IndiaDivine.org

unconstructive discussion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhatia Ji, Upadhyay Ji and other fellow LalKitabists,

We are having discussions on Lal Kitab, myths about Lal Kitab and it's origin. Nice to have such discussion but these discussions are taking us away from the objective of the group i.e. learning Lal Kitab system of astrology.

In the last one year this group has proved highly useful for the students of Lal Kitab. Also in the last few months, this group has discovered some very good members contributing regularly to the group. We did also have some good discussions and case studies. I request all of group members instead of discussing less useful topics like origin and author; we must discuss more important topics of Lal Kitab. We should come up with more case studies and discussion on various topics of Lal Kitab like aspects, varshaphal, timing events, darmiyane-graha, remedies and it's proper use, palmistry, vaastu, dimagi-khana, right method of analyzing chart, calculating marriage, calculating income, calculating age, yogas etc. which have been left untouched by group members.

As we know that there is a lot in Lal Kitab to learn and not discussed by us. I request all members to discuss somewhat more constructive and not involve in less important discussions.

I also want to request Bhatia Ji, who is a senior member of this group, to take care of direction of discussion and correct anyone moving in wrong directions.

Regards,

Punit Pandey

SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

Guest guest

dear punit ji,

I agree with you. Lets start with two things:

{a } Let each one of us attend to the horoscope requests that are

placed in the group.Discussions on these horoscopes will be of great

value for each one of us.

{b} I suggest you float a topic on which all of us give our views

according to our understanding of the book.

with regards,

upadhyay

lalkitab , Punit Pandey <pandeypunit>

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhatia Ji, Upadhyay Ji and other fellow LalKitabists,

>

> We are having discussions on Lal Kitab, myths about Lal Kitab and

it's origin. Nice to have such discussion but these discussions are

taking us away from the objective of the group i.e. learning Lal

Kitab system of astrology.

>

> In the last one year this group has proved highly useful for the

students of Lal Kitab. Also in the last few months, this group has

discovered some very good members contributing regularly to the

group. We did also have some good discussions and case studies. I

request all of group members instead of discussing less useful topics

like origin and author; we must discuss more important topics of Lal

Kitab. We should come up with more case studies and discussion on

various topics of Lal Kitab like aspects, varshaphal, timing events,

darmiyane-graha, remedies and it's proper use, palmistry, vaastu,

dimagi-khana, right method of analyzing chart, calculating marriage,

calculating income, calculating age, yogas etc. which have been left

untouched by group members.

>

> As we know that there is a lot in Lal Kitab to learn and not

discussed by us. I request all members to discuss somewhat more

constructive and not involve in less important discussions.

>

> I also want to request Bhatia Ji, who is a senior member of this

group, to take care of direction of discussion and correct anyone

moving in wrong directions.

>

> Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

>

>

> SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

Guest guest

Dear Upadhyay Ji,

I appreciate your views. Let's do it. Hope we will get contribution from other members. I have already sent my points on AC's horoscopic analysis. Hope this will be endup in something good and useful.

Regards,

Punit Pandeyupadhyay_iitd <upadhyay_iitd wrote:

dear punit ji, I agree with you. Lets start with two things:{a } Let each one of us attend to the horoscope requests that are placed in the group.Discussions on these horoscopes will be of great value for each one of us.{b} I suggest you float a topic on which all of us give our views according to our understanding of the book.with regards,upadhyaylalkitab , Punit Pandey <pandeypunit> wrote:> > Dear Bhatia Ji, Upadhyay Ji and other fellow LalKitabists,> > We are having discussions on Lal Kitab, myths about Lal Kitab and it's origin. Nice to have such discussion but these discussions are taking us away from the objective of the group i.e. learning Lal Kitab system of astrology. > > In the last one year

this group has proved highly useful for the students of Lal Kitab. Also in the last few months, this group has discovered some very good members contributing regularly to the group. We did also have some good discussions and case studies. I request all of group members instead of discussing less useful topics like origin and author; we must discuss more important topics of Lal Kitab. We should come up with more case studies and discussion on various topics of Lal Kitab like aspects, varshaphal, timing events, darmiyane-graha, remedies and it's proper use, palmistry, vaastu, dimagi-khana, right method of analyzing chart, calculating marriage, calculating income, calculating age, yogas etc. which have been left untouched by group members. > > As we know that there is a lot in Lal Kitab to learn and not discussed by us. I request all members to discuss somewhat more constructive and not involve in less important

discussions.> > I also want to request Bhatia Ji, who is a senior member of this group, to take care of direction of discussion and correct anyone moving in wrong directions. > > Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > > > SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!