daughter's horoscope especially till 2006. You can

expect marriage in MER-KET-VEN. i.e. in first quarter

of 2007. But I think some sort of remedies are needed,

as there is no exact yoga. Ketu is in the sign of

Venus so acting as Venus which is good significator of

marriage. I see only Sun, Venus, Rahu & Ketu as

planets that can bless her with marriage. So you will

have to wait for those dasas. Chanting " Parvati Mangal

Stotra " regularly will help her getting married.

I am not expert in Lal Kitab but I think remedies from

Lal Kitab can help. As per Lal Kitab, the horoscope is

'Soye Grahon Ki Teva' means most of the planets are

sleeping. So I guess that you will have to perform

some remedy for awaking planets. I don't have too much

idea about this so you can ask it as a query in Lal

Kitab group.[i am also forwarding this e-mail to

lalkitab group.] I also guess that Moon is not overall

good for her. Do she take milk regularly at night?

Could you please tell me how is her mother especially

health wise. Do this girl have/ had some love affair

and had to face " badnaami " due to that? Is the girl

presently taking eggs regularly? On the basis of

answers of these questions, some soft of remedies can

be provided.

Regards,

Punit Pandey

--- nareshcg <nareshcg wrote:

> Dear Shri Devji,

>

> Thank you for your mail. The specific questions are:

>

> 1. Will she get married? If yes, by when?

>

> 2. Will she have a promising career? If yes, by

> when?

>

> Regards,

>

> NC Gupta

>

> , DevKumar Javvadi

> <devkumar_javvadi> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Naresh ji

> > According to your daughter's

> horoscope ;

> >

> > She is not married till now .

> >

> > Right now she has no proper job .

> > though she is in some job the

> earnings are

> > not sufficient to meet her

> expenses.

> > Now she is undergoing sade sathi .

> > Even the coming Merc dasa is also

> not promising.

> > What are your specific questions?

> >

> regards

> > DEV

> > nareshcg <nareshcg> wrote:

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > I have tried to analyse my daughter's chart but

> have not been

> > successful.

> >

> > The details are -

> >

> > 9:22 am

> > 2 Sep, 75

> > Gurgaon

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > NC Gupta

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Shri Pandeyji,

I am extremely sorry that I did not send my responses to the group. The answers are in the mail below - Punit Pandey <pandeypunit wrote:

Dear Gupta Ji,As I mentioned in last e-mail that I have raised thisissue in Lal Kitab group'http://www.lalkitab'. Mr.Bhatia, a learned member of that group, wants somefeedback to proceed futher. Please answer all hisquestions.Regards,Punit Pandey--- Rajinder Bhatia wrote:> lalkitab > Rajinder Bhatia > Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:12:26 -0700 (PDT)> Re: [lalkitab] Re: Confusion> > Friends,> In my opinion, Shri Gupta ji's daughter's horoscope> has Libra lagna. Based on what I just saw from his> Email, I think it matches what he has described.> (Wife's skin problem, indicated by both, Mercury and> Venus.) However, let us try to ascertain the> appropriate ascendant based on his answers to the> following

questions:> > 1. Any injury on her skull/forehead? That injury> might be visible. Bad teeth or gum problems? Does> she have the same skin problem, or any symptoms of> what her mother has had?

NCG: No injury on the forehead. Except for a few pimples sometime back. They are no longer there. But the pimples were on the forehead only. No bad teeth as such. But, as she used to suck her thumb as a child, she had braces. Gum problems off and on but nothing major. No trace of the skin problem that mother has till date.

> 2. Did/does she suffer from urinary tract related> problems/frequent infections etc. including stone?

NCG: NO. She does suffer from weakness in the legs. Is quite lethargic at times. But as a child was extremely active, playful, and happy. Now she is more serious, but still sometimes you can see that happy laugh.

> 3. Who in the household has a problem with his/her> leg? (Walking difficulty) or did she/your older> brother (her tayaji) suffer a broken leg/foot at> any time? She may have back pains herself.

NCG: Her mother has the skin problem in the leg. She herself has some swlloen foot or the other between 1999-2000. Her maternal uncle currently has a fractured foot.

> 4. Possibility of her older brother (or the oldest> brother) aborted/departed at a very early age? Or,> an older brother, if married, issue less or no sons.> (Caution: If this is not the case at all, in other> words, if she has an older brother who is doing well> etc. that does not mean that this will happen. If> the answer to my question is a "No" then that means> that the planets are giving benefic effects; please> don't be worried on that account.)

NCG: Does not have a brother at all. Has an elder sister married with children. After that, my wife had a miscarriage. We donot know the sex of the child.

> 6. Her oldest maternal uncle - (either your wife had> no older brother or the eldest one departed or if> alive isn't doing well or has no male issues?)

NCG: That's right. My wife is the eldest.

> 7. A large library of books in the house? Does she> work in something related to books, libraries?

NCG: YES. Her mother has inherited a huge library from her father. She works as a marketing communications specilaist in a software company. Was a good student. But has migrated from medicine to jounalism to advertising and finally marketing and communications.

> 8. Broken, useless furniture, door frames, old> useless broken cots accumulated in the house, more> than likely on the rooftop?

NCG: NO> 9. Does your daughter have frequent backaches (back> ache or any problem related to spine)

NCG: NO> 10. Any old, torn blankets lying in the house?

NCG: NO> > Pardon me, I am asking too many personal questions.> These relate to the various planetary positions in> the horoscope. Answers to these questions will help> in determining the basic hypothesis that I have> formed in my mind about the horoscope according to> MY understanding (rightly or wrongly.) > As very ably observed by Shri Pandey, this is indeed> a "soyay huve grahon ka tewa" a horoscope with most> of the planets asleep. Once the validity of the> horoscope is established, I think appropriate> remedial measures can be suggested and timing of> marriage can be established. I can say one thing -> in her case, a marriage before the age of> twenty-five would have been very unpleasant - so> think of the delay as God's grace.

NCG: Thank you so much for your kind words. I look forward to your reply. > > Respectfully,> Rajinder Bhatia> > > nareshcg wrote:> Dear Pandeyji,> > Thank you so much for spending time on my daughter's> horoscope. > > Here are the answers to your queries-> > 1. She is a pure vegetarian, does not even eat eggs> for quite > sometime now> > 2. She stopped drinking milk altogether both morning> and night for > quite some time. About 7-8 yrs ago.> > 3. MOther has had a sound health except for a skin> problem which was > before her birth. Mother has had a good profession> and was the > principal of a college> > 4. No badnaami/ affair for the girl> > Hope that this shall help. But, I thought that KP> was based on > points, I

might be wrong, that may be some other> system.> > Thanjs and Regards,> > NC Gupta> > > lalkitab , Punit Pandey> > wrote:> > Dear Gupta Ji,> > > > As per KP, I find no yoga of marriage in your> > daughter's horoscope especially till 2006. You can> > expect marriage in MER-KET-VEN. i.e. in first> quarter> > of 2007. But I think some sort of remedies are> needed,> > as there is no exact yoga. Ketu is in the sign of> > Venus so acting as Venus which is good> significator of> > marriage. I see only Sun, Venus, Rahu & Ketu as> > planets that can bless her with marriage. So you> will> > have to wait for those dasas. Chanting "Parvati> Mangal> > Stotra" regularly will help her getting married. > > > > I am

not expert in Lal Kitab but I think remedies> from> > Lal Kitab can help. As per Lal Kitab, the> horoscope is> > 'Soye Grahon Ki Teva' means most of the planets> are> > sleeping. So I guess that you will have to perform> > some remedy for awaking planets. I don't have too> much> > idea about this so you can ask it as a query in> Lal> > Kitab group.[i am also forwarding this e-mail to> > lalkitab group.] I also guess that Moon is not> overall> > good for her. Do she take milk regularly at night?> > Could you please tell me how is her mother> especially> > health wise. Do this girl have/ had some love> affair> > and had to face "badnaami" due to that? Is the> girl> > presently taking eggs regularly? On the basis of> > answers of these questions, some soft of remedies> can> > be

provided.> > > > Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > --- nareshcg wrote:> > > Dear Shri Devji,> > > > > > Thank you for your mail. The specific questions> are:> > > > > > 1. Will she get married? If yes, by when?> > > > > > 2. Will she have a promising career? If yes, by> > > when?> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > NC Gupta> > > > > > , DevKumar> Javvadi > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Naresh ji> > > > According to your daughter's> > > horoscope ;> > > > > > > > She is not married till now .> > > >

> > > > Right now she has no proper job> .> > > > though she is in some job the> > > earnings are> > > > not sufficient to meet her> > > expenses.> > > > Now she is undergoing sade> sathi .> > > > Even the coming Merc dasa is> also> > > not promising.> > > > What are your specific> questions?> > > > > > > regards> > > > > DEV> > > > nareshcg wrote:> > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > I have tried to analyse my daughter's chart> but> > > have not been > > > > successful. > > > > > > > > The details are -> > > > > > > > 9:22 am> > > > 2 Sep, 75> > > > Gurgaon>

> > > > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > > > NC Gupta> > > > > > Free online calendar with sync to Outlook.SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!http://sbc.

SMS using the Messenger;

Download latest version.