Through reading old messages I found your verification questions as a very accurate method of accertaining the problem. Could you please share with the group these questions for all planets across the Rasis or Houses,as and when time permits you? That will be a great service both for the group and the Lal Kitab.With great regards, respectfully yours Upadhyay , IIT Delhi

Free online calendar with sync to Outlook.

Guest guest

lalkitab , Rajinder Bhatia

<rajinderbhatia2002> wrote:

> Upadhyay Ji,

> The questions I ask when I see a horoscope are not a " list " that I

have created. These are based on what LalKitab says is likely to

happen when a planet is a malefic or a benefic and I turn those into

questions to ascertain the nature of the planet. For example, Saturn

in the 6th in annual progressed chart will cause the native to

purchase

> some leather goods (shoes, belts), to indicate that Saturn is

getting ready to provide ill effects. So I turn that into a question

and ask the native if they purchased shoes/belts/purses etc. I also

ascertain first if the Saturn does look bad (aspects, the basic

nature of Saturn vide its relationship with other planets etc.) Only

within the last two weeks I was talking to a friend whose Saturn is

in the sixth (Varshphal) He said that he hadn't purchased any.

Interestingly, he went to see his family last week and he was given

six (I think that's what he said) pairs of shoes that are his size

and were lying with the family, unused. He has brought those along

and now he is in a bit of a fix. There are some very interesting

implications - here is a situation where he wants Saturn to be

somewhat malefic so that a certain " ill effect " does happen (It will

be for good under his circumstances.) He himself is extremely well

versed in Astrology and is picking up LalKitab also. So we were

wondering about the possibilities. But this is incredible.

>

> Best regards

>

> Respectfully,

> Rajinder Bhatia

>

> upadhyay_iitd <upadhyay_iitd> wrote:

> dear Bhatia ji,

> Through reading old messages I found your verification questions

as

> a very accurate method of accertaining the problem. Could you

please

> share with the group these questions for all planets across the

Rasis

> or Houses,as and when time permits you? That will be a great

service

> both for the group and the Lal Kitab.

>

> With great regards,

>

> respectfully yours

>

> Upadhyay , IIT Delhi

>

>

Dear Bhatia ji,

Exactly, it is these small observations from Lal Kitab

that have impressed me most and may be given the Lal Kitab an edge

over the traditional astrology.However the problem is that there is

no authentic Hindi translation of Lal Kitab available.I have a Hindi

version of the book in the cyclostyled form in two volumes [ 1952 ed

so it claims].It is full of typographical errors and a pain to read.I

have a couple of books from Pt Krishna Ashant ji too.They may not be

very instructive [ ref. your review ],they are readable atleast.It

was under these circumstances I had made a personal request to you

to give the group these ' verification points'for each planet in

various houses,ofcourse depending on your convenience.You could

atleast consider the request as a future project.Forgive me if I

sound a bit pushing.

With regards,

Respectfully yours,

upadhyay

>

>

> Free online calendar with sync to Outlook.

Guest guest

Hi Rajinder Ji,

Looks from your mail that Saturn in 6th house is malefic in nature and leads person to buy things related to that.

What impact/effects does that have on person like spirtual growth,professional growth etc ?

I have heard that people with saturn in 6th house have difficulty in prospering in life like diff in choosing profession etc etc.

Also one more thing, I have read that if 1st house has only Mercury (no other planet) then person has difficulty in acquiring education ?

Can you validate these and also tell the logical basis of this myths/truths

Thanxs and Regards

SonuRajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Upadhyay Ji,

The questions I ask when I see a horoscope are not a "list" that I have created. These are based on what LalKitab says is likely to happen when a planet is a malefic or a benefic and I turn those into questions to ascertain the nature of the planet. For example, Saturn in the 6th in annual progressed chart will cause the native to purchase

some leather goods (shoes, belts), to indicate that Saturn is getting ready to provide ill effects. So I turn that into a question and ask the native if they purchased shoes/belts/purses etc. I also ascertain first if the Saturn does look bad (aspects, the basic nature of Saturn vide its relationship with other planets etc.) Only within the last two weeks I was talking to a friend whose Saturn is in the sixth (Varshphal) He said that he hadn't purchased any. Interestingly, he went to see his family last week and he was given six (I think that's what he said) pairs of shoes that are his size and were lying with the family, unused. He has brought those along and now he is in a bit of a fix. There are some very interesting implications - here is a situation where he wants Saturn to be somewhat malefic so that a certain "ill effect" does happen (It will be for good under his circumstances.) He himself is extremely well versed in Astrology and is picking up LalKitab also. So we were wondering about the possibilities. But this is incredible.

Best regards

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatiaupadhyay_iitd <upadhyay_iitd wrote:

dear Bhatia ji, Through reading old messages I found your verification questions as a very accurate method of accertaining the problem. Could you please share with the group these questions for all planets across the Rasis or Houses,as and when time permits you? That will be a great service both for the group and the Lal Kitab.With great regards, respectfully yours Upadhyay , IIT Delhi

Guest guest

Sonu ji,

What is your source of :

< <<,,,,have heard that people with saturn in 6th house have difficulty in prospering in life like diff in choosing profession etc etc.

Also one more thing, I have read that if 1st house has only Mercury (no other planet) then person has difficulty in acquiring education ? ...>>>

Is it from LalKitab or is it in general, that you've read/heard in some other text/s? My knowledge of classical astrology is worse than poor. Please at least let us know if your source is LalKitab related or something else.

Best regards,

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Sonu Sonu <delhi_tagore wrote:

Hi Rajinder Ji,

Looks from your mail that Saturn in 6th house is malefic in nature and leads person to buy things related to that.

What impact/effects does that have on person like spirtual growth,professional growth etc ?

I have heard that people with saturn in 6th house have difficulty in prospering in life like diff in choosing profession etc etc.

Also one more thing, I have read that if 1st house has only Mercury (no other planet) then person has difficulty in acquiring education ?

Thanxs and Regards

Upadhyay Ji,

Best regards

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Guest guest

Rajinder Bhatia Ji,

I do not own a lal kitab although I want to buy. There is no online website which is giving the same and in my city its not available.

Only source is the information on web servers posted for the same. And in those only I read the same. I think that I read in one of the mails in Jyotish Remedies where this fact was emphasized. Can you tell me whether this is true or not.

Regards

Sonu

Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Sonu ji,

What is your source of :

< <<,,,,have heard that people with saturn in 6th house have difficulty in prospering in life like diff in choosing profession etc etc.

Also one more thing, I have read that if 1st house has only Mercury (no other planet) then person has difficulty in acquiring education ? ...>>>

Is it from LalKitab or is it in general, that you've read/heard in some other text/s? My knowledge of classical astrology is worse than poor. Please at least let us know if your source is LalKitab related or something else.

Best regards,

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Sonu Sonu <delhi_tagore wrote:

Hi Rajinder Ji,

Thanxs and Regards

Upadhyay Ji,

Best regards

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia