IndiaDivine.org

Confusion - a few observations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shri Bhatiaji,

Thank you for spending time on my daughter's horoscope. It has made us sit up and ponder. I have been discussing with my wife and we would like to add the following –

My daughter does not have any injury/ marks on the head or forehead but her hair are in the shape of a crown or M.

My wife had the skin problem before our marriage. She was telling me that the skin problem disappeared for a brief period when my daughter was born and then it reappeared

Though there is no broken furniture, there is a fair share of old furniture that we have been disposing over a period of time

There is a fair share of books in the library which is not even a part of the legacy. Both her grandfathers were extremely fond of books

Also, my daughter gained weight all of a sudden and in the past three years she has lost it. I don’t know whether it of any consequence but thought it might be of interest to you.

I look forward to your response,

Thanks and Regards,

NC Gupta

I look forward eagerly to your response.Thanks & RegardsRajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Bhakt Ji,

I don't think that your horoscope matches Shri Gupta Ji's daughter's horoscope (although I haven't made it yet.) I will write separately about how LalKitab treats "foreign born" horoscopes. That is a very controversial topic and for the purists, it will be another bombshell. But the LalKitab approach WORKS every time.

Fairly recently, I wrote about my son's horoscope and an American boy who was born almost simeltaneously in the adjoining delivery room. Some things thus far match and many don't - there are environmental and family related/inherited issues that come into play. After all, Bill Gates was not the only child born at his exact birth time but he is the only Bill Gates of his kind. So, untill we discuss this, please don't jump to any conclusions. I will write a follow up on Gupta Ji's daughter's case within the next two or three days. In the meantime, please restrain yourself from creating any "vaham" (doubt and the resulting confusion) in your mind.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia GP Bhakt <gpbhakt wrote:

Dear Mr. Bhatia,Shri Gupta's daughter and I have almost the same horoscope, except for the position of our Moon's. While hers is placed in 10th, mine is in 1st with Mercury. Here is my chart:Sept. 7, 19759: 35 amThompson, Manitoba, Canada97' west 34"55' north 50"6 hours west of GMT (but Daylight savings time was in effect)Virgo lagan1st house - Mercury and Moon (within 1/2 a degree of each other)3rd house - Rahu8th house - Jupiter (retrograde)9th house - Mars, Ketu11th house - Saturn12th house - Sun, Venus (retrograde)I believe that any questons for her may also be applied to me. So here are my answers.1. I do have a few marks on my forehead. My teeth are yellow, and am having pain on and off.2. I don't sufer from urinary tract infection or stone, although I did have a minor episode 2-3 years

ago.3. My grandfather(dad's father) and my mother both have trouble with their knees.4. I have no older brother, I am the oldest.6. My mother has three older brothers. The eldest is doing well, although they had a child (male) only after 15 years. The second one has three sons, but his career has been very awful. He's tried all sorts of jobs, but none of them have worked out. The third brother is divorced, and recently had an operation for slipped disc. He has one daughter.7. Yes, we have many books in our house. I have my collection, my father has his, and my grandfather has his.8. Yes, to everyone of them. We have tried many times to get rid of all the garbage, but some stuff always manages to stay back.9. No backache as of yet.10. Yes, we have 1 or 2 such torn old blankets.I am vegetarian, and drink milk regularly. My mother has several health problems. I have not had any 'badnaami' in any affair due to the

fact that I have not had an affair (some of us doctors don't really have a life of our own).In 1990, our entire family left Canada and moved back to India.My parents are looking for a girl for me, wanting me to get married before the end of this year.Please give your assessment of this chart and suggest some 'upaayas' as life is pretty much at a standstill for me.Waiting in anticipation,Yours sincerelyGP> Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:12:26 -0700 (PDT)> Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002>Re: Re: Confusion>>Friends,>In my opinion, Shri Gupta ji's daughter's horoscope has Libra lagna. Based on what I just saw from his Email, I think it matches what he has described. (Wife's skin problem, indicated by both, Mercury and Venus.) However, let us try to ascertain the appropriate ascendant based on his answers to

the following questions:>>1. Any injury on her skull/forehead? That injury might be visible. Bad teeth or gum problems? Does she have the same skin problem, or any symptoms of what her mother has had?>2. Did/does she suffer from urinary tract related problems/frequent infections etc. including stone?>3. Who in the household has a problem with his/her leg? (Walking difficulty) or did she/your older brother (her tayaji) suffer a broken leg/foot at any time? She may have back pains herself.>4. Possibility of her older brother (or the oldest brother) aborted/departed at a very early age? Or, an older brother, if married, issue less or no sons. (Caution: If this is not the case at all, in other words, if she has an older brother who is doing well etc. that does not mean that this will happen. If the answer to my question is a "No" then that means that the planets are giving benefic effects; please don't be worried on that account.)>6.

Her oldest maternal uncle - (either your wife had no older brother or the eldest one departed or if alive isn't doing well or has no male issues?)>7. A large library of books in the house? Does she work in something related to books, libraries?>8. Broken, useless furniture, door frames, old useless broken cots accumulated in the house, more than likely on the rooftop?>9. Does your daughter have frequent backaches (back ache or any problem related to spine)>10. Any old, torn blankets lying in the house?>>Pardon me, I am asking too many personal questions. These relate to the various planetary positions in the horoscope. Answers to these questions will help in determining the basic hypothesis that I have formed in my mind about the horoscope according to MY understanding (rightly or wrongly.)>As very ably observed by Shri Pandey, this is indeed a "soyay huve grahon ka tewa" a horoscope with most of the planets asleep. Once

the validity of the horoscope is established, I think appropriate remedial measures can be suggested and timing of marriage can be established. I can say one thing - in her case, a marriage before the age of twenty-five would have been very unpleasant - so think of the delay as God's grace.>>Respectfully,>Rajinder Bhatia>>>nareshcg <nareshcg wrote:>Dear Pandeyji,>>Thank you so much for spending time on my daughter's horoscope.>>Here are the answers to your queries->>1. She is a pure vegetarian, does not even eat eggs for quite>sometime now>>2. She stopped drinking milk altogether both morning and night for>quite some time. About 7-8 yrs ago.>>3. MOther has had a sound health except for a skin problem which was>before her birth. Mother has had a good profession and was the>principal of a college>>4. No

badnaami/ affair for the girl>>Hope that this shall help. But, I thought that KP was based on>points, I might be wrong, that may be some other system.>>Thanjs and Regards,>>NC Gupta>>>lalkitab , Punit Pandey <pandeypunit>>wrote:> > Dear Gupta Ji,> >> > As per KP, I find no yoga of marriage in your> > daughter's horoscope especially till 2006. You can> > expect marriage in MER-KET-VEN. i.e. in first quarter> > of 2007. But I think some sort of remedies are needed,> > as there is no exact yoga. Ketu is in the sign of> > Venus so acting as Venus which is good significator of> > marriage. I see only Sun, Venus, Rahu & Ketu as> > planets that can bless her with marriage. So you will> > have to wait for those dasas. Chanting "Parvati Mangal> > Stotra"

regularly will help her getting married.> >> > I am not expert in Lal Kitab but I think remedies from> > Lal Kitab can help. As per Lal Kitab, the horoscope is> > 'Soye Grahon Ki Teva' means most of the planets are> > sleeping. So I guess that you will have to perform> > some remedy for awaking planets. I don't have too much> > idea about this so you can ask it as a query in Lal> > Kitab group.[i am also forwarding this e-mail to> > lalkitab group.] I also guess that Moon is not overall> > good for her. Do she take milk regularly at night?> > Could you please tell me how is her mother especially> > health wise. Do this girl have/ had some love affair> > and had to face "badnaami" due to that? Is the girl> > presently taking eggs regularly? On the basis of> > answers of these questions, some soft of remedies can> > be

provided.> >> > Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> > --- nareshcg <nareshcg> wrote:> > > Dear Shri Devji,> > >> > > Thank you for your mail. The specific questions are:> > >> > > 1. Will she get married? If yes, by when?> > >> > > 2. Will she have a promising career? If yes, by> > > when?> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > NC Gupta> > >> > > , DevKumar Javvadi> > > <devkumar_javvadi> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Naresh ji> > > > According to your daughter's> > > horoscope

;> > > >> > > > She is not married till now .> > > >> > > > Right now she has no proper job .> > > > though she is in some job the> > > earnings are> > > > not sufficient to meet her> > > expenses.> > > > Now she is undergoing sade sathi .> > > > Even the coming Merc dasa is also> > > not

promising.> > > > What are your specific questions?> > > >> > > regards> > > > DEV> > > > nareshcg <nareshcg> wrote:> > > > Dear Friends,> > > >> > > > I have tried to analyse my daughter's chart but> > > have not been> > > > successful.> > > >> > > > The details are -> > > >> > > > 9:22 am> > > > 2 Sep, 75> > > > Gurgaon> > > >> > > > Thanks

& Regards,> > > >> > > > NC Gupta