IndiaDivine.org

Need help regarding job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhatia Ji,

I have been a reader of this group for past couple of months. I need

help in analyzing my chart and answer a couple of questions for me.

Here are my details:

Name: Vinod Kumar Sharma

Birthdate: Feb 26th, 1959

Time: 10:41 P.M.

Place: Village Jindbari, Near Nangal / Anandpur Sahib, Distt Ropar,

Punjab

Now the questions:

I am in US and in March of this year, I lost a very good job. That

has forced us to make some drastic changes in life.

1. When will I find another decent job?

2. Also we are looking at buying a business. Will that materilize

and will it be succesful?

Also, I would like to read and learn Lal Kitab system. Is there

anyway to buy any books in California?

Regards,

Vinod

NOTED YOUR PARTICULARS ANG WILL REVERT BACK TO YOU

AFTER TWO WEEKS AFTER EXAMINING YOUR HOROSCOPE.

midhavj

--- milkman2182 <milkman2182 wrote:

> Dear Bhatia Ji,

> I have been a reader of this group for past couple

> of months. I need

> help in analyzing my chart and answer a couple of

> questions for me.

> Here are my details:

>

> Name: Vinod Kumar Sharma

> Birthdate: Feb 26th, 1959

> Time: 10:41 P.M.

> Place: Village Jindbari, Near Nangal / Anandpur

> Sahib, Distt Ropar,

> Punjab

>

> Now the questions:

> I am in US and in March of this year, I lost a very

> good job. That

> has forced us to make some drastic changes in life.

>

> 1. When will I find another decent job?

> 2. Also we are looking at buying a business. Will

> that materilize

> and will it be succesful?

>

> Also, I would like to read and learn Lal Kitab

> system. Is there

> anyway to buy any books in California?

>

> Regards,

> Vinod

>

>

Protect your identity with Mail AddressGuard

http://antispam./whatsnewfree

Vinod Sharma Jee,

Please let me know, if you have a younger brother. (If yes, then please indicate year of birth.) Also did your father have an older brother (who may not have done well; may not have sons or may have sons who are basically good for nothing) About your own offspring - do you have a male child? You or some other person in your family (father's side) may have the tendency to be a diabetic or problems with urinary tract (may have required surgical intervention.)

Please get back to me so that I can figure out the effects of malefics and see what remedies are indicated.

I wish you well.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

milkman2182 <milkman2182 wrote:

Dear Bhatia Ji,I have been a reader of this group for past couple of months. I need help in analyzing my chart and answer a couple of questions for me.Here are my details:Name: Vinod Kumar SharmaBirthdate: Feb 26th, 1959Time: 10:41 P.M.Place: Village Jindbari, Near Nangal / Anandpur Sahib, Distt Ropar, PunjabNow the questions:I am in US and in March of this year, I lost a very good job. That has forced us to make some drastic changes in life.1. When will I find another decent job? 2. Also we are looking at buying a business. Will that materilize and will it be succesful?Also, I would like to read and learn Lal Kitab system. Is there anyway to buy any books in California?Regards,Vinod

Dear Bhatia ji,

Thanks for looking into this. Here are the answers to your questions:

* My Younger brother:

- Yes, I have one younger brother. He was born 1965.

* My father's older brother and his sons:

- Yes, My father had an older brother, but he passed away few years ago. He also has four sons. Two of them have also passed away. All of them did ok. None of them were

very bright or very successful. Only one made to a decent job in Indian Army.

* My offsprings:

- I have one older son from a previous marriage. I don't have good relation with him. He did not do good in studies. I also have one son and one daughter from my current marriage. My son is very attached to me and he is very caring, but he is also not doing good in studies,. My daughter (younger) is very bright all around.

* Diabetes etc

- My father's younger brother has diabetes and also my father's sister recenty learned of her diabetic condition.

Once again, thnks for taking time to help me out. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Vinod

Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Vinod Sharma Jee,

Please let me know, if you have a younger brother. (If yes, then please indicate year of birth.) Also did your father have an older brother (who may not have done well; may not have sons or may have sons who are basically good for nothing) About your own offspring - do you have a male child? You or some other person in your family (father's side) may have the tendency to be a diabetic or problems with urinary tract (may have required surgical intervention.)

Please get back to me so that I can figure out the effects of malefics and see what remedies are indicated.

I wish you well.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Dear Bhatia Ji,I have been a reader of this group for past couple of months. I need help in analyzing my chart and answer a couple of questions for me.Here are my details:Name: Vinod Kumar SharmaBirthdate: Feb 26th, 1959Time: 10:41 P.M.Place: Village Jindbari, Near Nangal / Anandpur Sahib, Distt Ropar, PunjabNow the questions:I am in US and in March of this year, I lost a very good job. That has forced us to make some drastic changes in life.1. When will I find another decent job? 2. Also we are looking at buying a business. Will that materilize and will it be succesful?Also, I would like to read and learn Lal Kitab system. Is there anyway to buy any books in California?Regards,Vinod

Dear Bhatia ji,

I am resending my reply to your questions. Please see if you can make time to look at this and provide advice.

Regards,

Vinodvinod sharma <milkman2182 wrote:

Dear Bhatia ji,

Thanks for looking into this. Here are the answers to your questions:

* My Younger brother:

- Yes, I have one younger brother. He was born 1965.

* My father's older brother and his sons:

- Yes, My father had an older brother, but he passed away few years ago. He also has four sons. Two of them have also passed away. All of them did ok. None of them were

very bright or very successful. Only one made to a decent job in Indian Army.

* My offsprings:

- I have one older son from a previous marriage. I don't have good relation with him. He did not do good in studies. I also have one son and one daughter from my current marriage. My son is very attached to me and he is very caring, but he is also not doing good in studies,. My daughter (younger) is very bright all around.

* Diabetes etc

- My father's younger brother has diabetes and also my father's sister recenty learned of her diabetic condition.

Once again, thnks for taking time to help me out. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Vinod

Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Vinod Sharma Jee,

I wish you well.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia