> Malaysia and the other is West Malaysia. East Malaysia is Sabah and

Sarawak

> located on the Borneo island and they are 30 minutes faster than West

> Malaysia. In 1981, the current prime minister, Mahathir Mohammed,adjusted

> the time of West Malaysia by 30 minutes to make it on par with East

> Malaysia. So people born before 1981 the time now have become 30 minutes

> faster. Hence when you put their data in to the computer, the software

will

> automatically says +8.00 GMT. This is wrong. The actual must be +7.30 GMT.

> Do you get what I mean?

> -

> <lalkitab

> <krushna

> Sunday, June 01, 2003 9:33 PM

> i m happy

>

>

> > Dear Krish

> >

> > Hi

> >

> > I am happy to read that you are coming on 5th night , rest assured , I

> will be there to recieve you.

> >

> > Kindly book a pre-paid taxi for egmore at the airport arrival only as it

> will be safer and cheaper. They should charge around 250 indian rupees.

> >

> > Kindly let me know flight no. , i will be there at the exit gate or if

> possible , i will come inside.

> >

> > temparature is 45 degrees celcius during day time but becomes pleasent

> after 6 pm.

> >

> >

> >

> > it is strange that i was recieving sms in delhi and not in chennai !

> >

> > since i have just moved to chennai , i don't have a car here.Kindly

don't

> forget to bring 5RM items and food cooked by Logus + sunday editions of

star

> newspaper, coins and notes of Malaysian currency + used stamps.

> >

> > i will be having landline fone no. , computer and internet connection

by

> tommorow , so we will be in regular touch again.

> >

> >

> >

> > Wish u a pleasent journey.

> >

> >

> >

> > Rajeev KKhattar

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > krushna wrote

> >

> > I have send you more than 7 sms message since 29th. but have not

received

> >

> > any response. My visa is OK and I will be landing in Chennai on the 5th.

> >

> > midnight, Chennai time. I will leave for Malaysia on the 11th. midnight

> >

> > Chennai time. Please reply as soon as possible. I have again send SMS to

> >

> > you.

> >

> > -

> >

> > <lalkitab

> >

> > <krushna

> >

> > Cc: <Kumar.Krisnan

> >

> > Saturday, May 31, 2003 3:50 PM

> >

> > your travel plans

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > > Dear Krish

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Hi

> >

> > >

> >

> > > hope everything is alright at your end. i am bit worried as didn't

> recieve

> >

> > any e-mail nor SMS . What is your travel plans . My mobile fone no. is

> +9

> >

> > 1 9 8 4 0 4 9 9 7 5 4 . Kindly sms me at your earliest.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > waiting eagerly

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Rajeev KKhattar

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Since Lal Kitab does not use standard Ascendants of 2 hours, how can

30 minutes bring a change in the chart and remedies? Does not it

always use Aries as first house? I am very curious to know.

Regards,

Tanvir

What can not happen, can never happen.

Which is mine, is forever mine.

Tanvir Chowdhury

tanvir

http://www.geocities.com/king_tanvir

http://www.geocities.com/planetaryastro

lalkitab , Rajeev KKhattar <lalkitab@v...>

wrote:

>

> > As for Lal Kitab remedies, I have some clients complaining to me

that it

> > does not work for them. In fact after doing so, the situation

worsens. I

> was

> > thinking why and was cracking my head for the past 2 months until

I

> managed

> > to solve the problem. You see Malaysia is divided into 2 parts.

One is

> East

> > Malaysia and the other is West Malaysia. East Malaysia is Sabah

and

> Sarawak

> > located on the Borneo island and they are 30 minutes faster than

West

> > Malaysia. In 1981, the current prime minister, Mahathir

Mohammed,adjusted

> > the time of West Malaysia by 30 minutes to make it on par with

East

> > Malaysia. So people born before 1981 the time now have become 30

minutes

> > faster. Hence when you put their data in to the computer, the

software

> will

> > automatically says +8.00 GMT. This is wrong. The actual must be

+7.30 GMT.

> > Do you get what I mean?

> > -

> > <lalkitab@v...>

> > <krushna@t...>

> > Sunday, June 01, 2003 9:33 PM

> > i m happy

> >

> >

> > > Dear Krish

> > >

> > > Hi

> > >

> > > I am happy to read that you are coming on 5th night , rest

assured , I

> > will be there to recieve you.

> > >

> > > Kindly book a pre-paid taxi for egmore at the airport arrival

only as it

> > will be safer and cheaper. They should charge around 250 indian

rupees.

> > >

> > > Kindly let me know flight no. , i will be there at the exit

gate or if

> > possible , i will come inside.

> > >

> > > temparature is 45 degrees celcius during day time but becomes

pleasent

> > after 6 pm.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > it is strange that i was recieving sms in delhi and not in

chennai !

> > >

> > > since i have just moved to chennai , i don't have a car

here.Kindly

> don't

> > forget to bring 5RM items and food cooked by Logus + sunday

editions of

> star

> > newspaper, coins and notes of Malaysian currency + used stamps.

> > >

> > > i will be having landline fone no. , computer and internet

connection

> by

> > tommorow , so we will be in regular touch again.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Wish u a pleasent journey.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Rajeev KKhattar

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > krushna@t... wrote

> > >

> > > I have send you more than 7 sms message since 29th. but have not

> received

> > >

> > > any response. My visa is OK and I will be landing in Chennai on

the 5th.

> > >

> > > midnight, Chennai time. I will leave for Malaysia on the 11th.

midnight

> > >

> > > Chennai time. Please reply as soon as possible. I have again

send SMS to

> > >

> > > you.

> > >

> > > -

> > >

> > > <lalkitab@v...>

> > >

> > > <krushna@t...>

> > >

> > > Cc: <Kumar.Krisnan@a...>

> > >

> > > Saturday, May 31, 2003 3:50 PM

> > >

> > > your travel plans

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > > Dear Krish

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Hi

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > hope everything is alright at your end. i am bit worried as

didn't

> > recieve

> > >

> > > any e-mail nor SMS . What is your travel plans . My mobile fone

no. is

> > +9

> > >

> > > 1 9 8 4 0 4 9 9 7 5 4 . Kindly sms me at your earliest.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > waiting eagerly

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Rajeev KKhattar

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Tanvir Ji,

What i understand is that it is not the ascdent but the planets in

ascdent with which we can correct the chart.

Ex.the attached chart in excel,I was not very sure about the birth

time.As per Parashari one minute would have changed it from Virshik to

Dhanu.Leaving aside the D-charts both the ascendents could have been

correct as both indicate living abroad,which she is.But as per Lal Kitab

Venus in 1st house leads to unhappy married life if marriage before or in

25th year which in her case is true.As per Sun in 1st house she has govt

job and well off brothers.As per sun and ven together lead to unhappy

married life if marriage in 25th year.Budh and mangal remarks for 1st

house do not hold true for her.

With regards,

Jagmeet

I

Guest guest

Tanvir Ji,

I am not sure if I understood you correctly but let me add my two cents worth. In Lal Kitab system, the horoscope is cast exactly like the classical Vedic astrological system. So whichever ascendant is on the horizon, is shown in the birth chart. To illustrate the point that LK does not attach any significance to the rising sign itself, the author suggested that the ascendant be converted to Aries. But the planets that occupy the ascendant will still stay there in the ascendant (and similarly, whichever other house they occupy.) To illustrate my point, let us assume that someone is born when the ascendant is Leo and further that Sun and Mercury are in Leo (and therefore, in the First house of the horoscope); Venus and Jupiter in Virgo (the Second house of the horoscope) and Rahu in Libra (the Third house) and so on... Lal Kitab does not pay attention to the fact that Sun and Leo are in Virgo and will thus assume

certain characteristics (as opposed to, had the ascendant been Scorpio and Sun and Mercury were traversing through Scorpio, the lagna, and therefore, different characteristics because of the lordships of these houses.) What LalKitab means to say here is that rather than considering the Virgo or Scorpio Lagna, just say that Sun and Mercury are in the First house, Venus and Jupiter are in the second house and Rahu is in the third house etc. LK advises you to ignore the sign, instead it gives all the importance to the "khana number" or the House that a planet/planets occupy/ies. So that one does not get confused, it recommends that the rising sign be wiped off in the ascendant (and all other houses) and instead replace it with Aries (1) but the planets will still stay situated in the same house where they originally were. To take this argument further, let us assume that someone

is born in Calcutta on Sep 2, 1975 at 2:20 PM. The ascendant is Sagittarius and Rahu is in Scorpio (12th house). So the "Lal Kitab birth chart" will state that Rahu occupies the 12th house without regards to what Rashi it is in. Actually you will say that (after "converting" it to LalKitab format) that Rahu is in the twelfth house and the number 12 is written there, it really does not mean that Pisces has "moved" there; this "Pisces" concept is redundant and meaningless. At the same time, another person is born in Amritsar. The rising sign here is Scorpio, so Rahu is in the first house. If I write '1' instead of the real sign ' 8, Scorpio' it does not mean that Rahu is in Aries; instead, it is in the first house. In classical Vedic astrology, however, Rahu in Scorpio, whether the native is born in Calcutta or Amristsar, will have some commonality. But in LalKitab system, Rahu in the 12th and Rahu in the first are two distinct entities,

its being in Scorpio (or Pisces, or Aries) has no significance at all. If India were to have (and it has been suggested repeatedly) three time zones, then, you can interpolate the above example. For the native born in Calcutta ("Eastern" IST), we will go by Rahu in the 12th and for the one born in Amritsar ("Western" IST) we will go by Rahu in the first house. The two positions have distinct descriptions and distinct remedial measures. My apologies for a long winded Email. Respectfully,Rajinder BhatiaTanvir Chowdhury <tanvir wrote:

Since Lal Kitab does not use standard Ascendants of 2 hours, how can 30 minutes bring a change in the chart and remedies? Does not it always use Aries as first house? I am very curious to know.Regards,TanvirWhat can not happen, can never happen.Which is mine, is forever mine.Tanvir Chowdhurytanvirhttp://www.geocities.com/king_tanvirhttp://www.geocities.com/planetaryastro--- In lalkitab , Rajeev KKhattar <lalkitab@v...> wrote:> > > As for Lal Kitab remedies, I have some clients complaining to me that it> > does not work for them. In fact

after doing so, the situation worsens. I> was> > thinking why and was cracking my head for the past 2 months until I> managed> > to solve the problem. You see Malaysia is divided into 2 parts. One is> East> > Malaysia and the other is West Malaysia. East Malaysia is Sabah and> Sarawak> > located on the Borneo island and they are 30 minutes faster than West> > Malaysia. In 1981, the current prime minister, Mahathir Mohammed,adjusted> > the time of West Malaysia by 30 minutes to make it on par with East> > Malaysia. So people born before 1981 the time now have become 30 minutes> > faster. Hence when you put their data in to the computer, the software> will> > automatically says +8.00 GMT. This is wrong. The actual must be +7.30 GMT.> > Do you get what I mean?> > -> >

<lalkitab@v...>> > <krushna@t...>> > Sunday, June 01, 2003 9:33 PM> > i m happy> >> >> > > Dear Krish> > >> > > Hi> > >> > > I am happy to read that you are coming on 5th night , rest assured , I> > will be there to recieve you.> > >> > > Kindly book a pre-paid taxi for egmore at the airport arrival only as it> > will be safer and cheaper. They should charge around 250 indian rupees.> > >> > > Kindly let me know flight no. , i will be there at the exit gate or if> > possible , i will come inside.> > >> > > temparature is 45 degrees celcius during day time but becomes pleasent> > after 6 pm.> > >> > >> > >> > > it is strange that i was recieving

sms in delhi and not in chennai !> > >> > > since i have just moved to chennai , i don't have a car here.Kindly> don't> > forget to bring 5RM items and food cooked by Logus + sunday editions of> star> > newspaper, coins and notes of Malaysian currency + used stamps.> > >> > > i will be having landline fone no. , computer and internet connection> by> > tommorow , so we will be in regular touch again.> > >> > >> > >> > > Wish u a pleasent journey.> > >> > >> > >> > > Rajeev KKhattar> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > krushna@t... wrote> > >> > > I have send you more than 7 sms message since 29th. but have not>

received> > >> > > any response. My visa is OK and I will be landing in Chennai on the 5th.> > >> > > midnight, Chennai time. I will leave for Malaysia on the 11th. midnight> > >> > > Chennai time. Please reply as soon as possible. I have again send SMS to> > >> > > you.> > >> > > -> > >> > > <lalkitab@v...>> > >> > > <krushna@t...>> > >> > > Cc: <Kumar.Krisnan@a...>> > >> > > Saturday, May 31, 2003 3:50 PM> > >> > > your travel plans> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > Dear Krish> > >> > > >> > >> > > > Hi>

> >> > > >> > >> > > > hope everything is alright at your end. i am bit worried as didn't> > recieve> > >> > > any e-mail nor SMS . What is your travel plans . My mobile fone no. is> > +9> > >> > > 1 9 8 4 0 4 9 9 7 5 4 . Kindly sms me at your earliest.> > >> > > >> > >> > > > waiting eagerly> > >> > > >> > >> > > > Rajeev KKhattar> > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> >

Guest guest

Dear Rajinder Jee and Jagmeet Jee,

Thanks for helping me to understand Lal Kitab systems.

So Rajinder Jee you are saying that Lal Kitab does refer placements from general Asc but does ignore the 'Sign' (Rashi) if I understand you correctly. Is it right?

I have a book on Lal Kitab written by U C Mahajan, "Horoscope reading - based on famous lal kitab" published from Pustak Mahal, Delhi. It tells to always use aries as lagna and see placement from there. Most of the times after mentioning the house, it mentions "Sign result" or mentions "Permanent house"

Like it says - "Result of Mars in 4th house (Permanent house)"Or like,

"Result of Mars in 4th house (Sign results)"

(Just examples...)

It also says that Venus is 6th house is debilitated and in 12th house it is exalted. And Sun in 1st house is exalted and debilitated in 7th house. (Thus again confirming that Lal Kitab uses aries as lagna always.)

Now let us take the example of my chart. My Asc is 15 degre Virgo with Sun, Mercury, Venus and Ketu in the 4th house (Sagittarius) and Moon in 7th house (Pisces).

Now according to Lal kitab will I see results for "Moon in 12th house" or "Moon in 7th house"? Should I use "Sun in 4th house" Or "Sun in 9th house"?

Best wishes,Tanvir

What can not happen, can never happen.Which is mine, is forever mine.

Tanvir Chowdhurytanvirhttp://www.geocities.com/king_tanvirhttp://www.geocities.com/planetaryastro

Guest guest

Tanveer Ji,

Given the following horoscope:

<Now let us take the example of my chart. My Asc is 15 degre Virgo with Sun, Mercury, Venus and Ketu in the 4th house (Sagittarius) and Moon in 7th house (Pisces).

Now according to Lal kitab will I see results for "Moon in 12th house" or "Moon in 7th house"? Should I use "Sun in 4th house" Or "Sun in 9th house"?

>

This is how it will be interpreted:

Lagna: Virgo(6) No planets House Number 1

Libra(7) No planets House Number 2

Scorpio(8) No planets House Number 3

Sagittarius Sun+Ven+Mer+Ketu House Number 4

Capricorn No planets House Number 5

Aquarius No planets House Number 6

Pisces Moon Houe Number 7

etc..

For LalKitab purposes only, you will interpret Sun+Mer+Ven+Ketu in the FOURTH house and Moon in the SEVENTH house.

In relation to LalKitab the following considerations will be meaningless and actually cause confusion:

1. Lord of the first in the fourth house (Mercury in this case)

2. Sagittarius with Sun+Mer+Ven+Ketu

3. Cancer sign in relation to Sun+Mercury+Venus+Ketu because of the fourth sign that LalKitab advises you to write in the fourth house.

Similarly, for Moon, you will interpret your LalKitab results for the Seventh house and NOT for Moon in Pisces (12) or Libra (because of number 7.) The thing to remember is that signs play ABSOLUTELY NO importance in LalKitab.

Do you see why I recommend that the classical astrology and LalKitab should NOT be mixed together unless done very carefully.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

Guest guest

Dear Rajinder Jee,

Understood. Sorry to see the books out there explaining Lal Kitab principles in a very wrong way.

Best wishes,

Tanvir

What can not happen, can never happen.Which is mine, is forever mine.

Tanvir Chowdhurytanvirhttp://www.geocities.com/king_tanvirhttp://www.geocities.com/planetaryastro

-

Rajinder Bhatia

lalkitab

Tuesday, June 17, 2003 2:47 AM

Re: [lalkitab] Re: why lalkitab remedies not working sometimes...time difference

Tanveer Ji,

Given the following horoscope:

<Now let us take the example of my chart. My Asc is 15 degre Virgo with Sun, Mercury, Venus and Ketu in the 4th house (Sagittarius) and Moon in 7th house (Pisces).

>

This is how it will be interpreted:

Lagna: Virgo(6) No planets House Number 1

Libra(7) No planets House Number 2

Scorpio(8) No planets House Number 3

Sagittarius Sun+Ven+Mer+Ketu House Number 4

Capricorn No planets House Number 5

Aquarius No planets House Number 6

Pisces Moon Houe Number 7

etc..

For LalKitab purposes only, you will interpret Sun+Mer+Ven+Ketu in the FOURTH house and Moon in the SEVENTH house.

In relation to LalKitab the following considerations will be meaningless and actually cause confusion:

1. Lord of the first in the fourth house (Mercury in this case)

2. Sagittarius with Sun+Mer+Ven+Ketu

3. Cancer sign in relation to Sun+Mercury+Venus+Ketu because of the fourth sign that LalKitab advises you to write in the fourth house.

Similarly, for Moon, you will interpret your LalKitab results for the Seventh house and NOT for Moon in Pisces (12) or Libra (because of number 7.) The thing to remember is that signs play ABSOLUTELY NO importance in LalKitab.

Do you see why I recommend that the classical astrology and LalKitab should NOT be mixed together unless done very carefully.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!