IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Pls Clarify my doubts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Fellow Lalkitabists,

This came to me directly. Please send such queries to the LalKitab group so that others can respond/discuss also. We discussed the Varshphal related issues fairly recently; please browse through old messages and many of your queries will be answered.

Can other members please try to respond to Mr Vinod Kumar's queries? I will give my comments.

Thanks.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

================================================

Dear Rajinder ji

I have very little practical knowledge about Lal Kitab though I have read some of the books and recently bought the title of Pt.Krishan Ashant " Lal Kitab Astrology"

I am convinced with your approach in Lal Kitab and therefore would like to know (could be a basic query)

1.Is the preparation of Varshphal Kundli is same as that of conventional Vedic Astrology.

2.Which will dominate birth chart or varshphal? Do we have to suggest remedies as per VarshKundli or Birth chart.Let me clear this point suppose in varsh kundli Merc is in first house and sat in 7H should say that native should off eating egg on that particular year.

3.How to time a event through Lal Kitab as there is no dasa system.Should we follow the conventional dasa system.say for example Merc in first house (in birth chart) and the native is having Merc dasa/antra dasa can we say that native will make impossible thing possible.

4.When we should see Varsh Kundli and when a birth chart.

I know some of the question could be very basic or ill-logical but your convincing answer can make me interested to learn more and more this system as till date I have not found anybody who could answer my queries on Lal Kitab.

Regards

Vinod KumarNote: forwarded message attached.

SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

Dear Rajinder ji

I have very little practical knowledge about Lal Kitab though I have read some of the books and recently bought the title of Pt.Krishan Ashant " Lal Kitab Astrology"

I am convinced with your approach in Lal Kitab and therefore would like to know (could be a basic query)

1.Is the preparation of Varshphal Kundli is same as that of conventional Vedic Astrology.

2.Which will dominate birth chart or varshphal? Do we have to suggest remedies as per VarshKundli or Birth chart.Let me clear this point suppose in varsh kundli Merc is in first house and sat in 7H should say that native should off eating egg on that particular year.

3.How to time a event through Lal Kitab as there is no dasa system.Should we follow the conventional dasa system.say for example Merc in first house (in birth chart) and the native is having Merc dasa/antra dasa can we say that native will make impossible thing possible.

4.When we should see Varsh Kundli and when a birth chart.

I know some of the question could be very basic or ill-logical but your convincing answer can make me interested to learn more and more this system as till date I have not found anybody who could answer my queries on Lal Kitab.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

The New Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.