IndiaDivine.org

Tips to Protect your machines and Remove Viruses.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All Fellow readers of the Lalkitab Group,

all of us have been receiving virus mails emanating from some email addresses of some rs of Lalkitab group, I suggest some tips for all of you to further prevent damage and remove the present virus attack and also request you to follow some habits as detailed below.

1. never open an attachment of a mail whose subject is :

'My Details' , ' Thanks' , ' A Movie ' , ' Wicked Screen Saver' , etc., the attachment size is 75K to 105 K and the attachments have a '.pif' extension. These are malicious codes generated by the virus, your opening to these mails can infect your PC. Simply delete these mails and empty the Trash . The most likely affected nmachines are those with Windows 2000, XP or NT.

2. In case your PC has got virus attack, do download a utility 'stinger.exe' from the famous 'mcafee.com' to clean about 20 deadly viruses. The utility is freely downloadable.

3. If you have any antivirus installed on your PC, perform updation from the internet immediately, and those do not have any Antivirus Installed, I may suggest you to install ASaP from http://securesynergyonline.com

which is free demo of fully functional online antivirus suite for 15 days. This will install from the internet and clean the machine with any infection. you can afterwards if this product suits you.

Please get rid of your viruses so that this ' Gyan Ganga of Lal Kitab ' flows without any hinderance.

i shall be happy to be of service to all the fellows who feel any further help is required from my side.

Pranaam to all Gurujans and fellows

arun sharma

Regards,Arun SharmanetPRO,SCO:121-122-123, 3rd Floor,Sector:34/A,Chandigarh - 160022,Tel: 0172-647009 / 664209email: arun

Win TVs, Bikes, DVD players and more!

Click on

India Promos