i have got no doubts over astrology,but some people thing they can control

anything.

I believe in astrology and I know a few very good astrologers who can

predict things very rightly, and tell the remedies or upayae of the graha

(planets).

The science was in its golden period during the times of Buddha and he was

predicted very rightly and person started weeping that I won't be living to

see the boy reaching budhhahood.

But how this science will be able to explain the future of a clone?

How this science will predict the future of a person in psychological study.

Can anyone explain??????

A person on whom a psychological study is going on, how can you predict that

person's future, like if you predict you are going to get rich, these people

who think that they are the best scientists and no god can cross them,

They will read all the predictions and prove them wrong.

How you will explain???

What is the basis?

Of the science of astrology in the age of cloning of humans?????

What is the basis of science of astrology in the age of psychological

study?????

Guest guest

Dear Wizkid,

I don't think it is a right group to discuss such things. This group is for learning astrology and especially lal kitab branch of astrology. Though I have few words to say (and of course everything is merely my opinion and you may have every right to differ) -

1. Clones do have their time of birth and time of conception. Astrology only depends on such date, time and place. Whether one is normal human or clone, astrology does not make any difference. But as this concept is new, a proper research has not been done till yet. Hope to see a research related to 'astrology & clones' in near future.

2. In astrology there is no psychology. If there is clear-cut indication of some event, it will definitely happen and no one can prove it wrong. If you will go through the story of Buddha (Siddhartha) you will find that a sage had predicted at his birth time that he is either going to become a king/ruler or a sanyasi/ a great saint. His father (probably king Shudhhodhana) tried to alter it will all of his efforts.... after all he was a king ..... but eventually he failed and unable to change what is written in destiny. So (according to me) astrology and psychology can never do exist, either there is psychology or astrology. I see astrology a meta-science and physical sciences like physics and biology will take thousands of years to converge to astrology, if it had ever happened. :)

Regards,

Punit Pandeywizkid <dlggroup wrote:

i have got no doubts over astrology,but some people thing they can controlanything.I believe in astrology and I know a few very good astrologers who canpredict things very rightly, and tell the remedies or upayae of the graha(planets).The science was in its golden period during the times of Buddha and he waspredicted very rightly and person started weeping that I won't be living tosee the boy reaching budhhahood.But how this science will be able to explain the future of a clone?How this science will predict the future of a person in psychological study.Can anyone explain??????A person on whom a psychological study is going on, how can you predict thatperson's future, like if you predict you are going to get rich, these peoplewho think that they are the best scientists and no god can cross them,They will read all the predictions and prove them wrong.How you will explain???What is the basis?Of the science of astrology in the age of cloning of humans?????What is the basis of science of astrology in the age of psychologicalstudy?????