IndiaDivine.org

Upadhyay ji - A question (Dob attached )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry Upadhyay ji i just realised i didnt mention dob etc

1 august 1970

chandigarh, India

20 : 45

ThanksSANJEEV JOSHI <sjoshi_ca wrote:

Dear Upadhyay ji,

Namaskar,

I did all upayas as told by you. Thak you so much.

Mangal looks prety weak in my horoscope

what upayas could be helpfull for that.

Thanks

Sanjivupadhyay_iitd <upadhyay_iitd wrote:

Dear Sanjeev Joshi ,You have sought advice regarding the child and the business . [ 1 ] The 5th house is aspected by saturn , the 5th lord is aspected by rahu and the sun which owns this house , in the kalpurush kundali , is placed in the 6th. Therefore the upaya for these is called for. Your year starting this August is very auspicious for the child birth because ketu moves to the 11th thus aspecting the 5th.[ 2 ] Regarding the business : any business of cloth or garments will be very gainful for you. Any business done in the partnership of the in-laws or their family members will lead to losses .Upaya . All the upaya to be done after the sun rise and before the sun set. Do one upaya at a time .[ a ] Keep some small silver things under

your pillow at night and in the morning gift them to the needy. To be done now and then depending on your capacity.[ b ] Take a copper coin , without a hole , put a kesar tilak on it and keep it at home.[ c ] Take three kaali mirch , smear them with kesar or haldi paste , tie them in a yellow cloth and place it in a school premises . You should place it at a place that it is not easily detected and stays there at least for five days. Any way it is going to be such a small potli that any body would hardly notice it.sincerelyupadhyay