IndiaDivine.org

Lal Kitab - Mercury in the First House

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bhakt Ji,

You haven't mentioned the name of the Lal Kitab book, its author/publisher etc. If you do so, it will be helpful for all of us to know as to what is available in market.

What you've read about Mercury in the first house is valid; it is so mentioned in the various editions of authentic LalKitab. It does not mean that everyone with Mercury in the first will have dark skin. What is stated is that if the native's color is not white, then he/she will be a person of many accomplishments, provided other conditions are met, such as (among others) the placement of Saturn - if Saturn is in the seventh, then there will be certainly "paanee mein patthar taira dene wala" (accomplishes impossible tasks.) But this can all be negated to quite an extent if one has musical instruments especially tabla, drums etc. at home. Good Mercury in the first can be a sort of a "Raj Yoga."

Fairly recently, I analyzed a lady's horoscope (Mercury in the first, Saturn in the seventh) She was somewhat "fair" colored (you don't call Indian ladies "dark colored" unless your life insurance is all paid up.) She is an extremely successful business woman and is always "on the go." She started to have stomach pains and her doctor could not determine the cause. She consulted me while she was still undergoing tests. While verifying the validity of the horoscope, she even admitted to having a short affair which caused her some "badnaamee" during her younger days. Other planets didn't give much indication of ill health. But pretty much everything to do with Mercury in the first was matching to the dot (as if it had been written for her.) Then I asked her if she was eating eggs. She said that she was never much fond of eggs before, but as of recent, she had been taking two boiled eggs every morning (per some fad "diet".) Mercury in the first has a caution against consuming eggs. I suggested to her to stop the egg intake and see what happens. Surely, within 48 hours, she called to say that her pain had totally disappeared. Later, the tests determined that she was allergic to eggs and was advised accordingly.

Your concern about the authenticity of the LalKitab that you have, is very valid. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you, at least not right now, but let us hope for the best.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

GP Bhakt <gpbhakt wrote:

Hello group,I just bought an edition of Lal Kitab in hindi. After reading it, I'm beginning to have my suspicions of the validity of it.For example, I have Mercury in 1st house. The book says to see if Mercury in 1st is benefic or malefic, see the skin color of the person. If the person is dark colored, them Mercury in 1st is benefic. If fair-colored, Mercury is malefic.Could someone shed some light on this, and tell me if this is true or not.Thank YouGP

Free online calendar with sync to Outlook.

Guest guest

Friends,

I was just thinking about a person's skin color in reference to

Mercury in the first house. What about caucasians or people of

African descent - how does their Mercury in the first hold? Surely,

their color is either white or black, so how do we go about that?

I guess we've got to forego the skin color part for them -

environmental factors do kick in here. Other observations should hold.

Rajinder Bhatia

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi,

Taking your statement "Good Mercury in the first can be a sort of a "Raj Yoga.

What are the features of good mercury ?

In one of lal-kitab online , I read that mercury should never be alone , he should always have some planet with that .

I know some one with mercury (alone) in first house and saturn in 10 house (alone) has not even got proper education although parents are educated.

Chart of same person :-

1 -> mercury

2,3,4->empty

5-> ketu

6,7->empty

8-> jupiter

9->mars

10->saturn

11->rahu

12->moon,sun,venus

Can you throw some light on the GOOD MERCURY ?

Cheers

Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Bhakt Ji,

You haven't mentioned the name of the Lal Kitab book, its author/publisher etc. If you do so, it will be helpful for all of us to know as to what is available in market.

What you've read about Mercury in the first house is valid; it is so mentioned in the various editions of authentic LalKitab. It does not mean that everyone with Mercury in the first will have dark skin. What is stated is that if the native's color is not white, then he/she will be a person of many accomplishments, provided other conditions are met, such as (among others) the placement of Saturn - if Saturn is in the seventh, then there will be certainly "paanee mein patthar taira dene wala" (accomplishes impossible tasks.) But this can all be negated to quite an extent if one has musical instruments especially tabla, drums etc. at home. Good Mercury in the first can be a sort of a "Raj Yoga."

Fairly recently, I analyzed a lady's horoscope (Mercury in the first, Saturn in the seventh) She was somewhat "fair" colored (you don't call Indian ladies "dark colored" unless your life insurance is all paid up.) She is an extremely successful business woman and is always "on the go." She started to have stomach pains and her doctor could not determine the cause. She consulted me while she was still undergoing tests. While verifying the validity of the horoscope, she even admitted to having a short affair which caused her some "badnaamee" during her younger days. Other planets didn't give much indication of ill health. But pretty much everything to do with Mercury in the first was matching to the dot (as if it had been written for her.) Then I asked her if she was eating eggs. She said that she was never much fond of eggs before, but as of recent, she had been taking two boiled eggs every morning (per some fad "diet".)

Mercury in the first has a caution against consuming eggs. I suggested to her to stop the egg intake and see what happens. Surely, within 48 hours, she called to say that her pain had totally disappeared. Later, the tests determined that she was allergic to eggs and was advised accordingly.

Your concern about the authenticity of the LalKitab that you have, is very valid. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you, at least not right now, but let us hope for the best.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

GP Bhakt <gpbhakt wrote:

Hello group,I just bought an edition of Lal Kitab in hindi. After reading it, I'm beginning to have my suspicions of the validity of it.For example, I have Mercury in 1st house. The book says to see if Mercury in 1st is benefic or malefic, see the skin color of the person. If the person is dark colored, them Mercury in 1st is benefic. If fair-colored, Mercury is malefic.Could someone shed some light on this, and tell me if this is true or not.Thank YouGP

Free online calendar with sync to Outlook.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Bhatia,

Sorry for the delay, but I was busy with my exams (Medical Post-Graduate) so I

could not reply to any e-mails during this time.

Here are the deatils of the book :

Lal Kitab (published by L. Karam Chand jain & Sons)

contact: 328, Adarsh Nagar, Near Bolina Gas Agency, Jalandhar

As for Mercury in 1st house, I'm in a quandry as I'm fairly fair-skinned. After

reading your anecdote, my mother suggested that I should sit in the sun for

several hours a day. Would this help in any way?

Ours is a family of vegetarians, so I have no problems on account of eggs.

However, we used to have many musical instruments (tabla, sitar, harmonium,

dholak, etc) in our home. We did manage to get rid of most of them a few years

ago, although we still do have a broken tabla and a non-working 'Casio' piano.

Yours sincerely

GP

> Sat, 31 May 2003 07:04:23 -0700 (PDT)

> Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002

>Re: Lal Kitab - Mercury in the First House

>

>Bhakt Ji,

>You haven't mentioned the name of the Lal Kitab book, its author/publisher etc.

If you do so, it will be helpful for all of us to know as to what is available

in market.

>

>What you've read about Mercury in the first house is valid; it is so mentioned

in the various editions of authentic LalKitab. It does not mean that everyone

with Mercury in the first will have dark skin. What is stated is that if the

native's color is not white, then he/she will be a person of many

accomplishments, provided other conditions are met, such as (among others) the

placement of Saturn - if Saturn is in the seventh, then there will be certainly

" paanee mein patthar taira dene wala " (accomplishes impossible tasks.) But this

can all be negated to quite an extent if one has musical instruments especially

tabla, drums etc. at home. Good Mercury in the first can be a sort of a " Raj

Yoga. "

>

>Fairly recently, I analyzed a lady's horoscope (Mercury in the first, Saturn in

the seventh) She was somewhat " fair " colored (you don't call Indian ladies " dark

colored " unless your life insurance is all paid up.) She is an extremely

successful business woman and is always " on the go. " She started to have stomach

pains and her doctor could not determine the cause. She consulted me while she

was still undergoing tests. While verifying the validity of the horoscope, she

even admitted to having a short affair which caused her some " badnaamee " during

her younger days. Other planets didn't give much indication of ill health. But

pretty much everything to do with Mercury in the first was matching to the dot

(as if it had been written for her.) Then I asked her if she was eating eggs.

She said that she was never much fond of eggs before, but as of recent, she had

been taking two boiled eggs every morning (per some fad " diet " .) Mercury in the

first has a caution against consuming eggs. I suggested to her to stop the egg

intake and see what happens. Surely, within 48 hours, she called to say that her

pain had totally disappeared. Later, the tests determined that she was allergic

to eggs and was advised accordingly.

>

>Your concern about the authenticity of the LalKitab that you have, is very

valid. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you, at least not right now,

but let us hope for the best.

>

>Respectfully,

>Rajinder Bhatia

>

>

>GP Bhakt <gpbhakt wrote:

>Hello group,

>

>I just bought an edition of Lal Kitab in hindi. After reading it, I'm beginning

to have my suspicions of the validity of it.

>

>For example, I have Mercury in 1st house. The book says to see if Mercury in

1st is benefic or malefic, see the skin color of the person. If the person is

dark colored, them Mercury in 1st is benefic. If fair-colored, Mercury is

malefic.

>

>Could someone shed some light on this, and tell me if this is true or not.

>

>Thank You

>

>GP

>

>

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Mr Bhatia,

Since, it is badly needed for the research work of

iranian twins, have you ever come accross with the

geminian persons having double head-lines in palm.If

so please give the datas and brief history of their

lives and also few geminian twins. I believe you are

the right person in this entire group dealing with

both palm and horoscope combinely.

With best wishes,

P K Tripathy.

--- GP Bhakt <gpbhakt wrote:

> Dear Mr. Bhatia,

>

> Sorry for the delay, but I was busy with my exams

> (Medical Post-Graduate) so I could not reply to any

> e-mails during this time.

>

> Here are the deatils of the book :

>

> Lal Kitab (published by L. Karam Chand jain & Sons)

> contact: 328, Adarsh Nagar, Near Bolina Gas Agency,

> Jalandhar

>

> As for Mercury in 1st house, I'm in a quandry as I'm

> fairly fair-skinned. After reading your anecdote, my

> mother suggested that I should sit in the sun for

> several hours a day. Would this help in any way?

>

> Ours is a family of vegetarians, so I have no

> problems on account of eggs. However, we used to

> have many musical instruments (tabla, sitar,

> harmonium, dholak, etc) in our home. We did manage

> to get rid of most of them a few years ago, although

> we still do have a broken tabla and a non-working

> 'Casio' piano.

>

> Yours sincerely

>

> GP

>

>

>

>

> > Sat, 31 May 2003 07:04:23 -0700 (PDT)

> > Rajinder Bhatia

> <rajinderbhatia2002

> >Re: Lal Kitab - Mercury in the First House

> >

> >Bhakt Ji,

> >You haven't mentioned the name of the Lal Kitab

> book, its author/publisher etc. If you do so, it

> will be helpful for all of us to know as to what is

> available in market.

> >

> >What you've read about Mercury in the first house

> is valid; it is so mentioned in the various editions

> of authentic LalKitab. It does not mean that

> everyone with Mercury in the first will have dark

> skin. What is stated is that if the native's color

> is not white, then he/she will be a person of many

> accomplishments, provided other conditions are met,

> such as (among others) the placement of Saturn - if

> Saturn is in the seventh, then there will be

> certainly " paanee mein patthar taira dene wala "

> (accomplishes impossible tasks.) But this can all be

> negated to quite an extent if one has musical

> instruments especially tabla, drums etc. at home.

> Good Mercury in the first can be a sort of a " Raj

> Yoga. "

> >

> >Fairly recently, I analyzed a lady's horoscope

> (Mercury in the first, Saturn in the seventh) She

> was somewhat " fair " colored (you don't call Indian

> ladies " dark colored " unless your life insurance is

> all paid up.) She is an extremely successful

> business woman and is always " on the go. " She

> started to have stomach pains and her doctor could

> not determine the cause. She consulted me while she

> was still undergoing tests. While verifying the

> validity of the horoscope, she even admitted to

> having a short affair which caused her some

> " badnaamee " during her younger days. Other planets

> didn't give much indication of ill health. But

> pretty much everything to do with Mercury in the

> first was matching to the dot (as if it had been

> written for her.) Then I asked her if she was eating

> eggs. She said that she was never much fond of eggs

> before, but as of recent, she had been taking two

> boiled eggs every morning (per some fad " diet " .)

> Mercury in the first has a caution against consuming

> eggs. I suggested to her to stop the egg intake and

> see what happens. Surely, within 48 hours, she

> called to say that her pain had totally disappeared.

> Later, the tests determined that she was allergic to

> eggs and was advised accordingly.

> >

> >Your concern about the authenticity of the LalKitab

> that you have, is very valid. Unfortunately, I don't

> have an answer for you, at least not right now, but

> let us hope for the best.

> >

> >Respectfully,

> >Rajinder Bhatia

> >

> >

> >GP Bhakt <gpbhakt wrote:

> >Hello group,

> >

> >I just bought an edition of Lal Kitab in hindi.

> After reading it, I'm beginning to have my

> suspicions of the validity of it.

> >

> >For example, I have Mercury in 1st house. The book

> says to see if Mercury in 1st is benefic or malefic,

> see the skin color of the person. If the person is

> dark colored, them Mercury in 1st is benefic. If

> fair-colored, Mercury is malefic.

> >

> >Could someone shed some light on this, and tell me

> if this is true or not.

> >

> >Thank You

> >

> >GP

> >

> >

>

SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

http://sbc.

Guest guest

Tripathy Jee,

Palmistry is how I eventually got into astrology and then into LalKitab. Of late, I haven't read many palms though. Over the years, I have seen a few double head lines only, including a friend's who joined the Indian Army and worked in the army intelligence. He did lead a "double life" while he was serving (recently took retirement.)

The case of the Iranian twins, although very tragic, would have been an extremely interesting study from predictive view point. Even normal twins or triplets are a challenge to the traditional astrology. Palmistry, according to LalKitab holds the key to this mystery. You may start studying the palms of normal twins and determine the distinguishing characteristics. My experience has been that the palms differ vastly though the births were less than two minutes apart. Sorry, I can't remmeber any Geminian twins.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia"p.k. tripathy" <pktripathy2003 wrote:

Dear Mr Bhatia,Since, it is badly needed for the research work ofiranian twins, have you ever come accross with thegeminian persons having double head-lines in palm.Ifso please give the datas and brief history of theirlives and also few geminian twins. I believe you arethe right person in this entire group dealing withboth palm and horoscope combinely.With best wishes,P K Tripathy.--- GP Bhakt <gpbhakt wrote:> Dear Mr. Bhatia,> > Sorry for the delay, but I was busy with my exams> (Medical Post-Graduate) so I could not reply to any> e-mails during this time.> > Here are the deatils of the book :> > Lal Kitab (published by L. Karam Chand jain & Sons)> contact: 328, Adarsh Nagar, Near Bolina Gas Agency,> Jalandhar>

> As for Mercury in 1st house, I'm in a quandry as I'm> fairly fair-skinned. After reading your anecdote, my> mother suggested that I should sit in the sun for> several hours a day. Would this help in any way?> > Ours is a family of vegetarians, so I have no> problems on account of eggs. However, we used to> have many musical instruments (tabla, sitar,> harmonium, dholak, etc) in our home. We did manage> to get rid of most of them a few years ago, although> we still do have a broken tabla and a non-working> 'Casio' piano.> > Yours sincerely> > GP> > > > > > Sat, 31 May 2003 07:04:23 -0700 (PDT)> > Rajinder Bhatia> <rajinderbhatia2002> >Re: Lal Kitab - Mercury in the First House> >> >Bhakt Ji,> >You haven't

mentioned the name of the Lal Kitab> book, its author/publisher etc. If you do so, it> will be helpful for all of us to know as to what is> available in market.> >> >What you've read about Mercury in the first house> is valid; it is so mentioned in the various editions> of authentic LalKitab. It does not mean that> everyone with Mercury in the first will have dark> skin. What is stated is that if the native's color> is not white, then he/she will be a person of many> accomplishments, provided other conditions are met,> such as (among others) the placement of Saturn - if> Saturn is in the seventh, then there will be> certainly "paanee mein patthar taira dene wala"> (accomplishes impossible tasks.) But this can all be> negated to quite an extent if one has musical> instruments especially tabla, drums etc. at home. > Good Mercury in the first can be

a sort of a "Raj> Yoga."> >> >Fairly recently, I analyzed a lady's horoscope> (Mercury in the first, Saturn in the seventh) She> was somewhat "fair" colored (you don't call Indian> ladies "dark colored" unless your life insurance is> all paid up.) She is an extremely successful> business woman and is always "on the go." She> started to have stomach pains and her doctor could> not determine the cause. She consulted me while she> was still undergoing tests. While verifying the> validity of the horoscope, she even admitted to> having a short affair which caused her some> "badnaamee" during her younger days. Other planets> didn't give much indication of ill health. But> pretty much everything to do with Mercury in the> first was matching to the dot (as if it had been> written for her.) Then I asked her if she was eating> eggs. She said that she was

never much fond of eggs> before, but as of recent, she had been taking two> boiled eggs every morning (per some fad "diet".)> Mercury in the first has a caution against consuming> eggs. I suggested to her to stop the egg intake and> see what happens. Surely, within 48 hours, she> called to say that her pain had totally disappeared.> Later, the tests determined that she was allergic to> eggs and was advised accordingly.> >> >Your concern about the authenticity of the LalKitab> that you have, is very valid. Unfortunately, I don't> have an answer for you, at least not right now, but> let us hope for the best.> >> >Respectfully,> >Rajinder Bhatia> >> >> >GP Bhakt <gpbhakt wrote:> >Hello group,> >> >I just bought an edition of Lal Kitab in hindi.> After reading it, I'm

beginning to have my> suspicions of the validity of it.> >> >For example, I have Mercury in 1st house. The book> says to see if Mercury in 1st is benefic or malefic,> see the skin color of the person. If the person is> dark colored, them Mercury in 1st is benefic. If> fair-colored, Mercury is malefic.> >> >Could someone shed some light on this, and tell me> if this is true or not.> >> >Thank You> >> >GP> >> >> SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!http://sbc.

Guest guest

Dear Mr Rajinder,

Dont you find your friend's palm having double head

line,working in the field of intellactual related to

gemini/mercury.If so, please send the details of ur

finding, as it is most vital for research of twins.

With best wishes,

P K Tripathy.

--- Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002

wrote:

> Tripathy Jee,

> Palmistry is how I eventually got into astrology and

> then into LalKitab. Of late, I haven't read many

> palms though. Over the years, I have seen a few

> double head lines only, including a friend's who

> joined the Indian Army and worked in the army

> intelligence. He did lead a " double life " while he

> was serving (recently took retirement.)

> The case of the Iranian twins, although very tragic,

> would have been an extremely interesting study from

> predictive view point. Even normal twins or triplets

> are a challenge to the traditional astrology.

> Palmistry, according to LalKitab holds the key to

> this mystery. You may start studying the palms of

> normal twins and determine the distinguishing

> characteristics. My experience has been that the

> palms differ vastly though the births were less than

> two minutes apart. Sorry, I can't remmeber any

> Geminian twins.

> Respectfully,

> Rajinder Bhatia

>

> " p.k. tripathy " <pktripathy2003 wrote:

> Dear Mr Bhatia,

>

> Since, it is badly needed for the research work of

> iranian twins, have you ever come accross with the

> geminian persons having double head-lines in palm.If

> so please give the datas and brief history of their

> lives and also few geminian twins. I believe you are

> the right person in this entire group dealing with

> both palm and horoscope combinely.

>

> With best wishes,

> P K Tripathy.

> --- GP Bhakt <gpbhakt wrote:

> > Dear Mr. Bhatia,

> >

> > Sorry for the delay, but I was busy with my exams

> > (Medical Post-Graduate) so I could not reply to

> any

> > e-mails during this time.

> >

> > Here are the deatils of the book :

> >

> > Lal Kitab (published by L. Karam Chand jain &

> Sons)

> > contact: 328, Adarsh Nagar, Near Bolina Gas

> Agency,

> > Jalandhar

> >

> > As for Mercury in 1st house, I'm in a quandry as

> I'm

> > fairly fair-skinned. After reading your anecdote,

> my

> > mother suggested that I should sit in the sun for

> > several hours a day. Would this help in any way?

> >

> > Ours is a family of vegetarians, so I have no

> > problems on account of eggs. However, we used to

> > have many musical instruments (tabla, sitar,

> > harmonium, dholak, etc) in our home. We did manage

> > to get rid of most of them a few years ago,

> although

> > we still do have a broken tabla and a non-working

> > 'Casio' piano.

> >

> > Yours sincerely

> >

> > GP

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > > Sat, 31 May 2003 07:04:23 -0700 (PDT)

> > > Rajinder Bhatia

> > <rajinderbhatia2002

> > >Re: Lal Kitab - Mercury in the First

> House

> > >

> > >Bhakt Ji,

> > >You haven't mentioned the name of the Lal Kitab

> > book, its author/publisher etc. If you do so, it

> > will be helpful for all of us to know as to what

> is

> > available in market.

> > >

> > >What you've read about Mercury in the first

> house

> > is valid; it is so mentioned in the various

> editions

> > of authentic LalKitab. It does not mean that

> > everyone with Mercury in the first will have dark

> > skin. What is stated is that if the native's color

> > is not white, then he/she will be a person of many

> > accomplishments, provided other conditions are

> met,

> > such as (among others) the placement of Saturn -

> if

> > Saturn is in the seventh, then there will be

> > certainly " paanee mein patthar taira dene wala "

> > (accomplishes impossible tasks.) But this can all

> be

> > negated to quite an extent if one has musical

> > instruments especially tabla, drums etc. at home.

> > Good Mercury in the first can be a sort of a " Raj

> > Yoga. "

> > >

> > >Fairly recently, I analyzed a lady's horoscope

> > (Mercury in the first, Saturn in the seventh) She

> > was somewhat " fair " colored (you don't call Indian

> > ladies " dark colored " unless your life insurance

> is

> > all paid up.) She is an extremely successful

> > business woman and is always " on the go. " She

> > started to have stomach pains and her doctor could

> > not determine the cause. She consulted me while

> she

> > was still undergoing tests. While verifying the

> > validity of the horoscope, she even admitted to

> > having a short affair which caused her some

> > " badnaamee " during her younger days. Other planets

> > didn't give much indication of ill health. But

> > pretty much everything to do with Mercury in the

> > first was matching to the dot (as if it had been

> > written for her.) Then I asked her if she was

> eating

> > eggs. She said that she was never much fond of

> eggs

> > before, but as of recent, she had been taking two

> > boiled eggs every morning (per some fad " diet " .)

> > Mercury in the first has a caution against

> consuming

> > eggs. I suggested to her to stop the egg intake

> and

> > see what happens. Surely, within 48 hours, she

> > called to say that her pain had totally

> disappeared.

> > Later, the tests determined that she was allergic

> to

> > eggs and was advised accordingly.

> > >

> > >Your concern about the authenticity of the

> LalKitab

> > that you have, is very valid. Unfortunately, I

> don't

> > have an answer for you, at least not right now,

> but

> > let us hope for the best.

> > >

> > >Respectfully,

> > >Rajinder Bhatia

> > >

> > >

> > >GP Bhakt <gpbhakt wrote:

> > >Hello group,

> > >

> > >I just bought an edition of Lal Kitab in hindi.

> > After reading it, I'm beginning to have my

> > suspicions of the validity of it.

> > >

> > >For example, I have Mercury in 1st house. The

> book

> > says to see if Mercury in 1st is benefic or

> malefic,

> > see the skin color of the person. If the person is

> > dark colored, them Mercury in 1st is benefic. If

> > fair-colored, Mercury is malefic.

> > >

> > >Could someone shed some light on this, and tell